Space

Ary the Grey

John looked up towards the man as he directed him to dig for something, then he saw him as he chanted and withdrew a black blade... It was a magnificent weapon, mystical even... This place, it was unbelievable, he felt even more empowered than ever before, his travels towards Aracoun Morion, Byss and Korriban supplied him with nothing like this... This was greater than the three places combined...

He started digging, after minutes, he noticed it was a fossilized arm, in it stood a hilt, it resembled the one he used to carry, but it had a particular design... A reptilian creature around a lance striking through a heart... He digged further uncovering no blade, just more of the body... Whoever this warrior was, he had granted John his hilt, now John was to build his own blade... He had long desired this, but never found the time... He knew it required more skill than even the greatest of lightsabers, and personally he much preferred the feel of cold steel, the streak of blood, instant cauterization was a sign of gentleman-like behavior and a favor... Blood he desired to see oozing out of his opponent... The hilt seemed to resembled that of a katana with its intriguing imprint... Recovering this relic, he felt strangely different, even more empowered... Then, the feeling of countless undead spirits lunging at his mind, drove him nearly mad... He ran back towards the vessel... The hilt in his hand...

Is that what you meant? he said through the force towards this strange man...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

"....."

*THE BLUE GLIDER STILL DRIFTS THROUGH SPACE...*

"How long has it been.... since i lost my master... since my thoughts went through everyones and they mine... are the sith going to take me...?"

*the r-4 unit bleeped a reassuring sound*

"hmm... your right bleuy, i need to find some help... i haven't spoken to another LIVING creature for a long time... its been a while...*sigh* what happened to me?"

"Try, try, and try again. and if it still doesn't work... well then you wasted alot of time on something you just couldn't do!"

As John boarded the ship, KaotixGod raised the boarding ramp.

"I hope you discovered something interesting, perhaps if the forse allows I will someday show you how to create your own blade, But hat lies in the hands of the Force. For now, I have spoke with the ancient spirits and recieved guidance, we return now to Korriban, so you may complete your trainning unde the guidance of your Master. I will speak with the one called Brooke, to learn how the Sith Empire has changed. I am glad that the Sith have realized that the traitor Bane's ideals were wrong. And that the Sith are growing in power."

KaotixGod plots the quickest course to Koriban, and enters hyperspace.

KaotixKaGeeJNet.jpg

2 minds 1 Body

"As you wish, KaGee... However, you have yet to utter your real name..." said John. Then he sat and the ship entered hyperspace in direction of Korriban.

Ragnok smirked as Ephant Mon leapt forward at him, he was quick to react. He lowered himself towards the ground and brought his lightsaber forward to block the oncoming attack.

He moved to the side and twisted around the other apprentice as he twirled his lightsaber in hand and with a smooth swing he attacked Ephant Mon from the side.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

*with the loss of of his partner, KaGee, Jaster decides to pick up on his old mission of destroying the wretched Jedi. Jaster knows he alone cannot take them on he wouild need assistance. A common enemy of the Jedi.......The Sith. As much as he regretted teaming up with the Dark Side he decided it owuld be best. Jaster set the course for Korriban and then pushed the Wild Tangent into hyperspace. The new ship was much more fastter and had better weapon systems. he would get there much quicker than it would have taken him in the SlaveShip. But Jaster misses the sleek design and controls..... THis galaxy is filled with new beginnings, and this was one of them. Once again Jaster Mereel was a free agent.*

Banned_Sig.jpg

Ephant Mon grinned, and began to set out on a second strike when he heard a faint beeping coming from the cockpit. He backed off, figuring that that alarm meant that they were approaching their destination. He glanced at Ranok, then gave him a nod towards the cockpit. He deactivated his saber and attached it to his belt.

"I think we're approaching our destination, Ragnok," he said.

couldntbeseen.png

Ragnok glanced back at Ephant Mon and nodded in agreement. He too also deactivated his blood red lightsaber and clipped it to his belt. The slate blue skinned Zabrak made his way back to the cockpit and took his seat in the pilots chair. "We should be there any minute now."

Ragnok turned off the approaching alarm and flipped a few switchs on. They zoomed through hyperspace, the stars passed by like white lines, but soon they appeared to slow down and stop.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

When darkness falls flew through the white lines of hyperspace

Abaddon Hopped into the bacta tank he turned to the now awaking man who had fough so hard in the dockingbay. Though not as trained as Abaddon he had put forth the same effort.

"Why were you at korriban?" Abaddon said his ice tone of vioce was friendly well as friendly as it got.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

The ship Chaos blasts through space and the pilot is very bored. having a very technical mind, his droid, arfour ateate has beat him at sabacc again, besides, Dalla Suul was never very good at keeping a game face, so the droid read him every time. The end result: Dalla has to do a complete overhaul on the droid and has to upgrade three things of the droids choice, droid wins all. as he gets up grumbling he catches a glance of his ninja-like companion, Qui-chi, watching from the hallway. "You want to play? I could show you how if you want, useful for getting money, at least in arfour's case." the ninja looks shifty, as if it was uncomfortable to learn something so far from his ninja training. "It'll be fun. I'll try to teach you before we reach coruscant, but I don't think we have time to play a game..."

2rwm0cm.jpg

Hearing a voice in his subconscious "why were you at Korriban?" KaotixGod begins to murmur,

"Rebuild the Sith Empire......The ancients have fortold...devestation....May the deaths of my brethren be not in vain...."

KaotixGod slips slow back into consciousness. looking at his mostly healed body, he decides that he has healed enough, he releases himself from the bacta Tank, and checks on his equipment, yes his sword is there.

Turnig toward Abbadon, " I have been sent by the spirit of Dark Lord Kaan, to assist in rebulding the Sith Empire to it greatness, my former Master has beseached upon me this quest. I was to meet with the one called Brooke and use her guidance to assisst me in rechanneling the force through this new body."

He glances down at the Savrip body that he has slowly altered to a more appropiate form, As his mind has won the battle over control of the Body, it has lost much of its mass, It now is slightly larger thab a strong humans, but still retains the feature of the savrip including the proportions, and its claws.

KaotixKaGeeJNet.jpg

2 minds 1 Body

"Coincidentally brooke is my current master but i have no idea how long it may last" Abaddon said the chill still evident in his voice. "I think i know where to meat her."

With that he turned entering some numbers into the nav computer...the next couple jumps would take them there.

Abaddon oppened a door and replaced the knives he was missing from the battle...

Edited by Guest

Chacter Sheet

*Jaster quickly searches for a hypertrail. he finds it locks on. the course is plotted in the navicomputer. Jaster jumps into hyperspace thennn begins his healing. he jumps in to a bacta tank in the cargo hold of the Wild Tangent puts on the air masks and falls into a long sleep.*

Banned_Sig.jpg

John's A-wing made its way outside the atmosphere and after a few minutes time, the hyperdrives were shut off, and in the uncomfortable position of a single-man fighter, John fell into a dazed dream... Slamming at the controls in a fit of anger cause of the dreams, he hit the hibernation button... Soon a gas came out of the vessel's exhaust and John fell into a deep sleep... It's power systems turned off, but the shields remained on, the new modified shields...

*Several hours later Abaddon had sharpedened his knives and was practicing controlling it he moved it this way and that at several times its regular throwing speed. He used the force to move the air around it making it move faster and faster. Abaddon had planned to perfect this technique to a point where no one would have the reflexes to block it.

Abaddon pulled the ship out of hyperspace and set it for a second jump....*

Chacter Sheet

*The lictor looked around its new surroundings aboard the prey's craft. It had used its biological camouflage to infiltrate and blend into the ship's interior. One of the prey was in a tank of fluid, some sort of healing agent, and the other was in the ship's cockpit. Climbing over the bacta tank, the lictor peers in and plunges it's feeding tentacles into the prey's brain...*

Dominate, consume, expand.

We thought we were smarter than the bugs...

-Sergeant John Ricco

Still in space transit to coruscant, the ship Chaos rockets through space.

OOC:I am supposed to be oblivious to korriban as of pg14, am in space...

IC: "Nevermind, Qui-chi, were coming out of hyperspace now, thats the alarm." Dalla is almost overwhelmed to be back to coruscant, he missed it so long. And yet, there was something diffrent about it...

2rwm0cm.jpg

The Sith Infiltrator came back from what was left of Station X and the republic fleet.

I must continue with my plans, he has to be destroyed. He said to himself.

He turned to the other apprentice and smirked. "We should train once more... we have a long way home." He said as he moved out of the pilot seat and into the main deck of the ship. He activated his twin red bladed lightsabers, the Zabrak held his lightsabers in his hands and outwords towards the floor. He stood ready for the other apprentice to make his move.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

Ragnok easily blocked Ephant Mon's blows with his own two lightsabers, their lightsabers clashed and hummed around as they trained. At first Ragnok went easy on Ephant Mon to test him and his limits.

They picked up the pase as Ragnok, having twin lightsabers had an advantage and Ephant Mon only having one. He attacked Ephant with a series of swift combo's as he did the Zabrak growled and leapt again to attack this time his moves were so smooth and quick, by then Ragnok was not sparring but attacking the other apprentice. "There can only be one apprentice, Ephant Mon."

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

Ephant Mon made no change in his facial expressions, but leaped back at Ragnok, this time fighting with full force. He was put on the defensive, however, as Ragnok blazed his two sabers. Ephant Mon gained the upper hand and launched offensives whenever he had the opportunity, with knowledge that Ragnok intended to kill him. Ephant fought just to stay alive.

I always knew there was something about Ragnok that I didn't like, he thought with a frown.

couldntbeseen.png

Ragnok was taken back for a second as Ephant Mon fought back with full force. The other appretnice launched forward at the Zabrak, Ragnok blocked his attacks and pushed Ephant Mon back. The two apprentices lightsabers hummed and clashed against once another as they fought.

Ragnok's hood came off and revealed his slate blue skin and dark blue tribal tattoos, he had no hair but hairs that were brown as the base of his skull and turned to a tan color to the tip. His dark yellow eyes flashed. They continued to fight and Ephant Mon put a good fight, he was growing weak in the force, Ragnok could feel it. He too feel himself weaken, but he would not admit it. The Zabrak's willpower was strong and he found new strength inside of him.

He remembered the first time he met his master on Hoth, she told him that he would not fail like Darth Maul.

I will not fail you my master. He growled to himself as he moved in on Ephant Mon, he swung his twin lightsabers swiftly and smoothly at Ephant Mon. Ragnok would wait for the right moment to strike the apprentices weak spot.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

Ephant Mon growled and with an "Ahhhh!!!!" unleased a furious attack at Ragnok to keep the Zabrak and his two lightsabers at bay. He gritted his teeth, then hacked and slashed his adversary with all his strength, speed, skill, and cunning. Fueled by rage, Ephant drove forward with everything he had. But he soon became fatigued. He tried to carry on, to keep fighting for his life. He knew that if he quit, his life would be over. He had to keep fighting, had to keep going.

Though Ephant's mind was as keen as ever, but his body just could not handle it. Ragnok had been playing it defensively, and had not used near as much energy as Ephant had. He began rasping for breath, his body near the breaking point.

couldntbeseen.png

Ragnok saw Ephant Mon's weak spot and his opening, the Zabrak apprentice advanced forward. Their lightsabers clashed and hummed as they fought fearlessly back and forth. Ragnok saw in Ephant Mon's eyes his weariness. Using Ephant Mon's weak spot Ragnok struck the other apprentices lightsaber and with the other lightsaber in hand he attacked from the side. Ephant Mon was quick to react as he blocked both blades, but the Zabrak's lightsaber had found a open spot on Ephant Mon's arm and struck it. With one clean stroke Ragnok sliced off Ephant Mon's arm with the lightsaber.

There was a moment of silence and then looking into Ephant Mon's eyes Ragnok moved in on his prey and twisted his lightsaber in hand. "It is time to meet your destiny." The Zabrak smirked as he knelt to a knee and with both lightsabers sliced Ephant Mon's body in half.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg