Space

Ary the Grey

The Jade's Eye drops out of hyperspace. Her Captain makes a few course adjustments before punching in the new coordinates. Aeryn Lastari pulls back on the hyperdrive levers...nothing happens. She tries several more times still with no success.

"Now what? Come on Jax!" she yells at her R2 unit. She's got a ship full of contraband goods stranded in the middle of space, somewhere in the Mid-Rim. Cursing in various dialects, she's soon elbow deep in wiring ano hoses.

"Just great...fantastic."

*Chirrup...whir!*

"No I was being sarcastic."

The R2 gave a fair aproximation of a sigh. "Just hand me the hydrospanner you little tin can on wheels."

a ship exits hyperspace and meets Velhart's ship. Velhart releases the prisoner and the 50 thousand credits are ejected into velhart's cargo bay. The two ships close and the ship enters hyperspace again.

The Phantom Raptor drops out of hyperspace and hovers in space. A hatch opens from the bottom of the freighter and a dozen small objects fall from the ship and drift off into space. After a few minutes, the probe droids ignite their boosters and shoot off into space in various directions. The Raptor then heads back into hyperspace.

A lone lambda shuttle bursts through Hyperspace from Coruscant to Merkava. Some lucky guy inside of this ship is about to get his life changed for a very long while.

*shadowreaper came out of hyperspace...*

*gav flicks on his transmitter*

"this is a call to nobody in particular... where is the best place to meditate for a long period of time? i have to think on a very difficult topic."

"Try, try, and try again. and if it still doesn't work... well then you wasted alot of time on something you just couldn't do!"

"There that ought to do it!"

"Chirr-up..beep!"

Aeryn climbs out of the compartment and strides towards the bridge. Her long red hair is plastered to her face and smudges of grime corss her cheek.

"Let's ust get the Eye into hyperspace. Set the coordinates for Smuggler's Moon. I need a shower."

Her astromech rolls in behind her as she punches in the data and makes the run up into hyperspace.

Captain Noswal and a small armada of smugglers ships came out of Hyperspace just as the last major exposion rocked the surface of the Smugglers Moon. They were far enough from the action as to not draw attention from the remaining ships hovering over the small moons surface.

The sensor net of micro-probots that the Phoenix had deployed before leaving to get help was still partially intact on the "bottom" and "back" sides of the moon. Noswal ordered his crew to download all data from the probot network so they would know exactly who had done such thing. Suddenly it sensed an object leaving the otherside of the moon heading towards deep space. Beaming the co-ords to his ship Noswal was able to get a lock on it. It was an escape pod of some sort heading out at terrific speed.

Noswal signaled the other ships on point-of-sight shortwave that they should head out before being detected and he followed the escape pod. The other ships took off in as many different directions as they had originally come from.

"Azi, can you get any lifesigns from that pod?" he asked his First Officer.

Yes Captain the faithful droid said one human only... female I believe. It is unlike any pod on our records, and seems as though the pod is preparing to make a Jump into Hyperspace. If we don't intercept it soon we may lose it for good.

"Aye, I'll bring us up directly behind it, you jam it's Hyperdrive Navicomp if you can. Then we'll lock onto her with the tractor beam and bring it into the Main Hold. On my mark.... steady.... NOW" The droids moved with lightning fast speed and were able to disable the Hyperdrive. Locking onto the ship with the tractor beam was not a problem from all the times they had done salvage operations over the years. The large escape pod was brought into the rear door of the Main Hold just as Captain Noswal and several other of the technicians that he had evacuated from the Moon came out of the Lift.

Drawing their weapons they approached the pod cautously and looked in through the port on the hatch. There they saw the small form of Reagan McGreggor slumped over in the chair crying. The little R-7 droid Hu-E used his probe-wand to interface with the pod and open the hatch.

Noswal helped her out of the pod.

• starwars-a_long_time_ago.jpg

*A light begins to flash on his console as he notices that he has been locked on to, but something larger than him from what he can see on the radar.

He accelerates and twists the ship around as he begins to attempt at orbiting the pursuer, that's when he sees it a large... "Dragon" flapping it wings in pursuit!*

What the hell is that!

*He begins to rotate away when the first fireball hits destroying one of his thrusters and shorting out another. His ship begins to spin out as his three thrusters out power the one still active on the other side, his fingers race across the board adjusting the thrust proportion of each side and he begins to gain control... That is until the next fire ball hits.*

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

*The dragon lets loose another ball of heated gas as his slowly approaches the fighter, and the fireball knocks out what's left of the ships only method of escape. It's giant mouth opens as it closes within meters of the ship, the pilots terrified eyes wide as the jaws begin to block out the nearest light source as the close down on the fighter.*

To be strong of will is but a minor delay in my plan for your total demise

*The jaws enclose on a one time hero and darkness covers his decent.*

Strange I never thought my end would come so soon, I suppose I shall wait for this beasts acids to eat me away for my sins.

*His eyes close and he waits.*

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.