Space

Ary the Grey

*Malin double checks his equipment. Lightsaber, blaster, & thermal detonators were all ready to go. Malin finishes his personal perperations and quietly goes over tactics with some clone troopers while attending to his own thoughts.*

Here I am in what's to be one of the biggest battles in galactic history. Interesting turn from when I was just a hired assassin. Redemption and honor, the Jedi code... the Force. I know they will sustain me through this trial. Tell me this Thanatos, if your spirit is still out there, you fought, but what did you ever have that was worth fighting for? This is why we are different and why I am still alive. Master Tanya, may the force be with us. We will have much to discuss after this is over.

*Malin absorbs himself in the flow of the force, channeling it into him, ready for what lies ahead.*

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Ara was getting jumpy. She was beginning to wish she had brought some sort of gaming deal with her. At least that would quell the boredom.

Instead, she jumped up and began stretching. She ignored any strange looks that came immediately thereafter.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

*In the 400KM SD, Darth Hatred on the bridge radios to DMD's fleet*

Darth Mortis, I respectfully request that you meet us at the Sith Temple. We have a landing spot outside of the killzone, but the odds are about 10 to 1. We are going to try to turn this little uprising around, but I am going to need heavy support if we are going to get the land troops unfrozen. Can you assit?

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

*gav woke with a stir. he could se his master was buisy with something he shouldn't meddle in so he decided to wander the ship instead*

master...if you need me i will be in the cockpit

"Try, try, and try again. and if it still doesn't work... well then you wasted alot of time on something you just couldn't do!"

Mange set his controls for "idle". He trurned the stealth and sheilds of the Infiltrator on. He then steped into a large machine which he had been preparing over the past couple of weeks; he would remain in this machine in suspended animation until the proper time comes.

It was dark and cold within the depths of space. Silence was upon him.

Spilling my Skettios will have dire consequences. NO ONE SHALL SPILL MY SKETTIOS AND LIVE!!!!

While the Jedi Fleet was in hyperspace, Talon reviewed what he had done in the battle. When he had first arrived, several Sith were advancing on the transports, so Talon engaged one of them. After he defeated it, he saw the clone troopers were already in battle with storm troopers, so he firstly helped the troopers until he let other knights take care of it. Then he went to Master Stevenson and helped guard him. Then Master Prophet left to set up a wall dividing the Sith and Jedi, and Talon engaged several other sith. He had a recording of the entire battle on holo... he would review it later....

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

matt stills feels the anger and fear that he experienced in the sith temple. He decides that he will never again be a part of a war unless someone he knows will be killed inthe proccess. He walks up to Master Prpohet and hands him back his saber" I dont think i will be needing this anymore." He says.

OOC: Ladies and Gents of the Jedi Order ... we're still in the Sith Temple thread ... we will be forming boarding parties ... you are to prepare yourselves immediately ... for up - and prepare to confiscate some merchandise from the Imperials....

IC: Adi-Wan commed all in the Star Destroyers of the Outer Haven ...*

"Jedi ... we're not out of the woods yet ... prepare yourselves to make boarding raids ... form up with your transport groups ... we will be traveling in packs this time ..."

*Adi-Wan watched through his weary eyes as the padawans, knights, and hopefuls gather things and start to report to the commons area on the Outer Haven Star Destroyers*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Matt sides up with Orrick and Adi-Wan. He tests out the new blades that he has taken off of his dead sith. They all have red blades. He gives one to Orrick, just in case.

At the words over the comm, Lei's manner instantly switched- but not the way she thought it would. She suspected it to become paniced, nervous, possibly eager or excited...

Instead, everything cleared entirely. Her tense muscles unknotted and she felt all anticipation fade to be replaced by cool and controlled logic. She was a Jedi- she defended the innocent. She had to go down and help eliminate the sith in order to protect the innocent of the future. This was her duty. She pulled out a blaster, clipped it to her hip, and drew her two indigo blades, ignited them both to ensure they were operational, then switched them off, but still held them. She nodded to her padawan.

"All we need is the word."

((Just give us the word and we're down there.))

leisigwhoknows.jpg

*Kirloc fell deep into his mind..feeling out his thoughts...and for the first time...he felt it pull him in!He was being pull into a small spot in his mind...he was going into a very deep medatation......he went to scream at his padawan,but instead found nothing...he could no longer talk to any one.............*

*Kirloc saw his padawan stir.He reached inside his pouch and pulled out 3 remotes.*

"Here padawan!Train with these!"

*He gave the remotes to his padawan....*

*gav stared at the remotes*

what am i suposed to do with these? he thought

"Try, try, and try again. and if it still doesn't work... well then you wasted alot of time on something you just couldn't do!"

Reklin went throught most of his ride back to Acrid grumbling to himself. "It's My ship.......mine....he can't have it... ...not gonna get it..." After a little bit he calmed down and paid more atention to the controls. He clasps the amulet around his neck tightly. "He won't take Voodoo"

eartenstone.png

Scornius came out of Hyperspace. He sensed his brother was near, but why was the feeling so weak?

"Deedius, where are you?" he said to himself.

He looked out the viewport and saw nothing. Where was he? The feeling of his brother becoming greater and greater; he was becoming closer and closer until.....BOOM! Scornius' Infiltrator collided with an invisible object. It had done great damage to his ship. Scornius looked closer and noticed he had hit another Sith Infiltrator. It was Deedius' ship. Scornius excited; he finally found his brother.

COMM:: "Deedius. Permission to board"

No Answer.

COMM::"Deedius?"

Still no answer.

He docked underneath the invisible ship and boarded it even though he didn't have his brother's permision. He was worried about his younger brother.

Scornius made his way to the cockpit. The shields and stealth were still activated. He deactivated them, and backed up away from his own ship to see what damage the collision had done. The entire front of his ship was nearly destroyed. This angered him.

Scornius turned to face the rest of the cockpit; Deedius was nowhere to be seen. He was somewhere on this ship, but where? Scornius traveled to the cargo area of his brother's ship to find some rations for dinner. He turned on the light of the cargo area to find a large machine. Inside the machine, Scornius saw his brother floating in midair in suspended animation.

Scornius smiled at the fact that his younger brother was ok. He noticed a few motification Deedius had made to his body: steel spikes on his head, back, and neck, steel claws jammed into his fingers, and steel fangs jammed into his gums.

"Nice look, brother." Scornius said to his brother's motionless body.

He would need somewhere to revive him; he decided he would return to Outer Heaven. He returned to the cockpit and set the course. As they were begining to move, Scornius activated the defences and blew up his old ship. This made him happy.

Evil is always possible, and goodness is eternally dificult.

*The massive orb of a planet seemed to spin effortlessly, having no cares of what was happening elsewhere in the Universe. The planet itself didnt even have a care about what was happening on it's surface. It's many inhabidents shuffled about with theitr busy little lives. And among the ships that buzzed around the planet, landing and taking off, there was yet another lack of care. So when the Minitour Reborn made the jump out of hyperspace, no one really noticed or took care. The small Starfury-class ship was as old as the TIE/ln of the Empire days. Very few of these ships remained, and the owner of this particular one had upgraded it heavily, and illegally. The small ship powered up it's Sublight engines, and made it's way in closer to the planet. As the ship neared the Spaceport, the Control tower hailed the Starfury, and got a single responce*

"Override code 82-17-B"

*The controller's eyes widened dramaticly, and they turned to each other. They regained their composure and pushed the approptrate buttons and called back to the ship*

"Minitour Reborn, you are clear to land...the hanger is opening now...Welcome home Master Montar.."

*The controller trailed off, realizing how rediculous he sounded. There would be only one reason the Minitour Reborn would come back to Chandrilla, use the public Spaceport, and use that Override code...

Raynuk was dead.

The Starfury turned and pitched downward towards the hidden hanger. The ship set down softly, killing it's repulsors and opening the Cargo Hatch as a group of Human men walked over, and pulled out the presious Cargo. They set it down on the repulsorsled and pushed it off into the darkness that was Chandrilla's Underworld. The men, ranging in age and experence, stayed quiet as they moved along down the dimly lit corridor. When they finally reached the large double sealed Blast doors, the two older Men stepped forward, and entered the Access Code's on either side of the door. The outer rim of the door, glowing a Bright, yet dark Red, turned to a pale green color, and the door slowly opened. They pushed the sled inside the large complex, and shut the doors behind them. Inside the room, it a great deal brighter than the corridor the men had come from. There were a few Dozen Scientists inside the room, all at computer terminals and looking at Data Readouts. As the door slammed shut, most of the Scientists looked up at the group that had delivered the Cargo. The Scientist at the nearest terminal nodded and walked towards them, nodding at each in turn.

"So...he has come home..."

"Yea, used the Override Code and everything..."

"Hmm..wonder how it happened this time...oh, no matter, lets get everything started"

*The main scientist ushered over two more, and they moved the Sled to the middle of the room, and pulled off the casing of the Cargo....

There, was Raynuk's lifeless form*

"Ok..lets get the samples."

*The scientist retreived the DNA samples they needed,and injected them into the Cloning tube they had set Raynuk next to, and set the controls for Maximum Growth. They shut the caplsule, and turned back to their work they were doing...*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Exactly 20 hours later, the blast doors once again opened, and Raynuk stepped out into the dimly lit corridor. He was wearing his Sith Robes, his Twin sabers hanging at his side. All three items had also been recovered, and so had Raynuk's Memories and Knowlege. He walked down the hall, a good 100 ft, and came apon the Darkened Hanger. He flicked the light on, and smiled. His ship was sitting there waiting for him. He nodded, knowing his ship had proformed exactly as it had been programed to do when Raynuk died. He climbed aboard his ship, and was preareing to take off, when he first thought about his fellow Sith. What had become of them all? Zar...Ciagyoel...JGoD...and all the rest..What had this War agaisnt the Jedi done to them? He knew most were dead. He sat back in his chair for a while, and just meditated. After an hour of just sitting there Raynuk had his answers...

Zar was dead...

So was JGoD...

Ciagyoel still lived somehow, though Raynuk couldnt pinpoint him.

He looked up and our the window before him.

He couldnt go back, not yet....

Raynuk powered up the ship, and exited the Hanger sielently and left his homeworld, shooting off into space..Destination unknown*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

will is sleeping when he realizes something. He thinks back to when he and Orion were battling it out to practice. He remembers that armor that would allow him to defy gravity. He takes out a suit of armor( not like knight suit of armo, but like the swat team armor.) He begins to work on it. He begins to install a gravity repulsion system and when he is finished withthat he will install an invisiblity device on it that will keep him invisible for about 2 hours and then it will have to recharge.

willskywalker.jpg