Space

Ary the Grey

The Golden Dawn exited from one of the many small hyper jumps that were intended to scramble tracking methods. Usually it was very effective. And so it seemed to be now. There were no signs of imperial entanglements. Delta looked around the lavish interior of the shuttle. A place fit for a king. To tell the truth, Delta felt out of place. He gazed around, slightly perplexed and his eyes found Daisaku's sharp cold eyes...

One of the destroyer droids buzzed in protest, so Delta glanced down. And twiddled his thumbs slightly. He changed his thought track. Well his armour felt nice. It didn't ride up like the other pair. Interesting. He scratched at a small nick in the armour's surface. Then a thought struck him. He gazed up to Smash.

"My very loyal troop of agents is probably looking for me....may I contact them and arrange a rendezvous?"

He was eager to see his friends, and be back in the comfort of something less lavish. He was a soldier, a vigo though, but he still preferred the spars living quarters aboard the Marie.

"There should be a lavish room for you aboard the Marie as well. It is a Corvette, and a ship of the fleet. And is very well stocked, ZIt is also far better defended."

Not to mention the advanced sensor package...hopefully Smash would agree. Though, Delta was unsure what he would do. Hopefully he wouldn't murder the crew...

He activated the Comm sensor, and set it to array 24601, the code for the Marie's sensor array.

"This is the shuttle Golden Dawn, requesting a rendezvous with the Marie. This is Vigo Delta, code 3343. I'm back boys."

They would recognize this shuttles transponder code. That's for sure. It was infamous.

666-666-666

A great code. And some thought it had a weird demonic meaning, but Delta disagreed.

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

With a groan and a shudder the Hand of Glory fell rather ungracefully out of hyperspace a good number of lightyears short of its intended destination. Cadio immediately noticed that the abrupt change of scenery was not what it should have been and was quick to act on it.

"Deck officer, what's happened?"

A few moments later the young officer responded.

"Sir, it appears that we weren't as prepared for this journey as we originally thought. The hyperspace generator is completely offline and we're suffering a power failure. We need to shut down nonessential systems in order to keep the life support systems and the few other systems we need to make repairs online. Do I have your approval?"

Without thinking, he replied. "Yes. Let me know when we're ready to continue our voyage. I'll be in the medical wing."

Cadio decided that without power there wasn't much for him to do until the vessel's issues were fixed and since his previous conversation with his captive had been so stimulating that he would revisit it. He strolled casually down the metallic corridors and for the first time he realized what a bleak life he had chosen for himself. How long had it been since he had breathed oxygen that wasn't recycled? How long had it been that he had seen something that was naturally green?

It was at this point that Cadio realized that this was how Imperial troops spent their entire lives. Units that had been stationed in installments such as the Death Star had seen nothing except the dull and shiny hallways everyday until their lives had come to a swift end. And the new Emperor called himself civil.

He arrived at the medical bay to find a whirlwind of activity. Due to the mechanical problems they were experiencing, the doctors were having to consolidate all of the resources that they could to keep the wounded alive. One doctor caught sight of the vice admiral and hurriedly made his way through the maze of staffers to speak to the officer. Before he could speak, Cadio cut him off.

"I need to speak to the Imperial prisoner I was talking with earlier."

"Sir, that's what I needed to speak with you about. We've encountered something of a problem. The prisoner has slipped back into a coma and is not doing well. We've determined the source of the problem and have the means to fix it, but only just."

"Okay, well then do it doctor."

"Well sir, we also have one of our troopers who was wounded in combat on Coruscant. He is suffering from the same issues as the prisoner but we don't have enough of the required supplies to sustain both of their lives for very much longer. If we don't treat one of them immediately they will both die."

Cadio stood silent for a few moments while attempting to digest what he'd just been told. Even though the stormtrooper had attempted to kill him, he felt a connection to her. But how could he justify killing one of his own men to save the life of the supposed enemy? On the one hand his man had already experienced a lot in his moderate life span where the imperial still had a lot left to live for, but did that mean that the republic officer didn't have a right to continue his life?

Cadio closed his eyes and continued the debate within his head for what felt like hours. At the end of his internal discussion he came to an uneasy answer. It wasn't something that he wanted to do and it wasn't something that would be easy to do.

"Kill the girl..."

The doctor simply nodded, seeming to know the internal struggle that Cadio was going through. A few moments later all of the monitors next to the girl's limp form went black...

((And so it goes...))

Cadiosig052009.png

The foreboding darkness which is The Black Heart jumps into the deep of space stopping briefly while it's occupant that of Lord Lucifer himself ponders his newfound quest.

Looking forward into the dark as he sat upon the pilot's chair the sith lord meditated trying to figure out just how he was to earn the respect and trust of the Alcazarin's...his soon to be allies, brothers even. Meditating, allowing the darkness within himself to contort him the kiffar found his answer.

It was slight at first hardly worthy of notice until a nudge became akin to a wave of pure energy...energy that could only come of the darkside and one that had now become familiar to Lucifer. Speaking out into the darkness the sith toiled upon it.

''Hmm strange, that wasn't there before.''

Toiling some more the sith lord spoke out to his ship's AI.

''Firestorm see if you can find any subspace anomalies that are local to this area. Look for those that are energy based...look for a vast build up, anything that is highly irregular and unlikely to be a local phenomenom, follow this build up with the long range sensors, find the source.''

The AI responded simply before beginning the various scans.

''As you command my lord.''

It took an hour of sifting through the various anomolies that were found but eventually one that stuck out was located. It seemed a large energy vortex of some kind was emminating from Vjun, a known sith world so it was likely this anomoly was of their making. Thinking upon it briefly the kiffar sith decided to investigate this newfound power, perhaps it may lead to his ascension...perhaps not but what was certain was that he felt a sensation run down his spine when he felt it, as if he were being led to the planet by a unseen force a fact which troubled him deeply as the journey began.

His course was set...Lucifer began the jump to Vjun.

((Continue on Vjun.))

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

• 2 weeks later...

The Echthalion was rocketing through hyperspace with the winds of destruction at its heels. The troops aboard were jittery and nervous. For all they knew, this next battle could be their last, the crescendo of their war symphony. Shadows fell hard upon their hearts, they ran through the exercises they practised to fight their foes on either the holo decks, the fighting mats, or even in their own heads. This battle would be one for the history books.

A voice blared over the Intercom

"Thirty Minutes 'till we exit hyperspace lads. Get yourselves ready."

Raven gulped down her meal ration, as she scurried to the door, a short lithe figure amongst the mass of strong elite males. Personally, she was still shocked on why she was even here, how she had survived, and if she was even mentally prepared to fight this time. There had been rumours of Jedi abouts. The POSLWJK protocols ran through her brain as she changed into her jumpsuit from the dark blue naval tunic. A rush of embarrassment past across her mind, as a few of the men's eyes strayed to her. She shivered. She was too young for this type of thing.

She opened her locker and found a new suit of armour awaiting her.

Oh crap.....

The armour was painted a deep crimson...perhaps a special squad of some type. There were weapons of all types to choose from. She chose the E-11, and the FC-1 flechette launcher. Perfect for following POSLWJK.

She grinned and put the deep crimson helmet upon her purple haired head. A little short for a stormtrooper. That's for sure. She barely stood 5 feet, and was quite smaller and younger than the men around her.

She sighed and put another power pack into her belt...

"10 Minutes and counting...."

Raven_3_Sig.png.fa6e284bec4ff42ba02901e8567b2f87.png

Pretender to the Galactic Throne

Leader of the Rebel Alliance

Delta nodded slowly, and began surveying the area around them for adequately sized rocks. Something that could easily fit the mass of soldiers and equipment that Black Sun would need. There did appear however to be a very large asteroid in the centre of the field that looked about the right size. 28 Kilometres in size...made of metal alloys.

Perfect.

"Lord Daisaku!" Delta accepted the glass of wine and took a sip.

"What about that one?"

It did look big enough. He activated his transponder, The Marie would arrive soon.

Ca'Aran

With a thick and filthy cigar, and an expensive glass of the driest scotch imaginable, Smash Daisaku peered upon Delta with a powerful gaze. ”œA number of Fondorian shuttles should be arriving momentarily. Those ships, along with the reinforcements you've called in yourself, should have no problem performing the relocation of this magnificent asteroid.”

smash.jpg

Delta bowed low to Smash's retreating form, and himself boarded the elegant Marie. Her lines were still perfect, though she was an aged corvette, but her hull was strong, and her curves still shouted from the Imperial era, a classic ship, and she had served him well for the last 4 years. The crew had treated her well, and she had escaped many engagements almost unscathed. Save the few holes that she had received from the TIE Defenders in the last engagement.

The midshipman's whistle sounded out upon decks. A single tone was played upon the intercom. And the officers jumped to attention.

- Captain on Deck -

Delta saluted the midshipman, and made his way to the turbolift, which took him to the bridge. He was met there by his friends and allies of old. A detachment of officers who had escaped Coruscant alive also bore news. Many agents had died, including the new one...Kayal. So, Delta decided he would have to research the man, get some DNA samples, compare matches, and make a new clone. Or something like that.

It would be weird cloning another human being...but not like he hadn't done it before. ”œMedical Officer, research the DNA under agent, Kayal...something or rather.”

Ca'Aran

• 3 weeks later...

Terra stood over the sleeping body of the Black Sun agent, grief for what she'd done still yanking at the depths of her warming heart. She reached with her Sith-Metal hand and activated the man's R7 droid, which sat deactivated and battle-scarred beside him. With her human hand, she connected a black data-pad to its external connecting port, and began an in-depth scan of the information stored in the depths of the droid's memory.

Most of the information logged in the many star-charts and strange holonet sites was nothing more than typically dull data available to anyone with a holonet transceiver. One item stood out in particular. More about a Black Sun Criminal Syndicate, which according to both of their identification tags, they were ranking members. Experienced agents at least. Terra placed a pale hand upon her perspiring brow. As the Ossus Fallen flew through hyperspace, the Sith Lord Ason Antilles' influence was beginning to unwind. She had to pursue whatever this organization was. It held the key to her complete deliverance.

Terra fled quickly to the pilot's controls and dropped the Ossus Fallen out of Hyperspace. She entered in the coordinates that were buried most deeply inside the R7's databanks. Before entering hyperspace for the newest destination, Terra replaced the Sith identification logger on the Ossus Fallen's main computer output. They were no longer classified as a Sith ship. Another act of free will”¦ Another step towards freedom from the Dark God. The choices were getting much harder. To Dubrillion and freedom.

Terra

To the Death...

Jumping out of hyperspace in the void of space Lucifer thought on what type uprgades he would possibly want for his craft...it was a fien vessel already that ahd served his purpsoe well but still more was needed if he was keep up with todays enemy, with ever changing tactics and armanent.

Inputting the correct co-ordinates he made his way to the galactic gunshop as was his intention.

((Continue Galactic Gunshop))

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

Jate's ship the Dar'yaim, hurtled through the abyss of hyperspace. She sat comfortably in the seat of her fathers. A mandalorian by blood, and upbringing, she was always comfortable in a weapon of war, such as this ARC-170.As such, the coordinates were taking her towards the distant Republic bases of Gala, she was in the area, so it seemed prudent to see if they wanted her back, she had been in their employ for a while, having been hired for some skirmish work over a year ago. She sighed, and sat back in the still overlarge armour. And searched through the holo channels, she found one concerning the still developing battle of Coruscant.

Interesting.

aBzDHvj.png

Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur

Something's not right, Xae-Lind determined just after entering hyperspace en route to Concord Dawn. The caretaker of her niece, the grandmother of one of John's childhood friends, had contacted her with reports of the child's acting out with her Force abilities, and then disappearing. Xae's mind had been so fraught with worry over the safety of her niece, and concerned that somehow, Auros had found his way off of Dathomir and tracked the child down, that she'd blinded herself to all else.

A very dangerous mistake to make for a Jedi, especially one with Mando'ad training.

"Artoo," the red-headed woman called, addressing her astromech companion, "take over for a minute, I think that we've to some extra cargo on board."

The droid burbled his response and linked up with the ship's navigation computer.

Xae could have used the ship's security system to scan and shock the target, but she sensed no immediate threat to her or the ship. If they were clever enough to have snuck on board a ship with defenses designed and installed by Mando'ad hands (then again, it could be sheer recklessness on their part), then Xae-Lin would rather face the individual face to face.

Attuning herself with the Force, she utilized her own personal scanning system to locate the stowaway, who wasn't that hard to find due to the fact that they, too, were Force-sensitive. She located the stowaway in the maintainance tunnels that ran along the ceiling of the living quarters corridor.

The Jedi Knight lifted the grate and the intruder with the power of the Force, tilting the grate as she slid it within the maintanice tunnel. It didn't take long before a ball of feathers, robes, and dust bunnies fell towards the deck floor, stopped just short of impact by Xae's manipulations of the Force.

Confident now that the intruder wasn't hostile, as she recognized the robes as being of the Jedi Order, she decided to have a little fun with her guest. Confirming that she wasn't dealing with a hostile intruder, she hid her true amusement with the Force, projecting a commanding demeanor.

"Who are you and what purpose do you have on board my ship?" The Jedi's tone wasn't particularly harsh, simply matter-of-fact, as she still kept her guest suspended about a foot from the floor of the corridor.

She had her suspicions of the being's intent for being here, but damn it all if she weren't feeling particularly puckish, despite being worried about the goings on at Concord Dawn.

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

Crawling through the air ducts Trushaun didn't hear anything until an air vent was manipulated, obviously with the Force. Then with sudden movements she fell out of the air duct and was about to slam face first into floor, but Xae had stopped her with the Force.

"Who are you and what purpose do you have on board my ship?" The Red-Haired Human said with a stern voice.

Being held up by the Force, Trushaun didn't like it one bit. With a very small Force Push she broke free of the hold and jumped up a foot and had time to bring her feet around and land on them. Kneeling, the Fosh looked up and into the eyes of Xae.

Struggling with Basic she formulated a responce. "The Force...Told meeee tooooo follow you. I listeeeneeed. I am Trushaun. Fosh."

Trushauncopy3.png

Xae could sense this one had had some prior training with the Force, otherwise she couldn't have broken Xae's Force-hold so easily, not that Xae was keeping the hold at her full power since she knew she was dealing with a friendly rather than a hostile.

Still, it was the first time she'd ever encountered a Fosh, intrigued by her response to Xae's question, at least Xae was pretty sure Trushaun was a female, unless her impressions from the Force were incorrect. She relaxed visibly, finding the Fosh's explanation sufficient, despite its cryptic nature.

”œSo the Force sent you,”

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

The Fosh stood up to her full height after Xae had "relaxed."

She knew she should have kept that translator droid. Immediate regret, this would make it so much easier. She continued.

"The Force did not. Trushaun just listened. Maybe you will need my help soon? Need company? Trushaun knows not. She just listened. Apologies if this upsets Xae-Lin. Trushaun did what she thought was right, maybe not best methods, but She is here now."

The Fosh ran her fingers through her head feathers. They had become increasingly messed up since she fell out of the ventilation shaft.

"Maybe Force wants Trushaun to train under Xae-Lin. Since Trushauns' master has disappeared...."

It wasn't until this moment that the Fosh was scared.. Scared of what was to come and scared of what Xae had to say. But she stood her ground. The Force had told her to follow the human female for a reason. All she did was listen. Was she at fault for that?

Trushauncopy3.png

The Dathomiri regarded the Fosh's earnest posturing, suprised that the being was almost exactly a foot shorter than she was, and decided to acknowledge the latter part of the avian female's guess. "Your instincts in the Force are stronger than you think, young one," she smiled, her blue eyes warmly glittering. "You were called here for training. I -," she was cut off by Artoo checking in to make sue that she was alright.

"Yes I'm fine. Just a resourceful Padawan," she relayed to the often over-protective astromech before she turned back to Trushaun.

"Unfortunately, your more formal training won't begin until after I attend to some business on Concord Dawn. You are more than welcome to come along with me if you would like; I will impart what I can. Once my business is concluded, I will have more of my focus to dedicate to your training." Xae didn't want her new would-be Padawan to feel neglected while she addressed the issue of Iniera's behavior and whereabouts. "If that's alright with you, then I accept you as my Padawan Learner," She concluded, extending her hand to the Fosh.

psvBwny.jpg

Trushaun took her new master's hand and shook it. Nodding her head she came up with a rebuttle.

"Trushaun accepts. She will not get in your way with personal matters. I will accompany Xae-Lin, but will not get in the way. Trushaun knows some of the Force, so she is not as helpless as her short stance indicates." The young Fosh guided a small piece of metal from a nearby shelf, to her hand and held it above her hand for a few moments.

"Trushaun has not been to this place you speak of." She placed the piece of metal back using the Force then looked up to Xae, smiling. Well, at least what could constitute a Fosh smile.

Trushauncopy3.png

Xae gestured for Trushaun to follow her back to the cockpit because she could sense that Concord Dawn was drawing closer.

As they entered the cockpit, they were met by R2-D6, a droid Xae'd had since her days with Kyp Durron, her original Jedi master.

R2-D6 burbled at the intruder, until Xae shot him a venomous look and thumped him on the dome.

"If you can't be nice to my new student, then you can leave," she admonished, pointing out of the cockpit.

The dejected droid thrundled out as he was ordered, a soft baleful sound emitting from his processors as he left the two organics behind.

"Sorry about that, he's been with me since before I was a Padawan, and I'm pretty sure that my original master imprinted something in his programming to make him so over-protective."

She took the pilot's seat and motioned for the Fosh to take the seat adjacent to her.

"Concord Dawn is primarily an aggrarian world, the local population being made up of Mando'ade or as you may know them, Mandalorians. Are you familiar with them?"

psvBwny.jpg

The young Fosh walked with Xae to the cockpit. Greeted by a robot tooting and whistling, her new master put it in its place. Robots were still a new thing for Trushaun, she took a seat behind Xae-Lin.

The human started to talk about the task at hand. Something about Mandilorians?

"I am not familiar with this species." Her narrow view of the universe was now more exposed. After all she was only sixteen standard years....and had only been on her homeworld, Corusant, Gala, and Dantooine.

Trushauncopy3.png

Xae nodded, though she was a little suprised that the Fosh hadn't encountered them yet, she took it to mean that, like her, there was still quite a bit of the galaxy that was new. It wouldn't have been suprising for the Fosh to have never met one, since they were pretty rare in the galaxy, but to not have heard of them altogether spoke to her new Padawan's galactical experience. Still, what was ignorance if not an opprotunity for knowledge?

"They are among the best warriors through out the galaxy, having served in many of the conflicts. They are a very private people. They are not very fond of outsiders who don't respect their culture. However, I have known them to be good, honorable people." Considering the lessons that she'd learned recently, she thought it best to leave her own connection to them through her former engagement to Joreel Ordo out of the conversation for the time being. "It's best to follow my lead and keep to these simple guide lines:

"Look them straight in the eye, or if they're in their armor, the T-section of their visors. Always speak your mind, if asked, and say what you mean for they highly prize integrity and honesty, even if you disagree with them. They will respect you more for speaking your peace," her last meeting in which she'd struck John over his brashness on the Sullust mission came to her mind and she half laughted at the memory before continuing.

"Accept a meal if it is offered as this is considered an honor. Respect the elderly, as to have survived that long in their culture means that they are very fierce warriors. We will be speaking to a clan elder as she is the one that I will be needed to visit first. Listen and do what she says, always. Also," she paused glancing down to the unshod feet of her Padawan before adding," though this doesn't apply to you as much, removal of shoes before entering their homes is common as well."

The Jedi waited a moment, allowing the Fosh to absorb the information about a culture that was new to her.

"I have briefly been a part of their culture, as it is not uncommon to adopt outsiders. I was to marry one of them, but found that I could not be both Mando'ad and Jedi at the same time and we have since parted ways; he embraced his destiny as their leader, and I chose my first oath to the Jedi Order," Xae didn't mention that he'd also been among the Order's numbers at one point. "I am still welcome among them, as they consider me Mandokarla; in their language it roughly means 'having the right stuff'. I'm not sure many of them have seen one of your race before, and they'll be curious, especially the children, which brings me to my business."

"During my trials, I rescued my niece from the Nightsisters of Dathomir, Dark Side users from my home planet. I knew that with my duties to the Order, I couldn't see to her care at the time, so I left her with a family Joreel knew here around three years ago.

"Recently, I was contacted by Tsikala, the woman that I left Iniera, my niece with. Apparently she has gone missing after a while of acting out, which worries me greatly. My plan is to locate her and bring her back to the Order now that she is older. I will not loose her to the Dark Side. I do know this, she will be difficuilt to find, because like I did out of necessity when I was a child, she too has developed an ability to cloak her Force presence."

She was aware that her open candidness might be puzzling to Trushaun, considering that they'd just met. Xae knew that trust and total truth was important in the Master-Padawan relationship, so she chose to be the one that opened that door. "You are probably wondering why I'm choosing to share all of this with you. It's for two reasons. One, I would like your help with locating her, and second, in away is how I see part of the Jedi Code.

"Ignorance is nothing but a chance for knowledge, and I believe in strong communication between those I interact with, and that includes our relationship as Master and Padawan. Learning things is how we grow, and now you have a better insight to my own past and how it relates to our present. But mind you, a Jedi doesn't cling to the past, but merely learns from it's lessons. What lessons have brought you here? You mentioned that your previous master had disappeared; who were they?"

She had done more than enough of the talking for a the moment and it was now her turn to learn from and about her Padawan.

((This is a chance for you to really bring your character to light and I expect a fairly sizable post as this gives you an opprotunity to reflect on your past training, how you viewed your relationship with your former master, and even your character's past IC, and don't hesitate to write those emotions into your posting either verbally through dialogue or simply in the prose. Have fun with it!))

psvBwny.jpg

Trushaun listened intently to what Xae had to say of this warrior race. They sounded very opposed to what Fosh were about. Fosh were sneaky and cunning. She could get used to the change. Even the shoe comment made her giggle just for a second.

"These people sound interesting to Trushaun. Would they accept an alien such as Trushaun?" She continued after taking a deep breath.

"Trushaun's previous Master what a Kel'Dor by the name of Rep Til." She paused for a moment. "We...Never connected like this, and you and Trushaun have known each other for only few moments. Rep taught Trushaun a great many things. Trushaun can use basic Force Powers, and She can manipulate growth, along with reading the Forest. But that power is still very new to Trushaun. Can also use lightsabers, to an extent."

The young Fosh pulled back a layer of robes to reveal two lightsaber hilts. They were basic enough that one could tell they were training sabers. She was glad the Force guided her in this direction. Xae had already taught her about as much as Rep had taught her in a few months. This was going to be a great learning experience. Trushaun looked forward to her time with Xae.

Her time with Rep had taught her much, but training under Xae would probably be alot better for her. They could connect on a different level than her and Rep did. She couldn't explain it, but she just felt that they would face many challenges ahead.

"Trushaun will gladly help Xae-Lin's quest to find her niece. She hopes to learn from Xae-Lin, a great deal."

She was both nervous and excited to get to Xae's destination. These mandolorians just seemed like a very noble people. Her feathers shivered with excitement. Her first real-world experience, new planet, new people, and a new master. This was going to be such an experience.

(Check Pm's Xae.)

Trushauncopy3.png

As they entered the Concord Dawn system, Xae turned to her new apprentice, nodding as she smiled warmly. ”œTo the Mando'ade, actual race, species, or even lineage isn't important to them, only that to be considered one of them that you follow their way of life, the Resol'nare.”

psvBwny.jpg

Trushaun took the datapad from Xae's hand. Trushaun wanted to learn, about anything. She was excited to get onto the planet. Space was still a weird feeling to her.

"Yes, Trushaun said Rep Til. Trushaun had no idea he was your former apprentice." Trushaun was shocked. She had just gotten her master's master! She managed a small laugh. "He is of the Counslour class, if memory serves Trushaun. He just knew the ways of a naturalist."

Trushauncopy3.png

((I didn't know that Jedi could go supersonic...lol))

The jolt of speed that her master put forth caused the Miraluka to instinctively pull closer to her master's back. She'd never gone so fast before without the aid of mechanical means, and he was grateful for the soft touch of the Force that she felt at her back so she didn't fall off of his.

Though she'd ducked her head as best she could under his shoulder to shield her head, her own hair was a mussed up mess of knots and tangles.

She was working on getting those out of her hair, when something warm and wet began to lick her bare feet, causing her to exclaim in alarm, as she hadn't really been aware that her "flight" of sorts had caused her loose-fitting slippers to fall off somewhere in the woods. Secondly, because she'd never seen anything quite like the thing that was licking her exposed toes.

"What is that!?" she cried in alarm to her master as they traveled through hyperspace. She tried to tuck her feet under her in defense of the creature's moist assault.

fMZZcER.png

Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya. - "Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."

“A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” - Mandalorian proverb

The cockpit had been filled with that rather enjoyable sound of Gliz, when the comm first came to him. As he had been resting in deep space monitoring a certain space lane, it came as sort of an alarm clock to the bounty hunter.

--

"This is the Sith Master Haphaestus. Dagon is no more. Now I am the Dark Lord." His tone left no room for argument, even though he knew it was quite possible someone would challenge him for the position. And so he continued: "It is time, my brothers, to unite the Sith under our common cause. Rally to me, and the Sith shall become stronger than ever before. Defy me, and you shall be counted in the number of our enemies."

--

Wonderful, the one guy I could count on for help has no doubt been thrashed by this new fellow. Of course knowing my luck, the chance that this one will be useful in the same manner are slim to none.

He had for to long been in tight control of his motions and actions to allow the sigh that most men would have released. Instead he simply leaned forward, the armor shifting his he put in an input for new coordinates.

Just was well, this space lane hadn't yielded the results he had wanted, and as such had cost him valuable time elsewhere. An annoyance to be sure. As the stars streaked for the ship slipping into hyperspace, he closed his eyes. He would no doubt need his rest, if he were to walk amongst the Sith yet again.

Truth be told, he hated the Sith temple.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

ShadowFett kept Piccolo's cell well-sealed and the comm was off, so he couldn't hear anything his old aru'e might say. It was better that way. Perhaps it was due to the fact that the two had once been so close that made them now such bitter enemies. The sting of betrayal went deep, and Mando'ade had always been said to have munit tome'tayl anyway.

He'd never lost sleep over his decision that day to leave the Black Sun. It had been the only decision he could have made. Loyalty was a traditional Mando value, but it wasn't one of the resol'nare and it wasn't more important than one's honor. It had been a no-win situation, and if put in the same situation a thousand times, Fett would make the same choice again and again. He let himself wonder for a moment how things would have been if it had been the Black Sun that was different, if they hadn't insisted on performing such base acts. I would probably still be there. I wouldn't be Moon Knight, I wouldn't have joined the Augury, I wouldn't have become Mand'alor, and I would probably still be at war with the Jedi.

There was no denying it--Fett had changed a lot over the years since his time with the Black Sun. But everything he had done had made him stronger. Again, he had no regrets. He was and would always be ShadowFett, the man who stood up for his ideals no matter the cost. Of course, it didn't keep him from being cautious, ret'lini, a mentality that had probably saved his life several times.

Moon Knight...

Fett blinked and glanced at the chrono inside his buy'ce. He had let himself doze off a little bit, which probably wasn't the smartest thing with Piccolo in the hold. He checked the holocam and affirmed that the half-trandoshan was still secured.

Fett.

This time he recognized the voice that had aroused him. "Marc Spector," he said under his breath. He hadn't been contacted by the first Moon Knight in a long time, but he still had the man's memories in his brain and his legacy in his blood. Generally, Spector would only come to him to tell him something important--perhaps to admonish him for acting in a way unsuitable to the title, although that had yet to happen.

I need you to come to the Citadel of the Moon. It's important.

Fett nodded. Piccolo would keep. He dropped the shuttle out of hyperspace, reprogrammed it to jump to Tatooine, and engaged again.

((Will make the arrival post later.))

iTJBZId.png

((Sorry this took so long...been pretty much going through crash-course appraisal training so I'll know what our customers are talking about...plus learning the products...New Job...oy))

”œI had thought that his training had centered on the Consular teachings,”

psvBwny.jpg

(Is all good. I've been busy this week as-well.)

Trushaun blushed. "As memory serves. Trushaun said. Galactic basic, not so good at." she shook her hands in front of her and shook her head slightly. She peered out the view-port, CD was indeed getting closer. She felt a tingling sensation, however faint. The Naturalist was in-tune with nature and she could feel the presences coming up.

(No worries, I will be asleep most of Sunday anyways...3rdShift <3)

Trushauncopy3.png

Roene stifled a chuckle for a moment as the ship stayed its course, steadily weaving a course to Tython. He had to admit the situation was a little humorous, but Tyue didn't know better and her panicked outbreak might have sent the puppy into play mode, which would've probably freaked her out more.

Meanwhile Tyue was a little shocked by the sudden retreat of his new toy, but his master retrieved him from the ground and scolded him before he could resume. Needless to say, Tyue was a little disappointed and went to the back corner of the ship to pout a little, but Roene gave him a treat while he waited so he could munch on something else.

Roene returned to Elnia after tending to the matter and tried his best to calm her down with his presence. He sat in a chair adjacent to her, letting the ship settle into auto-pilot and looked across at the young Miraluka whose hair was still a mess.

"Well, Tyue sure did have an effect on you." Roene said with a broad grin. Tyue picked his head up a moment to respond to his name, but when he realized it was just in conversation, he put it back down and resumed munching on his treat. "Tyue is a Garral puppy I adopted from a pack of wild Garral on Tython. Garral are a species of Canine that aren't really native to any one planet, even though there is a large concentration on Wayland, but they are speckled in environments throughout the galaxy pending the best suitable environment for them." Roene said, trying once more to relax the unsteady feelings of his apprentice.

"Now" Roene orated in a familiar tone, "There was something you asked on Gala and although I do wish to answer it, it has come to my attention that there is something odd about your education; it doesn't seem to really exist. I sense befuddlement on your surface thoughts where there should be clarity, even when speaking of your own race. So, I am most curious. Would you like to learn more? We probably won't have all the time in the galaxy as we sail off to Tython, but whatever I don't teach you here I can let you know or school you through on Tython as your training in being a Jedi begins. My race is well known for knowledge retention and most of my early life was spent in libraries and schools anyhow."

NvFYuwm.png