Space

Ary the Grey

((I'm Back!!))

Talon pops his head back in.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't help but overhear. Look, I heard you talking of a guy named Aru, I suppose Aru De Thalen. Heard you say he was your brother. We go back a long time. Back before he became a sith. I know him, and I don't think he would kill you. It's not like him. But he probably will try to turn you. Listen to me- no matter what he says, don't listen. You must not play with the Dark Side."

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

"He can't kill you, it was an illusion, he can only scare you. And it looks like he doing a damn good job of it. Alright, lets scan everything. And remember, they can't hurt you unless you let them, they aren't here and they can only scare you if you want them to."

Tarrian and Angellia scanned everything and found no device. After talking awhile, they joined the guys in the cockpit to discuss plans for retrieving Bluedust's body and getting Angellia safely back to the Jedi Temple.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Tarrian and Ang, walked into the cockpit with the others, Ang limped over to sit with Talon and Tarrian went over to be with Bishop.

Bishop put his arm around Tarrian, which gave her great comfort. Turning to tarrian, he said....

Bishop- "Is everything okay? What happened out there."

He looked at Tarrian and sent her a message letting her know not to hold anything back.

Tarrian - "Well, the sith apparently are going to be more heavily involved then we would have liked. Apparently, Angellia's brother, Aru, is a sith. And he is doing his best to scare her to death. We did a full scan of everything that was brought aboard including her and her pet. There were no tracking devices."

Talon - "Well, that is a relief."

Talon turned to Angellia and put his hand over hers.

Talon - "Are you okay. If you want, we could pull out of this and go back to the Temple now. It's okay if you don't think that you can go into sith controled space. Nobody here would fault you."

Searcy - "We have to decide, we enter sith space in about 2 hours. So let's get down to this planning."

Bishop - "I agree. Someone is obviously going to have to stay with the ship. Talon or Searcy are going to have to be on the recovery part due to the fact that they both know where tower is."

Bishop looked over at Tarrian and was about to say something when she turned and glared at him and held up her hand.

Tarrian - "Don't go there again."

*Bishop finishes tinkering with his robot he'd been working on for the past hours and set it on the floor. It was a small, unobtrusive, fast robot which he had programed to seek out BLUEDUST. He hoped it might help them once they got to the temple. It would seek out their friend and then return if it found him.*

Searcy: "We're here."

*They all looked up and they could feel the apprehension building between them, but they were all ready at the same time. Searcy dropped them out of hyperspace well away from the system. The group looked at eachother as the three knights clouded their force presence and the presence of their ship. Bishop gave Tarrian another long look, wishing he had some better way to protect her before getting up and standing next to Searcy to oversee the landing...*

OOC: Right, figured it was time we finally tried this. wink.gif Continue in the Sith temple thread. *Dramatic music plays*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

*Harnassing the spirit of his father, Exar arrives at the former location of Ossus, in search of the Kyber Crystal.*

He locates it, using his fathers spirit, like last time. He uses his tractor beams on his ship to pull it closer, he then jets out to get it. He then comes back in and places it firmly in a storage area, then goes back to the Sith.

((it takes a few hours to successfully do this, hence i will not be posting IC for a while))

[This message has been edited by Son of Palpatine (edited August 25, 2002).]

hooj.jpg

*On the Very fringe of the Galaxy, Tsavong Lah watched through the Worldship's Cognition hood as more and more Vong Worldships and frigates crossed the Galactic Border and took up positions in the Yuuzhan Vong Fleet. Scouts had been sent out a week earlier, taking up infidel's positions on various planets. Disguised with Ooglith Masquers as the Infidels, these scouts would not be detected as they rooted out the best strategic path of invasion for the Fleet. Yun Harla would smile upon the scout's trickery, and soon, Tsavong Lah would please Yun Yammka by the offering of sacrifices. The blasphemous Infidels would never see the attack coming until it was too late.*

Kivre got away from the sith ships..for now. He took Angellia to a room in the back of the ship. He handed her 5 capsoles.

"Take there the first four are your friends' DNA that you took and the 5th is mine."

Kivre put her into a black pod to avoid being seen, and radar masker so she could not be seen.

"I want you to stay safe, you know that."

Kivre and 4 gaurds loaded the pod, and they launched her towards the Temple where she can stay safe.

((Don't say anything like 'The sith blew the pod out of the sky' because we got away for the moment being. You can kill Kivre but Angellia has gotten away.))

[This message has been edited by Kivre Cannibus (edited August 25, 2002).]

nsig2c2.JPG

Counter-Terrorism ALL THE WAY!!!

OOC: Well since this whole venture has been Mod disproved...

IC: *Searcy's ship goes back to where their other ships are at. They pick up the other two, then all of them continue on back to the Jedi Temple.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

[This message has been edited by Bishop Of Battle (edited August 25, 2002).]

Bishop.jpg

Talon, back in the cockpit, watches as they reset a coarse back to the Jedi Temple.

BLUEDUST's dead... he thinks to himself. Talon seems really upset that they couldn't go get his body. The others tell him that there were just to many Sith ships to go through alone. That they would be shot out of the sky immediately. Well, I spose they're right....

The ship arrives at the Jedi Temple.

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Tarrian sitting next to Bishop in the cockpit of his ship, turns to him and putting her hand on his says....

Tarrian - "Bishop, we will get Bluedust back, one day."

Bishop - "I know but I hate feeling useless. We should have been able to save him."

Tarrian - "Let's go back to the Jedi Temple, and speak with the council. they will know what to do."

Bishop nods his head and squeezes Tarrian's hand. He sets course back to Coruscant.

A Royal Naboo Cruiser comes to a near complete stop and sends an open comm through the area. "Tressym. Are you there?"

------------------

The Silver Eagle is a Royal Naboo Cuiser modified to go faster and to be stronger. bts_sm.jpg

This ship will help me on my way to being a powerfull Jedi.

http://pub64.ezboard.com/bthesithreign

Let the arrow fly and strike naught but my heart.

OOC: I'm posting this cause i dont know where else to post it.

IC:

DE's batterred ship enters space and after a few hours finds its way to Nal Hutta. He requests permission to land on personal business.

DE lands on Nal Hutta and makes his way to find the antidote. After a few days of searching he finds it and administers it to himself, feeling his life force replenish itself.

After gaining clearance to leave, he takes his ship and flies off into space to continue his training.

------------------

http://users.hytekcomputer.com/emeric/index.htm

Frank121287 (3:26:45 PM): I whack off alot to pass the time

barohmzarlogo.png

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Coming from the shaterred Jedi Temple, Dark One, a starship of great power, blasts out of the planet's atmosphere, ready to defend itself against any enemy that can possibly have the courage to challenge him.

------------------

raven.jpg

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

*Kitt's Z95 HeadHunter:The Force: raced out of corusant following The Citadel Cruiser:The Jedi: As they made their way to Kashyyyk.He was well ready to defend his master how was aboard Kirloc's ship.They were now comming upon their jump to lightspeed....*

------------------

The Force

index_eu.html

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

OOC: We cannot go and rescue krissi, I am just trying to fight my way out of the atmosphere's planet, and now that no one attacks me, I guess I can go through the blockade!

IC:

Like a fly against against a plane Raven flies through the defences and the attacks almost absent of the Sith Fleet, and with 3 seismic charges places startegicly, one of the Sith's ship, the Deicide. And in a tremendous implosion the hull was breached and the crew killed.

The ship of the Jedi Master continued on its way as the fleet stayed immobile.

OOC: this kill was approved by AP, even if it can be considered as a OHK.

------------------

raven.jpg

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

*Raynuk quirked his eyebrow at the sight before him. There it was, one of the more elaborite and well known of the Sith Superships, exploding in three different places at once. But then Raynuk fully understood when he saw the small ship shooting away from the now useless ship. Raynuk could feel something was veery differnet about this pilot, and it didnt take him long to figure it out*

"A Jedi..."

*Raynuk smiled, and kicked his engines to full and shot off after the ship only IDable as "Dark One" Within seconds Raynuk was apon the ship, a dastardly smile crossing his lips as snuck into the ships wake, watching intently as he decided what to do. The Minitour's Revenge was fully customized, and boasted superirior weapontry and shielding capable of taking on a Victory-Class SD (Which he has done before) Raynuk tapped his fingers slightly on the controls as he thought, his sheilds at Maximum just incase the ship had indeed seen him. And all at once, Raynuk leaned over and smacked a button, looked out the window, and then pushed another... *

------------------

Are you index_eu.html scared yet?

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Kerrigan soars through space, in a small ship. She is hoping she will end up somewhere, where Jedi are. Since the temple was destroyed, she hasnt seen her Master, or any of the other Jedi. Once the temple was destroyed, she found a ship, and left quickly. She didnt know how to fly it well, or how to put in coordinates. She was just going to let it land somewhere.....or rather crash somewhere.

------------------

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."

KERRiGAN

"A Jedi shall not know anger. Nor hatred. Nor love...."

KERRiGAN

The Nightshadow appers out of the atmosphere and hyperjumps to a unknown location.Carring Eli and Niltaic to saftey.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood..."-Theodore Roosevelt-

"courscant it is... you don't want to stop by the bar first for a drink would you!?!" She asked DJ while setting the course to courscant on the Everstar.

------------------

~ What's that.

*This, my friend is called a ”˜Pint'.

~ What? It comes in pints!?!... I'm getting one.

*But, you have a full half already!

~ What’s that.

*This, my friend is called a ‘Pint’.

~ What? It comes in pints!?!... I’m getting one.

and I thought I use all my favors, and I don't recall this being... but what the heck

Tann sent a com back to Tabala Rhal* "Do you have some useful information I need to know about, or what? I'd gladly take any help."

------------------

~ What's that.

*This, my friend is called a ”˜Pint'.

~ What? It comes in pints!?!... I'm getting one.

~ What’s that.

*This, my friend is called a ‘Pint’.

~ What? It comes in pints!?!... I’m getting one.