Space

Ary the Grey

"Hey... take it easy." Talon walks over and picks the girl up. Then he slowly and carefully walks to the hatch. "Don't worry. I won't drop yah." As he says it, a wrenching sound fills the air. The ship was colapsing. "No pressure" he says more to himself than the girl. He walks over to the hatch... Searcys ship only a few meters away. Her dog is right beside him, and Talon pushes it across. It lands safely. Then they jump. Tarrian grabs them, and they're safe. Talon quickly takes the girl to a couch to help her lay down. He quickly takes off his suit and helps the girl take off his. He turns to Bishop. "Go get her something to eat." Then he turns back to the girl.

"See. Everythings gonna be alright. Just on cue, the dog comes over, helped out of its suit by Tarrian, and starts licking it's owner in the face.

"Now, what's your name?" he asks as he sets splints on her broken limbs. He also gets out bacta patches to put on. "He hands her a pain killer." Here... this should help."

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

"My name is Angellia."

She looked around at the others standing around and then back at Talon. She was crying a little bit, she wiped off her face and put her hand on her dog.

"His name is Retter."

She shook her head a few times and when she opened her eyes she was seeing 2 Talons. She closed her eyes agian and they didn't open this time.

Tarrian went over to Talon and rested her hand on his shoulder.

"Talon, come on, she's sleeping right now. She'll probably sleep for a while. She'll be fine."

Tarrian turned around to see Bishop coming back into the room with some food and drink. He placed it on the table next to her so that when she woke, she would see it. Bishop looked at her and she knew what he was thinking. She smiled and nodded to him. Turning back to Talon.

"Talon, lets all of us go up front. We need to finish the discussion. And then decide whether or not we stop at a med facility or take her with us to the sith planet."

Tarrian turned and walked back to the cockpit. As she pasted Bishop, she took his and in hers and pulled him with her. The others followed behind.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Talon sees Angellia's eyes close and feels her life force flicker. He reaches out in the force and "shares" the force to keep her strong. Bishop brings over a steamy mug of hot chocolate and sets on a table nearby. She somewhat comes awake, and he gives her a little bit of hotchocolate before she fall back to sleep. Then he follows the others up to the cockpit.

------------------

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

[This message has been edited by Talon Flick (edited August 22, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Talon Flick (edited August 22, 2002).]

Character Sheet

When everyone was settled in their seats in the cockpit Tarrian looked over at Talon.

"Talon, you have to tell us about your dream. this is important, especially if you and I had the same dream. What do you think it means."

She could see that Talon was worried about Angellina, and also that he was very reluctant to talk about his dream. He looked around at everyone and then looked down at his hands.

"It's okay, Talon. We are all in this together, and we are all there for you. Just tell us."

"O.K. I had a dream where I saw you and Bishop, along with some other people. Then a transport landed and out came troops and a man in dark. They killed the other people, and then the troops left. The dark man took off his cloak to get ready for a duel with you guys... and it was me."

"I don't know what it means though... especially since both of us had it. Was it a vision? A premonition? I would rather die than become a Sith, but what if...." His voice slowly trails off.

------------------

Character Sheet

*Bishop glanced back into the other room, looking at Angellia to make sure nothing else is going on back there that they need to attend to, then turns forward.*

"Also we need to figure out what to do with our friend back there before we go there. I don't think she's in any shape to come with us. And we certainly can't leave her alone on the ship."

*A thought of leaving Tarrian behind with her flashed quickly through his mind and he almost stated the idea but swallowed it knowing Tarrian would never stand for it.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

[This message has been edited by Bishop Of Battle (edited August 22, 2002).]

Bishop.jpg

*After a stop at Kamino to gather his Master's DNA sample, Jedi Kel Morian takes the Guardian and flees to Caulderra, a HIDDEN Planet in the Cauldron Nebula. There he begins the cloning process for his master so that he may come back.*

((( Caulderra is hidden and protected by the Cauldron Nebula. It is impossible to find unless you know the exact coordinates. Similar to the Maw. Hence, no attacking it. )))

Tarrian looked into the back and reached out with the force to be sure that the young girl was still sleeping, she was.

She turned back to Bishop and the others through the force she could feel Bishop probing both her and Talon. She realized that he was trying to find out if I was still holding anything back. Knowing that, she took his hand and opened for him. She looked directly into his eyes so that he could not only feel but see that she was keeping nothing else from him.

She sent Bishop a message through the force

"I'm sorry." and a tear ran down her cheek.

*Bishop reached up a hand and gently dried the tear from her cheek and only smiled back at her. He reached back down and took her hand firmly as he thought more about what to do with Angellia. Finally he proposed the idea he had intended not to.*

"Well, perhaps someone should stay with the ship and Angellia. At least if we don't find something to do with them before hand. Tarrian could..."

*He stopped in mid sentence as Tarrian looked at him sternly, reminding him that she intended to go whether he liked it or not.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian's head snapped around so fast.

"I am not leaving you. And that is the end of it. Not another word about me staying here. We all go. Maybe Searcy would want to stay. It is a very dangerous time for him. But other then that option, we all go."

She looked at him and sent him a shove. through the force she said...

*do not do this to me Bish, I can't leave you and I won't.*

Tarrian thought about it for a minute.

"You know, we could give her extra pain and sleeping meds to keep her under and I could conceal her presence along with mine and searcy. But at that point, I'll be concealing three, Bishop, you and Talon are going to have to conceal yourselves."

Talon didn't like the idea of drugging the girl.

Tarrian looked at him.

"Talon, what else can we do. She has a broken leg and arm and we don't know what else. she is not going to be able to fight."

"Bishop, tell him."

Bishop looked over at talon.

"Well, we're gonna have to do something with her. I don't think we want her moving too much, since she shouldn't leave the ship nor can we take her with us. So medicating her as much as we need to may be the needed solution. However I don't know if you could conceal her presence from that kind of range though Tarrian. Do you think you're up to it?"

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian knew that Bishop just wanted her to stay with the ship and that he was being way to overprotective.

"Bishop, you know that distance and size does not matter. I'll be fine with me, Searcy and Angellia. You just worry about you and Talon. Besides, the two of you can't do this alone.

You know that I can handle myself with a lightsaber and a blaster. I'll be just fine."

Tarrian got up and went into check on their guest. She was still sleeping. She made sure that she had enough covers and was as comfortable as could be.

Tarrian gave her an injection of more pain relievers and a sedetive to help keep her asleep. Bishop followed her into the room.

"Ok Tarrian, I know, you'll be ok, I shouldn't worry so much. As long as you think you can handle it."

*He looked deep into her eyes without moving as he sent a force message to Talon, doing his best to keep it concealed from Tarrian.*

Allright, Tarrian is going to be busy trying to keep the three of them concealed. If it comes down to a battle you make sure Searcy is allright and I'll watch Tarrian. And if worse comes to worse and I tell you to, take Tarrian and leave... no matter what's happening to me.

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian looked into Bishop's eyes, she felt a flicker in his emotions but then she just thought that it was worry.

She continued to check on their guest and knew that Bishop would be right behind her.

She knew that he wanted to give her as many warnings as possible. It was probably better that he do it here rather then there.

*A hundred differant things passed through Bishop's mind. Warnings he felt he should be giving Tarrian, advice, anything that might assuage his feelings of worry. As she turned away from Angellia he caught her hand and pulled her tightly into a hug.*

"Just promise me you'll be careful Tarrian."

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

She held onto him for a minute then just tilted her head up so that she could look into his beautiful eyes. Eyes that now looked hauntingly worried for her.

"Bishop, I'll be careful. You know that I will. And I know that you'll be watching my back. Just like I'll be watching yours."

Tarrian tried to relax. She felt better about the mission now and she hoped that everyone would get out again unscathed. But she still had some worries.

She put her head on Bishop's shoulder and just held on. She needed to be here. She needed him. she relied on him to not only be there for her as her friend but he was begining to be something more, much more.

"Bishop, what is it you need me to do. I want us to fix us."

[This message has been edited by TarrianSkywalker (edited August 22, 2002).]

"When we get to the temple just stick close to us. If we can we'll go in through the flesh tower thing that Talon talked about... however gross that sounds. If not then we'll have to find another way. I figure Talon and I will lead since the most danger is apt to come up from the front as we approach it. If anything does come from behind let us know immediatly of course. We may have to search BLUEDUST out with the force, I'm not looking forward to that because that may reveal our presence."

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

"I'll take the rear, not because you tell me to but because logically it's the right thing to do. You and Talon are stronger then me. And I need to keep me and the others concealed. and before you ask, I will tell you if something is coming from behind."

She reached up and touched his face. She knew every curve and angle, when her fingers reached his cheek he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him.

*Their lips came close as his arm slid to the small of her back and held her tight. Against his heart her heart kicked and galloped until the paces matched exactly. Their lips met for a moment and their weight seemed to lift away and their worries shrank. The storm of emotions that had been revolving around his head calmed and when they parted he didn't need the clumsiness of words to tell her how he felt. His hand stroked across her hair and entwined through it.*

"Thank you for at least letting me go ahead of you."

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

Her mind and body did a slow lazy spin and she melted into the kiss. Right at that moment she didn't want to be anyother place then right there in his arms. There was nothing better or safer for her. Her heart, she realized was no longer hers.

She reached up and wrapped her arms around him putting her head on his shoulder.

"Bishop, just hold me. For right now, while we still have this little bit of time. Hold me."

They both sat on the couch and she rested her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around her and she closed her eyes.

quote:

Originally posted by Angellia Rester:

Originally posted by Angellia Rester:

Angellia thinks to herself"Oh No, if they find out I'm a Jedi i'm toast for sure!"

Angellia takes her dog into where her ship is, she sees that its still badly damaged, but it was good enough to get away.

She gets into the ship and blows open a hole in the doors so she can get away, she flys threw the doors at full speed and got away from the Sith.

"I need to find a Jedi to help me..."

Ship Console:Warning engine heat dangerously high......Danger engine fire....

Angellia:Witch engines?

Ship Console:1 and 4

Angellia:Shut those off..i'll just have to do with 2 and 3...

Within about 15 minutes Angellia finds a fairly big ship. She can sence that there are force users onboard the ship and they were Jedi.

"I'm saved!"

Angellia walked away from the controls and when she was walking some equipment blew up right beside her and sent her flying, she hit a wall and sunk to the ground in pain. The only noises Angellia were making was moans and gargling noises.

((Lets just leave the RP at that because you don't exsist, and besides who would grant you power of a SD??)

OOC: I was given power of this SD by Tobias Thrawn, who formley owned it. And I forgot to post in the Official Databank, that doesn't mean I don't exist, You're my prisoner, and you keep looking for reasons to escape. KNOCK IT OFF! You will be killed for acting like a newbie!

*Slowly Tarrian's breathing slowed as she gently fell asleep. He continued to hold her as his hand grazed across the auburn highlights in her hair. He kissed her forhead lightly as he let his mind connect with hers. Soothingly their two thought patterns melded together to almost become one. Together they waited until Searcy and Talon were ready to go.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

((Well you didn't have ur stats posted in the databank so u don't even exsist so any post u have I'm just going to ignore))

Angellia begin to toss her head back and forst on the couch. She was having a very bad dream...only it was a real dream of her past....

A ship was floating through space when 4 fighters and a assault shuttle begin to open fire on the ship. Angellia was in the ship, she was only 7 years old at the time, but there was also 2 other kids there, one was youngabout 5 and the other 9. The ship was taking fire from all directions and couldn't hold out much longer.

Woman:Get them into the pods!

Droid:Yes, ma'am!

The droid walked over to the 3 kids that were hidding in the corner. The droids take them into a room that had hte color of pure metal all around, and there were 3 pods that were only big enought for 1 person each. The droid loaded each kid in one and put them into the pod deployment stations.

Droid:Stay safe.

With that the droid pressed a button that sent the 3 pods into space. Angellia looked through a window, she could see that ship getting batterd. She then began to cry right when the ship exploded into a giant fire ball. Angellia screamed right then.

Angellia sat up on the couch and screamed while she had tears running down her cheeks. She was also sweating some. Right then she realized she used her broken arm to get up, and it hurt tromentously.

ooc((Hey guys, I'm leavin tomorow in the mornin to go on a little trip. I'll be back in Saturday evening. Anything you do between then you gotta post for me. And if you go to the Temple, please dont make me do anything stupid like guarding the Ship))

Talon hears Angellia scream. He goes back to check on her, and once he knows she's o.k., he returns to the cockpit. "She had a bad dream... sounds like we're all havin those lately."

------------------

Character Sheet

Tarrian looked up quickly, realising just what Talon said.

"Wait, that's not right, Talon. It mostly is but not quite. You were there, in my vision, and there was a dark man. You were charging us. In my vision you and the dark man were separate. I couldn't tell if you were charging the dark man or Bishop and me. But I do know that you were not the dark man."

She looked over to Bishop and realised that he looked relived. He took her hand, and turned to Talon.

Bishop - "Okay, we need to figure this all out. we will not go into this blind. Tarrian, are you sure the the dark man and Talon were two separate people?"

Tarrian - "I'm quite sure, the dark man was standing right in front of us. He had a lightsaber, it was not ignited, ready. Talon was behind him and to the side, he ignited his saber and charged at all three of us."

Talon looked more relived at this point.

OOC: So um... what are we doing with Angellia if we do go to the temple? I also like how we've been planning to do this but we've never actually gotten around to doing it. wink.gif

*Bishop jumped slightly as Angellia came out of her nightmare screaming. Tarrian was awoken too and they were both about to get up as Talon came back to check on her. He stroked Tarrians arm lightly as he set her head back down.*

"Don't worry, Talon will take care of her. Go back to sleep Tarrian."

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg