Space

Ary the Grey

Amelia comes out of hyper-space in a Ubrikkian Star Destroyer. It's tractor beam pulls in the damaged ship. Amelia gets the person and the dog out of the ship, as the three are now in the Nova Peril's landing bay. "hi, I heard your distress call." The SD enters hyperspace, for the Sith Temple....

Angellia thinks to herself"Oh No, if they find out I'm a Jedi i'm toast for sure!"

Angellia takes her dog into where her ship is, she sees that its still badly damaged, but it was good enough to get away.

She gets into the ship and blows open a hole in the doors so she can get away, she flys threw the doors at full speed and got away from the Sith.

"I need to find a Jedi to help me..."

Ship Console:Warning engine heat dangerously high......Danger engine fire....

Angellia:Witch engines?

Ship Console:1 and 4

Angellia:Shut those off..i'll just have to do with 2 and 3...

Within about 15 minutes Angellia finds a fairly big ship. She can sence that there are force users onboard the ship and they were Jedi.

"I'm saved!"

Angellia walked away from the controls and when she was walking some equipment blew up right beside her and sent her flying, she hit a wall and sunk to the ground in pain. The only noises Angellia were making was moans and gargling noises.

[This message has been edited by Angellia Rester (edited August 21, 2002).]

OOC: Sorry, but your ship what have never have made it past the tractor beams, besides that the SD is in hyperspace.

IC: Amelia notices she tries to escape. She pulls out her gun and fires a stun blast at her, knocking her out. "I could of blasted you out of the sky. But I decided to save you. For your insolence you will be givin to the Emperor for his enjoyment." she sends comm to Thrawn.

"Tobias, I'm bringing back a jedi prisoner."

OOC: Listen, you've been captured, it is impossible for you to have escaped while the star destroyer is in hyperspace, not to mention that the tractor beams would of held you in tow by the off chance you could have gotten out of the hangar bay. You have been captured, just deal with it.

IC: "Disarm yourself of all weapons, or be destroyed." The room fills up with stormtroopers who surround the Jedi.

"You can't win."

OOC: Oh, really?

IC: "You know, you need to think things througly, I was just going to have your ship repaired and then I would release you. But now your fate will rest with the emprie"

OOC: Continues at "The Sith Temple" Thread

((For all i know you don't exsist, i just looked at ALL of the characters in the databank and I didn't see you))

Angellia looks around at the stormtroopers that are surroundering her and she couldn't help but wounder if anyone is gonna save her from the Sith.

[This message has been edited by Angellia Rester (edited August 21, 2002).]

A large massing Hutt Fleet flies through space and stops.

-comm-

Black SUn I await you...

The site of the golden armoured Hutt Fleet bounces off the Galaxies Suns. As they stay in Space awaiting their allies.

ooc: Fleet comprises of:

1 Imperial II Star Destoyers

1 Victory-class SD

1/2 Victory(the other half is owned by BS

5 Carracks

5 Interdictors

15 Dreadnaughts

15 Firesprays

5 Assault Gunboats

5 Correllian Corvettes

1 Nal Huttian Capital Cruiser

2 Mon Calamari Cruisers

2 Hapan Battle Dragons

[This message has been edited by Wyhl the Hutt (edited August 22, 2002).]

whyl2.jpg

The Black Sun fleet appears in space near the Hutt fleet. It consists of the following.

1 Imperial Class Star Destroyer II

2 Victory Class Star Destroyers

15 Corellian Corvettes

15 Corellian Assault Gunboats

2 Mon Calamari Class Cruisers

1 Nebulon B-Frigate

20 Tie Defenders

20 A-Wings.

------------------

yolt1.jpg

smash.jpg

ooc((I just wanna clear things up about my last post- no, my character is not in love with Tarrian. He just wants someone to be like that with him. He's a 20 or so year old guy. What'dya expect? wink.gif))

Talon, getting as much rest as he can, gets up to go com the others.

---com open---

"Well, If we're gonna do this, we'd better go ahead and do it. We better dock and board with Searcy. We can meet on a close coming asteroid. (Just post it in here.) See yah soon."

---com closed---

Talon meets Searcy on the Asteroid and boards his ship. As he leaves his own ship, he sets his ship on auto-pilot to go back to Coruscant and makes sure his R3 unit can handle everything.

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

OOC: Okay, talon, so it's a jealousy thing, right.

Thankful for Talon's interuption this time. Tarrian reaches over to answer him before Bishop can argue with her about not leaving.

--open comm--

Okay, Talon, we read you. We can set down and transferr.

--close comm--

She looks over to Bishop and gives him a weak smile and he just looks away. She can almost hear him saying that the discussion is not over, yet. Not by a long shot.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

quote:

Originally posted by Angellia Rester:

Angellia thinks to herself"Oh No, if they find out I'm a Jedi i'm toast for sure!"

Angellia takes her dog into where her ship is, she sees that its still badly damaged, but it was good enough to get away.

She gets into the ship and blows open a hole in the doors so she can get away, she flys threw the doors at full speed and got away from the Sith.

"I need to find a Jedi to help me..."

Ship Console:Warning engine heat dangerously high......Danger engine fire....

Angellia:Witch engines?

Ship Console:1 and 4

Angellia:Shut those off..i'll just have to do with 2 and 3...

Within about 15 minutes Angellia finds a fairly big ship. She can sence that there are force users onboard the ship and they were Jedi.

"I'm saved!"

Angellia walked away from the controls and when she was walking some equipment blew up right beside her and sent her flying, she hit a wall and sunk to the ground in pain. The only noises Angellia were making was moans and gargling noises.

((Lets just leave the RP at that because you don't exsist, and besides who would grant you power of a SD??)

Tarrian sits and relaxes, she's as ready as she's going to be. Bishop walks in behind her and gives her a reassureing smile. She starts to feel guilty about hiding things from Bishop, so she decides that she has to come clean about the whole thing before they go into this.

"Bishop, Talon, Searcy, can I talk to you? I need to tell you something before we go down there."

She sits down and looks at everyone, she takes a deep breath and starts.

"I had a dream a while ago and I've told Bishop must of it, but not all of it. You were there Talon and you were fighting, but you were fighting me and Bishop. And I don't think that all of us are going to make it off there if we don't do this completely together."

She waits for the others to answer and notices that Talon just looks down at the floor. She trys to probe him through the force but he is blocking her. She realizes that he knew.

"Talon, what is it? Do you know something?"

After a few hours passed Angellia got up from the floor and looked around. The ship was totaly dark, the equipment that blew up was the energy control system that gve the ship power. With the system blown she could not go anywhere, and she could not send a SOS comm to anyone. She decided to use the force to contact any Jedi she could for any help on getting out of the sticky situation.

Hello? Can anybody hear me? My ship is disabled in the middle of space and need help.

Angellia released he position, or what it was before the equipment blew up, and could only hope that somebody heard it, if not the jedi would sertainly die.

Talon obviously doesn't want to talk about it, but by the stares all the others were giving him, he was forced to tell.

"Well, sorta... you see, I had the same dream. I don't understand... what does this mean?"

He continues to look at the ground.

Then all of a sudden he looks up. "Did you hear that? It was a force message. It was faint. Take us out of hyperspace."

They do so, and see a darkened ship. Talon quickly reaches out with the force, and feels a life presence. "Hold on, there's someone out there. We can continue with this in a second."

Talon puts on a space suit and takes an extra with him for whoever was in the other ship. He sends a message through the force. Hold on, we're coming.

------------------

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

[This message has been edited by Talon Flick (edited August 22, 2002).]

Character Sheet

Talon, still able to hear Tarrian, replies over the comm in the space suit. "Yeah, I know... It's just weird. Hold on a sec."

He reaches the other ship and manually opens the hatch. "Hello! Is anyone here?"

------------------

Character Sheet

When talon looked inside the ship he saw frost and ice cover the whole inside of the ship. Inside the ship further he saw Angellia currled into a ball in the corner behind the controls in the control room, she was wearing a white short sleeved sweater and a red mini-skirt. She was shivering to death with her dog beside her.

"Hel.Hel.Hel.Hello?"

Angellia could hear somebody walking through the ship. She was woundering if it was a Jedi or a Sith. Angellia's dog runs up to Talon in another room, he guilded him to where Angellia was at. Talon then flashed his light on her and she was pale white and badly injured.

Talon sees the girl, and his jaw almost drops in his suit. He comes down to crouch beside her.

"Here it'll be o.k. I have a space suit for you. You'll be able to come over to our ship to warm up and eat. I don't have a suit for your dog, but I can improvise something. Just put this on."

After he says this, she gets dressed in the suit. While she does this, he finds a large bag. Then he gets some duratape, and cuts the bag into shreds. He tapes it back in the shape of a dog. He calms the dog down and gets it into the bag. He also put a filtration breather in it so the dog could breath. "Are you ready?"

------------------

Character Sheet

Angellia gets dressed but it wasn't very easy for she had broken 1 arm and 1 leg.

"I need some help walking.."

Angellia tried to walk on her own but slipped on the ice and fell, and a scream filled the ship.

[This message has been edited by Angellia Rester (edited August 22, 2002).]

Tarrian, Bishop and Searcy wait for Talon to get over to the ship. When they felt the horrible scream through the force. Tarrian put her hands on her head and both Bishop and Searcy white knuckled the arms of their chairs. Tarrian opened the comm.

"Talon, what happened, is she alright? Get over here quick, that ship is not going to hold together much longer. Do you need any help?"