Space

Ary the Grey

She could feel him probing her through the force, so there was no reason to try to fake sleep at this point.

"I don't know what your talking about, you just startled me, sorry."

Her hands were starting to shake, she angled her body enough to hide the tremor in her hands and she stood to go over to the basin.

(Bishop)

He moved through the door before she could stop him, "Don't pull that on me, Tarrian, tell me what happened. I know you and I know when your upset. Your hands are shaking.", said Bishop.

She just sighed, she didn't want to tell him about the vision, he would try to make her stay behind and she didn't not want to have this arguement again.

"Okay, Bish, you win, I had a vision and it scared me."

She waited for him to stop looking at her like that.

[This message has been edited by TarrianSkywalker (edited August 21, 2002).]

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Bishop watched her for a moment then looked down as he reached out to take her hand.*

"Don't worry, we'll all be ok I think. Look, you don't have to go if you don't want to, you and Searcy could protect the ship or something."

*He didn't think she'd go for it, but he was still hoping for some way to keep her out of harm's way. He pulled her to him and hugged her tightly as he let his mind sweep over hers soothingly.*

"Tell me about the dream Tarrian."

Tarrian: "It's nothing, don't worry about it."

"Tell me."

Tarrian: "It's nothing, let me go."

"No."

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

[This message has been edited by Bishop Of Battle (edited August 21, 2002).]

Bishop.jpg

She stayed in his arms for a moment then backed away from him.

"Okay, we were at the Sith Temple, you and I, there were alot of troops and a dark man, all in black. He just kept walking towards us and as he pasted by the troops he sent them away saying that he would hanle us. Talon was there, he had his lightsaber ignited and he was charging. I don't know who he was charging though, us or the dark man."

"I am not staying behind. I'm going with you. You are not going to be able to stop me and I am not going to have this conversation again."

She looked up at him and knew that he just wanted to keep her safe, but that was just not going to be possible.

"I'll be careful Bish, you know that I will. And I'll keep Searcy under cover as well."

*Bishop looked upon her for a moment, wrestling with his emotions and then whirled around intending to leave. As he reached the door he stopped, biting his lower lip slightly in frustration. He turned back to look on her.*

"Just... just be sure you're very careful and hopefully we won't have to worry about the dark man. I'm going to try but I don't know if I can protect all of us at once. And if I tell you to, I need you to promise me you'll take Talon and Searcy and run. Get back to the ship and go. I'm not planning to stay on that planet, but if someone has to I'm not going to let it be any of you."

*His eyes dropped to the floor and he turned from the room again, this time heading towards the cockpit afterwards.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

She stood there alone in her quarters. She knew that he meant well. And she was afraid but she had to do this.

She opened her mind to the force and reached out to Bishop. Just a soft touch through the force. At first he resisted, but he let her in. Emotions were swirling and clouded. But both knew that they had to do this together, there was no way around it.

She finished what she was doing, and then followed Bishop back up to the cockpit. He was sitting in the pilot seat just staring out into space.

"Bishop, I know that you're afaid that I'll get hurt. I'm afraid too. If I wasn't afraid, I'd be stupid. We can do this together. We started this together and we will finish it together one way or another."

She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I can't make you that promise, though, I won't leave you. You can't ask me to do that. In my vision, we were together, we have to be together, I don't know why, I just know that we do. I'm sorry but I won't leave you."

She rested her cheek on the top of his head and through the force she took some of his strength and gave him some of hers. And they just looked out over the vast stars.

ooc((NO! I'm not like that. Well, not really... wink.gifsmile.gif))

On board Searcy's ship, Talon goes to the co-pilot seat. He was really shaken up by his continueous dreams, so he needed to have somethin to do to keep his mind off it.

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Bishop and Tarrian land on the astroid and lock down Bishop's ship. they transfer over to searcy's ship. Neither one is speaking right now and tarrian can feel that Bishop is trying to find the right words.

"We're on searcy, let's get started."

OOC: Okay, not jealousy, envy? j/k. I know what you mean.

"Ok boys and girls make sure your seatbelts and traittables in their upright and locked positions." and with that he let loose the engines on full power to speed toward the planet as fast as they could with the jedi hiding their presence with the force from the sith.

------------------

Prepare to die sith for i am your enemy.

MSearcy2.jpg

ooc((lol))

As they take off and head for the Sith Temple, Talon makes sure his cortosis weave undersuit and his weapons are secure. Then he brings his force "essence" in around him.

Then he sits and meditates on what's about to happen.

((Why don't we do our preperations in this thread.))

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

OOC: Sure, but someone has to make an initial post. If you guys want I will in a bit.

*Bishop checked his lightsaber and the tightness of his boots but did little else to prepare physically. He followed Tarrian into the back but said nothing.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian stood there waiting for Bishop to say something, anything, but he just looked at her.

"We need to settle this, Bish, I am NOT leaving you on a planet full of flaming sith. You can not ask me to do that."

She reached out to him knowing that he was not happy at all.

"Well...."

"Well what? What do you expect me to say. You know how I feel about it. So we'll just have to avoid the situation so it doesn't come up."

*Bishop was frustrated to say the least, and didn't want to talk much about it. He could tell Tarrian allready knew that much, but was still looking for ways to push it off.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

"You can not expect anyone of us to leave you behind and if Talon knew that you wanted him to leave your butt on a planet just breathing with sith he would be just as upset with you as you seem to be with me."

"Now, something else is bothering you. I know you. what is it?"

She reached up to brush her hand across his cheek and lightly brushed his hair out of his face.

"Please tell me what is wrong?"

Tarrian went to Bishop and held him. She looked up at him and her temper and attitude softened. How could she be mad at him, he was only trying to protect her and he knew that she was only doing the same for him.

"I'm gonna go back up to the cockpit to help out with things. Join us when your ready."

She turned to go then stopped at the doorway...She wanted to tell him but thought better of it. She just smiled at him and left him to his own thoughts.

On her way to the cockpit, she ran everything through her mind.

If he knew what she was planning to do he probably would try to do whatever he could to get her off the ship. she could not even let Talon or Searcy know. Because they would end up helping Bishop.

She knew that Bishop could feel that she was holding something back from him about her vision but she wasn't about to tell him. If he even thought for a minute that she was deliberately walking into danger. Well, she didn't want to think about it.

She would just have to be sure that they all made off the planet, with or without her.

She entered the cockpit, "Hey, is there anything that you need me to do?"

------com open------

Hey Searcy this is Sharon I was just comming you to see how you were doing. I hope I can meet you after you get doing whatever. I will meet you in the last call whenever you send me back a com ok. Thanks bye."

----com closed----

------------------

OOC: Whatever you decide is fine with me, if you guys want to get started tonight, bishop can post for me.

Tarrian knew that Bishop would be right behind her, so she went straight to Talon to find out what needed to still be done. She wanted to be busy so that Bishop would be less likely to try to pry out of her what she was planning to do and the true extent of her dream.

"Okay, Talon, put me to work. What still needs doing before all this goes down."

Talon looked over at her and tried to get a read on how she was feeling, but she was closed to him, too.

A beat up YT-2000 comes flying into space. It was shot by lazers a bunch of times, hyperdrive broken, and the engines where all on fire. In the ship was Angellia Rester at the controls of the ship, having hit her head hard from being hit by the blasts, was holding onto the ship control trying to get it steady. She looked down at her pet dog, it was staring at Angellia almost like he was worried. She looked back up at the controls and sent out a SOS comm

----Comm----

The is Angellia Rester of the YT-2000 Retier, I am currently injured and my ship will not hold together much longer, if anyone gets this comm please help me!!!

----Comm closed----

Angellia closed the comm and looked back at the controls, she was starting to feel woozy. She passed out at the controls and landed on the floor, her dog jumped up onto the controls and pressed a button that stoped the ship, he then went back down the Angellias side, licking her face and whining for her to wake up.