Space

Ary the Grey

OOC: I posted my other messages on the Tatooine thread.

*Bishop looks up from eating and expands on the instructions Tarrian suggested.*

"Yes, that seems like a good idea. You have to go into the meditative like frame of mind that you were doing to feel the force, but this time let yourself reach out and change it's flow. Manipulate it."

*Bishop sits back as he watchs Searcy begin the task. Then glances over at Talon, who is immersed in the task of putting food into his mouth as quickly as he can chew it. Then her turns towards Tarrian and watches her eat for awhile. Without hardly concentrating he can tell she's feeling better about the situation.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

[This message has been edited by Bishop Of Battle (edited August 20, 2002).]

Bishop.jpg

"Just take a deep breath and relax. It will come to you and flow from you like a stream."

She waits for Bishop to finish and then looks over at Talon.

"God Talon, I know that it has been a while since we actually had a meal but you don't have to eat everything in sight. Bishop can always make you more."

She looks over to Bishop and smiles saying...

"I help you in the galley this time if you want?"

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Bishop smiles in return and walks towards the gally and returns with some more for Talon to eat, who has meanwhile eaten all of his own food plus everyone elses that hadn't finished their meals besides Searcy. And even that plate he was eyeing slightly. He set down the food and picked up the various plates no longer in use and walked back to wash them. Tarrian got up automatically to help.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

With everything that had gone on for the past two weeks, why did she all of a sudden feel nervous with Bishop. She got busy doing the dishes and was glad that he did not talk because she knew that she would probably say something to embarrass them both.

As she washed, she gave the clean dishes to Bishop. When she was finished, she turned to hand Bishop the last glass and bumped right into him, the glass fell and broke. She bent down to pick it up.

"I'm so sorry Bish, I usually am not that clumsey, usually I know exactly where your standing. I must not have been opened to the force. I have been clamping down on my feelings for the past couple of hours."

Bishop bent down to help her and just put his hands on hers and looked at her.

"It's allright, really. Like I said, my best cheap dishes. Things have been hard, but I'm sure they'll get better soon. If not we'll sure as heck be working to make them better."

*He smiled and squeezed her arm reassuringly as he stood and dumped the broken pieces into the trash. As they both finished they stood there for a while, not going anywhere and not saying anything. Through the force they touched almost automatically, sharing eachother's feelings and emotions. Finally Bishop shifted position and indicated that they should rejoin the others. As Tarrian walked ahead of him he got a mischevious look in his eyes and reached forward and tickled her suprising her and causing her to squirm. He smiled roughishly before she returned the favor which developed into a tickling fight.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

The surprize on Tarrian face was replace with a look of pure joy. she saw the mischiveness(sorry about spelling)in his eyes and decided to play along. She ran down the corridor leading to the bay. She hid behind the door and waited for him to follow her. Clamping down on the force so that he could not see her, she waited and when he went through the door to get her, she came up behind him and jumped on his back covering his eyes and laughing say..."guess who"

He turned to her and reached around to put his arms around her and draw her to him.....

*Bishop looked her in the eyes. Her arms moved automatically around him in response. His smile drooped halfway not out of declining happiness, but from being lost in the depths of her lush blue eyes. Gently he ran a hand through her chesnut hair. His hand rested on her shoulder for a moment, playing with the cloth of her shirt between his fingers before sliding his hand to her chin and lifting it up slightly...*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

She looked into Bishop eyes, "My heart is pounding", she said. She took in a shakey breath, placing a hand onto his cheek and the other over his heart. Her knees wanted to buckle and she realized, that she was very nervous. She lifted up her chin and slowly, looking into his eyes, she brought her mouth up to meet his. she wrapped her arms around his neck and let herself go. She fell with him.

Talon runs in to the galley to get more food, and sees the other two in each other's arms. "Oh, Sorry to break in." Then it registers in his mind what's happenin...

"OH! Why didn't you all tell me? hehe. Well, I'll leave you all in peace now. Don't have too much fun now." He grins as he makes his exit. wink.gif

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

*Talons brief interuption went mostly unnoticed by the couple and Searcy was quickly pulled back by Talon. After a moment that seemed like forever they parted and looked into eachother's eyes. They leaned in again briefly and then regarded eachother with soft eyes.*

"I think Talon and Searcy are done in there..."

*Bishop smiled slightly, feeling very light and cheery he took her hand and pulled it to his lips for a brief kiss and looked back in the direction the other two had come from.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

"You may be right, but talk about bad timing."

Tarrian looked up into Bishop's eyes and smiled, she opened herself up to the force for the first time in hours and opened herself up to him. And in that one moment, she knew that he could feel how she felt for him. That what she was feeling was very strong and she was fearful of losing him. She reached up to brush a piece of hair off of his face, and kissed his cheek. She kept her hand in his and turned to follow Talon and Searcy in the other room. Before she let go of Bishop's hand, she sent him a force message....

"Next time, there won't be any interuptions"

She gave him a little force squeaze and walked back out to the others and said she would be back. She went to her quarters to get changed.

*Bishop smiled as he watched her go.*

"Good job Searcy, keep practicing the leviatation and eventually it will get easier and easier. I suggest you practice what you've learned when you have the spare time, even if we don't tell you to, it's the fastest way to get stronger."

*Bishop gave Talon a slight shove as he moved past him and sent him a message through the force.*

Nice timing there Talon. Couldn't have been better.

*Despite the interruption Bishop felt better than he had in a long time, and he could tell that Tarrian did too.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian ran down to her quarters and got changed. She decided that she was not going to feel foolish. I was not wrong to have these type of feeling for Bishop.

she leaves her quarters and feels a call through the force. She feels bluedust, she knows that he is still alive. She runs back down the corridor to the galley where the others are and tells them what she felt.

"Bishop, talon, bluedust is still alive, we have to go for him. I don't know if he'll be able to last".

*Bishop nodded at her in agreement.*

"We should. Talon, I hope you and Searcy can get us there since you guys are the only ones that have been there before. If we can get close then we can probably sense BLUEDUST without too much trouble, but we have to get nearby. Why don't you guys go back to your ships and we'll head there as soon as you give us a target to head towards."

*Bishop nodded towards them as they got up to leave and headed towards the cockpit with Tarrian and began preparing the ship for whatever coordinates Talon and Searcy gave them.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian followed Bishop to the cockpit to help with getting the ship ready. They didn't speak but both knew that their friendship had taken on new demensions.

"Are you ready for this Bishop? I don't think that we should go in there like we did before, I think that we should try to get past without being seen. maybe I could show you how to close down your feelings. That way they would not be able to detect us."

She waited for him and he just turned to her and raised his brow, winked and smiled. Letting her know that everything was going to be just fine.

-----Comm to Talon and Searcy-----

Talon and Searcy, when we do get there we need to dampen our force aura. Which means Talon that we may have to help Searcy with that, I don't know that he will be ready. I'm kind of hesitent about putting him in too much danger as it is. Searcy, how are you with a blaster?

-----Comm Open-----

*Bishop readied the ship and checked all of it's stats, making sure everything was functioning.*

"I figure if we come in and land near the temple we'll be able to make our way without being detected. I don't know how we'll get in without going through the front gates. Perhaps we'll have to use the force to disguise our appearance. After that we'll have to find BLUEDUST and then figure out a way to get him out of there. I don't know how long we'll be able to go without being discovered."

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

When the comm is closed, Tarrian turns to Bishop and says,.....

"Bishop, I think that I could probably close out the force on all of us, You and talon could do that for yourselves I know but I think that I should be the one to close out the force for searcy, I seem to be able to do that the best."

Bishop nods his head and just looks at her quick and then looks away.

"Now, don't you start saying that you don't want me to go with you. You know that I'm going. You wouldn't be able to stop me even if you tried and you know it."

She could feel that that is exactly what he wanted her to do. He wanted her to stay behind with searcy so that neither she or searcy would get hurt.

"Your not going to be able to keep me from getting hurt, Bish. We have to do this and we have to do this together. we'll just have to make sure that we all make it back. The 5 of us and that no one gets hurt."

Tarrian puts her hand on Bishop's shoulder and gives him a nudge.

Talon comms to the others

---com open---

"Hey guys listen, We might not make it out of the Sith Temple alive... or at least some of us. Well, before we go in there, I just wanna let you know that you all have been great friends. Anyway, I think I know a way in besides the front gate. There is a flesh tower inside the Temple. I have to well experience with it. I think we may be able to slice through at the top and come down the tower. You all have to be careful... The Emperor is very powerful, and he has many Dark Lords loyal to him. I think I'm ready for this... but I'm gonna go rest.

---com closed---

Then he sends a force message to Bishop. Sorry for interuptin in the ships galley, but I was starvin...

Then he departs to his on board quarters to take a rest. He has a haunting dream. He sees Bishop and Tarrian, and other people too. Then darkness comes, and he sees a dark ship land near them. Out come 12 troops and a man shrouded in black. The man in black ignites a very dark light saber and slices through men, and the troopers shoot others down. Soon only Bishop and Tarrian are left. The dark man says in a chilling voice- "Go, I will handle them." The troopers leave. Talon wanted to shout out... I'm coming don't worry! But then the dark man takes back his cloak. It's him, and he unleashes his fury... slashing away and away...

He suddenly wakes up. He's sweating, but he feels cold. He thinks to himself -This can't be good. Now I have a bad feeling on what's to come.-

ooc((are we going straight to the Sith Thread? If so, I say we only use one ship. Three different ships will be hard to hide.))

------------------

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Character Sheet

OOC: Well I say we wait till tommorrow for actually doing it hopefully when we'll all be around and can post together for the most part. So we could all switch to one ship then before hand.

-----Comm-----

Allright, if we can get in that way then that sounds great. The lest straight forward the better. I suggest you get some sleep too Searcy. It's going to be a long day.

-----Comm Closed-----

"Well Tarrian, we should get some sleep. I'm going to make a few last checks here, why don't you go to sleep."

*Bishop squeezes her hand reassuringly as she wanders off to her quarters to get some rest. He turns back towards the vastness of space and sits in his chair for a long time lost in thought about the coming venture.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

OOC: Works for me, that way my ship won't be destroyed this time. biggrin.gif

-----Comm Open-----

No Searcy, I think we'll be allright. Talon has his three lightsabers and I've got mine plus two blasters and Tarrian has her lightsaber. If at all possible I want to keep you two out of direct line of fire for the most part so I think we'll be ok. Not to be rude but you're still an apprentice, and she... well I want to keep her back with you.

-----Comm Closed-----

*Bishop was glad Tarrian had allready gone to bed. He reached out slightly with the force and he could feel her asleep in her room. He sighed and unclipped his lightaber from his belt and toyed with it in his hands.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

Talon tries to get more sleep, but the same dream keeps coming back to him. He always wakes up at the same exact spot, where he is slashing and slashing at his friends. Finally, he decides to just lay there... but his thoughts keep drifting back to the dream. He forces himself to think of something different, but then his mind sees the image of Bishop and Tarrian. He remembers it like the back of his hand. The two deep in each others arms... their passion. It almost haunted him. But why? Deep in his heart, he already knew... (And no- this isn't what it sounds like)

------------------

[This message has been edited by Talon Flick (edited August 20, 2002).]

Character Sheet

In her quarters, Tarrian lays down and goes into a jedi sleep trance to get some rest. She closes down her presense in the force. She does want Bishop to know what she is planing. He would not be happy. But she knows that she will not let him leave her behind. In her sleep, she is haunted by terrible images. A dark man, his troops. she's there with Bishop, he is coming closer and sending the troops away. Talon is there, his lightsaber ignited and he is charging....

Tarrian woke up and the feeling of dread all but smothered her. Then she realised that she had opened back up to the force and Bishop was on his way to her room. She could feel the worry and dread radiating from him. What was she going to tell him.

*Bishop walked and hesitated outside the door to Tarrian's room. He took a small step inside and leaned against the door frame, watching her. He could tell that she was awake, allthough she was trying to look like she was asleep.*

"What's wrong? I could feel you from the other room, what is it?"

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg