Space

Ary the Grey

Torin thought about her question and his own perception of the Force. He thought about his training with Oblivion and his experience with Force manipulation under Sirvani's tutelage.

"I think like you I would fit into the Assassin category, but I believe that part of me could be a warrior as well. I do not feel that I have the ability to pursue the path of the sorcerer like Master Oblivion. His teachings were useful and taught me a great deal about the Force, but being led to him by the Force was merely the Force leading me to the Sith."

He rubbed the back of his head where his lekku had once been, "At first I hated him because of the torture he put me through, but after every lesson I knew that he was teaching me to become a Sith. That's why I cut off the signifying mark of our race. It was under his guidance but it was my will, the will of the Force."

His hand now moved to the hilt of dagger he had been given after he had sliced off his heritage. It reminded him what he had given up...Nothing

"I'm not too sure if I fit fully into the role of assassin. I feel that part of me is drawn towards the path of the warrior. My passion is great, something that would be useful in the heat of battle, but so far when I have been able to control that passion it has worked better for the aims of an assassin. At least that's what I think my demonstrations within the Force have so far shown."

"Now, since I have answered that question there is something else about the meeting that I have been curious about. This is more of a personal question and I don't know if you want to answer it, but I have been wondering about Alora's remarks to you, about your marriage?"

Torin knew from the way she had reacted at the meeting that he was treading on a touchy subject, but the Sith in him desired to know, so he asked.

"You've taught me a great deal about the Force, but I would like to know a little about you?"

Torin.jpg

A signal went off at the console to alert Raden that his brother was awake and fully fine after his bacta injection. Upon hearing this Raden set the ship on autopilot, changing the destination. He arose quietly, went to the cargo bay, and obtained his brother's armor and clothes. "whenever you're ready, I have a way to regain your honor." and he left the building. He went downstairs to check on his captive. "Still asleep," he thought as he removed the man of any communication devices and switched them off. "Can't have this being recorded." Upon doing this he returned to his cockpit to land pull the ship out of hyperspace and request access to the desired docking bay.

Ready or Not... Watch your Back

RadenSig.jpg

Karnage got up from his controls and turned around to pace through his ship for some quick exercise. Suddenly, his vision blackened and he lost control of his motor skills as his body flinched relentlessly. He fell to the ground and caused a dull thud to vibrate throughout his craft. After about 30 seconds of lying on the ground, a medical droid made its way over to him and lifted him up as it carried his still twitching torso over to the operation table and let him lay there. Then, a sedative syrum was injected into Karnage's upper arm and the autopilot controls took over as the togruta's last sense of consciousness came back and he plugged in an order on his comm link in his pocket for the ship to take an orbit around coruscant. His togrutan arm then dropped the comm link to the floor and he fell into a deep sleep.

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

My sig is my Character sheet

OOC: I got permission from this character to post his actions

IC: Jaden arose, got dressed and met his brother in the cockpit. Then he remembered something. He called his ship to him from The Black sun armada, and as he did, he saw it enter the atmosphere and dock at the same landing bay as his brother's was about to. "Definitely interested in what you've got to say when It comes to getting honor back. We'll talk a little more when we're safe."

Raden led him to the holding cell where his other captor was.

"I found him trying to interrogate you" said Raden "Does this guy ring any bells?"

"No but he is definitely the one that undressed me and left me without honor." and with that Jaden Poisoned his dart to a lethal dose. "Don't worry brother, it will be painless. I must regain my honor." and he shot the man with the dart. The man keeled over and was in a slump. "Hopefully, His heart will stop working within three days."

Raden then brought His brother to the med center, the same one he had left. He had not seen this other man, and recognized him as the one who attacked him.

"I see you gave him not only medical treatment, but a full body replacement of limbs that he lost."

Raden- "Well I didn't know you were capable of that type of indecency, almost inhuman."

Jaden- He wouldn't let me see you. Family is first, you know this.

Raden- All of this because of a Misunderstanding. You will talk to him when he awakens and give him a full apology.

Jaden- Yes, Brother

Raden- Good, We're here and I think we had better stay here until the heat dies down a bit.

Jaden- I concur

She knew this moment would come. The pain was unbearable, but she had been dealing with it day by day, moment by moment. She half expected it to get better over time, but it hadn't.

Sirvani didn't know if she wanted to tell him. But part of her knew there was nothing that needed to be hidden, and that perhaps there would be healing in talking about it, even to one who barely knew her.

"His name was...John," she said. Her voice was the softest Torin had ever heard from her. "He was a great Sith Master. In fact, he was my master."

She paused, biting her lip. She would not show weakness to her apprentice. She would not.

"We were married last month. But...it didn't last. The Force called him home."

Her voice cracked at the end. A haunted, empty look filled her eyes, full of pain and loneliness. Her emotions weren't obeying her. But at the same time, it felt almost traitorous to the memory of John to not let herself feel grief. Perhaps Oblivion thought differently, but that was not who Sirvani was. If the Sith Order had a problem with that...well, then the Sirvani had a problem with the Sith Order.

"He was...everything. You could never possibly understand. You will never comprehend..."

She forced it all back again, hiding once more behind her tough, stern mask. If she didn't think about it, she wouldn't appear weak. If she appeared weak, then Torin wouldn't listen to her.

"Now, tell me about yourself. Your past, your present, your hopes for the future," she said gruffly. "It's the least you can do in return."

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

Ripper entered hyperspace after visiting Coruscant's Galactic Gunshop. He was unbelievably tired after being attacked there. He was so close to taking a shot. Damn good for nothing thug. At least he had gotten what he wanted. He wasn't ready to fight a real fight though... he was about to make his way back to... for futhur training, but really didn't feel up to par. He brought the ship out of hyperspace and set course for Coruscant again. Once he was back in hyperspace, he slipped into the calming... dreaming... sleep.... It seems like I dream alot more than I used to... He thought to himself as he drifted off...

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

Halál reached space shortly after leaving Krayiss II. He was headed back to the sand planet of Tatooine, with the scorching sun and blistering sand storms. There, he would rendezvous with the scientists and learn what their next experiment was. Halál set the ship onto autopilot and leaned back. He desperately wanted, and needed a break. After all, he was death itself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours later, the X-Wing landed on the dense, sand filled planet of Tatooine, right by the criminal's haven: Mos Eisley

halalsig.png

My sig is my RP profile...

My Chaos profile

Ripper was in hyperspace for the second time since leaving Coruscant, just learning the fate of his leaders. He was feeling much better after resting for a while in Last Call, and was ready to return to his training, and hopefully a mission. He continued on his course towards Krayiss II...

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

When they were safely cruising through hypersapce Darla got up from her seat and wondered into the shuttle's hold to get some stretch her legs and clear her mind a little. With her head in her hands she exhaled deeply. What she had seen had shocked her filling her with a confussing concoction of grief, horror, anger and rage.

She felt helpless. She felt like she was running. Running away from what she feared. Running away from what she should be.

After a few moments of contemplation Darla made her way back to the cockpit.

"Darex... Do you think you should be doing something? Something to help the cause? I've wanted to join the Rebellion for so long. I kept telling myself that as soon as Nivana was knighted that I would. Now here I am, no apprentice, Nivana's a knight and what am I doing? I'm running."

Darla found herself nervously pacing the small cockpit while she spoke to her friend.

"I'm... I don't know how to explain it... Seeing what's happening in the Galaxy makes me so angry. Men like Faust... So much evil... and I know I could help! But I'm not. It really would be nice to visit Skye, but it's been a while since she sent that comm message and she might not even be on Corellia any more. Maybe going back to Gala, offering to help... I don't know... I'm pretty confused about the whole thing. Where do you go from here? Do you think you'll be taking on another apprentice or maybe helping the Rebellion?"

Darla's confusion was evident on her face. It was time for her take a stand and make a descion. She felt like she had been floating through the Galaxy falling into one situation after another for a long time. It was time that she took her destiny into her own hands for a change.

Rannrsig.jpg

A lone Jedi star fighter, of quite modest accomidations, streaked through hyperspace. Sitting within the cockpit, wearing a forlorn expression if there ever was one, was Nom Anorus. He poured over his nav-computer almost obsessivly. Returning to civilized society was a lot harder than it looked. The Jedi Master did a quick scan of knowable Jedi bases, hoping to find the Order in a planet that he knew. He obviously struck Ilum from the list, having returned from that very location. Several locaitons remained however, leaving his search that much more difficult. Having remembered something about Gala mentioned before dying at the battle of Csilla, Nom decided to begin his search there.

He would prove to be a tad too correct on his assessment upon arrival.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Darex frowned. "I can't tell you what to do with your life, Darla."

He paused. "As for me, while I know the Rebellion is a good cause, I'm a Jedi. And for me, that is higher. It can bring a higher element of good to the galaxy. I know many people, including Master Starlisk, do both, but I don't feel that's my path. Perhaps, if I hadn't been Force-sensitive, I would join up. I could see myself as a fighter pilot.

"It's because there is so much evil out there that I feel even more strongly that I should stay where I am right now. Even if I'm not on the front lines, like Armiena, fighting the bad guys, I can do my part by raising up new generations of good-doers in the galaxy. Perhaps someday, the good can outnumber the evil, and the galaxy will have peace and stability."

It sounded like a far-fetched dream, even to him, but it was one that was worth pursuing. If not for this generation, then for generations to come.

Edited by Guest

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

"It's time we head to Tatooine," Moon Knight said. "If we're to meet our contact, such will be necessary."

Heading back to his ship's cockpit, ShadowFett looked at 2277. "Lay in a course for Tatooine," he said.

"Again, master? Your trips there have become unusually frequent as of late," 2277 mused at him.

Fett nodded, his eyebrows raising behind his mask. "I suppose they have," he admitted. Between trips to the Temple of the Moon, he had seemed to have more than one other reason to be traveling there. He didn't mind.

A few minutes later, they were off into the extra-dimensional realm of hyperspace.

iTJBZId.png

Even as the shuttle was in hyperspace, racing away from the Gateway station, the child still refused to let go of Kirlocca. But somehow, all Kirlocca could do was smile at him and let him know that it was all okay. Three civilians entered the cockpit with the two. A female sat down next to him.

"You know, his attachment to you might only be temporary, but then again..." She let her sentance trial off when Kirlocca looked her in the eye with a look that told her to remain silent. She stared down at her feet as Kirlocca returned his attention back to the child. The three civilians sat around in the cockpit, just watching Kirlocca play with the child, trying to get him to say anything.

"You might want to have a suraoi shot." Kirlocca looked at the man who spoke. He was young, and dressed like a medic. But it was his voice that told Kirlocca that he was most likely an intern. "I mean, I saw holo's of you before. You spoke basic then. The shot would allow your speech impairment to return. Then you would be able to speak to him and maybe even raise h-" Once again, Kirlocca threw him a look that told him to remain silent about the topic.

Just then the driod entered to cockpit, requesting something about food supplies. Kirlocca growled at him. "Oh...I'm sorry. I didn't know." Kirlocca barked and growled some more at the driod. "The Jedi would like to know if the medic has anything of what he spoke of with him." The medic intern smiled at him as he spoke up. "I sure do. I'll go get it ready. I'll be back in a few minutes." With that, the intern left the cockpit.

"When we were on Gala, before those heads even rolled out, I had a bad feeling. Like something terrible was about to happen and thats why I got us out of there as fast as I could. My instincts said to run... But whatever's happening there now, I know that we could have helped if we'd stayed."

Darla was battling her own guilt, she had wanted to know if Darex was ok with them running away as she saw it. Perhaps it was merely the thought of having to face Faust again. The last time she had encountered him, in the someone else's body, Darla and Skye had managed to best him. But it had come at the cost of the body that Faust had stolen. As well as Darla having to fight and main innocnt bystanders who had fallen under Fausts spell.

"I guess I ran because of Faust... I didn't want to face him again, but I can't help feeling like a coward."

A dark frown shadowed Darla's face.

"But I don't know where to go from here. If I go back to fight, I would be halping the Rebellion, but I could just as easily get myself killed. If we try to find Skye, then at least we'll be able to spend some time with her before the war and misery of the Galaxy inevitably catches up with us..."

Rannrsig.jpg

Darex thought it over. Meanwhile, there was something else tugging at him. A thought of something or someone he hadn't thought about recently.

"Faust is twisted and evil, and always was. However, I know there are many great Jedi back there. Armiena is there, and I know Master Starlisk is a good fighter. All the Jedi there will not let us down."

He paused. "Of course, one person could tip the balance in our favor. However, you should do what you need to do. If the Force was telling you to run, then you should listen to it."

The thought was growing more persistant, and suddenly, something clicked. "Though...there is another option. We could go back, we could visit Skye, or...seek out Trowa Barton."

He paused. "Hear me out on this. There has been no activity from him recently, and in fact, I've heard rumors that he's dead. I know you don't fancy going to see him after what happened on Roon...but if he's dead, I'd like to know. Regardless, I'd like to check up on Shy...if she'll let me...and see the twins. Last I heard, they were born. They must be getting older by now. I'm not asking you to come with me, if you're not comfortable, but it's something I'm going to do sooner or later."

Having voiced the option, the Force stopped nagging him. He would put the decision in Darla's hands, and go with her wherever she chose to go.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Kirlocca sat and played with the two year old in his lap for fifteen minutes before the medic intern returned with the shot in hand. Upon seeing the needle, the young boy buried his head in Kirlocca's fur, trying to hide from it. Kirlocca knew that he must have had some kind of contact with a needle before, which is why he was so scared of it. Kirlocca sent reassuring thoughts through the force to calm the boy down.

"This might sting...a lot." Kirlocca frowned at the medic. The wookiee wasn't sure if he didn't notice the kids reaction, or didn't care, either way, Kirlocca wasn't thrilled. Before Kirlocca could speak up, the young woman in the room spoke up for him. "Hey, don't say things like that. Can't you tell that the kid is scared of the needle in the first place, and now you go and make it worse." The medic only rolled his eyes and moved in the give the Jedi master the shot.

Kirlocca watched as he brought the needle towards Kirlocca's throat. It was then that Kirlocca understood why he said it would sting. The needle pierced his skin, shooting pain through his body. Kirlocca, being a Jedi, was use to pain, but this caused for him to make a loud noise. "ARRGGGGHH!"

The Medic stepped back, fearing that he may have done something wrong. The boy however, pulled his face out of Kirlocca's fur and stood up in the wookiee's lap and placed his lips over Kirlocca's throat and then removed them. Even though he never did anything beside place his lips on and then take them off, Kirlocca knew that he tried to give him a kiss the make him feel better. "Thhankk yuu."

"I see it worked. You are going to slur your words for a while until you regain control over it." The medic said with a smile. Kirlocca shook his head slowly. "Youu'd be surpriseed how quickli a Jedai can recoveer." "U're a Jedi?!" Kirlocca turned his face towards the young boy, who seemed to be really excited to find that he was a Jedi. Kirlocca only smiled at the boy. It wasn't a topic that he wanted to talk about right now, so he quickly changed the subject. "My nam is Kirlocca, what's your's?" "Zeph..."

As the Rangir traveled through hyperspace towards the planet of Ryloth.

Mirdala and Adenn mentally prepared themselves for the challenge a head.

It hadn't been all that long since the two of them had been in their beskar'gam, but it did feel good to wear the armor that they were both so used to in their previous lives as bounty hunters.

By the time the ship entered orbit over Ryloth, Mirdala had donned her black and red armor, scarred and charactered by many battles and fights with marks that were just too stupid not to run.

Adenn was finishing polishing up his helmet, as Mirdala tightly wound a wide ribbon in her hair, holding up the braids as though her jet hair were a crown, and the crimson ribbon merely decoration. Adenn knew that she wasn't trying to make herself be pretty, but that it was simply the easiest and most secure way for the woman to bring her hair under her helmet and not leave any out to be pulled upon or cut.

Though in his eyes it did add a certain allure to her delicate face. However one look into those jade eyes of hers, and one would know that the woman was by no means delicate, but an iron rose forged by Mando'ade up-bringing.

"Ready for this darling?" He said as he punched in the landing sequence for the coordinates that were given.

Mirdala's visage was stern and focused as she gave a slight nod. She was in warrior mode from here on out.

(Continued in the Ryloth Tread.)

fMZZcER.png

Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya. - "Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."

“A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” - Mandalorian proverb

The shuttle holding Revan soon found itself hitting an endless vortex which they were sucked into.

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Ads left the surface of Aaris III's moon, and entered space.

" , I don't like your name anymore. I'm renaming you the Phoenix, just like before. So, where should I go...the Jedi or the Rebels? How 'bout the Rebels. All this talk of rebellion...R10, set a course for Gala."

"Boop de bwoop."

The newly renamed Phoenix blasted into hyperspace.

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

"Well Roon it is." Darla smiled at her friend. "What happened to us there was horrible, but we made it through, we grew stronger from it and most importantly we saved Nivana. I'd like to see how Shy is doing as well, if we can find her. After all I owe her my life. She saved from those catacombs and took to the med bay. Trowa Barton isn't my favourite person, but he's not Faust. There's good in him... At least I think that there is. I know how important Shy-Ree is to you and how much trouble Barton has caused you... So if that's where you want to go I'm right with you."

Darla was happy to helping her frined in any way that she could. His words had calmed her worries about running away from Gala and she had calmed down considerably. At the end of the day everybody had to choose their battles. Rushing back to Gala, just to prove that she wasn't a coward and getting herself killed in the process would do very little good to anyone. Maybe she would have died if she'd stayed to fight and the forced had told her to run because of that.

The force had blessed and cursed Darla with many visions of the future. This ability had aided her to save friends, to be in right place at the right time. All the evidence told her to trust the force, it had never failed her.

"Roon's a tircky place to get to, but I think I remember the jumps that we took last time." Darla looked at little puzzled for a moment as her fingers danced across the navi-comp setting out jump plans. "I'll get us there."

After several jumps to various system's Darla eventually found the path to Roon.

((Continued in Roon thread)))

Rannrsig.jpg

It was a difficult thing for his Master to speak about, that much Torin could tell. The raw emotion she exhibited as she spoke filled the room. Torin could feel her pain, but he also knew that as a true Sith, in that pain is where Sirvani found her strength.

It took him a moment or two to capture his thoughts and for her words to take root. His attention had been stolen by her captivating story.

Finally however he heard her words, "Now, tell me about yourself. Your past, your present, your hopes for the future. It's the least you can do in return."

He cleared his throat and looked towards the ground. This is why he had such understanding of Sirvani's pain. The past is hard to let go of no matter how much one wishes it would simply disappear, and for Torin things were no different. Facing the reality of his life and the suffrage he had endured was a difficult task. However, she was right, he knew. He owed her a debt. She had shared her pain, now it was his turn.

”œI was betrayed at a young age by a member of our fellow race.”

Torin.jpg

As the Crusader-class Corvette began its trip through hyperspace, Xae found herself looking from her former master to her lover, wondering what the two men were silently thinking about with such great fervor and dedication.

She'd already tended to her broken leg with the ship's medical supplies and was engaged in a healing trance to help repair the ripped muscles and cracked bones, when a light started blinking on the comm board.

The young woman came out of her trance to R2-D6 whisting insistently at Kyp.

Xae-Lin rose from the floor and quieted the droid with a wave of her hand and went to see what all the fuss was about.

When she reached the comm panel in the common area of the ship, she slapped the switch activating the long-range channel on which they were being hailed.

"Um...Hello?" She responded.

Something attempted to cut through the static, but came out garbled.

The young woman upped the gain on the reciever and the message came through a lot clearer.

((Tags to you-know-who out there in space))

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

The Phoenix travels through hyperspace to Manaan...

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

Xae looked down at R2 D6, slightly worried, but she knew that the distress of the Grandmaster was what had been calling to her in the far reaches of her mind. Her hand moved to the com link and she sent a response via the same encrypted channel.

"This is Padawan Xae-Lin Ardel. I have received your message and my master, myself and...a guest will pick up the weapons and meet you on Trulalis," she replied, her voice slightly nervous for speaking for both John and Kyp, but calm and convicted to the path as well. If she were going to be a Guardian, then how could she turn her back on this call for assistance to rescue the Grandmaster herself?

Be careful girl, don't bite off more than you can handle. This is likely going to be a dangerous situation, and you being there might hinder the efforts more than help them, especially if John's attentions are divided. Her mind ran an inner dialog, helping her to truely examine her real motives for accepting the mission and to keep herself in check.

Both John and Kyp were in deep meditation, and she felt that she should resume her healing trance, especially if it came down to her fighting.

She sighed, and limped her way to the cockpit and placed herself in the pilot's chair usually occupied by John. The young woman also grabbed the comm headset and adjusted it to the same channel that the other Jedi Knight had used, in case he sent a response.

"R2, find me a planet that's between here and Trulalis that would likely sell sonic weapons," the Dathomiri requested of the astromech droid as he sped to the dataport and poured through the star charts to find a planet that met her requirements.

After a few moments of processing, the droid whistled that he'd found a suitable planet.

The navcomputer set in a course for Tatooine, and the hyperdrive engaged.

Xae sighed as she reached out to touch the minds of the two men on the ship.

The Grandmaster needs our help. We are en route to Tatooine to gather supplies for the coming liberation attempt.

((Boys? You there? We're headed to Mos Espa...(not Mos Eisley)...so um tag.))

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.