Tatooine

RaveN

The devaronian, looked around, bored with his surroundings.

"I can't believe that nobody has any need for a mercenary of my caliber"

He shook his head ne got up, throwing a few credits down on the bar and walking out.

A brown-shrouded Jawa walks over to the Devish brute as he leaves the cantina. As the taller being exits and walks into the dusty streets, and filthy Jawa throws himself in front of him; tripping Essalare Taragron.

”œHey you, I got a message from Ob Ordeena. You're to make your way to the desert citadel, beyond the dune sea. And be quick about it, the last person to keep the Hutts waiting is now sitting in the belly of the beast. Hurry up!"

leader.jpg

Essalare reached out with his right hand and grabbed the little Jawa by the front of his robes and hauled him up, so that he was looking directly into the beings luminous eyes.

"You are lucky you had such good news to give me. Otherwise," He said, growling "tripping me, would have sealed your fate."

He then threw the small scavenger against the wall as though he were a simple piece of garbage. It hit with a thud, and slid down the wall, unconcious.

Essalare continued walking, this time with a destination.

A sand coloured swoop race down the back alleys of Mos Eisley.

The owner abandoned it near a small speeder shop. This was to give the impression that it had been traded in for another vehicle.

He then ran several blocks til he got to a small cantina.

He entered, and immediately took a seat with a clear view of the door, his guns trained on it from under the table.

He then removed several small items from his belt and set about disguising himself.

Once he was done. Mike looked nothing like himself, however, he remained wary for trouble.

BHMikebanner1.jpg

Homing in on Mike's prescence, Myth swooped down and landed.

"Hey Mike. Something uneasy is stirring. We better scat quickly."

"Right." Mike replied.

They both boarded Myth's ship and took off. Heading swiftly for hyperspace.

Myth2010.jpg

But I'm out of cheesecake.

Taking over JNet, 1 thread at a time.

JNet Royalty

26 Eagle A.P.s came over a sand dune. They walked into Mos Eisley to find that their objective had fled with fear. In the center was Kivre's A.P. with the gem sticking out of his armor. Kivre had a grin on his face.

"Destroy Mos Eisley, let none alive."

The A.P.s unleashed seriers of deadly rounds that killed many people and destroyed every building in the city. They then planted a bomb that would finish off the rest of the population, and they left. All Eagle assets loaded up and took off back to base. The bomb blew and all of Mos Eisley was set aflame burning to death all that was inside of it.

nsig2c2.JPG

Counter-Terrorism ALL THE WAY!!!

*Ronet Farr's ship dropped out of hyperspace and set into a holding pattern as he waited for the Hutt's ships to join them and indicate where it was that he was needed. Absently he began scanning local broadcasts and caught bits and pieces about some army destroying Mos Eislyey. Perhaps, he thought, that was what they had referred to that they wanted him to help take care of. However if it wasn't, he had no intention of doing anything. He wasn't paid to waste his time with the innocent.*

Shapeshifters, or changelings, are generally regarded as a dangerous lot, and the Clawdite species even more so.

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png

A few hours ago all Eas-San Fenrir could think about was making this shipment for his freelance transportation from Myrkr to Tatooine, but now his thoughts were flooded with the constant siren from his ship and smoke bellowing in all directions. His Z-95 Headhunter apparently had some error that's probably going to cost Eas-San his life. The flashing red lights on his dashboard seem to confirm this assumption.

Plummeting to Tatooine's perpetual sand terrain a voice surfaces to his conscience. A babbling, old hermit grabbed Eas-San from the crowded streets of Myrkr.

"You hheeaarr them don't you. They speeeaaak to you. At night, during the day, theeeeiir voice is constant"

"Get off me you mindless hag," Eas-San replies in disgust.

The hermit continues, "You don't give theeeessee voices enough attention. You're ignorance of it might cost you your life, but the knowledge of them will preserve it."

"How 'bout I take a note of that, as long as it gets that bantha breath of yours away from me," Eas-San sarcastically says as he brushes off the hermit.

"The Voices!!!!," yells the hermit in his final attempt to communicate.

"Might as well try it," Fenrir mutters to himself.

The Z-95 continues to plummit to the terrain of Tatooine as he tries to feel the voices that caused him to toss and turn in his sleep so many nights before. The sirens seem to blare even louder as he focuses his mind. His nose fills with smoke and he's soon about to just accept his death.

All of a sudden something clicks in his mind, and his environment is calmed. No longer do sirens echo, lights flash, or there be any trace of smoke at all in his mind. His hands flow from a knowledge that he could never have attained as they guide his ship in it's berserk state.

The outlook seemed positive for Eas-San as he entered the outer layers of Tatooine's atmosphere. When for some reason his starship begins to spiral, breaking Fenrir's concentration and the ship dives recklessly to the yellow sand once again. This had to be the end.

Silence...

Angelfire sucks cock

As Sly's ship flies over the Sand dunes, Sly feels something inside his chest... deep down, in the pit of his stomach... as the odd feeling creeps up the back of his spine, Sly looks out the window of his ship to see a horrible site...

To Sly's suprise... what looked to be like a Z-95 head hunter lay in reckage spread for a good hundred feet... The reck wasnt a pretty one... as Sly lowers the ship to the ground, the landing gear come from the inners...

Sly hopps from his ship and runs to the burning reckage... as he reaches the ship, the ships whole was battered and broken, a leak seemed to be comming from the fueling area...

Sly uses the force to search the reck site for lifes as he feels nothing inside the burning reckage... suddenly, an explosion occured that shook Sly to his knee's and even rattled the sand...

The Jedi Master closes his eyes as he concintrates... deep hard with the force, as a gust of wind begins to put out the fire. The Sand lifts into a great wall as it smuthers the fire... as a ton of Sand was removed from the surface, Sly notices a body that was trapped under the sand...

Walking to the Body, Sly uses the force to lift the man, as he carries him to his ship where a Droid begins to revive the man...

Moments later, the man was awake, a little shaken, but awake...

"Are you okay..." says the Jedi Master as he awaits a response from the relatively young man...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

The first passage of light from Tatooine's two suns broke through Eas-San's eyes since the wreck. He's blinded for a few minutes from the extreme rays. So he begins to just listen to his surroundings.

Over the working mechanics of a droid making a few touch ups on his body he hears the voice of a calm, and confident individual. As his eyes adjust he sees his rescuer. Sly Stevenson, an infamous jedi that springs Fenrir to his feet.

Eas-San apparently wasn't ready for this quick movement as his body soon hit the ground. His mind rushed with a thousand thoughts as Sly lifted him up, but it all came out in a ramble. With an effort he managed to get out one question. Which came as a shock to himself as he realized what the voices the hermit had advised him about had done. They had prolonged his life in more ways than one. The question was...

"Will you train me in the ways of the force?"

Angelfire sucks cock

Sly in shock of the mans rugged ways, his quick speaking... Sly gives him a wide look, up and down... checking him out to see if he was fit for such a task as a Jedi...

"Are you sure you are ready for this task..." Sly says as he raises a finger to the face of Eas-san...

Before he can even answer, Sly interupts... "Are you ready to dedicate your life to this..."

Eas-San nodds his head, as Sly interupts again... "As a Jedi... you have to be ready at all times, determained... You must never fail... Are you ready for such a task... Are you ready to give you life, are you ready to die for the cause of others..."

Sly pauses as he turns to look at the setting suns on Tatooine...

The Setting suns have always brough Sly his most comfort... as Eas-San staggers to his feet... Sly turns to look into his eyes... the Fear of his future burns in the eyes of the young man...

Sly looks into the mans eyes as he see's the mans rough and rugged past... he see's Eas-San doing random tasks around the Galaxy, he see's Eas-Sans crash here on Tatooine...

Deeper... Deeper Sly goes into the mans eyes, as he see's his future... although cloudy the man wears Jedi robes...

Sly see's him one day becoming something great... The Picture Sly see's is of Eas-San sitting... meditating... lifting random objects... using the force....

With the Blink of Eas-Sans eye... Sly's vision is gone... as Sly ponders to himself.... For one moment... mearly... one moment...

"Yes... I will train you..."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

This exact moment seemed to have been what Eas-San had been imagining the first time he noticed that he could feel what was going on in everything around him, and what was going to happen. This exact moment where he could leave his pathetic life, which now is nothing more than transporting supplies which were most of the time from illegal smugglers. This exact moment where he finally found a mentor who also shares the same abilities as himself.

Looking back in to his new master's wise eyes, he doesn't even ask and knows what do. He goes back to the wreckage and grabs what little possessions he has left and rushes back to Sly.

"I'm ready," he says as eager as an injured pilot can.

He follows as Sly walks steadily and powerfully to his ship. Fenrir thought about how childish he is to Sly's abilities in every aspect but it didn't really matter. Eas-San Fenrir was finally doing something in his life that felt right.

He took one last look at the crash site that, as the old hermit put it, "preserved" his life. Eas-San climbs up in to the jedi master's ship. The doors close and Eas-San Fenrir's jedi journey has begun.

Angelfire sucks cock

Sly Stevenson makes his way through the ship as he finally sits in the Pilots seat... Sly lifts his hand as he signals for Eas-San to sit next to him. As Sly fires up the controll... he takes one last look at the setting twin suns before he lifts off...

Suddenly, before the Last sun set, a Bird... A raven was seen flying accross the dim lighted sky... Sly smiles to himself as he speak internally... "Goodbye old friend, Wherever you are..."

With a couple clicks and buttons pushed... the two lifted from the sandy surface... The two would head to another planet to begin the training of Eas-San... he had taken his first steps into a bigger world...

As the Ship lifts off... Sly lands the ship not but 30 to 40 miles away... Location... the Middle of the Dune sea...

*Master Adi-Wan and Padawan Orrick both of the Jedi Order pull out of hyperspace above Tatooine ... which was always the easiest planet to gain access to land at ... why? Because no one controlled the traffic ... this planet was controlled mainly by the Hutts - no matter - they landed just outside of the Radar scope of the Hutt's Palace - and put down at the specified Coordinates ... and prepared for their support ... they were in a position to move out, and render assistance in a matter of minutes ... it was only a matter of time ... Adi-Wan could see the future ... and knew it's outcome ... they'd do fine.*

*Adi-Wan jumped out, and left the engine's running on his ship - leaving less time to get to the Hutt Palace once the call was made. He felt Sly's presence, and spoke through the Force, "Sly ... we're here ... waiting on Tares, and Ara-Lai .... we'll be there ... on your mark, " Adi-Wan received a reply ... short, and brief ... "... on my mark, May the Force be with you, " - and now it was the waiting game ...*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

***Sorry for the Double-Post***

*Adi-Wan received the notice - and the Jedi there were on the move ... *

(( Get to the Hutt Palace thread - quickly ... it has begun ))

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A small blue streak flew across the desert, approaching the outskirts of a city. Mos Espa, a den of thieves. it probably wasn't the best place to stop, but it had to do. Krissi and Jedit stopped outside a cantina and made their way inside, to a booth in the back. Krissi looked at Jedit.

"We have to find a ship and get out of her. I'm going to get Eve back"

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

The freighter touched down on the rocky ground beside the huge sandcrawler. The bounty hunter's first impression was that something a little off beam had just happened, because the small brown-robed creatures were running this way and that. Some were peering beneath the huge sandcrawler's wheels. Others were pointing accusingly at a group of likely customers. As Rane Scando exited his ship, a Jawa scurried over to him”¦

Once again, the freighter took off. Smiling, the bounty hunter flipped a series of switches and retrieved a small Jawa device from his belt. With relish, Rane plugged the tracer into one of his computer's ports. A small red line appears on his holographic globe. The bounty hunter pilots his ship towards Mos Espa.

Rane Scando's freighter soared over Mos Espa, waiting for clearance to land in a guarded docking bay. As the voice over the ship's communicator tells him where to land, the bounty hunter deactivates the freighter's hyperdrive and deletes the sequence codes. Confident in his precautions, Rane rises and arms himself with an assortment of weapons. Lastly, he places a new charge in his trusty blaster pistol, and heads to the freighter's landing ramp.

Following the signal from the stolen Jawa speeders, the bounty hunter finds himself outside a grungy cantina. Near the entrance are the Jawa vehicles. As Rane heads down the entrance, he nods towards a group of loitering thugs. A few of the thugs branch off, and heads towards the Jawa speeders ”“ moments later the speeders are no more. The remaining thugs follow Rane Scando into the cantina and take a table near the cantina's entrance”¦

”œYou're not going anywhere, witch.”

Jedit looked suave and smiked.

"Apparently, you don't hold all of the cards.

He whipped out a pistol and aimed at Rane's face. He pulled the trigger and *click*.

*click* *click* *click*

"Dammit. I am Grooting shit!"

The pistol was empty.

"I'm sorry Krissi."

Ojanencopy.jpg

As the young Jedi tried to fire at the bounty hunter, and failed, Rane Scando pulled the trigger on the odd device in his hand. Huge stun bolts lanced forth and blasted into the man. He fell, and the bounty hunter aimed both weapons at the Jedi master.

"No one else needs to get hurt, give up."

Edited by Guest

As the young Jedi tried to fire at the bounty hunter, and failed, Rane Scando pulled the trigger on the odd device in his hand. Huge stun bolts lanced forth and blasted into the man. He fell, and the bounty hunter then aimed both weapons at the Jedi master.

"No one else needs to get hurt, give up."

"You have got a date with the Hutts, witch. Struggle and your little friend here is going feel the wrath of my blaster pistol. Don't underestimate me, I've dealt with your kind before."

In one liquid movement, the bounty hunter twirled the stun device around on his forefinger and then threw it in the air. As it soared, Rane flipped out a pair of restraints and dropped them on the woman's table. Catching the stun blaster, he once again aims it at the Jedi, all the while being mindful of her apprentice.

"Put them on."

Krissi looked at Jedit, now a unconscoius pile on the floor. She cast a glare at the man, taking Jedit's pluse. She gave a soft sigh when she realized he wasn't dead. She looked at the shackles.

"Those aren't necessary. I will come... Leave the boy alone, he was only trying to protect me. However, if you value your life, I suggest you treat me kindly from this point on. Should you ignore my advice, you will soon wish you were never born"

Krissi rose to her feet, showing she was unarmed. She looked at Jedit nervously. The gun remained pointed at her. Krissi shook her head, then grabbed the shackles, fastening them to her wrists. "I am ready, please, just leave the boy"

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg