Tatooine

RaveN

*Mes puts away his new lightsber and hurries off to his Nubian N-1 Starfighter, climbs up the ladder, and puts on his helmet. He hurriedly strapped into his cockpit and turns on his comlink. He closes the windshield and powers up the engines. He rises 20 feet over Tatooine's sandy dunes, stirring it up.

"Gold 2 reporting" calls Mes as he remembers he isn't in the Naboo attack squadron right now..."Sorry, that was my call number back in the Naboo attack squadron No.6., my fault..."

"R2-G6, start up the hyperdrive core. Into lightspeed in 5...4...3...2...1!"

*A bright flash is seen from both of The Golden Falcon's engines, followed by a golden streak across the sky.

"Off to Ilum..."

------------------

ITS.jpg

"Master Raven its our second day on this place, and we have been gathering supplies from local providers... this seems to be a new begining for the Jedi, and Im happy that you have chosen this place for the new Jedi Base..."

Master Prophets Flickering Halocomm stands with a zoomed out veiw so that Raven can see the full view of the Mountains... "I suggest that a couple of Defense Ion Crystal Cannons be installed over here..." Master Prophet Points to a covered point in the mountain... "I beleive if any invaders come in this position can hit any ship and dissable it before they can do anything to us... Even a ship in the Atmosphere will be dissabled... The Crystal Ion Cannon is a Native Ilum Lazer... It uses the same Power from the lightsaber crystals, just in a consintrated beam fired... since the huge amounts of crystals in the moutains, this can be a very powerful defense weapon much stronger than any other Ion cannon I've ever heard of..."

Master Prophet Goes on... "A sheild generator must be installed, I suggest that we use an Underground Generator so that the sheilds can only be dissabled from the inside... Adi wan and I beleive this would be the smartest plan..."

Master Prophet Begins to walk inside the Compound... "Now I want to show you the inside of our new home... Let me show you around... The Mechanic will have to work on this area, The control room is a little rusty, but it will do... Now onto the Quarters, the Crew of the Crystal Mining Company had their own quarters here... More than enough rooms for each Jedi... This place is awaits your arrival... I suggest that you and Master Ness come first... Then One by One, the Rest should enter sparaticly... This will look less obvious... I also Suggest some Enter from the South Pole and Travel to the North where as some Enter to the North and Land quickley, we dont want to be seen here... Untill we speak again.... May the force be with you..."

Master Prophets Image Flickers, and Fades

------------------

AIM: MasterProphet17

masterprophet.jpg

[This message has been edited by Master Prophet (edited September 07, 2002).]

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

A small droid, bipedal and sand-colored, watches the Jedi curiously. The droid takes a few steps towards the Jedi camp, then decides against it and moves back towards the safety of an overhanging ledge. Hidden by the overhang, the droid raises one of two spindly arms and begins speaking into it a mechanical dialect.

...intruders...several ships of various makes and designs...caution must be used...some ships departing...area 24C...negative...

The droid then begins a log walk hom,e in the opposite direction of the Jedi camp.

Talon Flick's YT-2000 lands, followed closely by Searcy's firespray. Talon rushes out and heads to the nearest Jedi. "I got here as soon as I heard to meet. What's happening now. Where is everyone going?" Almost as if on cue, a ship blasts up past them.

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Talon gets an answer from a fellow Jedi that they were traveling to the planet Ilum. "Alright then, back to the ships." Talon reboards his ship, and sets a course to Ilum. Searcy is not far behind. The streaks of light again fly past him and his ship.

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Hender sat on a ridge in the cockpit of the Madcat. Hours before he had made his way to this spot. The ridge looked over an other one, miles away was the crowd of jedi. Hender could see Raven with the help of the Madcat's camaras. He just picked up the comm from some droid to the Hutt Palace. It mattered little so him so, he just sat and watched the crowd.

((I'm in the right place this time...))

Jinn's ship had landed down and is heading for the jedi camp. He sees a small droid. espionage droid He walks up to it and erases its memory, the droid than walks back to where it came from, forgetting even coming to the camp. Jinn looks for something to do, he comes up to the first jedi he sees, "What's going on?"

Kerrigan walks into town, stretching. It was a long walk, longer than she remembered. She could feel the winds picking up...in a few hours there would be a sandstorm. She started walking through the merchant part of town. She stopped for a moment, only a moment, for she thought she saw her Master, Taren. She squinted to see farther, to see if it was truly Taren. But the person was gone. Kerrigan sighed, dissapointed, and kept walking onwards.

------------------

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."

KERRiGAN

"A Jedi shall not know anger. Nor hatred. Nor love...."

KERRiGAN

A skiff glides speedily over the desert sands. Aboard the ship, five beings ready their weapons. At the helm of the skiff, Poom reloaded his blaster rifle and muttered to himself. He replayed the transmission from the probe droid in his mind”¦

...intruders...several ships of various makes and designs...caution must be used...some ships departing...area 24C...negative...

Such new troubled Poom, Captain of the Desert Guard. Such warnings were few and far between, but they always meant trouble. Poom coughed and injected a syringe into his arm; letting the colorless liquid of the needle enter his system. He took a deep breath as the last of the fluid drained into him. He could handle this. Poom turned around and nodded to his guardsmen. Two leathery faced Weequays, a gristly old Human, and a green-skinned Twi'lek nodded in reply. Poom then turned back to the front of the craft. In the distance, a small town loomed. Poom had decided to go the long way and cut across the town, this way he would have the advantage of higher ground and assessing how many intruders were actually intruding. As the skiff blasted through the city, the old Human nudged him from behind. Poom turned around to see the man pointing in the direction of an outlander. Jedi poodoo, Poom thought to himself at once. He had heard about Jedi before, and new at once that this was one. Poom brought the craft to a halt and the five guardsmen jumped out and headed back to where they saw the Jedi. Rounding a corner, the Jedi came into clear view.

”œFreeze, outlander!”

Kerrigan was so hungry. She had not eaten in three days. As she continued through the merchant part of town, she checked her pockets. She had no money. "Well", she though, "if Im a Jedi, and powerful, dont people sort of fear me? I could just simply take an item of food. No one will notice." She shook her head. She did not know what had gotten into her. Maybe the hunger. She sighed, and walked over to a nearby merchant.

"I have no money, please give me food." She said.

"You need money to get food. The merchant said. Well, that was completly unacceptable for Kerrigan. She simply just grabbed a nearby piece of food, and walked away. Hopefully no guards or anyone saw. It had only cost a little bit too, not much of a loss. She felt guilty, so she called over her shoulder, "I promise I will pay you back some day!"

------------------

KERRiGAN

KERRiGAN

Poom wrestled with the lock on his blaster rifle, while following Kerrigan from a safe distance. His four guardsmen followed, weapons drawn. Poom watched as the Jedi outlander stole some food from a stand and walked away. He turned his head to the side and barked and order at his companions, and then he wiped some sweat off his forehead. Setting the repeating blaster rifle to stun, Poom leapt at the Jedi intruder.

”œFreeze, outlander!”

Taren had wandered into town, feeling the Force signature of her padawan. She followed after it like a bloodhound. She came in time to see Kerrigan take a bit of food and call over her shoulder that she would eventually repay the vender. Taren shook her head, a slight smile on her face.

She watched as the merchant waved his fist angrily.

Taren stepped in to interviene. "Here, merchant. Here is some money for that food which my padawan so rashly took. Now, if you will excuse me." She continued to follow after her padawan.

------------------

Being a Jedi Master ain't easy but someone's got to do it.

Kerrigan gasped, putting up her hands.

"Um, if it helps, Im not an outlander! I was born here! Am I in trouble? I promised to pay them back!" Kerrigan said, shaking. The guard had the blaster still pointed at her.

------------------

KERRiGAN

KERRiGAN

”œYou certainly are in trouble, outlander. We are placing you under arrest for conspiracy against the Hutts. You are trespassing on a Hutt world. You are no citizen on Tatooine, outlander. Hand over your foreign weapon, or the charges against you will be so severe, you will beg for death.”

"Wait! You cant arrest me!" Kerrigan exclaimed. "What do you mean Im trespassing? I was born here, how could I be trespassing if Im not a new person here! And your crazy if you think Im giving over my lightsaber! I need it!" She said, crossing her arms.

------------------

KERRiGAN

KERRiGAN

OOC- Im not sure if this will post, I just posted a reply...and then it wasnt there, so I refreshed, but it was still not there. So I will post again. So, it will be pretty much the same message if this one posts, and if the other one turns up.

IC- "You cant arrest me! Im not an outlander! Stop calling me that!" Kerrigan exclaimed, crossing her arms. "I have nothing against 'the Hutts'. So you cant arrest me, claiming that I do have something against them!!"

------------------

KERRiGAN

KERRiGAN

Taren stepped up to the guards. "Excuse me, but you are detaining my padawan? I have paid her debt to the vendor. You have no right to take her."

------------------

”œThis is not your world, outlanders. I have heard of your kind before ”“ long time since we've actually seen one of you sorcerers on Tatooine. You will come with us, or face immediate execution for violating the law.”

Kerrigan pouted.

"Are you mad at me, Master Taren?" She asked. The guard had motioned for her to stick her hands out. She did so.

"Im sorry I got you into this." She mumbled, glaring at the guard.

------------------

KERRiGAN

KERRiGAN

Poom walked over to the younger outlander and attached a set of manacles to her wrists. As he did so, yet another group of guardsmen pulled up in a landspeeder.

”œWe're taking you to the Desert Palace. I'm taking you weapon.”

Taren did not resist but merely shook her head, allowing herself to be imprisoned. She had a few cards to play in all of this.

------------------