Tatooine

RaveN

"I trust your judgement my friends but, the empire will be looking for us in the populated centers, we should try the best we can to avoid them. If you must to contact an outsider, be sure that we can trust the person. We cannot risk to have our secret revealed."

------------------

raven.jpg

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

*Adi-Wan nods in agreement*

"I believe that it's imperitive that we enter the atmosphere at separated times even ... delayed, as to not arouse suspicion from the locals....that's why it'd be wise to have myself or Master Prophet go into the towns to gather supplies ... it'll look like we're just 'back home.' -- Once we're in the Catacombs ... it'd be wise to transport all of the ships to the hangar area ... so if an attack does come, then we can make a quick exit from there. -- Another thing that'll help in our placement here ... the Mountains of Ilum are strong with the Force ... and should help disguise ourselves from Force-Sensory by our enemies. Us adding to the already Light-side of the Force should alarm anyone at all, who might be sensing for us....i have reason to believe that this'll be the best place on Ilum ... however, if you care to scower the planetside, who am I to interfere? -- We shall follow you, and you alone ... Master RaveN -- your decisions hold our fates ... i merely bring you an option."

------------------

adiwan.jpg

AIM: Adi Wan Tinova

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Lei neared RaveN and Adi-Wan, a mildly questioning look upon her face. Sounds good, but when are we going to leave? I have a bad feeling about our rendezvous spot here... She gestured to the barren sand-covered landscape.

Don't ask me why.... but i believe it would be wise to leave for Ilum as soon as possible.

------------------

"Dopo mee gusha, Peedunkey?"

ziad.gif

I'm not crazy. The voices told me so.

leisigwhoknows.jpg

"The location you are telling us about might be worth scouting. Go now ahead of us, alot might have, what happened there while you were away, is unknown. Fly over the regions you know, find someplace where we could place our new structures. Bring the information to me, and I hope, to the members of the council..."

As the Padawan learners from Ilum nod, the classic words that are pronounced by the Jedi in moments of doubt slipped out of RaveN's voice.

"And May The Force Be With You."

------------------

raven.jpg

"Yes Master" Replies the two men as they walk twords Master Prophets Ship...

"Come A-3" the Small unit follows the Two Men, As they walk twords the Ship... "We shall return..." they yell back to the croud... "May the force be with you..."

"CLOSING CARGO DOORS... STRAP YOURSELF IN ADI..."

"O-4 Turn on the cloacking device, and prepare to make the jump to hyperspace on my mark"

The Sunami Peirces out of the atmosphere as there fellow Jedi, look into the sky as they fly away...

Master Raven stands on the ground... with Lei Kim Ness..

"They are our best hope now..." Says Lei...

This is the Sunami Making the jump to hyperspace... on my mark

MARK!

------------------

AIM: MasterProphet17

masterprophet.jpg

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Taren's personal ship, The Star Gazer, lands on the dusty ground near to Raven's ship. Quickly, she powers down the ship and exits, allowing any passengers to disembark with her as she sought out Master Raven.

"Master Raven, I am so glad to see you whole and alive." She brushes a strand of hair from her face.

------------------

Being a Jedi Master ain't easy but someone's got to do it.

*Looks at Raven

"Master Raven, I do not know whether you remember me or not but I am young Mes Tisserand, a nubian like yourself. I am merely a padawan still, without a master, but Adi-Wan Tinova let me keep the lightsaber that I used during the battle over the jedi temple. I flew my way out of the wreckage to here, the force guiding me. I got here with my modified Naboo N-1 starfighter, it's right over there...

*Points to a gold and chromium finished Nubian N-1 starfighter named

"The Golden Falcon"

"Could I perhaps follow Adi and the others?"

------------------

ITS.jpg

Tanya looked up at her padawan and a single tear fell down her cheek as she took the rose.

------------------

Hey yo! No one likes the Jedi.net wars story anymore! Come read and tell me what you think now that I've taken over.

I still need some characters too.

Hey yo! No one likes the Jedi.net wars story anymore! Come read and tell me what you think now that I've taken over.

A small ship capsule crashes into the sandy grounds of Tatooine. It landed by the outskirts, but still people within the main part of it could have seen the ship shooting down. Kerrigan crawls out, coughing from smoke steaming out of it. She stood up, and looked around.

"Im....Im home......Tatooine..." She mumbled, smiling. She missed her home very much, and was glad to be back. For a few moments she had forgotten all about her quest to find the other Jedi, since the temple's destruction had scattered everyone all over the universe. But she didnt mind taking a break. She started walking slowly into town, and maybe she would be lucky enough to find an inn.

------------------

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."

KERRiGAN

"A Jedi shall not know anger. Nor hatred. Nor love...."

KERRiGAN

After watching Prophet and Adi-Wan's vessel vanish into the blue sky of Tattooine for for several minutes, Lei Kim began feeling painfullly useless. Looking for something to do, she slung her pack that she had grabbed just before leaving Midsengard off her shoulder. She dug through it and puled out an old datapad.

"You have.... 79834 new messages."

it bleeped.

"AAAARRRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

leisigwhoknows.jpg

*Malin quickly lowers his head to avert his eyes. When he speaks again a moment later his voice is painfully business like.*

"Perhaps we should check with Master RaveN about seeing what we can do to help..."

*He pauses in midsentence and looks his master in the face again, focusing on the single tear. He continues on in a softer, much gentler voice.*

"I'm glad you like it. Perhaps when we get to Ilum we can work on cultivating something around the lines of an underground garden. You know, artificial lights, mosses and such?"

------------------

What drew out such power from your machine was

truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a

natural born assassin!

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Taren strides up to Raven, pushing back her hair that has fallen from its bun. "Master Raven," she bows respectfully. "I hope that the others have made it. There are several that I have not seen among the refugees. Mari and her padawan would be among that number."

------------------

Tanya nodded as she brushed the tear away. "I think that I would like that." She turns around. "Let's go see what we can do to help."

------------------

After a night filled with worries and conversation...filled with memories, good and bad ones. Then the morning came, with the hope news from Ilum would soon come.

------------------

raven.jpg

*Master RaveN and the others jump slightly as the comm light flashes, and beeps annoyingly loud*

*The alottment of small clustered Jedi stroll with haste over to Master RaveN's ship to view the message*

*A small holographic image of Adi-Wan appears in a snowy setting, with caverns appearing behind him*

"Master RaveN, and Jedi, no doubt watching behind ... Master Prophet and I have arrived on Ilum, and have found the Agdena's Catacombs ... it is more then what i remember from my youth. The power systems are fully operational, running water, the hangar doors are having trouble opening up as of now, but there's a landing clearing where the ships could be disguised temporarily.

Master Prophet and I have decided that, however it is a natural wonder, and perfect for a base, that it needs a defense system. Perhaps some Wookiee engineers could be willing to help install some sort of laster turrets in the future. It is remote, and the Force is strong with this place. Shields are poor, but there's upgradable capabilities here."

*A strong gust of wind flings snow endlessly in front of Adi-Wan -- but he reappears from the snow once it dies down again*

"Again, Master RaveN -- we have chosen this place above all other places, believing that it holds the most potential ... water is run throughout the living quarters by a heating system that melts the ice, and the Power Supply is endless ... i have had this R-2 Droid add the schematics from the "

*Adi-Wan's image flickers and fades, as a holographic image of the floor plans, and blueprints spring to life in front of the Jedi on Tattooine -- Adi-Wan once again returns to the front of the holocron*

"Master ... it feels good to be home ... and Master Prophet and myself would like to welcome the Jedi to our homeworld ... to make it the home of the Jedi. We feel that this is the correct place for the Jedi base of operations to be at. It's safe, it's convenient ... and it's rural -- not a lot of activity happens here...not many people have the funds to leave this place ... and best of all -- the Sith have never been seen here. Master RaveN -- the time has come to make your choice...we have stated our case for Ilum's Agdena's Catacombs ... it's up to you now, Master....... Adi-Wan, out .... and May the Force be with you."

*The holographic image of Adi-Wan flickers and fades*

*Master RaveN turns to face the others while he ponders his decision*

------------------

adiwan.jpg

AIM: Adi Wan Tinova

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

With a long sigh filled with thoughts and topped by a bit of hope, Raven pronounces his verdict.

"Be ready to welcome the Jedi. We will be coming, soon."

Raven turns to the other Jedi and pauses with a serious look. wink.gif

------------------

raven.jpg

Hender sat on the dune, just gazing out at the Jedi. Although not a force user he had always found the jedi intresting. But a job what a job.

After making his way to the Madcat, Hender sat in the cockpit of the oversized walking mechanical monster and viewed his pictures. They appeared in the air right infront of him, Lei, Raven, Adi, Mp, and other Jedi. He didnt know their names, but he did know who and what they were. Soon he waited in the Madcat, hidden in a nearby cavern, awaiting for something to happen....

Hender sat on the dune, just gazing out at the Jedi. Although not a force user he had always found the jedi intresting. But a job what a job.

After making his way to the Madcat, Hender sat in the cockpit of the oversized walking mechanical monster and viewed his pictures. They appeared in the air right infront of him, Lei, Raven, Adi, Mp, and other Jedi. He didnt know their names, but he did know who and what they were. Soon he waited in the Madcat, hidden in a nearby cavern, awaiting for something to happen....

Comm to Raven via the Last Call*

Master Raven, this is Krissi. I'm at the Last Call with Keli- or at least, Keli here's here... I'm not sure what happened after the raid, it's all very fuzzy... All I know is that I escapred- and other then a little roughed up I'm fine. I'm not sure where any one is, and where to head to. I'm ready for orders. This time I promise to obey then. I am terribly sorry for an inconvince caused by returning...Just let me know if you guys are ok, and where to meet up with you. Krissi out.

End of transmission*

------------------

DeadPoet655321: Turtles taste great.

"There is still hope."

KrissiKenobi25copy.jpg

A small shuttle blasts out of hyperspace near planet of Tatooine . Piloting the craft is Kamo Nass, Jedi youth. Kamo searches both his heart and the communication channels for any readings of the Jedi. Fingers dancing across the controls, he brings the craft down into Tatooine's atmosphere. Kamo brings the craft low over the desert wasteland and finally brings the craft to a halt near an open gorge. Kamo disembarks from the shuttle.

”œI am here Jedi Friends. I search for Master Jade Dragon.”

Lei almost cried in relief as she heard the comm to RaveN from Krissi. Thank the Force, they're all right.... Krissi and Keli... She leaned back against the sand dune she had been lying against. What a pair... She stayed in her position all through Prophet's extensive narrative about the security parameters of their soon-to-be-new-home. As the hologram finally went dark, the young Jedi master turned to RaveN.

"It looks good. Shall we start getting ready, Neh? I can cook up and secure a couple of false insert identidies- it'll take half an hour, tops..."

------------------

"Dopo mee gusha, Peedunkey?"

ziad.gif

I'm not crazy. The voices told me so.

[This message has been edited by Lei Kim Ness (edited September 07, 2002).]

leisigwhoknows.jpg

"Alright, Jedi Knights, Pair up with other knights, masters take as many padawans as you can with you, they will learn a lot from this experiance. Gather the jedi you can find, on your way to Ilum, take every precaution you can. And meet me on Ilum, I will be waiting for you, at the coordinates Tinova and Stevensen sent us. These Coordinates are precious, do not loose them or take any risk. We must will not fail. May the Force be with You."

One these words of encouragement Rave begins to head for his ship and arround midway, and turns to the large Wookie who stayed silent since his arrival.

"Master Gantoris, will you accompany me to the new temple? Your assistance would be appreciated, I have an idea."

------------------

raven.jpg

*Malin turns to his master.*

"I'll go on ahead and make preparations and round up some people at the Last Call. I think I can help out with security as well. Take care and arrive safetly, please." Malin's voice is choked somewhat as he finishes.

*He quickly hastens to his ship and takes off.*

------------------

What drew out such power from your machine was

truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a

natural born assassin!

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!