Tatooine

RaveN

-----Begin Transmission-----

This is Bishop, I'm requesting permission to dock with either the ship. Please let me know which one I should go to that way I can hitch a ride with you to our next destination. Thank you.

-----Transmission Open-----

OOC: Where exactly (which thread) are we going now?

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

OOC: Sorry for double post.

-----Comm to Cpt. Legit-----

This is Bishop again. We've just gotten yet another contact from BLUEDUST, he's still at the Sith Temple. We need to go rescue him, we don't know how much more time he has. Talon and Searcy have both been there before so hopefully they can get us back again, or at least close enough that we can sense BLUEDUST and pinpoint his location from there. If you or any of your ships are able to help, then we would appreciate them. If not then we will have to go in stealthily I guess.

-----Comm out-----

*Bishop's ship disengaged from the Fleet Yards and proceeded out away to a safe distance with Talon and Searcy's ships to prepare for their jump.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

The Republic Fleet exits hyperspace within the binary system of Tatooine.

The Republic Fleet Yards and the Guardian Battlemoon, which have been stationed in the system for some time, are the desination for the ships.

The fleet looks impressive as it is lit by the 2 suns of the system.

OOC: We still have -

Squadron/Fleet Flagship:

Eclipse Class Super Star Destroyer

Knight's Blade

Hapan Battle Dragons:

Hapan Honour

Hapan Vision

Hapan Victory

Hapan Conqueror

Imperial II Class Star Destroyers:

Fire Storm

Avenger

Victory Class Star Destroyers:

Defender

Fallen

DESTROYER SQUADRON

Squadron Flagship:

Super Class Star Destroyer:

Lusankya

Victory Class Star Destroyers

Zeth's Fire

Orion

Pegasus

Legacy

Battlemoon

The Guardian

CRUISER SQUADRON A

Squadron Flagship:

Mon Calamari MC80B Azure Spleandour

Carrack Class Cruisers:

Cerberus

Centaur

Golem

Gryphon

Interdictor Cruiser:

Hydra

CRUISER SQUADRON B

Squadron Flagship:

Mon Calamari MC80B Aqua Glory

Carrack Class Cruisers:

Phoenix

Minotaur

Sphinx

Wyvern

Interdictor Cruiser:

Gorgon

CRUISER SQUADRON C

Squadron Flagship:

Mon Calamari MC90 Golan

Carrack Class Cruisers:

Vigilance

Diligence

Confidence

Perserverance

Interdictor Cruiser:

Basalisk

CRUISER SQUADRON D

Squadron Flagship:

Mon Calamari MC90 Gondor

Carrack Class Cruisers:

Observance

Reliance

Leviathan

Kraken

Interdictor Cruiser:

Manticor

FAST ATTACK/RECON SQUADRON

Squadron Flagship:

The Rector

Hapes Nova Class Battle Cruisers

Endeavour

Continuance

Resolution

Able

Gundar Cruisers (Heavily Modified Nebulon B Frigates)

Darius

Goliath

Gabriel

Modified Corellian Corvettes

Corusca Gem

Corellian Gambit

Former Admiral Lacks Attoran, Master of nothing.

Finaly touching the sandy ground of Tatooine, is Dark One. There Raven spent the night, meditating and for the first time in a while, he rested.

Then hours later, 2 round circles appeared in the horizon. The wonderful scene brought back memories to the Jedi Master, memories of his own Master, memories of the moment he received the title of Knight. All those events seemed so far away yet, yet so close in reality.

When Tatoo 1 and 2 reached their climax, Raven decided it was time to go on.

--Opens Comm--

My Friends, Jedi Masters, the hour has come for a new begining. The Temple of coruscant is now lost, but the Republic isn't. There is still hope somewhere. We will regain our former strength, and we will fight for the Republic.

The planet called Ilum, will serve the purpose of Temple and Base of your actions for the upcomming days. We will rebuild there.

The sith will be after us, so that is why the base must stay secret.

Now if you want to follow me into this new begining I will be waiting for you here, in my ship, Dark One.

And may the Force be with you...

------------------

raven.jpg

[This message has been edited by RaveN (edited September 04, 2002).]

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

"You feel his presence? How disturbing, I rescued boy on Coruscant, I think he was one of the junior students. It is strange that he was strong enough for you to sense him...hum..."

Tares gazed at the boy who hide behind the Jedi Master, So thats what I felt.... He thought.

"Very intresting." He said as he knelt to the ground, "Greetings young one, I am padawan Vortex, who are you?"

Before the boy answered a click from Tares's belt was heard. He looked down, then back up, "Forgive me Master Raven, my services may be useful in an other spot."

With that, he left.

[This message has been edited by Tares Vortex (edited September 04, 2002).]

tares.jpg

The Alarm set by Master Raven on Dark One sounds...

*** Incomming ship Master... Incomming ship***

Master Raven looks up to the sky... hearing only a crash and a boom of a ship peircing the atmosphere...

"O-4 Turn off the Cloacking device, I think we are safe now" Master Prophets ship, Z-17 Sunami Enters Landing mode, and begins to move in closer to Dark One on the other side of His ship...

The Cargo Bay Opens Up and an R2 Unit along with Master Prophet, Adi Wan, Lei Kim Ness, and the other Padawans from Midsengard all exit from Master Prophets ship...

"Come Along A-3" Master Prophet yells to the R2 Unit...

The Two Parties approach closer together... Master Prophets Smile grows bigger as he nears his old friend, Master Raven...

"Master Raven..." The Prophet extends his hand and shakes hands with the Master... "Looks like we will be going back to Mine and Adi-Wans Home world... Im very excited to return... our true skills will be magnafied in our homeworld, I think it is time for me to complete my training..."

"Home Sweet home, Eh Adi?" Master Prophet winks twords Adi...

"Im glad you made it out ok my old friend..."

------------------

AIM: MasterProphet17

masterprophet.jpg

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Adi-Wan Tinova bounced out of the ship, and waited to stretch his limbs until later*

"Master RaveN ... it's been awhile ... and not a minute passed where you weren't in our thoughts. I couldn't sense you, because of the Sith clouding everything on Coruscant .... who, might i ask, is this young one?"

*Adi-Wan knelt down, and shook the young boy's hand - "I'm Adi-Wan Tinova ... from Ilum" - The young boy simply slunk farther behind Master Raven's leg*

(Master RaveN)

"I found him in the Jedi Temple, and saved him before it came down. He's been traumatized for awhile ... and has been closed off to the new faces ... give him some time, Adi-Wan .... could you feel him through the force?"

(Adi-Wan)

"Yes ... as a matter of fact, Master RaveN ... he has tremendous being with the Force ... very easily could i sense him ... since we came out of hyperspace ... we were calmed by that feeling, thinking that it was you at first ... does he have a name?"

*Adi-Wan and the others stood and awaited the response from Master RaveN*

------------------

adiwan.jpg

AIM: Adi Wan Tinova

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Lei Kim Smiled as she un-buckled herself from the hyper-spacial transport seat. Standing up and stretching, she fet a whiff of a hot sandy air meet her face. Hot and sandy is gonna be the lastn thing on my mind once we get to Ilum...

Walking over to the exit ramp, she looked cautiously downward.

"RaveN?"

leisigwhoknows.jpg

*Malin's ship sets down near the other Jedi on Tatooine. He ruefully realizes that his all black garb and facemask were the worst things to wear in face of the blistering twin suns. He looks around at those present and feels glad to see everyone made it here safetly. A few absences cause some concern, but again he remembers the Jedi calm.*

When have I ever been so concerned about others? I've been training as a Jedi for sometime, but I am surprised.

*Standing near the others and somewhat appart, the introverted Malin looks abesently out over the landscape, still keeping his hearing focused on Raven..*

------------------

What drew out such power from your machine was

truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a

natural born assassin!

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

*Screeeeeeeeeeeech

*The distinctive sound of a nubian

j-class N-1 starfighter is heard over the desert of tatoine. The naboo starcraft landed about 100 yds from Adi-Wan Tinova. The cockpit is thrown backwards and Mes Tisserand jumps out and runs straight toward Adi-Wan.

"Yehaw! Thought I was dead did ya! Think again good friend. The only reason that I am able to stand here in front of you right now is because of this..."

*He pulls out Adi-Wan's lightsaber.

"I believe this belongs to you."

-naboofighter.jpg

[This message has been edited by Mes Tisserand (edited September 05, 2002).]

ITS.jpg

Tanya ran towards Mallin among all the Jedi refugees. "Mallin! I'm so glad that you're okay!"

------------------

Hey yo! No one likes the Jedi.net wars story anymore! Come read and tell me what you think now that I've taken over.

I still need some characters too.

Hey yo! No one likes the Jedi.net wars story anymore! Come read and tell me what you think now that I've taken over.

I still need some characters too.

*Adi-Wan chuckled out loud watching Mes Tisserand struggle in the Tattooine sands to run with any success towards the Jedi clustering around Master RaveN. Adi-Wan and Mes Tisserand shake hands vigorously*

"Nah ... my friend ... i believe that the mileage that you placed on it at the Jedi Temple now makes that Lightsaber your own." He said as he placed both of his hands up next to the sides of his ears, as if thinking the lightsaber was a red-hot poker that he didn't want to touch. "I'm just glad to know you're alive, old friend! Consider the lightsaber a small gift from me to you...perhaps, one day, you could make it up to me ... but until then ... i'm just happy knowing that you're safe!"

------------------

adiwan.jpg

[This message has been edited by Adi-Wan (edited September 05, 2002).]

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

A man sat upon the ridge of sand just above the growing crowd of Jedi. He wore the robes of the Sand People. His glasses magnified the crowd for him, as it took pictures.

Master Prophet turns his head twords the Man sitting up ontop of the sand dune...

Insides Henders head he hears a voice of a man...

"Get Lost... you should not be here... spy's will be delt with accordingly..."

Master Prophet sits and stares at the "Sand Person" standing ontop the dune...

------------------

masterprophet.jpg

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

"Master, I am glad to see you made it as well. We the temple was destroyed, but we managed to escape. There are a few others at Midsengard and Tarrian and Bishop went to the Sith Temple."

*Malin quickly relates what happened at Midsengard.*

"I have heard we are moving to the caves of Ilum where we get the crystals for our lightsabers. I think we should be safe there for a while and I'll be able to complete my training and finally reach knighthood. I'll miss the gardens of the old temple greatly. They gave me peace of mind and a beauty I could sense if not actually see."

*He reaches into a pouch on his belt and wordlessly hands Tanya a small rose, clipped at the stem.*

"It's cut and will eventually die I'm afraid, but it was the best I could do."

------------------

What drew out such power from your machine was

truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a

natural born assassin!

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

"Some day my friend, I will make it up to you, but I must ask, have you heard from Master K'munee? Although you are his true padawan I have a great attachment to him because, well..., I learned a lot from him while I wait for a master. Please tell me he...wasn't...killed? I saw him dueling with a sith out of the right hand side of my cockpit window as I left.

ITS.jpg

"Some day my friend, I will make it up to you, but I must ask, have you heard from Master K'munee? Although you are his true padawan I have a great attachment to him because, well..., I learned a lot from him while I wait for a master. Please tell me he...wasn't...killed? I saw him dueling with a sith out of the right hand side of my cockpit window as I left.

naboofighter.jpg

ITS.jpg

Lei smiled feeling the comraderie radiating from her fellow jedi. Then, she frowned, worry creasing her brow, banishing the simple joy of moments before.

"But where are Ara and BC? not to mention all the others that are not here... How bad were our losses? And-" she paused, worry gnawing at her mind "-has anyone seen Krissi Kenobi?"

------------------

"Dopo mee gusha, Peedunkey?"

ziad.gif

I'm not crazy. The voices told me so.

leisigwhoknows.jpg

"Master Raven, with all do respect, I believe I and Adi Wan may be of some great help to the Jedi in these harsh times... expecially since we are traveling to our Home planet... I know this planet like it was the back of my hand, There are temples already constructed on this planet... I am Sure that the Resedance of the Temples or structures would be happy to let us stay untill we got on our feet... I'm sure they would let us use there facilities IF they recognized a familiar face like myself... I really do believe that this will be our finest hour Master..."

Master Prophet stands awaiting the Masters Response...

------------------

masterprophet.jpg

[This message has been edited by Master Prophet (edited September 05, 2002).]

After hearing everyone's opinion and concerns, Neh tries to confort the group, but his was still troubled even with the efforts he made to meditate.

"These are dangerous times, I'm affraid all I know about the other Jedi, is nothing but bad news. Now I know you are all alive and out of danger but as for the others...the only news I can give you is that, Jedi Knight Kristal Kebobi was taken by the enemy. And I am affraid the sacrifice of lives to save her would not be worth it, the Emperor seems to want her for a precise purpose... he will be keeping her safe and very well guarded, I will have to wait and see what we can do for her..."

The face of everyone there became even darker than before...clouded by the fear of losing, friends...

Then, turning to the Adi-Wan and Sly, Raven expresses his acknowledgement.

"I will need you too, when we will probing the surface... Your knowledge of the planet may be critical to our survival."

Slowly and furtively, Raven whispers to Stevenson...

"Tuskans are not couragous, he will never try to take on a group like us, he can do us no harm..."

------------------

raven.jpg

*To Mes*

"I've not heard from him ... however, i can still faintly sense his presence in the galaxy ... i have reason to believe that we will meet up with Master K'munee again. A Jedi of his power, and abilities wouldn't just let a couple of crumby Sith walk up and down on him ... he's out there ... somewhere"

*When Adi-Wan finished his sentance ... he realized how much he missed his friend, and teacher ... it seemed like ages already*

*Adi-Wan speaks to Master Prophet & Master RaveN*

"I agree with Master Prophet, Master Raven ...I'm from the northern hemisphere, and region of the planet, a town called Visince. There is a location, that i believe the locals will have no quarles with the Jedi's Presence in the northern mountains towards Ilum's northern pole. It's called the Agdena's Catacombs -- which was a former mining location for the Agdenas crystals -- Lightsaber crystals -- anyways, there are carvings, and markings in the sides of the caverns, telling stories of the the Glory of the Old Jedi Order ... the people there love the Jedi, who have, over time, brought much profit to the people there ... The Jedi are considered to be amongst the most glorious ones in the galaxy to some of the elders. However, these Catacombs i speak of are not in any way in the immediate vicinity to surrounding towns. It is located high in the mountainous regions of Ilum's northern pole."

(Master Prophet adds some more information, remembering the Agdenas Catacombs from his childhood)

"From what i remember, there was a clearing for miners to bring transports in, and park in/on the mountain, as well as support structures inside of the mountain itself. There should be power up there, because the elders devised a way to generate power from the snow's condensation. The last i heard, it still worked. There are also many escape routes, in case of a fallen shaft here or there ... i believe that this works in our favor ... however, the downside is bringing enough supplies into the frigidness of the northern mountains to survive for long periods of time. We could send Adi-Wan, or myself to gather them in the towns, after all, some people there are likely to know us, and our secret shall be safe."

(Adi-Wan concludes)

"However, it is up to you, Master RaveN ... but we both apparently believe that this is our best option if we are to use Ilum as a safe haven."

------------------

adiwan.jpg