Tatooine

RaveN

* As JEng sees that the bounty Hunter as won *

Take me to see the Hutt, I have no more enrgy to fight you Setta

------------------

There is no light there is no dark their is the force that brings us all

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

* As the two sit in the ship, on there way to the Hutt *

Dun Setta is it, I want to know what do the Hutt want with me, when did i i give up, the reason i give in is that this will be a break form the hot sun, also did it hurt when I broke your neck, I bet you didn't even feel it uh

* As Jeng laughs at the Question Dun Setta get's mad,

------------------

There is the Light Side and the Darkside which may I serve frist - Nason Laric -

eu_sm.jpg

As the darkside fuels my anger, I will not be stoped by any one, face me and I will not be kind - Nason Laric -

eu_sm.jpg

* As Jeng walks in, he tunrs to Setta and has something on his mind *

I want you to know that I will kill you after this is all over, you have been warned, now why i'am here

------------------

There is no light there is no dark their is the force that brings us all

together - Jeng Droga -

jengdroga1s.jpg

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

OOC: I'm happy that it has been solved all by itself but as for the flaming I've been clear! There is not reason to flame another user! Do you really think its worth it? Do you think using words, Moron, Dumbass or comments like "you have no intelligence" will really help your cause? Think about it!

As for you Jeng, no one hit kill, and post with the right account for god's sake!

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

• 2 weeks later...

Talon's ship comes down with Searcy's. He lands and engages the newly installed dampening field to hide from wandering eyes. As he exits, him and Searcy set up a base camp around the ships. Then they wait for more jedi to arrive. While they wait, Talon goes to make a third lightsaber in a nearbye cave. When he comes out, he has a new double-bladed sulfur yellow lightsaber hanging from his back, as well as his two single blades. Now I'm ready for any attack.

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/talonflick/Home.html?1028041460410

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Searcy walks back into his ship and walks out with a probe droid. He programs it to go on constant patrol and to report anything to the main computer on his ship.

After the droid has gone off he sets up defensive posts around the perimeter of the base camp.

------------------

Prepare to die sith for i am your enemy.

MSearcy2.jpg

Tarrian sends a force message to Talon, letting him know that her and Bishop made it off of Coruscant, they were alright and that they are in route. They were able to fill Bishop's ship with jedi.

"We'll be there soon."

she hoped that her distress did not go through to him.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"Searcy, I won't take you on as my own personal apprentice. But maybe we can train you as a group. I think we at least owe you that much. What do ya think... should we train him? I don't wanna make him your responsability, but he tried to save us on Curst. I think we should."

------------------

IT'S THE NEW ME! You guys once knew me as Talon Kenobi, but I went to the Galactic courts and got my name changed.

Character Sheet

*Searcy approaching Talon with his question gives Bishop a chance to focus on Tarrian. He can see her walking up a dune and touches briefly with her through the force, asking her to stop, then starts walking towards her. When he gets there he places an arm around her shoulders and looks off across the deserted desert expanses. Although she is trying to dampen it, her emotions are still easily felt due to their close connection.*

"As we left, I could see the orbital platforms driving off the attackers Tarrian. I'm sure they took care of most of the missles as well as the ships. A few of them were even retreating as we left. But it is good that we are away for now. We can either return and see what we can do, or we can try and investigate this matter. Perhaps find BLUEDUST or at least get some answers as to what's going on. I don't think this can be a solely Sith attack, there were so many of them that it seems hard to believe."

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian leans back, grateful for the safety of her friends arms. It felt good to be there and knowing that he would not judge her for the way she was feeling.

"I know that your right, but it's not fair. I just want to put my head down and sleep for a month." Do you suppose that the council made it off. Do you think that they will come here."

She just stood there with Bishop.

"Well guys, what'dya say?"

As he says this, he sees Bishop trying to comfort Tarrian, so he walks over.

"Are you gonna be o.k. Tarrian? Like Bishop said, the Golans were driving away the attackers at Coruscant. And we're definitely not going to forget about BLUEDUST. I'm just a little weary of goin back there right now." A sheepish grin spreads on his face. "But what about this Searcy character. Are you all up to training him? I think right now we need all the help we can get, so another trained Jedi won't hurt. Just say when your ready. I don't wanna be rushin everything, especially right now, but I fear we need to act quickly."

------------------

Character Sheet

It's okay with me, besides, it probably better if he stays with us. We don't know what's going on with the council.

and yeah, talon, I'll be okay. I just need alittle time. what do we do now. Have we made sure that everyone is okay?

Tarrian takes a deep breathe and give Bishop a reassureing tug through the force. she just smiles at her friends. she knows that her connection with Bishop is the strongest. she's not sure why, but she thought that she liked it. She would think about why later.

*Bishop smiled back at Tarrian then turned towards Searcy.*

"Well, then I guess all three of us are your masters for now. I guess I can begin your training if no one else minds. We'll go over meditation. You need to understand that before you can access the force with any great control. Come, I need to meditate on things myself."

*Bishop walks slightly away with Searcy and then settles himself on the ground.*

"Concentrate and you will begin to feel the force. It flows around us all, and through us all. When you get efficient at this you will easily be able to slip into this state of conciousness to effectivly harness the force for your actions. Try it with me now."

*Bishop lets himself slip into his meditative state with ease, creating a template for Searcy to follow along with.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

Talon watches Searcy. He sees that Searcy sees what Bishop does and tries to imitate it. He concentrates deeply.

Talon then turns to Tarrian. "Look at them. I never thought that we would actually be training people. Well, while they are training, why don't I help you with something. You keep tellin us that you have problems with astronavigation. C'mon..." Talon walks up his ramp waiting for Tarrian to follow.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Talon Flick (edited August 19, 2002).]

Character Sheet

Tarrian watches Bishop walk with Searcy. she smiles to herself and walks over to Talon to help him.

"Okay, Talon, lets get started. I need to keep busy."

Tarrian and Talon go over their camp defenses and refine and define them. They check all of the food stock and munitions and settle down to have a long deserved rest. They talk of what has transpired over the past few weeks and have a small meal while they wait for Bishop and Searcy.

Tarrian had decided to go eat instead, so Talon followed. As they ate, they talked about things. "Well, Now do you wanna work on astro-navigation?"

------------------

Character Sheet

*As Bishop meditates a part of him remains aware of what is going on around him. He can feel Tarrian and Talon going about their business and Searcy learning. The rest of him is open to the force and the images it brings him. At first things are calm, a few brief images of Coruscant pass then are replaced by some unknown location. He sees BLUEDUST ignite his lightsaber, facing against another person. Clips of the ensuing battle flash past him at an inconcievable rate, though he remembers each vividly thanks to the force. BLUEDUST being battered by his opponent and shocked by force lighting. Him fighting back and forcing his opponent away. The last image he sees is BLUEDUST slam his opponent into a wall and disarm him. He comes out of his meditation and gives Searcy and confident smile, encouraging him to continue as he sends a message through the force to Talon and Tarrian.*

I've sensed BLUEDUST. I believe he is still at the Sith temple. He seems to be ok for the time being, but we never know how long that will last. Talon, do you remember how you were brought to the Sith? Do you remember it's location?

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

*The Guardian Battlemoon and the Republic Fleet yards drop out of hyperspace near Tatooine. Captain Girt Legit opens a comm channel to Bishop and Tarrian*

-------------Begin Transmission------------

This is Captian Girt Legit of the Republic Navy. I am here to pick up any evacuees from Coruscant. We're on our way to repel the fleet that's attacking there.

-------------Transmission Open------------

OOC: The Sith thought they could attack us while our backs were turned hehe... their fleet's taking a pounding at Curst and Andar Sonnette's giving them a pounding on the surface.

Please feel free to accompany us to Coruscant to kick their butts some more.

Former Admiral Lacks Attoran, Master of nothing.

Tarrian starts laughing. She can't stop. Tears are coming down and she is now crying. First Talon is surprised then worried. Finally, Tarrian gets herself under control. She takes a deep breathe and lets it out slowly.

"I'm so sorry Talon, I think that I really needed a good cry. I don't think that Astronavigation lessons are going to be nessary, my ship is probably destroyed on Coruscant. But thanks. Lets just talk and relax until Bishop and Searcy are finished."

She smiles over to Talon and gives him a little jab in the shoulder.

"Wow, I am getting way to serious for myself. I really need to relax."

Talon returns tthe force message, concealing it from Searcy, but letting the other's hear. Yeah, I think so, I'm not sure. A lot of stuff is still, well, you know, odd. Thinking about what happened and all.... but i could prolly get us back.

------------------

Character Sheet

Tarrian hears the message and says,,,

"I think that we need to let Bishop hear this. I think that we should go back, maybe we can help. Then after all this is done, we really need to go after Bluedust. I feel that he is still alive."

Tarrian walks over to where Bishop is meditating with Searcy, she gently puts her hand on his shoulder and send a small force tug to him. As he opens his eyes and looks up at her she tells him of the message and that her and Talon both want to go back and help. She smiles at him and waits for his answer.

*Bishop stands and taps Searcy on the shoulder slightly to get his attention as he approaches the comm of his ship.*

-----Comm open-----

We'd be more than happy to accompany you Captain Legit. We'll be up to join the fleet in a few moments. Also, one of our friends BLUEDUST has been captured by the Sith and I believe he is at the Sith temple. If there is any way we could rescue him I'm sure he would be much abliged.

-----Comm out-----

"Well, if you guys are ready, let's go."

*He climbs aboard his ship with the others and then rejoins the fleet in orbit.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

[This message has been edited by Bishop Of Battle (edited August 19, 2002).]

Bishop.jpg