Korriban

Exodus

OOC: I would just like to say that whoever is RPing as Khaox, has just earned my full respect as an RPer for your actions here on this site, you are a good RPer, I hope you know that. (You too DMD, but I have told you that since the day I joined.)

------------------

http://users.hytekcomputer.com/emeric/index.htm

This is the new Poetry Jam website, please use this link instead of the other link that was on my last sig.

[10:45:53] iratusangelous: I am very noble and honorable, but wouldn't hesitate to rip someone from their ass to their appetite.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
"A chance to roam free once more? The only price is to confine myself into this crystal? If it gives me such an oportunity, I ACCEPT your offer....... Chiss."

*The spirit flies inside of the crystal, ready to reak destruction, once more*

*chokes laughing* This has got to be the worst RP plot devised ever...I nominate you for worst RP plot maker...

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar's ship lands and he senses another Sith on the planet. He descends, breathing in the odor of death from millions of years of wars and battles into his lungs.

He strode to the Valley of the Lost Sith Lords and walked almost as what seemed on air, towards the large golden doors where the original Sith base had been previously many thousands of years before.

"Looks like our new home..."

BZ sat in front, and medidated before venturing in.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Legend and lore finally came alive when the mediations and chanting had produced their wanted effects. The doors to the once great and golden, evil temple of the Sith of the past opened up before Barohm Zar and called to him.

We have been waiting...waiting for so long...come...reside with us...

Barohm Zar stood up, along with the sith guards beside him as they walked him into the large cavern that had housed thousands of years of Sith legacy and fame. The guards stood at his side as the doors closed and torch lanterns lit up around them in the long halls.

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: In any case Ephant Mon, even if you could leave Aracoun Morion, you wouldn't know where BZ is...he left without telling anybody, and you wouldn't know what force signature to look for...anyways...

IC:

The spirits of the past rush to greet Barohm Zar as he strides into the halls of the Temples of Korriban. They seem to whisper around him and swirl in his energy, as they too give off their own, a much greater energy. He reaches a room in the main hall and sits in the center, the shadow of Sith Lords in the past floating around him, whispering to him words and melodies of hymns long sung and gone. The temple doors shut, encasing Barohm Zar and the Sith Guards inside to the spirits of the Sith of old.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar smiled, the Sith Guards had been vanquished, and their energy given to him. The shadows continued to swirl, speaking to him in short shrieks of pain and anger. He understood them and controlled them. The Korriban Temple rotted with Dark Side energy and stank of dried blood from wars and petty fights fought many a year past. Barohm Zar opened his eyes after a few hours of meditation and realization.

This is where the academy of dark arts will be held...this is where the Sith will regain their glory...

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Yes, I know it's a double post, but I have no other choice.

IC:

Barohm Zar smiled and looked up. He eyed the room and looked at the wraiths, representations of the Sith Lords of old who would help him train potential dark side users. He eyed them and the surroundings and waiting, knowing that if anyone was to start training, they would have to come to Korriban, the new base of Sith Operations.

VianoMigueles.jpg

BZ smiles and lets the Shadow Legions take charge of Korriban.

Anyone entering Korriban that was not liked by the Shadow Legions would be killed on site.

With that, Barohm Zar takes his ship and flies to Byss.

VianoMigueles.jpg

His ship landed on Korriban on a pile of bones from many dead warrios of a war fought with blood and the force long ago. He descended, walking on what looked like misty clouds from afar - dark side energy cackling all around him. He strode into the room where people were chattering, conversing, and making a cacophony of noises. He raised his arms.

"ENOUGH!"

The blood on the wall that had crusted and molded itself seemed to shake as his words sent a cold chill to all those in the room that were half paying attention. In an instant, all weapons that those in the room with Zar possessed disintegrated. The only one who remained armed with a physical weapon was Lord Zar himself.

"As many of you may notice...your weapons are gone. They will never return, nor will you see them again...chances are many of you probably did not even know how to spell the name of your weapon, but we are not here for a spelling bee..."

He paced to the side.

"You are now part of the Shadow Academy of the Sith. You will stay ON this planet, at ALL times, unless I say otherwise. You will all train until I am satisfied that you are elligible for the trials or that you are elligible to leave here and find your own Master."

His voice maintained the same steady level of seriousness.

"My name is Barohm Zar. I am a Sith Master, and I have been training my entire life. You will all start at the same levels, you will all learn, and if you do not, you will die. Know that when we do duels, all weapons will be set for kill and that if you attempt to hurt me in anyway, I will kill you. As a matter of fact, if at any point in time I find you testing my patience, I will kill you without hesitation. We are not here for games, we are here to rebuild an order, do you all understand?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar looked down at Searcy.

"Bow to me."

He watched as without hesitation the man in front of him sank to his knees. Barohm Zar raised his foot and put it on Searcy's shoulder and pushed down cracking the man's collar bone.

"Do not claim to know the 'true side' of the force, you have never had close to enough training to taste the dark side. That was for being a Jedi, do not turn on us, or else I will make your death a painful one."

He turned to the others.

"Are you ready?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

"Good...now"

Barohm Zar took in a deep breath and started to speak.

"Before I will trust you with weapons of any kind, other than the dark side, I need speak a bit....the dark side is the strongest side of the force, embrace it and your anger and learn to use both in sync with each other and you shall be the most unstopable force ever to walk the face of the Universe. The Jedi think themselves high and mighty with the light side, but they are wrong, there is only one true side of the force, and that is the side used to corrupt and create evil throughout this world. While the Jedi obey the force and listen to its will, we do not. The Dark Side puts itself at our disposal, at our will. We use the dark side to fulfill OUR needs, not its own."

He continued.

"You will learn how to manipulate the force surrounding you to a certain point until I feel you ready to hold a lightsaber or any other type of weapon. It will be rigorous, and will test your ability to do anything after you leave this compound. What you learn here --the lessons and the pain, will prove useful to you all when you train apprentices of your own."

Barohm Zar looked at the ground and focused for a few minutes. It took him a little bit longer than usual to gather the mental abilities he needed to formulate the first task, but after all, he was in a new body, and he needed to make sure he didn't push it to do things too fast all at once. From the ground uprose multiple opaque and smooth circular orbs about the size of about the palm of Barohm Zar's hand. There are enough so that each student may take one and use it for instrumental purposes. He lets the balls float towards each student and rest in the palm of their hands.

"Your first task is to learn how to get basic control of the force. You will have to reassemble this sphere to exactly its original form, now make sure you do not get distracted, and that you find only your pieces. And trust me, if you think this all too easy, I promise to make it not...now...with that said..."

Barohm Zar glared at them and the orbs rose up, spun around, heated up to a red form, and then, exploded, sending its shattered fragments spiraling EVERYWHERE within the whole compound of the facility he had made on Korriban (yes, the pieces are not just in this room, they can be anywhere in the compound).

"Go."

With that, Barohm Zar left, leaving the students to their own devices.

You will all do this seated, if you leave this room or your seated positions...I will kill you.

And Barohm Zar was out of sight until one of them dared complete the task.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar appears before the newcomer.

"Yes, you may...any disobedience will not be tolerated, and death and pain are the only forms of punishment...(read up on other posts I made about what I said, I don't want to retype it all out)..."

With that, another orb appears in the newcomers hand. It shatters, waiting for him to put it back together.

"You must find the dark side on your own, only you can find it and use it, not I. I will wait for when you finish."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: I should like to make a point that the Sith Academy, like this one, is bent on keeping you all in here for a minimum of two months. I will make sure to include you all in outside events, but the thing you need to all work on is making descriptive posts. This task was used on me before and I will not acknowledge you having completed the task completely until I see more than just "Uses anger to put orb together". Be descriptive, in depth, and make it interesting.

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: I am only here to help. This academy will make sure that you develop your descriptive skills and RPing skills, I will make sure you all leave knowing how to post good posts

IC:

A small wind rustle picks up in the room and people notice that pieces within the room and the temple are scattered and mixed up even more.

Do not tense up with the force...relax...do not use your anger or frustration, it will get you nowhere in this exercise...in time, you will learn how to use your anger for other things...anger is good, but too much anger and frustration will cloud your abilities of judgement and rational thinking...just be smooth...relax...

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar sat and meditated, making sure to note progress in the other room. They were advancing slowly, but soon enough, before they'd leave, they'd be able to complete the task within a quarter of the time required. He knew he was going to push them more than this and it did not daunt him. He focused his thoughts on Brook and how she was when he had left...no matter, if she needed him, he would come. She was his wife.

OOC: It's funny how you all are breathing, sweating, and like almost dying for moving a few shards of an orb Good job with the quality of your posts all of you, I'm proud.

VianoMigueles.jpg

A Zabrak...interesting...haven't seen one of my kind in quite some time actually...let'see how this one goes...

With a force push that could have knocked out an elephant, Xedicia is thrown into a wall next to Barohm Zar. He rises, a little bit annoyed...just a lil'.

"Who gives you the right to call me your MASTER? I have not chosen personal apprentices...why are you here...and how did you get in past the shadow guard and the traps?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

While the newcomer was collecting herself after having been plastered to the wall, Barohm Zar gazed to the one in front of him.

"So...you claim to have completed your task? Show me...what have you done..."

His voice narrowed and his eyes seemed to burn holes into hopeful in front of him.

"Tell me...oh...and you do realize...if it is not perfect...you will suffer and excruciating amount of pain, don't you?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar eyed Sabertooth and let out a laugh. Instantly the entire Shadow Academy went black, as people were now unable to see, which not only made it very difficult for those constructing their orbs to finish their task, but made Sabertooth uncertain of his own fate.

The screams that arose from the young man's body were created simply by the twisted fate of a renewed heart in Barohm Zar's body...if one could call it a heart. He had undergone a change and rethought his life only to realize that he needed to be harder, so as to make sure a dying regime never died too fast, but rebuilt itself.

You have failed....thanks for playing...

Barohm Zar grabbed Sabertooth by the head and twisted his body around with the other hand. A series of loud snaps echoed throughout the Korriban facilities. He ripped open the man's shirt and dove his fist into his chest, ripping out the frail red bleeding heart that gave him life. Using the force, Barohm Zar kept the man alive to feel true pain and failure and suffering.

"Know that your enemies will do no less than this when you are captured."

The screams were defening, as Barohm Zar ate away at the man's body, more blood, organs, and limbs were added to the floor. His screams echoed through the walls and blew out the candles that had been set up as the only means for light in the facilities and he sent a chill through others bones.

An hour later, Sabertooth lay on the ground...dead...no...more disemboweled than anything...his heart lay on the ground beside him attached with only enough veins to supply blood to his body. The orb lay next to him as well, along with his arm which was strewn and torn further into the room. The lights flickered on and Sabertooth lay in his blood gargling as he drowned. Barohm Zar nodded.

"Let that be a lesson to you, I told you to be sure. Here..you were missing this..."

He tossed down a handful of miniscule dustsize shards and lay them next to the orb.

"Spirits...clean him up and have him back and running...we need more Sith..."

Barohm Zar walked out of the room again, just before making the orb shatter into millions of pieces...some delving inside of Sabertooth's very own body.

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Sabertooth, I think if I mauled you that badly you wouldn't be up and running that fast...much less have the orb together THAT fast again....I ripped and arm and pulled out organs, don't you think you need to recover first? Your character is not THAT in tune with the force that he can recover instantly...I'm ignoring your post...

VianoMigueles.jpg