Korriban

Exodus

He puts the lightsaber to his face, but the remote gets the better of him once again. As it hits him in the leg. "DAMMIT!" he yells in frustration.

Exar comes back with Velhart and company, "Yes Velhart, I will complete your training immediately, and your child will be safe as long as i'm alive."

He walks down the ramp, "Extirpate, inform Alec that his training will be delayed."

He then watches as Zophar removes Mesadu from the cockpit of one of the ships. "You and your bride may have one of the larger rooms in this palace. Zophar may pick a vacant one."

He walks away, and removes his helmet, "Your training will comence as soon as I am ready, the threats of the CORE will delay all training. Sorry."

hooj.jpg

Velhart looks at Mesadu, "I know and i'll get us outta here, i promise."

Velhart then walks to the shadow fox wondering if it had gotten damaged on the trip and starts inspecting it.He comes acrost a tracker bug and he rips it off, "Sh** he knows where we are."he thought to himself.he puts the tracker into the shadow fox 2 and then puts a thermal detonatore in it.

he walks back to mesadu and puts her in the shadow fox 1.he then hops in. the cockpit closes hnd he blasts off the planet.he watches the shadow fox 2 explode as he enter's hyper space.

Velhart.jpg

Extirpate walks through the cooridors and picks up a garment that belonged once to the evil Darth Vader. He then picks up a necklace worn once by Emperor Palpatine.

He sets them in a vat of midi-chlorian filled blood, and small electric currents run through the vat.

He picks up an acient kyber crystal, lacking Force power, and places it in a holder, with a crooked stick, putting it up above the vat. He then opens a book, and leans it against the vat.

"Oh, thy powers of the Bogan and Ashla, I SUMMON YOU TO MY WILL! Thee powers, bring the spirits of Anakin Skywalker, and his master, Emperor Palpatine!"

The spectral powers of the Force, design an outline of the dead Emperor's face, "I have a new body for you to inhabite, all you must do, is go inside of this Kyber Crystal."

OOC: Do not OOC comment, this deals with a story after CORE is gone, DH has knowledge of these plans.

OOC: The crystal at this time is powerless, and is not a true Kyber Crystal, as it's only purpose is to safely trasnport the spirit to another location. It will not keep any spirit confined inside. Does that clear anything up?

Zophar goes to look around the new planet ,since this is only the seconds he has been on and remebered, and to wait for the transport from velhart he was supposed to send,

"A chance to roam free once more? The only price is to confine myself into this crystal? If it gives me such an oportunity, I ACCEPT your offer....... Chiss."

*The spirit flies inside of the crystal, ready to reak destruction, once more*

Velhart comes out of hyperspace and lands on the planet.He hops out of his ship."ZOPHAR!!!!"he yelled.He saw him walking out of the forest."I need to have a little chat with you,"he smirks.He walks up to zophar."you still have the training saber DJK gave to you, right?He nodded his head.i will turn my lightsaber to stun and you try to fight me for your life.if you can paralize me you shall live...if not you shall die.

OOC:Nothing personal man I just need the money.

Velhart.jpg

Zophar activates his lightsaber and makes a jump at velhart.he misses.he sees velhart laughing at him.he swings his lightsaber at velhart violently.Velhart hasn't even activated his saber yet."stop toying with me"he yelled at velhart.

"as you wish"he says.Velhart sets his lightsaber to stun and activates it.he looks at zophar and laughs, he is so blinded with anger he can't consetrate.He ran at zophar and then at the last minute did a flip over him.Velhart stabbed his lightsaber into zophar's spine.zophar dropped to the ground.velhart laughed to easy he thought to himself.he turned his saber to kill.

Velhart.jpg

Zophar looked at velhart with much fear in his eyes."please spare me!"he shouted.he knew he was finished.

OOC:I don't blame you chris i would probally do the same thing.