Bespin: (Black Sun's) Cloud City

RaveN

Lucifer followed as to not 'upset' the clone further. Although he saw a grand feast before him he did not eat nor drink but instead simply stood...watching Qaela and the Jedi duel with his one good eye piercing through the transparisteel like a hawk while his robotic eye locked all the weak points of the wookie, his technique and other useful knowledge for later. As Delta held out his hand in greeting to the lonely ranger the sith simply ignored the newcomer. He had no time for strangers.

Such luxuries would come later at a time of his choosing, he would remain sober for his mission. He gestured to the fight as his voice spoke...it was now on him to convince this man of the Jedi's wrongdoing. And the Jedi it seemed had just played right into both Qaela and his hands like a fish to water.

''For a man who claims the jedi have nothing but the best intentions for the children, explain to me this. How is it that I find myself faced with the Jedi attacking first...against a unarmed foe no less. Hardly Jedi like wouldn't you say. You see the Jedi are just as traitorous as you claim us to be if not worse. At least we are open upon our ways and desires. This jedi just emphasizes Qaela's point, the jedi are not as perfect as you think. Evil knows evil.''

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

Kirlocca carefully eyed the Sith again, or rather, the woman aligned with the Sith. Her actions and words hinted that perhaps her allegiances lay with something else. Within his mind, he began to wonder why the woman would make the open challenge to fight him for the rights of children, and then walk into a room a standing there and just take the hits. She's not here to fight, at least not in the sense that she offered up. Kirlocca narrowed his eyes and began to walk towards her, but he did so in such a way that he kept and maintained a safe distance to react to anything thrown his way within the bubble that held no Force.

<< You made the open challenge to fight for your kids, yet to make to effort to win them now. Very deceptive of you to do so. I'm now beginning to wonder if you really want the children at all. Maybe you and and your bodyguard only came here to move me into a position of public ridicule. >>

Kirlocca was now standing within a leaping distance, but with his long arms, he would be able to maneuver just enough to keep a safe distance from any surprise attack. Part of him wondered if this woman was nothing more than a setup trick by the Sith. He last saw her interacting with Kitt on the security holos before Kitt was brutally murdered. Yet here she was now, making no effort much like she did with Kitt. A smile appeared upon his face.

<< Or are you here only to make a war of words. If that is the case, I have a few choice ones for you to send back to your master. >>

Kirlocca now stood at the ready, prepared for anything the woman might do, even talk to him to death.

((2))

''For a man who claims the jedi have nothing but the best intentions for the children, explain to me this. How is it that I find myself faced with the Jedi attacking first...against a unarmed foe no less. Hardly Jedi like wouldn't you say. You see the Jedi are just as traitorous as you claim us to be if not worse. At least we are open upon our ways and desires. This jedi just emphasizes Qaela's point, the jedi are not as perfect as you think. Evil knows evil.''

Delta let a laugh escape his lips, to be echoed eerily by his helmet's synthesizer. "So the Jedi attacks first! He knows best, let me tell you this little sithling, she is a dangerous foe even whilst unarmed. If there is to be betrayal here I have not yet seen it. They are in a duel little sithling, fighting is what happens in such an occasion.'

Evil knows evil. Posh.

"No one is perfect, no one ever is. Least of all you. I saw you die little sithling, in the Citadel years ago, killed at the hands of a new agent...."

He smiled softly, and beckoned to his wing guard. Then sat down to the feast.

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

"Furion is not my master," Qaela snapped back, "he is the man who promised to get my children back for me and a man who has proven honest in his dealings with me, nothing more." While making sure to keep her hands slightly away from her body and her palms open in a nonthreatening manner, she slowly began to circle around the Jedi and out of the ysalamir bubble. She wanted to be able to think and have the option to use the Force if this Jedi attacked again. She also wanted to be able to sense any emotions or thoughts that were coming from the Jedi.

"You are very mistaken, Jedi, if you think I came in here to fight you. Why is it that you immediately assume that by a non-lethal duel, I am referring to crude combat? Are you Jedi taught that the only way to fight is with fists, lightsabers, and blasters? What about the battle between your supposed Jedi moral superiority and the supposedly inherently corrupting nature of darkness? Those need no weapons to do battle. I didn't come here to cross blades with you at all which is why I intentionally disarmed myself and made myself as small a threat to you as possible even when I had the ability to attack first. You choose to strike at me rather than answer my charge."

Her voice rose a little as she became more passionate in what she was saying. She didn't bother to conceal her thoughts or her emotions, but let the frustration, righteous anger, and determination seep out of her. "You think I am evil, but I am not. I merely exist and struggle to survive in a cruel, hostile Galaxy. I oppose the Jedi because the Jedi have slaughtered my kind years ago. We live in constant wariness that they will return and finish what they started. Too many Jedi would do as you did and simply attack us out of ignorance and absolutism. The Jedi charge around the Galaxy bringing about weakness and chaos with them and leave nothing but blind corruption masked in righteousness in their wake. They say one thing and do another. The Sith, at least, are true to themselves and don't attempt to hide it. They slaughter and inflict pointless pain, but is that any different than the death and suffering left behind by the Jedi? You may not mean it, but it happens nonetheless. The Sith are barbaric, true, but I am not one of them.

"I work with the Sith when their goals align with mine, just as I would work with the Jedi should our goals align. Just because I work with the Sith does not mean that I am one of them. Would it surprise you to know that I have never directly killed a single Jedi, but have slain three Sith and helped kill another two? I kill when I need to, but do not take pleasure in it. Does killing make me evil? I think not. I daresay that you have killed far more beings both 'innocent' and guilty than I have. I kill to protect myself and mine and to ensure that my own have a better future, not for the fun of it."

She looked straight at him with eyes red from emotions and said quietly, "I love my children, even if you don't believe it. They are a part of me and I suffered greatly to bring them into this world. I have done things in my past I would not be fond of repeating, but I did so to protect myself and build a future for my children. I have been weak and made mistakes, but I will not hide from them. Search me, if you dare, and see that my words are true. You are keeping me from my children and, like any mother, I will fight for them if I must. Before it comes to that, I am offering a way to settle our dispute without violence."

A few drops trickled down her cheeks as she continued, "To prove my sincerity, I made the offer that resulted in us coming here. If I can defeat your narrow minded and bigoted opinion of my kind and get you to see that I love my children and wish only to protect them and give them a better future, then I win and we can part ways without blood being drawn. If I cannot convince you, then I would rather submit to your and Ca'Aran's will and sacrifice my previous life in order to have the chance of seeing them again. It is better for me to lose everything else in my life than to lose my own children again."

As before, she made no attempt to mask her feelings or to conceal her mind from the Jedi. She rather invited him in to search her soul to see the truth of what she was saying. Her time on Dathomir recovering from the battle in which she had inadvertently killed Ca'Aran had been extremely difficult on her both because of losing him and because of losing her children. She still loved Ca'Aran, but had resigned herself then to losing him. But not her children. The only thing that kept her alive in those dark days on Spite Station was the small sliver of hope that she could find them once more and be with them. She had not expected this turn of events and wondered if, for some reason, Furion had and had sent her here for this one chance at getting them back. Nothing else matter, not the Sith, not her Clan Sisters, nothing. She was what she was and wouldn't apologize for that, but she loved her children too much to just stand by and let them be taken from her forever. She couldn't free them through violence, but she would try to get them through an appeal to emotions.

((3))

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Lucifer simply returned the laugh with a smile before he ushered in his rebuttle. He had faith what he said next would wipe the smile off the clone's face and no doubt give him some pause for thought, even if the kiffar did strike a nerve.

''I see a man who hides behind a mask, too scared to show his own face. Or is it something deeper...indeed I think it is. You are nothing but copy, a replicant of a long dead schutta and want not to be reminded of what you are, tell me do you still wear your barcode beneath that helmet of yours. Same look, same ego the lot of you...no wonder the galaxy turned it's back on you. At least I have a 'real' name...a real body of my own and not a copy of some bounty hunter who got lucky. Mine was and still is a inevitable fate of all who follow the sith...but one I would choose for myself a thousand times over.''

Lucifer paused a moment reveling in his temporary moment of triumph. And then he continued.

Time to up the game.

''Tell me how many moments of such weakness have you had? One, a thousand? What difference does one death make when I have won a thousand more victories to my name since. Indeed I conquered death itself and laughed in it's face multiple times. What have you to claim but a broken heart and not even the strength to defend those you swore to protect? I am not blind to this galaxy...my ears and eyes are far. I hear how you died recently and was too weak to save yourself and those around you as I did thus you cannot judge me clone when you, yourself have shown such weakness and lapse of judgement. As so far as this duel...you are either blind are fooling yourself if you cannot see what is right in front of you. Deception comes in many forms clone, a sith would know this. I thought Ar-pharazon taught you of this when last I saw you, I guess not, I guess in the end even he saw your weakness or else you would be beside my right now and not against me. If you even half the man Qaela thinks you are you would give back her children and save us this trouble. You think you do yourself any favors by removing a mother from her child? A mother seeking her children is far more deadly than any other adversary. Whilst I do not claim to be a father I know the feelings which drive her. Passion, Love, Hate...Wrath and others. Death will not stop Qaela coming for you if you do not give them back to her. She loses she may for a time serve the jedi but in the end she will do so only to secure her children and then flee and then you who claimed to take her children to save them and claim to love her will pay the price for it. You will not find the redemption you seek if you continue this path mark my words, only the death and destruction of all you know will follow. Black Sun will burn and there will be little you can do about it. You have a chance to change that fate if you so choose it.''

Now to see what kind of man he really was. The father figure Qaela thought he was or just another wrong choice.

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

''I see a man who hides behind a mask, too scared to show his own face. Or is it something deeper...indeed I think it is. You are nothing but copy, a replicant of a long dead schutta and want not to be reminded of what you are, tell me do you still wear your barcode beneath that helmet of yours. Same look, same ego the lot of you...no wonder the galaxy turned it's back on you. At least I have a 'real' name...a real body of my own and not a copy of some bounty hunter who got lucky. Mine was and still is a inevitable fate of all who follow the sith...but one I would choose for myself a thousand times over.''

Delta laughed heartily and popped the seals on his helm, slipping the silver dome off of his proud brow. Revealing a face that the galaxy feared countless years ago. He put his finger to his neck and pointed to the black lines across the nape of his neck. "I wear my barcode proudly, I fought in the Clone Wars and served to the best of my ability, achieving the ARC designation." He laughed bitterly. "You too are a clone, not of a proud warrior of old though, just a clone of a weak Sith. No big deal. Nothing all that special. I fought with my brothers for years, I had a family, something you most likely never experienced." He lifted a roll of bread and stared at it. as the man continued.

''Tell me how many moments of such weakness have you had? One, a thousand? What difference does one death make when I have won a thousand more victories to my name since. Indeed I conquered death itself and laughed in it's face multiple times. What have you to claim but a broken heart and not even the strength to defend those you swore to protect? I am not blind to this galaxy...my ears and eyes are far. I hear how you died recently and was too weak to save yourself and those around you as I did thus you cannot judge me clone when you, yourself have shown such weakness and lapse of judgement. As so far as this duel...you are either blind are fooling yourself if you cannot see what is right in front of you. Deception comes in many forms clone, a sith would know this. I thought Ar-pharazon taught you of this when last I saw you, I guess not, I guess in the end even he saw your weakness or else you would be beside my right now and not against me. If you even half the man Qaela thinks you are you would give back her children and save us this trouble. You think you do yourself any favors by removing a mother from her child? A mother seeking her children is far more deadly than any other adversary. Whilst I do not claim to be a father I know the feelings which drive her. Passion, Love, Hate...Wrath and others. Death will not stop Qaela coming for you if you do not give them back to her. She loses she may for a time serve the jedi but in the end she will do so only to secure her children and then flee and then you who claimed to take her children to save them and claim to love her will pay the price for it. You will not find the redemption you seek if you continue this path mark my words, only the death and destruction of all you know will follow. Black Sun will burn and there will be little you can do about it. You have a chance to change that fate if you so choose it.''

He sat down the roll, and smiled. "We really must stop comparing ourselves. Otherwise we may just have to take 'em out and measure them. None the less, I will address your points in full. Yes I have been weak, more than a thousand times even. I too have conquered death, only to be struck down again, it is part of life in this galaxy. Yes she broke my heart, she killed me, it was a shame. Yet it brought me something new! A revelation you see, she was consumed by anger, and in that hatred and anger, the things you and yours use for 'power' it destroyed everything she cared for. As such I know that she can never care for her children while under the whiles of the sith. For she would destroy them as she did me. It breaks my heart ser Lucifer to take them from her. I know that it breaks her heart in half. This is the hardest decision I have ever made. For I know I must give up her love to save the lives of her children, I hope and pray that someday she will see this...But that I very much doubt. Are you done spitting forth your hate like some politician upon a stage wreathed in red, white, and blue? Why not eat then, or lest do me battle. Or if you too desire, then yes I will still debate you."

Ca'Aran

Lucifer simply returned the laugh with a smile again. He admired the man's gall at least...he had spirit even if he did lack the will to do what was necessary and stay the dark path.

'' I did not come here to fight but to talk as did Qaela yet you forced this on her. I admire your gall, you at least have spirit it it a shame you have rejected the dark path however you misjudge me if you think I was not once a family man too. I was until my own family rejected me...they cast me out for being different, for being gifted with the force. I too have lost brothers and sisters in arms during the wars of men and politicians. It was during these wars I realised one thing, violence and death are what stems the chaos of life. You do not truly know someone until the moments before you thrust a blade into a man, it is then that man's true nature is revealed. You see we are more alike than you think. As for Qaela, she let her guard down and failed herself in a moment of weakness she is paying for. A true Sith knows not to underestimate the power of the darkside, that your emotions must have some degree of control albeit not total at all times lest the dark power of the force consume you.

As for the children. They would not be harmed if placed in our care, the Dark Lord has given his word on that and I now give mine. We are not all monsters as you perceive us to be but are merely a product of our time who only wish to show the galaxy the truth. We are emotion in it's truest form expressed. The Jedi are a hypocrisy...they claim peace yet advocate war hidden behind lies just as we do. They use arcane practices just as we do and yet we are shunned while they are adored. They are a contradiction that cannot be allowed to continue. The galaxy deserves the truth and to be free of their corruptible nature. Sometimes sacrifices must be made towards such a goal, it is the price of true freedom. But as I said the choice is yours to accept this or not.''

It was then that he kiffar took up what looked vaguely like a chicken leg and began eating as attempted to reason with the clone.

Akheron.jpg

Kirlocca could only frown at the very words spoken. This woman spoke as if he had brought so much upon her, yet nothing stated was actual, unless you really stretched the truth. But then his mind could sense the very hidden battle she was attempting upon him.

<< No, the Jedi are not taught to fight with only lightsabers and fists. But it is an open truth that this is my first encounter with a Sith, or someone who operates within anger and the Dark Side that chooses not to do so. In fact, my long history, which dates long before you were even born, proves that most who wish to duel in my any fashion end up attempting to betray their first purposed option. So the way I act the way I do is from a long list of Sith who came before your time. >>

Kirlocca lowered his lanky arms to his side with a posture of neutral stance. But only a complete fool would assume the Jedi Grandmaster was not prepared for anything. Taking a step to his side, allowing her to play her game from a position that she felt comfortable in, he continued to address her concerns.

<< Your innocence in dealing with the Sith is the same as Black Sun. I hold them accountable for their actions, yet provide them a chance to redeem such action. An action in which I am willing to go along with, yet did not offer it up. In fact, I find no reason even now in why the Jedi Order should take your children. I find any offspring of Ar-Pharazon a high risk to the galaxy and would rather ban them to be within a place where they never see the galaxy. It was your man, this Vigo named Delta whom insisted that the Jedi take them on to redeem the plague of such an evil. >>

The truth, which was exactly what it was, was sharp and hurtful. Kirlocca knew the woman wouldn't take it well, but he didn't care. The truth wasn't meant to be pretty, as it had hurt Kirlocca multiple times in the past. But he decided to push the game to a new level.

<< But since you are so keen on having your children, why don't you offer up a counter offer. And tell me why I should even begin to trust someone who was crucial to Kitt Fitt's death? Yes, your feelings give you away. And understand that I am not as soft or as easy to manipulate against as Fitt was. The likes of multiple encounters with Geki have prepared me against any such futile attempt. >>

Kirlocca suddenly stood still with arms lifted and folded across his chest, awaiting whatever rebuttal the woman thought would best fit within this situation. Or perhaps better yet, an out lash of anger at hearing a truth she did not want to.

((3))

The news that it was Ca'Aran himself that insisted on turning over her children hit Qaela hard. Whether he had concealed such a fact or she was too foolish to believe what was in her face didn't matter. She had assumed that the Jedi had demanded her children as a sign of good will from Ca'Aran before accepting his conversion as possibly being genuine. That it was him that made the demand was a betrayal that felt like a white hot blade in her heart. She knew that she had hurt him on Dathomir, but she didn't know she had hurt him enough to cause him to strike back at her by using her children.

She staggered back a few steps and barely caught the rest of what he said. Her mind was racing from the revelation of the betrayal so much that she didn't respond immediately. She felt the anger rising within her begging to be used. It would be so easy to turn back to the familiar hatred and fury that had given her so much raw power in times past. She could grow furious and give into the raw hatred swelling up within her and lash out at her foes.

But that wasn't what she was here for. She was here for her children, and to a lesser extent, for Furion. Fighting here wouldn't accomplish either goal. She forced the anger and hatred back and willed herself to be calm. Her hands were trembling slightly with the effort, but she swallowed back the darker urges and kept dispassionately cool, just as her mother had taught her.

When she spoke, her voice was cold and her words were precise. "The Grandmaster was a fool to stand before the men that I brought to him. We made no attempt to conceal our arrival. He should have fled, but he did not. I had no choice on that, either. I had been ordered to kill a Jedi and instead chose to take a different path, one that would benefit me and further my own goals. If the Grandmaster had been smart, he wouldn't have been killed and I would have still accomplished my purposes."

She glared at the Jedi's eyes. "That doesn't mean I weep over his death. He was a Jedi, an enemy of my people. We were at war and he was the leader of my enemy, a perfectly legitimate target. The same cannot be said of my children. They are not soldiers nor have they fought against either Black Sun or the Jedi. If the Jedi or Black Sun have grievance against me, then let it be against me, not my children. You may not have demanded they be turned over to the Jedi, but it is within your power to give them to me. Ca'Aran is an honorable man and he gave his word that should I be victorious here, he would give me my children back."

She crossed her arms across her chest and said, "I too am not without a code of sorts. I do not seek out random targets, but fight only those who are threats to me and mine. I believe in Clan and unity among allies, a thing that most Sith do not share and which has caused me no end to grief. As long as someone is no threat to me or my own, I will not attack them. I joined with the Sith and struck out at your Grandmaster because the Jedi have attacked my Clan before and the Sith were their enemies. Make peace with me now by returning my children and I will no longer consider the Jedi my enemies. I will live out the rest of my life without attacking the Jedi again for as long as they leave my Clan alone. You Jedi always claim to want peace. I am giving you a chance to make peace with me and my Clan."

((4))

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Kirlocca could tell the situation was far more emotional than he realized from the woman's reactions to his words. The Vigo and her exchange outside hinted at a close relationship, yet now he could sense that the two were once lovers. Perhaps maybe this whole thing was a bad relationship the ended up breaking an alliance between the Sith and Black Sun, and now they sought other means. Perhaps the only reason the two Dark Side users were here was a large attempt to repair the damage done. Either way, no matter what it really was, Kirlocca could now tell that the Force brought him here for good reasons. But this woman continued to stand upon ground that held no weight. But the Jedi Grandmaster would play her game so long as he found a purpose in continuing to do so.

<< Peace, my dear, will not come through me simply handing your kids over. Only a naive fool would believe such a ridicules statement. In fact, I know very well that it will not even settle anything between you and me. You try to stand upon a claim that I need to make peace with you by handing over your children. Peace requires a two-way trust. You have yet to place none in my favor. >>

Kirlocca now turned his body in a slight way as he made a few steps. It was his way of continuing to walk in a thoughtful manner, yet keep a close eye from a warriors stand point upon a woman of which he found no ground to trust.

<< Perhaps the best way you can do this for me is to explain how handing your kids back to you will easy my mind? Hmm! How will I know that I won't see these kids in the future making some attempt to kill off Jedi? >>

Kirlocca now turned his body fully back towards her. They both were standing outside the bubble without the Force, standing face to face with full access to the Force. Yet both were a a good arms length away from each other, if not further. This very moment hung a tipping point within the war of words, and Kirlocca knew it from a mile away. But for now, Kirlocca had to get the woman to surrender of her own free will. She was clearly no match for him in any sense of any duel, but she may not have realized it yet. Which is why the Jedi Master had to try to force her to see that.

<< You are not in any position to speak from a position being on a higher moral ground. Make no mistake, your actions, while mostly bloodless, are personally responsible for the deaths of those you set up. You placed your own children in this situation. Not me. Your history and path does not require me to make any sort of peace with you, but rather you need to come to peace with me and the Jedi. And where is this Furion? The one whom told you that you would get your children back? Why is he not here to help you get them back? Or am I to assume you are here for nothing more than to tag me for someone else, much like you did to Kitt. >>

Kirlocca then lowered his voice to a point of a whisper in full understanding of what Delta was able to do.

<< Besides, the one you travel with is in the most danger. >>

((4))

(Edited to make up for a lack of reading.)

The Jedi was stubborn and cautious, not at all like what Qaela expected of him. Perhaps her impression of the Jedi had been formed off of too many horror stories as a girl and from her experience with their Grandmaster who seemed far more open and accepting, even if it had been a lie at the time. This time, though, she was not lying and she didn't bother to maintain any sorts of defenses. She wasn't sure if Ca'Aran had learned how to sense such things yet, but if he was paying attention, he would sense her every emotion just as the hairy Jedi could.

"I came here not to attack, but to make a truce," she said as tears began to form once more in her eyes. Her voice quivered as she began to ramble in desperation, talking more to herself than to anyone in particular. "I allied with the Sith to get my children and to ensure that there was strength to protect my kind. That is all I ever wanted: strength and assurance of protection. I didn't want to come to this damned Galaxy. I didn't want to fight Mother's war or the Sith's war. I didn't ask to be betrayed, attacked, raped, shot, stabbed, nearly blown up, or to suffer all the horrors I have."

Her voice great more and more manic, more unstable as she continued. Tears were streaming down her reddened eyes without reservation. "I just wanted to be left alone, to have safety. I just wanted to have someone who actually cared, who actually loved me." She began to laugh a mirthless laugh. "And the funny thing is, I think I actually had a chance at that. I had a man who was strong, powerful, and who could have protected me and my own. He knew who and what I was and he accepted that. He was good to me when I was not to him. He sacrificed to protect me, he fought for me, he nearly died for me."

The laughter died out once more into sobs. "And what did I do to him? I KILLED him! I lost control, I made a mistake, I went too far, and I killed him! When I finally realized what I had done, all I wanted was to roll over and die. There was no point to my life, nothing worth living for any longer."

She pointed a finger at the Jedi and continued, "You know what stopped me? The only thing that stopped me? My three children. Everything else in the Galaxy had been taken by me from someone else or through some sort of ill gotten gain. Not them! No, they were mine and nobody else's, and I was their mother. In my selfishness, I had lost them and needed to find them. It is a curious thing, truly, for me to feel a need to someone else. I had always looked out for myself and myself alone, but now I have someone else to look after, someone worth fighting for. I kept going simply for them, for their sake, so that I could take them away and watch over them alone and in peace."

With the outburst spent, she began to calm down. "I understand why Ca'Aran hates me. I deserve that from him. In a way, I can understand why you and the Jedi would hate me. I came down to this damned room because I had the hope that you would be willing to help someone who had nothing and let her go in peace. I don't want to kill your kind, not any longer. I don't want to kill anyone as long as I can have my children. All I want to do is have them, go home, and live in peace away from all of the damned people of this Galaxy. You can have your wars, you can fight your battles, but I want no more part of it."

Even as she spoke her words, she had the sinking feeling that it wouldn't matter. This Jedi was too unbending, too wary of her simply because she chose to embrace the darkness. She couldn't think of what else to do and desperation began to take hold of her. The thought of failure caused a genuine spike of panic and terror to course through her entire being.

"I don't care any longer if you believe me. If I cannot have my children, then there is no point to continue to live. I cannot continue this fight, not any longer. If you don't want to trust me, that is fine."

Her hand darted out and summoned her lightsaber to her once more. Instead of activating it, she put the emitter up next to her own temple and looked at the Jedi with eyes widened by fear and desperation. "You can believe me or not, but I am telling the truth. If I can have my children back, I will depart and, as long as people leave me alone, I will never interfere in this Galaxy again. If you don't want to trust me and if you think me still an enemy, then I will do you a favor and eliminate myself right here and now. I won't even make you get your hands dirty with my blood. If you even care about life, then stop me and let me have the peace of having my children back."

She looked at the Jedi with a tear stained face and with absolute sincerity as her thumb was on the ignition button. "So, Jedi, what shall it be? Would you stop me from killing myself, or do you still think I am lying to you and trying to deceive you? Save me if you will, but I will not live without my children."

((5))

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

The next few moments for Kirlocca happened rather quickly. The woman went from a slightly enraged state to a completely unstable mindset, and now even threaten her own well being. Without even the slightest hesitation on his own part, Kirlocca lifted his paw in the fastest motion he ever moved before, using the Force to pull her lightsaber hilt out of her hand and into his own paw. The move came through an instinct that was somehow built within his mind to not let even the most corruptible people to destroy themselves, or even to hurt others. It was called a weakness by almost all Sith, even even some of his close allies. But for the Jedi Grandmaster, it was something that set him apart. He took a moment for the revelation of what had just happened to come through both his mind and hers. Carefully, he lowered his paw with her hilt in one hand and used his other to retrieve his own to the other paw.

<< Are you brainless? You spent your entire time up here trying to convince me to surrender your children back to you, and yet you go and display before a crowd that you are completely unstable to even handle such a burden! >>

Kirlocca now began to hold both lightsaber hilts tightly, and with the Force. He did not want her to try such a foolish thing again.

<< If you have done anything today, it was show me that these children most definitely would not be safe with you. You have also shown me that you are need of help. You said you want your children back, and I believe you. Problem is, you haven't shown me anything worth you raising them in a safe environment. >>

Kirlocca let his words sink in. He did believe her, but her actions and words today only proved that Delta had made the right call. But now he began to wonder if her kids having a connection to the Force, given that Ar-Pharazon was the father, made the burden of their future even worse. Within his own mind, Kirlocca began to think upon Kitt and his ability and if such an action would be worth it.

<< I will however provide you with a chance to retrieve your children back, but not here, and not today. You seek out help, away from both the Jedi and the Sith, and come back to me once you've proven yourself more stable, and I will give you back your children; Freely. >>

Kirlocca now stood ready and awaited her response.

((5))

Pain, pestilence; suffering and servitude

Qaela did not respond for a time, at least not outwardly. Robbed of her weapon and denied her ultimatum, she sank to her knees and bowed her head with her eyes closed. She remained motionless as her mind raced. Her mind shut itself off and brought back her mental barriers so she could have privacy once more.

The first thing she did upon realizing that she would not be given the release of death that she wanted was to despair further. The Jedi was a fool to think that she needed a lightsaber to kill herself. It would be but a child's trick for her to simply use the Force to reach into her heart and stop it. She also had her knife, though the Jedi might try to take that, too. There were too many ways to end her life and suffering. For too long, she had been wandering aimlessly and hopelessly without purpose or guidance. She existed, merely going through the motions and hoping for something to live for.

Now she had it.

In her distorted, shattered mind, things began to click and come together. She had never been completely stable, not since the day the nameless Sith acolyte ambushed and raped her before discarding her and forcing her to humiliatingly submit herself to Haphaestus. From that point on, the fractures in her mind grew and grew. They reached a peak on Dagobah after Ar-Pharazon's horrible ritual that enhanced her ability to touch the Force, but that wasn't its cumulation.

She had pulled herself back from the brink by using her love for Ca'Aran. Now, she pulled herself back from the brink by her hatred for him and the Jedi.

Darkness, pure and vile, flowed into her to fill the empty gap left by his betrayal and the loss of everything she held dear. Ca'Aran had betrayed her and taken what he knew she held dearest and had turned them over to her enemies. She had failed him in a moment of rage induced weakness, but he had betrayed her in a coldly contemplated and calculated series of choices that allied himself with those he once killed. While kneeling there on her knees in front of a nameless Jedi, Qaela purged herself by force of whatever love she once held for Ca'Aran and whatever mercy and restraint she once possessed.

Her life had one new meaning: vengeance. Ca'Aran had taken everything from her so she would take everything from him. She would get her children back one way or another even if it meant walking across a pile of bloody bodies to do so. She had given the Jedi a chance to make peace and instead he had decided to reject her offer and take them from her. It was a mistake she would now devote the rest of her life ensuring they regretted.

The hatred filled the emptiness and sustained her. For the first time in her life, she understood why the Sith were so keen on wielding it. She had had but tastes of it in the past: spurts of pure rage that were too powerful to maintain. This was something different. It was no less raw, but it didn't burn as brightly and would keep her going instead of consuming her. In a twisted gesture, she almost thanked Ca'Aran and the Jedi for showing her this, but she doubted that they would get the irony.

She slowly got back on her feet. When she raised her head and opened her eyes, they were black and without mercy. The skin around her eyes had reddened slightly as though acid had been dripped on them. In contrast to the placidity that she had harbored at the start of this conversation, she now extruded darkness from every pore, and she loved it.

When she spoke, her voice was raw from her earlier outburst, but even that did not diminish the venom within it. "So that is your answer, Jedi? So be it."

She smiled mirthlessly and continued with a sneer, "It seems that you have won our little duel. As such, I am to submit to your will. Since it is your will for me to go out and seek help, I shall do so immediately." She pointed her finger directly at the Jedi and added, "You will regret your decision, Jedi. You should have let me die. Keep the lightsaber, it is an impure thing I have no more need for."

Without waiting to hear what he said, she whirled around and began storming for the door.

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Kirlocca could feel the woman's anger and hatred spill out like venom from fangs. Her words the she spoke in response to his own advice to her, or rather, his own ultimatum towards her, he could feel the deep desire still to take her own life. But by now, the choice was fully hers and in no way could he be held responsible for her actions. As she began to walk towards the door with great fury, the Jedi Grandmaster lowered his head and released a sigh. With her now own her way out, Kirlocca knew what had to be done on his own part, an action that he would have to do in secret to protect those around him. In a soft voice, he spoke only to himself.

<< And thus, Kirlocca must make the hard choice again for the galaxy. >>

Slowly, he followed the woman out, but kept his distance, as he would rather now just take the children off planet, along with going to visit an old friend whom he promised he would keep updated on the whole situation. But first thing first, he needed to get the children from Delta.

Death, destruction; murder and mayhem

The Jedi let her go, so she stormed out of the room. She opened the door with a wave of her hand and a generous application of the Force without caring if it had been locked or not. Though there were probably plenty of Ca'Aran's minions about, she didn't notice them in her single minded march up to collect Lucifer. The Force was with her, but it was not the warm, comforting kind of Force that little children heard about in bedtime stories. She rode the wave of pain and misery, but didn't let herself go under. She needed to control things for now until a more appropriate time to expend the pent up rage presented itself.

The strain of controlling herself took its toll. Her kind had long been plagued with blood blisters when they used the Force. Qaela had learned, as had some of the other Nightsisters in this modern era, how to control that, but it didn't mean she didn't sometimes relapse. This time, instead of simple blisters, it seemed that she was going straight to bleeding from soft membranes on her face.She felt a warm trickle running down from her nose. With a snarl, she wiped the blood off of her upper lip, but could still taste the blood in her mouth as her gums began to bleed. More blood spilled out from the corner of her mouth from where she had bitten the inside of her lip after the Jedi had hurled her across the room. It had been a small cut that had stopped bleeding quickly, but now that weak spot had ruptured again. Her eyes weren't bleeding yet, but they just might if she wasn't careful. She tried to bleed off some of the rage, but the prospect of seeing the traitor once more made that all but impossible.

As she entered the observation room that Ca'Aran and Lucifer had been watching them from, she glared at the man she had once thought would love her forever. "You must be proud of yourself, Delta Seventy-three. You could have taken your vengeance out upon me, but instead you choose crawl to your enemies and give them my children. I curse the day we met!"

In her anger and with ill intent, spat at his face. Without bothering to see if her spittle had found its mark, she whirled around and started walking out. Over her shoulder, she said simply in a hiss, "Lucifer, we are departing." She almost hoped that Ca'Aran would try to stop them. There were so many nice warm bodies that she could make go cold. In preparation of that very thing, she kept her senses alert, especially at Ca'Aran as she didn't believe any of his minions would attack without his say so.

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Death, destruction; murder and mayhem this what Lucifer felt coming from Qaela as she neared him...and yet there was another feeling also. Vengeance. It almost brang a smile to his face...almost.

The kiffar sneered at Delta as he was about to leave. He spoke once more before the inevitable.

''It seems our time together has come to an end and thus I must leave. I bid thee farewell, until we next meet. May that be upon the battlefield for you have made a grave error in denying us our alliance with the Black Sun. You think your antics will go unpunished, that you are immune from our grasp. You would be mistaken if you think Smash will not hear of this. The Sith do not forgive nor do we forget...remember that clone. Now I know your name I suggest you remember mine for I will carve it upon your flesh when next we meet if fate deigns it.''

It was with that sudden motion that Lucifer turned on his heel and stepped beside Qaela before departing. As the two entered the ship he spoke to her.

''Well that could have gone better, I shall inform the Dark Lord of our progress. He will not be pleased however the fault was not ours. Your former lover has made the mistake in thinking he is invulnerable, he will soon realise just how vulnerable he truly is for no-one can escape the wrath of the Sith forever. But enough of that, where to next.''

As he waited for his answer the kiffar felt the new darker tone that Qaela appeared to have taken. He let a slight smile grip his lip. So it seemed she had taken to the darker path more openly now, perhaps she was not a lost cause yet. So long as a glimmer existed he would stand by her and perhaps help her on her way if the opportunity provided itself.

Akheron.jpg

Kirlocca had walked in after Qaela had arrived, to hear the last parts of her rant and then the male Sith's own little rant. As they both spoke, Kirlocca moved to stand slightly off away from Delta and just listened as the two spoke. Once they left and the door was shut, Kirlocca spoke up.

<< They're a cheerful bunch, aren't they. >>

It was a mock, but one that he knew even Delta could smile at. The Jedi Grandmaster stood with his arms crossed across his chest with a Wookiee smile that was all too famously mistaken for something else. He also now had Qaela's lightsaber on his own belt, a gift that might be given to one of her children, if he ever felt they deserved such a gift.

A bastion of sin... Hate, Pride, and Greed... Evil always flocks to such pestilence.

The ranger smiled beneath his mask, feeling the weight of darkness upon his shoulders. The presence of several Force Users was nearby, several of which he had felt many times before. Each was strong in their own manner, the Sith were strong, but far too overconfident to be of any use. The Jedi in their midst, was a different manner entirely. He was of great use.

With violet eyes, the ranger surveyed the walkway about him, swarmed with shoppers and criminals, their minds preoccupied with the daily monotony of life. For every one citizen, running to get groceries for his or her happy family, there was another, stalking his next victim. Reaching out into the void, the ranger grasped upon the threads of sentient consciousness, letting his soul flow to find true evil about him. One thread upon the tapestry stood out crimson upon a sea of white, a soul stained with the blood of innocents. The ranger’s smile widened.

With the sound of his armoured boots like a whisper among the surge of the crowd, he narrowed in upon his target. With each step, he passed by another soul, narrowing the search, flowing through the mass of citizens, until he caught a glimpse of that which was evil. All he saw was a grey cloak and the uniform of the Black Sun’s Wing Guard, a man with the appearance of law, but with a soul as hollow as a demon.

All too often, those who citizens are supposed to trust, the visage of law, turns out to be nothing more than a scorpion, poised to strike.

The ranger’s eyes narrowed, and his pace quickened, to match that of the Wing Guard, and so he could observe the crimes for which this man would soon die. The Wing Guard paused a moment to observe a landing shuttlecraft, emblazoned with the symbol of the local university, and then began to move swiftly to the landing platform. In his hand, his datapad began to bring up names and information upon each of the students. He scrolled through the pictures until he landed upon one face he took a liking to, and selected it. It was a girl, perhaps in her mid-teens, with hair a fiery red, with streaks of deep blue.

The ranger sighed, following the scheme to its inevitable end within his mind. He had seen it before, and it never ended well. He watched from a distance as the officer singled the girl out from amongst the crowd, and confronted her with a troublesome lie. Reading the man’s lips, the ranger was disgusted at the depravity of the evil

“Ms. Allanite? Michelle Allanite?”

The girl’s eyes flashed and she stuttered a bit, surprised at the officer’s approach.

“That’s me... Sir. W-what is it, officer?”

Upon the officer’s face, the ranger could perceive a small tinge of a wicked smile as he responded, his voice tinged with sorrow

“Ms... I’m terribly sorry... I... Well... Your parents, Jeff and Emily... They... They... Were murdered. I’ve been ordered to take you to the scene to identify them, along with the murderer...

Tears immediately sprang to the girl’s eyes, and the two of them rushed off on foot, towards the heart of the city. With one jump, the ranger leapt from the causeway, his tattered cowl flowing through the wind, and landed in the shadows, to follow and prevent. For the officer, he had already secured a place, he was sure to be secure and silent, a vacant ally behind the Black Sun Headquarters. Several other officers were already there, lounging about, waiting for their prey, and toy, to arrive.

The shock on the girl’s face, to witness what now she figuring to be her fate, was truly saddening. The first blow upon her back came from a lead pipe, breaking her fourth rib, and she fell to her knees. The second blow came from a police baton, across her throat, to keep her quiet. The baton crushed her larynx, silencing forever her voice. Her hands grasped at her throat, and she struggled to breathe, but could not force any air into her lungs. A loud voice, spoke from the shadows, and the officer’s laughter died in their throats, torn away by a deep, gnawing fear...

So... To serve and protect isn’t what it used to be... Is it?”

The officers laughed away their fear, but still it persisted within their minds. One of them shone his flashlight into the shadows, illuminating the ranger, who leaned against the cobbled wall, unarmed, with his arms crossed. The leading officer laughed, slapping the choking girl across the back of the head with his palm, sending her sprawling.

“Oh? A masked man? How scary... What’re you? Some form of a superhero with a secret identity?

The ranger smiled, and removed his mask with one gloved hand, and stepped forward. His long white hair streaming behind him. The officer paused, as the ranger disappeared, and then screamed as he reappeared before him, faster than the eye could trace. The rest of the officers jumped back, and a flash of blood flowed upon the ground, appearing from a hole in their leader’s chest. In the ranger’s hand, lay the tattered remains of a heart.

Before the body had a chance to drop, the ranger landed behind the next officer, and grasped the man’s jaw with a firm grip. He looked into the eyes of the remaining two officers, watching fear’s black hands grasp their very souls, before he ripped the jaw from the screaming officer, and slammed his face into the wall, with enough strength to shatter every bone from in his head and spine.

Letting the energy of the world flow about him, he watched each officer decide upon a series of moves to deal with their opponent, tracing their patterns, and anticipating each action before they performed it. As each of them drew forth their blasters, he was already on top of them, smashing their heads together, and causing major haemorrhage to their brains, killing them instantly.

Stepping over to the girl, he held a hand over her body, and jerked it upwards, realigning her larynx and snapping the ribcage into place once more. She gurgled out a cry of pain, and then lay still, as the ranger pulled a veil of sleep across her mind.

We must not shed tears... It admits our defeat...

He turned to the wall, and looked across the bodies and the pooling blood. An object glimmered, and he looked quickly upon it. A security camera, from Black Sun Headquarters. His smile grew larger.

Rookwood2.png

"All worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end."

Nobody had hindered their retreat and they had been allowed to depart from the city unmolested. It surprised her somewhat that he wouldn't have stopped her. Foolish man, already the weak Jedi influence was polluting his mind. There was no way that she would have let such a threat leave.

"You will inform Furion of nothing," she said firmly. "I will not endanger his location by sending a transmission where traitorous Black Sun agents might detect it and track it. Fear not, this was not a failure by any means. Furion knew that Ca'Aran was here. I suspect he also knew of his Jedi corruption and sent me here intentionally to force me to abandon my last ties with him and harden my loyalty to the darkness. He succeeded, but he had better be careful that he doesn't come to regret that action."

She glared at the Sith pilot. "Plot a course for Dubrillion, but make sure to include multiple decoy jumps. Ca'Aran doesn't control all of Black Sun, not yet at least. We will see how Smash feels about one of his Vigos deciding to join the Jedi and become respectable."

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Lucifer nodded his head respectfully as he spoke.

"As you wish. However the Dark Lord can take care of himself otherwise he would not have made it this far." The kiffar stated matter of factually. Listening in Lucifer spoke up again, offering his own input to the situation. "I agree. I doubt Smash will be best pleased, he is not known for his temperament being understandable to traitors and will not take kindly to his Vigo defying the alliance and casting it aside so easily. At least we have that advantage over the clone just as the clone underestimates us. Without us Black Sun seizes to increase their influence and increase Smash's profit margin, we need him and he needs us. Delta is a blind fool to refuse to understand that and to refuse us. Although I admit he has some gusto, a fact I admire in this adversary. He shall be a fun challenge to overcome and one I shall enjoy destroying piece by piece as I dismantle his very soul.''

The kiffar looked forward to the next steps of his journey. He would abide by his promise, even if it took a lifetime, the clone known as Delta would know a new level of suffering and pain. He had made a grave error in thinking he could betray the sith and live to tell of it.

Akheron.jpg

Delta remained silent as the Kiffar child left. There was nothing to say, for he knew it would soon come to an end.

He Turned to the wookiee Jedi, and inclined his head, "Cheerful I very much doubt, but soon they will bring tidings of this to my master, so our time here must be quick."

He pointed to Cathryne his trusted knight, "Initiate Alpha protocols, lock down the station, and prepare for what is to come. Also bring me the person who is killing wingsguardsmen, my HUD is going crazy with these updates."

"Master Jedi, she we prepare for departure?"

Delta strode to his room and locked the door, though his words were still eloquent, his soul felt ripped to pieces. He picked up the photo of Qaela that he kept on his mantle, and clutched it hard to his chest. Tears welled up unbidden, and he felt faint. A voice echoed within his soul, ripping him from this reality and into his past. Like a poorly constructed flashback in a holodrama. The walls built by her were ripped asunder.

We were born with the faces of one man, a face and helm that would represent terror in the galaxy for the better part of a century.

Ca'Aran, come with me!

No Kailen, I know you wish to meditate in your tent, I will tell you again I have a priority call coming in. I will join you in a few minutes.

Delta, clothed in his Katarn armour put his hand to his helmet.

Trigger commlink, code link-up to station 473, Azerath Five. Access RC-D73.

Commando Delta,

Yes Talrang?

Priority Message from the Councillor. Order 66.

What....but

The Comm was silent

He looked to his squadmates, the shock and horror on their faces was far too telling. They had just received the same message. All adored their generals, the only few that saw them as some kind of humans. Delta waved his hand in a circle and they nodded, it was a dead sprint to the Jedi General's tents. Four of them there were, two apprentices and two masters. And four commandos to protect them against the massive army churning over the few acres. It would already be far too late.

Delta would take Kailen out of here, he knew he had to. This was the instinct of love, love that pushed aside the training embedded in him, the cycle of destruction from love was coming to knock.

A twig snapped under foot, as he rounded the corner to the tents, he could see her shadow in the outline of the tent. It was surrounded by the clones, weapons at the ready. they had been careful to not make a sound, and her focus distracted by thoughts of their relationship. With the loud crack her shadow sprang up, she came bursting out of her tent with arms wide open red hair streaming behind her. He skidded to a halt his mouth opening in a scream of danger. The the clones around him did not heed him. Bolts scissored through freckled flesh and spun into the jungle sky. His scream filled the deadly silence that followed the guns. He did not hesitate this time. As her body fell to the bloody ground, his body went numb, he could feel nothing but the kick from the rifle. Tears streamed down his face as the clones fell about him, like leaves scattered by the wind....

KAILEN

Delta fell to his knees in the dark bespin room and shouted the name in a fury. His muscles spazzing and his diaphragm shuddering. His hands clasped to fists of rage smashing the frame and the holophoto within it.

Ca'Aran

Kirlocca heard and understood what exactly that meant from Delta's perspective, so he made a slight bow towards the Vigo and allowed for him to prepare for the departure. But while his own senses were still getting reattached to the Force since the duel of words within the protective bubble that the ysalamiri created, he could tell that something nagged at Delta. Perhaps that bond is still there. The tale of woes between Delta and Qaela must be greater than both lead on. But he slowly left the room and walked out towards docking bay thirty four where is Owool fighter rested. He would need to prepare his own side of things to allow for the Children to be safe during such a time when no doubt, the Sith would be relentless in anger over the outcome of today.

But somewhere off in the distance, like a soft breeze coming in across an ocean, Kirlocca could feel the Force begin to tell whispers of death that stretched from around the city. A killer was present, doing damage on Bespin. But for right now, even the Grandmaster had to admit that there was nothing he could do. Unless he was approached, he would have to hope that there were no innocents upon the planet's station that Black Sun controlled, and that Delta's Wing Guard would be able to defend against this attacker.

Kailen was recovering from her somber inebriation. She was doing her best to pull herself together despite her horrible feelings. The sight of Ca'aran's cold rifle pointed at her as she lay was too much to bear. She didn't have anywhere to hide anymore.

Kailen heard a twig snapping outside her tent, the sound amplified by the force. Her face lit up as the energy of Ca'aran neared and the silver trinket she crafted was clutched to her chest. She would give it to him today, she thought. Her master wouldn't understand, but it was something that felt good to her. And after leaving her home behind on Naboo, Ca'aran was the only person she had left in her life. He will love it. I know he will...

Something was wrong though. That crack wasn't good and there was a strong negative presence around her. Kailen rose quickly and came bursting out of her tent with arms wide open, red hair streaming behind her. Ca'aran was there in full armor. Did that mean something was wrong? Kailen barely had time to see the others around him before they opened fire. Bolts scissored through freckled flesh and spun into the jungle sky. She could hear Ca'aran's scream tear into her heart and the sheer agony felt in every note was present in her eyes as tears began to stream down her face. Kailen tried to recover, she tried to get on her elbows and crawl to Ca'aran, but the pain was too severe. She fell to her back and could feel Ca'aran above her. She could see his eyes behind the visor of his helmet. Those beautiful blue eyes.

... Ca'aran...?

She was limp and could do no more. She saw vague black shapes above her eyes and felt Ca'aran close beside her when he pulled the trigger. Her whole world went black and in the solitude of her thoughts she wept. She could do no more.... no more...

She woke up years later to find her memory afflicted. She didn't know anyone here. The only connection she had to this world was the Jedi. She didn't have any attachments, but that also meant that her parents...

Kailen could think no more about her past. She was alone and she couldn't do this by herself. Maybe her Jedi training would help her realize a purpose and draw her negative feelings away from the past.

She reached into her pocket and grabbed the comm device again, calling for Kirlocca on Cloud City, in the hopes of finding him and restarting her training.

=== Message coming in for Kirlocca ===

Hello Master, this is Kailen. I am still on Coruscant. Did you decide where you wanted to meet? I have been out of contact for the past few hours due to a small incident here. I am not sure if I got a message from you or not.

=== Message coming in for Kirlocca ===

Kailen2_zpsaed134ae.png

As Kirlocca arrived at his Owool fighter, 41Da informed him of yet another message from Kailen Aeli, an apprentice of his. Without hesitation, Kirlocca decided that while he had the time, he would respond to her now, as time might not yet be afforded to him later.

=== Message outgoing for Kailen ===

<< Kailen, I hoped that I have not worried you with no response, but the mission at hand required my full attention. I will meet you upon Coruscant within the next 72 hours. The Sith Temple there has been cleaned out, so you can await your time there. May the Force be with you. >>

=== Message outgoing for Kailen ===

A TIE Defender with Black Sun markings appeared out of hyperspace over the gas giant world of Bespin. The place was sparsely populated, and what inhabitants it had were almost universally there for business purposes due to the world's abundant Tibanna gas, an important element for large-scale laser weaponry. The business had taken a hit when the Galactic Alliance had basically disbanded all capital ship production and made fleets themselves illegal, but Tibanna was still very useful for personal ships and planetary defenses, so Black Sun had found that Cloud City remained profitable.

The TIE's pilot, the Black Sun agent Vothe Kyrik, transmitted his authorization codes, keeping a firm grasp on his control yoke as he carefully directed his craft toward one of Cloud City's hangars. "This is Operative Kyrik, requesting an audience with Vigo Delta," he sent to the control center as he brought his ship in.

GJCEepO.png

It took longer than what Kirlocca wanted, but the job was still done. A ship was outfitted with slave controls to his own Owool starfighter, so that the ship could maintain a course with Kirlocca without him having to be within it to pilot the craft. But what took so long was the jammer device that was designed to block any tracing, but would still receive the slave control signal without any interference. Upon that completion, Kirlocca immediately boarded his own craft and than took off from Bespin, knowing full well that future conversations between Delta and the Jedi Order would commence. After the short delay, and the right signals sent, Kirlocca and the children were off Bespin and headed towards a secure location.

• 1 month later...

Vothe was soon informed that the Vigo was indisposed. Normally, he would have waited, but there were other tasks for him trickling down through the Black Sun network. He would return to Cloud City at a later time, and hopefully then Delta would be more able available for conversation. Because he was quite curious what the man was up to and intrigued by the rumors he had heard.

Wheeling his TIE Defender around, Vothe started reviewing the details of his next assignment even as he made the jump to hyperspace.

GJCEepO.png

• 3 weeks later...

*beep*beep*beep*

The Galactic Chaos raced through the cloudy horizon of the brown gas giant, trailed by a pillar of smoke.

"CRAP!!!" shouted Erdric as he struggled to regain control of his run down star skiff.

' this is where I die I guess ' he thought to himself as the redish brown clouds surrounded his ship.

He had not seen the planet on his navigation system when he plotted his course, and it was only a gut feeling to pull out of hyperspace when he did. Had he ignored that feeling, he would have been buried in the matalic core of this planet and his short meager existance would have come to a quick halt. He knew all to well not to ignore his gut feelings, so far they have kept him alive and kicking.

His ship had started to slow down from the drag of dense atmosphere, causing things to heat and start to melt off.

' Well there goes what little paint I had left ' he thought as he inched his way back into control of the galactic chaos.

Erdric was able to nudge the ship into a better direction than stright down. Leveling off a little at a time. It was a few minutes before he had full control of his ship. When Erdric felt that he was no longer about to die in a firey mess, he set the auto pilot and and started to run some simple diagnostics on the ship. It didnt take long before a long list of issues was displayed on the monitor infront of him, it was pretty obvious that the ship was in bad shape. There was a thick black cloud of smoke pouring out of the side of his ship. The monitor displayed a few new entries to the list of things wrong with the galactic chaos. Including the comm-link antenna being fried, the jamming system malfuntioning, and the hyperdrive system overheated and was currently out of order.

"I should have bought a droid to navigate this heap" he said quietly to himself as he attempted to make a distress call on what was left of the comm-link of the ship.

"Any station, any staion this is Galactic Chaos. Requesting emergency docking at any location."

Erdric continued to chug along hoping to get a responce from anyone before his cockpit decided it didnt want to be apart of the ship anymore.

"Any station, any staion this is Galactic Chaos. Requesting emergency docking at any location."

Black Sun operative Chance Herkins ran to the traffic control counsel. He slammed his man upon the push to talk.

"Galactic Chaos, this is Black Sun One. Please come in. You are clear to land at Docking bay 3079Q-585S-W5SSJ-85699S-XOSNSYUW-5241SSS8A4A-B"

He glanced over to the commander of the guard. He nodded slowly.

Delta and the Wing guard strode to the docking bay 3079Q-585S-W5SSJ-85699S-XOSNSYUW-5241SSS8A4A-B. He and his hundred men stood with arms and scud missiles at the ready.

(Sorry for short post, am at work)

Ca'Aran

Erdric smiled, someone had responded. Which was a good thing, because he could feel his ship weakening by the second, the last thing he needed was to drop out of the sky at this altitude.

' docking bay 3079Q-585S-W5SSJ-85699S-XOSNSYUW-5241SSS8A4A-B, my what a strange numbering system they have for their docking bays ' he though to him self as he entered the longn string of numbers into his navigation system. The screen flashed at him, indicating that he was not far from that loaction. Erdric was able to catch a glimps of the screen before it started getting fuzzy and eventually shut its self off.

' piece of junk ' he thought, as he piloted his way towards the docking bay.

Erdric made his way to the docking station with ease, it was kind of hard to miss it, a giant floating city sort of stood out in the wafting clouds. He was in the middle of his landing procedures, when he had a sudden feeling to grab his E-11 blaster rifle he had scavenged off some dead trooper that had met his untimely end on Nal Hutta. He wasnt sure why his body told him that he was possibly in danger, but he never ignored his gut feelings.

As his ship breached the hanger doors, he instantly knew what his body had already told him. Surrounding the landing pad, was roughly one-hundred or so soldiers all pointing rifles at his general direction. But what made his more nervous was the large missles pointed at his ship.

' its just a procation Starkos, they're just trying to protect themselves ' he thought to himself as he tried to make himself smaller inside his cockpit.

With a hiss and a sputter the Galactic Chaos had touched down and the engines shut off. There were a few pops and bangs that made Erdric think that he was about to die, he did not know if it was his ship that was about to breakdown or if it was the 100+ soldiers firing apon him. He closed his eyes and waited a moment for it to quiet down, and too see what sort of reaction the soldiers would take

------edited for story flow sake ----------

Edited by Guest