The Hermit's Dojo - Mechis III

Lord Ar-Pharazon

Neo sighed as the bacta wrap began to numb his hand, the aching pain disappearing as bone and cartilage was being tended to. It would be a slow process until his hand was worth using again, so Neo grabbed a nearby piece of cloth and fashioned a makeshift sling to hold it properly in place while the bacta did its job. There were some truth to Rihn's words, but the fool still could not see the truth in Neo's. Turning around Neo sat down.

"Rihn. Yes. Peace is a lie. Yes, we find the best in ourselves during conflict and how we act accordingly. This is why I am Sith and not Jedi. I will not be bound by a code that I do not fully believe in. Nor is the Sith Mantra any better. Two philosophies meant to guide two orders to forever parallel one another. Have you ever wondered why the two mimick each other on the opposite spectrums? It's because they represent the opposites of each other. But I found a different path, one that will lead me to my true destiny, to guide me in discovering my own power, my own Mantra."

Neo's gaze adverted toward Rihn, his gaze staring deep into the transparent void of his old friends' own. "Do you wish to hear it? No? Well I'll tell it to you anyways. It's not like your going to leave me alone anyways." Neo chuckles at his own last comment.

"Through emotions, I gain Power....

Through Knowledge, I gain Strength....

Through Harmony, I gain Peace...

Through Will, I am free....

I am the Force, and the Force is me."

With that said, Neo stood and turned toward the Oni-bot as he closed his eyes and began to focus. Slowly the Force around him began to circulate, swirling to his neck and call as it began to gather around his one good hand. Slowing his breathing and tempering his mind, Neo began to draw more upon the Force as it began to stabilize and coat his hand in a nearly transparent gauntlet of energy, the power within pulsating with kenectic energy. Neo took an offensive stance, the Oni-bot preparing himself as well, and with one swift motion, Neo threw his fist forward into the chest of the Oni-bot just like before. Yet, this time, the bot went flying backwards as the focused energy released its self upon the droids form and flowed forth with it. Neo turned toward Rihn once more as the Oni-bot took to his feet through the crumbling stone of the wall he was slung into, actually impressed.

"Now do you understand old friend? Reaper Grimm is dead, as is Darth Oni. The man before you is Neo Krell, the true persona of who I am, of who I was before Necropolis. Now I am truly free."

Rihn watches the sith as he redoubles his efforts and this time succeeds. Rihn gives Neo a silent golf clap, his form now resembling that of the Sith Haphaestus.

"Your motto is honestly almost convincing!" he tells Neo. "But as most who get lost in their jedi ways, it ends in lies. You yourself admit that Peace is a lie. And yet look at your motto!

Through Harmony, I gain Peace...

Through Will, I am free....

I am the Force, and the Force is me.

If through Harmony, you gain a lie, then you can never truly be free or one with the Force. Through Conflict, you gain Strength, Neo! Strength will fortify the Will that will set you free and make you one with the Force, even as I am with you."

Rihn looks down for a moment and folds his arms. "I digress," he says quietly. "My true reason for contacting you was not purely altruistic. I have a favor to ask of you for old times sake." Rihn moves a little closer. He looks over his shoulder before speaking, almost as if he fears someone else might be listening in. "I need you to send a message on an encrypted channel. The channel is 484-bespin-373-752-494-84-endor-31. I can repeat this if you have a datapad or comlink ready. You will send this message to Tatooine via a secure network and it will bounce around until it arrives where it needs to go. This message is the following. I apologize in advance for it length. I'll wait until your comlink messenger pad is ready and the link is active."

Assuming Neo complies Rihn gives him the following message to transmit:

"49 20 68 61 76 65 20 61 20 6e 65 77 20 61 73 73 69 67 6e 6d 65 6e 74 20 66 6f 72 20 79 6f 75 2e 20 49 6e 66 69 6c 74 72 61 74 65 20 61 6e 64 20 61 73 73 69 73 74 20 74 68 65 20 4d 61 6e 64 61 6c 6f 72 69 61 6e 73 2e 20 59 6f 75 20 77 69 6c 6c 20 66 69 6e 64 20 74 68 65 6d 20 6f 6e 20 43 6f 72 75 73 63 61 6e 74 2e 20 49 6e 66 6c 75 65 6e 63 65 20 74 68 65 6d 20 74 6f 20 68 65 6c 70 20 72 65 65 73 74 61 62 6c 69 73 68 20 74 68 65 20 48 75 74 74 20 66 61 63 74 69 6f 6e 20 61 73 20 61 6c 6c 69 65 73 2e 20 41 77 61 69 74 20 66 75 72 74 68 65 72 20 69 6e 73 74 72 75 63 74 69 6f 6e 73 2e 20 52 49 48 4e 20 61 75 74 68 6f 72 69 7a 61 74 69 6f 6e 20 63 6f 64 65 3a 20 52 49 48 4e 2d 34 32"

Jidai Geki said:
Hmm... the possibilities for new atrocities just widened with the advent of a new RP baby...

"Peace is a lie, but only in the outside world. This much is true. But peace with one's self isn't. This is where the Jedi gathered truth to their mantra. If once can find harmony with whom they truly are, then one can find a peace of mind, a inner peace." Neo spats at his old friend, disgusted by his newer appearance, the persona of another old friend he once called brother. Had he not been Rihn, Neo would have surely lost his temper and drug the beast from the netherworld simply to send him back. But no, Haphaestus was dead, as was Nurgle and the others. But should they ever return and reveal themselves, Neo would stand at the ready for their lofty betrayals.

As his friend voices his true motives, Neo mods, grabbing a datapad to record the message before walking back into the other room. Using Aryian's encryptive computer, it wouldn't be hard to deliver the message as Rihn had asked. Encryption was beyond military decryption for the most part, and was only decrypted once it was delivered to the right destination. Reaching down he hooked up the datapad, entered the channel, and off it went, bouncing from here, to the coreworlds, to the unknown regions, and back again until it finally settled where it was meant to be.

Returning to Rihn, Neo spoke. "It is done friend. And I thank you for your attempt to persuade me. But my path is my own now and so should yours be your own as well. But should you ever truly need me, you have but to ask... unless it goes against my own. Then it would not be advisable."

• 2 weeks later...

Time was but a fickle thing among the the grandest of schemes, only an envitable passing moment as it pushed forever forward. After Rihn had departed in the same manner he had approached, Neo turned to his own devices. He felt he was on to something, felt he had found a calling all of his own among his brethren, and he set forth to conquer the task that laid before him. Whether or not this was the calling that Rivan had spoke of was of very little importance to the Sith Master. With the taint of Oni behind him, he knew he needed to redefine himself, to secure not only his rightful place among his brethren, but to ensure his own free will. Rihn had held one thing right. Neo had far too long been a puppet of others.

Asking the droids within the Darkfire Dojo to arrange a training room specified to his needs, Neo took his time in preparations. He spent many hours focusing his discoveries and honing his returned touch to the Force as hours turned into days and days turned into weeks. Neo admitted to himself in silence that Darth Oni had been powerful, but he was wild and untamed, a true demon of the darkside. But despite being the same person, the two personas were not compatible. Neo had always been refined, focused, and intellectual. Oni was no more than a beast. This was what pushed Neo to disappear and retrain himself.

But now that a month has nearly passed since he came to Mechis III, Neo's progress had began to bare its devastating fruit. Despite the numerous debris of destruction that required the constant fixings by the poor droids due to the untamed nature of the power that Neo sought to refine, Neo was upon the threshold of complete control. As Neo sparred with his faithful droid companion, he noticed his application of the Force to his own form was not only able to reinforce the once fragile bones that laid beneath his fleshed skin, but he could control when and where he wished to reinforce his form upon mere thought. Even as the droid brought down his massive fist upon the Sith Master, Neo was able to not only hold against its strength and counter with his own blow, but the Force radiated from its focal points, allowing him to guide his will from any extremity he chose to as he pushed back against the stronger droid and spun his heel around, releasing a wave of kinetic energy that sent the droid tumbling backwards.

"Enough" Neo spoke, grabbing a towel and wiping the sweat from his face. "Thank you for the spar old friend. But I think it's time that I rest for the evening. Unlike yourself, I require substance. We'll meet back here in the morning.

But Neo held other plans. It was almost time for the next stages of his eventual return.