The sea of fanfic ideas.

Tiana Calthye

I just wanted to have a dumping ground for all the weird fanfic ideas I keep getting that I never write because, let's face it, I just don't write fanfic anymore. =(

So let's start with today's:

A discussion of the Phantom of the Opera and particularly the Phantom's psychological issues led to the idea that he just needed a father figure in his life to straighten him up. "He doesn't need a woman. He definitely needs someone to straighten him out first. And maybe," my friend suggested, "a kung fu master, just in case he goes batshit."

"No, wait!" I said. "He just needs the kung fu master! It'll be like a kung fu movie!"

"And he'll be taught patience, control. It's perfect!"

KUNG FU PHANTOM.

Probably not coming soon.

More Disney:

Both Cinderella and Ariel, and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast have their problems as movie leads but the core problem, I feel, is strongly reflected in the fact that they tell young children that you have to be a sexy prince and a pretty expensively dressed princess to find love. And of course, human.

So I feel that a better movie could be made by combining all of their issues:

Cinderella makes a deal with the devil in order to get access to the prince. While she's given her beautiful clothing, she also must sacrifice her voice and woo the prince as a silent but beautiful mysterious princess. However, little does she know that the curse also will lose her ability to breathe above water because the devil is a devious soul indeed. Meanwhile, the prince, an arrogant and cocky man has pissed off the forces of good and is cursed. At midnight, he will transform into a hideous, slobbering beast with no mind of his own. With Cinderella unable to speak until midnight when she will quickly discover she cannot live outside of a fountain, and the Prince on a sanity timer, will they ever find true love!

SILENTELLA AND THE BEAST!

Your turn!

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

LOL ! I have a BUNCH of Danny Phantom fics I'll never get around to writing, several Static Shock fics, a few of my old Star Wars fics that I'm just not going to touch again, one or two Fullmetal Alchemist, and three or four Bleach and Naruto fics respectively.

I totally understand. ^^;

You know the closer you get to something

The tougher it is to see it,

And I'll Never take it for granted,

Let's go!

Every_Super_Villain_should_have_a_g.jpg