Thalassia: The Cradle of Slavery

Lord Ar-Pharazon

The man spoke a few words of little importance to Vos. The man was arrogant, Cocky even. But he had no idea who in the bloody hell Vos was. Or how horribly this man was going to die. He keyed his comm.-link to his boss. Adenna. The man lowered his battle ax into position. He defiantly was over compensating for something. He readied himself and sent a message, whether or not he would finish, would be another story.

”œAdenna, Sandy has been taken prisoner. I'm engaged-”œ ”¦static. Something happened with his mic. No matter. He got some message out. Tobias addressed the man. With all the power of the Force he could muster he touched the man's mind, Tobias spoke. It would be interesting to see if the man would fall with his influence.

Stand aside, tell me where she is. He spoke into the man's mind. Tobias readied himself for combat never the less.

”œAdenna, Sandy has been taken prisoner. I'm engaged-”œ

The man's comm. died. It was a perfect time to strike. The man's doom was sealed, for the Lord of Shadows had spoken.

Stand aside, tell me where she is

The Togorian Lord, Gurthank lowered his head in respect, ”œThen you shall fall in battle, Jedi or no. You are craven, standing here while thine daughter is despoiled by slavers.”

senay.png.2f049a5f093fee4ce31600cce37c9cbb.png

Calix Meus Inebrians

"Twill be you who fall at the doorway to your kingdom. Your kingdom of filth and retardation. I will open the door to my kingdom, and show you to real meaning of pain. And in the end. You will beg me for my mercy. But you will tell me where you sent her. One way-" He drew into a fighting stance. Defensive. He would save his lightsaber for later. "Or another..." He stretched out with the Force. Aggression was building. "I will..." He felt the room. Pieces of window, some wood across the floor, chairs, even a bookcase. Or whatever that was. What was more interesting was the weakness of the building. He chuckled, "I will find her."

From what Tobias gathered from his new feline friend, he thought he was a Jedi. No. He was much worse. Worse than that of the Sith. One of his darkest, deepest secrets. One he only thought about at this second. Then buried once again in the recess of his mind.

The Kitty swung his ax after a brief awkward silence. Tobias jumped backwards, sliding five feet backwards with the help of the Force. First-The glass.

The glass shards sprung to life, with a touch of the sorcery, and flew towards the Feline.

He continued his prayer, inside his head...

Night has always pushed up day

You must know life to see decay

But I won't rot, I won't rot

Not this mind and not this heart,

I won't rot.

In the Slaver HQ Building

"Ma'am so as you are aware the general breach plan is to pop grenades off then clear the room, this will be different. We're going to open up, throw in some stun grenades, stay down behind our door then when the grenades go boom pop up and lay down heavy fire. Then from there slow and steady clearance of the facility. Unless of course you have your own way you prefer to work," the captain said. She didn't have any objections, as long as they were on the right floor.

"Hang on for a moment and I will see if I can't figure out what floor the slaves are being held on," she replied. She allowed her eyes to fall half closed as she stretched out her awareness to the floors above her. She could sense a great deal of life above her. The emotions of those above were mixed, but stark in their differences. Some were eager for a fight or were angry while others were terrified or hopeful for freedom. It was easy to tell who were the slaves and who were the slavers.

Her heart dropped as she realized just how the building was set up. It appeared that the first and second floors were mainly for slavers while the next six primarily held slaves themselves. She didn't sense many slaves in the top two floors.

Just as she was about to relay that information to the rangers, she felt something else crashing over her. Pain, great pain stabbed into her abdomen and into her back. She cried out briefly and took a step back before realizing that her own stomach was intact. She immediately searched for the source of this pain and took a few moments to realize it was her Padawan. Something had happened to Sandy and it wasn't good. The girl wasn't dead, but she was in pain.

Vos, she thought. It was his responsibility to watch over the girl. Perhaps she had overestimated his skill and ability. The main CoreSec lines hadn't been overrun, so they shouldn't have been cut off and alone.

There was nothing she could do right now. She couldn't sense Sandy anywhere near and she had to focus on what was going on here and now. While these men were more than capable of handling themselves, she could provide information and skills that would save at least some of them great harm or death. That didn't take into account the slaves who needed her.

She shook her head and was annoyed to find blood in her eye. She wiped it off with a sleeve and apologized, "Sorry for that, a lot of death going on here, it can be quite shocking. There are slaves being held in the third through eighth floors. They seem to be scattered throughout the whole floor. My guess is small holding cells, but I am not sure. We don't have the manpower to take all the floors at once and I fear a lot of slaves will die as we take floor after floor."

She got a static filled comm from Vos informing her that Sandy was a prisoner, but then nothing. She didn't know what to make of it, but there was nothing she could do either way. "Go with your plan, I will provide whatever help I can." Master Starlisk was heading their way which was good, she could use his skills to help clear the floors. Perhaps as more reinforcements arrived, they would be able to assault multiple floors at once.

((Summary:

Inside the HQ Building: Allied forces continue to secure the bottom floor and will begin converging on the turbolifts in the center.

Outside the HQ Building: The various groups continue to exchange fire, though the hostile force is being driven back. Some of the locals with red armbands are making contact with CoreSec calling themselves the Thalis Liberation Movement, though not much else is known about them other than they are not shooting at allied forces.

Around the City: While the orbital bombardment was costly to the locals fighting the slavers, it was devastating against the armored forces. Few armored vehicles remain. There was also severe damage to the buildings along the street that the armored units were using. There is a small number of slaver infantry left, but many that weren't killed by locals were killed in the bombardment.

The Togorian slavers have managed to abscond with Sandy and a few other select prizes, though Gurthank stayed behind to dealt with Vos.))

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

As Tros and his fellow Mandalorians made their way through the corridors back towards the jetiise, the fighting was limited, as they managed to go through the back door very successfully without drawing attention to themselves. As they reached the initial hole that was blown for their entry, each Mando began to use their jet back to reach the top. Tros had to wait for Hallas to lift him through the mess. Once back up to the main level where everyone else would be, Hallas handed him Keirak's buy'ce.

"He won't need it anymore. You will."

Tros didn't ask any questions, just placed the buy'ce over his head and remained silent. They still had to catch up and help fight off the slavers to aid their tomad for the rest of the mission. Although, depending on how committed their tomad was to the mission would mean a crucial point of withdraw for the Mandalorians. They were willing to help, but once it becomes something of suicide, they would have to pull if their tomad would not. Bringing up his A280 up, he ran carefully behind the rest, now feeling a bit more comfortable atleast having a buy'ce, he would be able to perform a bit more action to aid his vod. He saw a signal flash across his HUD, and then a the following seconds later,

BOOM!

The signal was warning them that Keirak blew the charges in the data room four floors below. Tros knew such an explosion would draw questions from the jetiise, but it was needed. Even as he held the thought, they came around the corner to where the tomad were gathering around the center turbolift.

My-Almas-Way-Creation (1).png

Nimble was he, this foul Jedi. Filled with an inner strength that was dangerous to contest. For with his first blow, GUrthank found his slash to go wide. To miss the fleeing jedi, for the man had not contested him even yet, only to doge away, cowardly and pitiful. Yet Gurthank was no fool, he did not stumble into the trap blinded. As glass became animated in the hideous form of darts, Gurthank slashed with the great blade. Rihurdόd cleared a way for him. And the glass shattered upon the hardened blade.

Another laugh bellowed forth from his evil soul, ”œI hath hallowed this place with my wickedness, it is my sanctuary, from which thine daughter shall never return.”

Calix Meus Inebrians

"You know NOTHING of wickedness, you pathetic whelp. You are slave to higher authorities." Tobias stood up. The glass had failed, but he had the man second guessing himself. Where would the next strike come from? Would be the thought on the man's mind.

Then he struck out, low to high this time. Tobias twirled to his right. Collecting the Force in his hand, he let out a massive wave that filled the room. It impacted the man but how far it threw him, was to remain unseen. As the push blew dust all around the room. Making it hard to see.

"Come out slave. You will tell me where she is. This is your last chance." He paused, there was an eerie silence. "Before you experience a most painful interrogation." A wicked smile crossed Vos's face. He felt the feline through the Force, he was still very much alive... Good.

Onderin felt in the Force the chaotic mix of emotions that was combat, the wax and wane of aggression as individuals came under fire and either conquered their foes or were vanquished. At first, the feeling of so much death had shaken him, but that had been decades ago. Onderin Starlisk was no longer bothered by death, an enormous scab covering that part of him. It was something he had been picking away at since giving up his commission and becoming a full-time Jedi, for only after it eroded would he be able to feel the compassion that was essential to a Jedi. But still, in times like this, it was nice to be able to shut himself off from those feelings so that he could fight dispassionately.

Now the Jedi Master called a blaster pistol to his off-hand and entered the next room, deflecting the opening barrage and then returning fire. Through the Force, he predicted his enemies' movements just as he would in a lightsaber battle, and as a result his blaster bolts were true. Still, dividing his attention in that way was not without cost, and a blaster bolt came searing uncomfortably close to his head. The heat was another distraction, and then his blaster was shot out of his hand. He turned to his attacker, ducked a third shot, then sliced the slaver open.

Back in control, Onderin found himself approaching the center of the building and a group of allied forces, including Jedi Alluyen. Soon they were in sight and, his blade still lit, he approached her, eyes alert for more attackers. She was a little worse for the wear, clearly having kept herself in the thick of the fighting, where she could make the biggest difference. "It's time to make a big push," he commented. "Now that the exterior is under control, a focused approach will make the best use of our training."

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

A bellow of laughter came from the dark swirling dust. "I A slave? Thou art the slave of thine masters, the jedi. I? I haveth no other lord than myself, I answer to none."

The dust swirled ominously around the two combatants as they circled each other, both obscured from view. Only a faint shadow within the dust. Even the kind rays of the sun were blotted out from the world in their singular combat. There was only darkness and despair. That would choke the light from Vos's hungry soul. For the light could not sustain him.

The blade Rihurdόd flashed from the heavens towards the man, then was quickly withdrawn back into the failing shadows. This duel was taking the valuable time needed to rescue the man's daughter. And Gurthank knew it. For a singular tone sounded through the hallways. A rush of heat and air came billowing from the great gate; blowing more dust into the air. There was not to be seen now, save the suffocating dust. And Rihurdόd slashing always at the hem of the man's cloak. This human would die, Gurthank had sworn it.

Calix Meus Inebrians

"Aye, you are a Slave. You answer to your buyers. You are, in your own way a slave to them. You are just used to being bent over and taken advantage of." Tobias chuckled. "You must like it, because you take it repeatedly."

"Your time is up. And you have been wrong at every turn. I answer to no one." An evil laugh came throughout the room, as the dust settled. "And if you really are a master to no one, then you must have no friends or allies. Because here you stand, all alone. And here you could die, all alone. Just tell me where she is, and I will spare you.

Once again the two combatants had their eyes locked on each other. Tobias asked the Force to aide him for the fight. He wasn't very good at it, but he would certainly vanquish this feline. getting into defensive stance once again, he fondled his lightsaber, just behind his body. The feline could not see it. But he would soon enough.

And I'll find strength in pain

And I will change my ways

I'll know my name as it's called again

------ Team Eight ------

Deep within the labyrinth structure of the Slaver HQ a Ranger team booted in a door and lobbed in a grenade, a short boom and several seconds of blaster fire later the Team Leader grinned at what he found. It seemed they ha mangaed to stumble onto Plant Room for the structure.

Activating his comm he transmitted to all the other teams.

"All Callsigns this is Eight. Be advised, going dark in fifteen seconds."

With that he nodded to his Number Two who sauntered up to the Control panel, locked out external control and after fifteen seconds turned off all the lights throughout the building, leaving the turbolifts running. Darkness reined within.

Team Eight would hold this room. It was vital they maintained control of the power.

------ Tomas Sairdonga ------

At the comm from one of his teams Tomas nodded to his people and pulled out his own set of Night Fighting Goggles, luckily for Adenna it was a standard practise to carry one set of spare within every Team so she got one as well. With no lights they could adjust tactics.

As darkness fell he got on the comm,

"All Callsigns go light, push around enemy positions and make your way to the Emergency stairs. One you have the third floor, two you have the fourth floor, four you have the fifth floor, nine you have the sixth floor, six you have the seventh floor. Lets leave this fight to CoreSec, our primary objective is to secure the Slaves from further harm. See you chaps up top."

With that he sent another brief command to the CoreSec Commander informing him of that and nodded to his team, they were right next to the Emergency stairs, no doubt they would have to clear the way up silentl and deadly. Without lights the Slavers were blind in those wells, his men with their NFE would have the advantage. From somewhere deep below an explosion shook the building, with a flash of surprise he was about to get on his comm when the group of Mandalorians appeared. He lowered his hand. A thought flickering across his mind briefly.

He didn't trust the Mandalorians generally but that was because they had a habit of becoming Pirates or Slavers themselves. These ones were with them. The explosion however still raised questions. None of his troops were down there, CoreSec hadn't entered yet and Jazce had founf the Myster Helper which meant it was either the Slavers or the Mandalorians that did that exploding of stuff. But why? Whatever the case he had something more important to concentrate on.

"Time to be trail beaker lads, Jedi Alluyen, Jedi Starlisk. We're going to the Eighth floor. If you're coming with us I recommend switching the lightsabers off until we reach our objective they'll give us away and we want this to be done as quickly and silently as possible. Mandalorians. It would be an Honour if you joined us for the fight upstairs."

With that like a quartet of ghosts the four men silently disappeared and reappeared at the stairs, entering and beginning the long climb to the eighth floor. On the second floor they ran into the first Slaver opposition. It seemed the Slavers had set up an E-Web, had the Slaver's not been caught out by the loss of light it would have worked too. They'd have massacred the Ranger's as they climbed the stairs.

With a vicious smile Tomas flung his knife, the blade burying itself to its hilt in the throat of a Slaver before silently he and his men charged up the stairs, daggers out they quickly butchered the first barricade. Luckily for them none here could see in the dark, they couldn't continue to rely on that though. They could however rely on the Slaver's not believing they needed more than a few checkpoints on these stairs.

Few were insane enough to fight an uphill battle against E-Webs. Few would split there forces so thin as to take every floor. Few were Antarian Rangers fighting in the dark. Turning to his troops he signalled as they recovered their weaponry. Time to clear till they got to the top. Trail Breakers.

------ Jazce Leife ------

Jazce swore as a blaster fire pinged off the rubble around him, he and his men, still the spear head though now CoreSec Blackhats had caught up with Armour busting equipment. The platoon sized group had been engaged by a group of Slavers and at first they'd simply traded fire, jockeying for position but now Jazce was getting the idea they were protecting something. They were giving no ground whatsoever, they held that line of buildings just before the Spaceport. Did they have ships left perhaps? This place had been particularly punished by both Cruiser fire and Air Strikes. Pushing himself further down into the rubble he signalled his team and they made their way down out of the ruined building, leaving the Black Hat section behind to continue the engagement.

Suddenly his comm chirped,

"Leife this is Sunray. We caught a transmission from Jedi Vos to Jedi Alluyen. Seems the Slavers got hold of Alluyen's padawan. If so they'll be trying to get off planet. I need you to track them down and get her back. We have Overwatch found a Corvette previously missed. Its hiding right now but we've got a Corellian Gunship ready to pound it to smithereens if it tries to lift off. You know what to do."

Jazce nodded,

"Roger Sunray. Leife Out."

Not RaTell but it would do. Receiving the update with the Slaver Corvette Golden Ark marked on it, sending the update to the Echani Angel of Death he got on the comm he addressed his entire team and the Echani Angel of Death,

"Seems our freinds lost a VIP to some Slaver's who's probable destination we believe is this Corvette. Our job is to intercept and retrieve her before they get away, worst comes to worst we infiltrate the Corvette before it leaves planet and work the rest out later."

With that the CorSec Agent loped off through the half destroyed city, keeping to the shadows and destroyed buildings he and his brick would find that Corvette and rescue that girl. They couldn't allow a Jedi to be taken prisoner.

In the Slaver HQ Building

Adenna was glad to see Master Starlisk join them just before they made their assault. He seemed ready to continue upward, that was good. "We should split up and join a team on each floor so that we can maximize our effectiveness and not get in each others way." CoreSec officers had joined the Rangers by now, so there would be enough for multiple teams.

She half caught yet another of the near constant stream of chatter going over her comm headset, something about going dark. She had no idea what that meant and figured it was just another part of the sometimes baffling language these military and police types seemed fond of. All the talk and constant flow of information was overwhelming at times for her. It was too distracting, she didn't know how these men filtered it all while fighting.

One of the men handed her a set of goggles of one sort or another. Seconds after that, the lights went out. As they were in an interior area with no access to windows, they were plunged into pitch black. Instinctively, Adenna reached out in the Force to get a sense of what was going on. There wasn't enough light to enhance so she couldn't use the Force to augment her normal vision, so she relied on the shadowy visions she recognized as the Force.

She noticed belatedly that the others had put the goggles on and were moving around unhampered. She put them on and winced when she brushed the gash on her head. When she did and fumbled with the device a bit to turn it on, her vision was suddenly filled with an odd parody of normal vision. It was easier and less draining than relying on the Force, so she used them gladly.

Moving rapidly so as to maximize on the darkness, it seemed only moments before they were on the move up the stairs. They overpowered their opponents in the dark as they climbed flight after flight. Adenna tapped lightly into the Force to boost her energy as they went. She had used a lot of her strength today in both using the Force and in physical activity. She was far from in bad shape, but she wasn't as toned as she would have liked.

They reached the eighth floor and prepared to breach. Adenna could sense two hostile beings near the door and whispered as much to the Rangers with her. She wanted to be the first through the door since she could block blaster bolts from whoever wasn't taken out by the stun grenades they said they would throw in first. She would go straight into it and draw fire while the others fanned out to the sides to clear whatever else was hostile.

Their charges blew the door frame and two of the Rangers each lobbed in a stun grenade. Adenna waited a split second after the grenades went off, ignited her lightsaber, and charged in to deal with the two.

A split second after entering, she saw that she had indeed been correct about the number of living slavers in the room. Unfortunately, the Force had not told her that there were at least a half dozen battle droids with those two. Battle droids were not bothered by stun grenades.

After that split second, a massive floodlight flipped on and blinded her. She cursed and ripped off the goggles. Even as the firing began, she wondered if she shouldn't have kept with the Force and hoped the others behind her were not blinded as well. She let instinct and the Force guide her while her eyes adjusted.

Evacuated Building: Gurthank/Vos Duel

The city was in an uproar. Civilians were fleeing the battle zones, slavers and their pawns and loyalists were scrambling to defeat the "invaders," some of the government security forces and even a few civilians were using the invasion as the springboard to launch their simultaneous revolt against the slavers and corrupted government agents. In all of that mess, things got muddled up a bit.

During their fight, both slavemaster and Kiffar were cut off from their respective allies. The slavers had withdrawn with their prize and Vos had been forced to run well outside CoreSec lines without anyone knowing where he was. They had been left alone for a time, but it was inevitable that someone would sweep through the area and hear their battle.

Four men and two women dressed in tan uniforms with red armbands and yellow sashes and armed with military grade blaster carbines had been cautiously sweeping down the street trying to direct civilians while driving out any slavers or corrupted government forces. They heard the fight inside the building and went to investigate. These were police officers used to patrol and entering buildings with hostiles in them. They were not quite military, but neither were they desk workers who had never fired their blasters outside a shooting range every six months.

The six came across the confrontation and, with a cry from their leader, they opened fire. They did not know who these people were, but they recognized both Gurthank as a slaver and the Sith red lightsaber being wielded by Vos. Neither were exactly welcoming images in their minds as they feared Sith brutality almost as much as they did the slavers.

((Summary:

In the HQ Building: Three teams of CoreSec agents and one team of Rangers, accompanied by Adenna, are attacking four total floors at once. The first floor is secure for the moment and the second was breached and is being cleared out by forces from below. Starlisk may either accompany the Rangers with Adenna or a CoreSec team on anther floor. All teams will begin encountering small numbers of battle droids (and no, not those stupid ones from the Clone Wars) along with slavers.

Outside the HQ Building: Forces hostile to CoreSec have been driven from the area, though the locals that had been fighting them took heavy casualties due to lack of CoreSec support. A few of the survivors are staying with the CoreSec officers to organize some sort of cooperation while the rest are splitting into groups of five or six to comb the area for remaining slavers or corrupt government agents.

Around the City: Slavers along the area where Terra and Leife are have began to carefully withdraw under the withering fire from CoreSec forces. None are surrendering, and only a small number have fled in disarray. The surviving infantry are pulling back in an organized fashion, though their destination is unknown.

Evacuated Building: The fight that Gurthank and Vos are having has drawn in six capable locals in tan uniforms, yellow sashes, and red armbands who have promptly opened fire on both parties.

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

The floor-by-floor was starting to pick up pace. Now backed by CoreSec special tactics teams made up primarily of ex-stormtroopers and Republic army soldiers, Onderin's pace was only limited by his swiftness of foot. They would break into a room, the Jedi Master would swat aside incoming blasterfire or redirect it at the slavers, and the CoreSec agents would put a couple of blaster bolts in them. It was fast and clean. Occasionally there were hostages, but Onderin had the Force as his ally, and through him it accomplished things that an ordinary team of soldiers could not. Hostages were torn away from their captors, released from them by mental command, or the slaver was simply shot by a particularly precise cop.

There was a hiccup though a couple of floors up. As Onderin's team came up the stairs, there was something waiting for them--an AT-PT. The personal walkers were small enough to fit indoors and could ride in freight elevators and such. In a hallway like the one before Onderin, it could be devastating, its armor capable of shrugging off any small-arms blasterfire and the quarters too close to use explosives.

The Jedi Master took position in the center of the hallway in a combat stance, and the walker opened fire with its blaster cannons. He started catching bolts, but he had to be extra careful. When he redirected them into the walls, they tore them up, causing sparks to shower, bright enough to blind him. He got a couple back on target, but the armor was enough to handle the attack.

Realizing the peril, the ex-Admiral started forward, motioning the CoreSec team to stay back in the stairwell. Ceasing for a moment to deflect bolts, Onderin dashed from side to side, evading the war machine's blaster fire, its pilot unable to bring the cannons in line fast enough to track the Force-enhanced movement. When he switched tactics, Onderin heard the thunk of a grenade launcher. He reflexively pushed out in the Force, and was pretty sure he got some distance on it, but when it blew, his head filled with cobwebs and his joints started aching.

I'm getting too old for this... he thought as he again called on the Force to bolster himself and keep up his charge. A second later he had reached the walker and he dropped, using his momentum to slide under it. As he did so, he dragged his lightsaber along the bottom, and it sliced neatly through the armor. The machine staggered, its pilot likely already dead, and Onderin sliced off its legs.

As the CoreSec team caught up, Onderin took a moment to clear his head. That had been too close....

3C12kbA.png

------ Tomas Sairdonga ------

The floodlight kicking in was only a minor hassle, after a second of blindness the super-futuristic night operating equipment switched off turning into just a pair of vision enhancing goggles that could come in handy once they shot out that floodlight. Luckily for him and his men they'd switched the thing on before they had entered, only Adenna had caught the full effect of the floodlight in the open and she was capable of stopping blaster shots.

Streaming in after the Rangers opened fire on the droids, aiming for the visual sensors and weapons of the hardened battle droids. Even so it was a bloody battle with one of his men going down before htey cleaned up the droids.

Swearing as he scanned the room he issued the re-org order. He'd hoped not to have to do that this mission but it seemed the Slaver's had prepared for them. One of his Rangers checked the casualty. Still alive. Just. Prior One. Needed to evacuate him as soon as possible.

"Three. Grab two and get him out of here. Take him back through the cleared zone to the CCP. Then gather as many as you can find. We need to storm this building."

From multiple levels below him he could hear gunfights, screams and explosions from grenados as his men cleared the building. Hopefully those weren't the bad kind of screams. Turning to Adenna he nodded to the door leading to the rest of the floor,

"Jedi Alluyen we should keep moving. Before the Slaver's start killing people."

With that he shot out the light and darkness returned...

------ Kel ------

The Commander of CoreSec Land Operations smiled grimly. The fight was all but over. Enemy Armour gone. Remaining Infantry either retreating or dead. Plenty holed up in buildings under siege. It was still a bloody fight ahead of them but now it was mop up. They had the advantage. Fighter/Bombers were stepping up their strafing runs on Slaver targets as well. The Space Port, which seemed to be the center of Slaver retreat and resist plans judging by their fall back routes was the worst hit area.

On the plus side they'd finally made contact with the local Resistance. The poor fools had charged in and tried to help. But they'd closed with the Armour. The Slaver Armour had cut them to pieces then Overwatch's cannons had blasted the rest to hell. The survivors however had managed to link up with his forces and a leader was being sent to him for further liaising.

They were making the street battle a whole lot easier with their knowledge of the ground coming in handy and saving countless lives. They weren't half bad with their weapons either. Maybe CoreSec could recruit some after this. Heck he'd love to try poaching some of those Rangers if he didn't already know it was an exercise in futility.

------ Jazce Leife ------

Jazce ducked around the corner and kicked the twi'lek square in the gut, his dagger seeming to fly from its sheath into the unlucky beings throat. A strangled gasp as the full weight of his doom settled on him and Jazce was past, wrenching the dagger clear he ignored the hot spurt of blood as he flipped it over and flung it, catching the next Slaver in the chest. Not stopping his momentum he dove forward going into a roll and slamming into the dying Slaver's legs who came down in a tangle on top of him. Even as the Slaver fell blaster fire erupted overhead and at least two shots struck the already doomed being.

Caught under him as he was Jazce just had to hope his two team members or the Sniper following Terra were able to provide cover for him. Turning under the Slaver he pushed the now lifeless body up, tearing free his dagger and rolling the body to try and keep it between him and the last Slaver. Even as he did so another shot rang out, burning a hole through the Armour on his leg and part of his leg. Grunting at the burst of pain he snarled and shoved the corpse forward even as another flurry opened up overhead and the final assailant died.

Wincing as he levered himself into a sitting position he looked around the small room. They'd been moving towards the second location. At first their aim had been a Corvette in the Spaceport but then new Int had come in. Energy signals from some caverns a few klicks away. No big ships were in position to stop that one. Jazce on a funny whim had decided it would be his target. But now it didn't look like he was going anywhere.

As Four came over and helped him up Jazce snarled again. That injury whilst not crippling wasn't going to make moving fast easy. It looked like they were going to have to let someone else rescue the Padawan. With any luck anyway. Limping over to where his weapon had been dropped he picked up the rifle. Unbeknownst to him outside the small house they had taken after it opened up on them a rocket team was taking aim, keeping their heads down and out of Three's sight.

"That was fun. Lets do it again sometime Four. Only next time you be the bait."

Chuckling Four shrugged and opened his mouth. Even as the wall behind him exploded spraying shrapnel chunks everywhere, the impact itself knocked them both to the ground and before Jazce could even utter yet another curse a small chunk of wall slammed violently into his helmet. Putting a sizable dent into it, cracking his skull and knocking him out cold... Darkness. Blessed Darkness.

((Duty calls chaps. I'll be back in about two weeks if this is still going on but until then I guess you're free to retrieve or leave my unconscious self as you see fit.. Not that most people would know about it.))

And there it was, that life was forsook. The crimson blade carved through the Togorian Lord, as a knife through melting butter. The great lord's helm was smote, and the head landed upon the darkened ground. No tale would the Lord tell, of where the young maiden had been taken. The man had won his fight, yet it was a pyrrhic victory. For the lord could speak nor think no more, secrets unnumbered died with him. Yet evil was put finally to rest, the young maiden had been sacrificed, also no more innocents would be taken by the Togorian lord. More families would be spared by the sacrifice of a single family-less girl. Though it was not the girl that chose the sacrifice, her thoughts still gave her hope of rescue, but none would come. Tobias had put both the hope, and evil to rest. Now, her grim fate lay ahead of her.

She was dragged to the bridge, where the second in command had taken over. He opened a comm line, on wideband frequency. So all communication devices could receive it.

"This is the slaver flagship, the Golden Ark. We have a hostage, that I am sure you deem valuable." He forced the blade to her fair back, with a slow and deliberate motion, he cut the mark of the togorian slavers into the fair skin. Her shrieks of pain would fill the hearts of those listening with sorrow and despair. "Do we understand each other?" Sandy whimpered in pain, then screamed again as the knife began a new task, his voice could still be heard above the screaming. "We are going to fly out of here. Got it?" He left the comm open, so they could hear her pain. It was succulent to his ears.

Calix Meus Inebrians

The kitten was dead. The regulars are scattered. Tobias could now...Work. Among his dozens of talents, he was an expert tracker. On in his repitiour he had psychometry. The body had not cooled a fraction of a degree and Tobias was upon the corpse.

Sifting through the corpse's memories, it was full of pain and suffering. All of it was unimportant now. He soon found the trail of where he sent Sandy.

He took the life history of Gurthank and his battle-ax...Rihurdόd.

Tobias was the new Lord of the Togorian Slavers. And under his reign... They would vanish...

With a fire in his eyes he ran down the freshly laid slave trail...

As she had hoped, the Rangers streamed into the room behind her and cleared out the targets while she deflected their attacks. She didn't get everything, but she got what she could. It was hard to cover them when they fanned into the room. Adenna's vision recovered by the end of the firefight, but she didn't put the goggles back on. She would rely on the Force from now on.

After the captain took care of his wounded, they pressed forward. Some of the slavers had gotten some smaller portable lights up here and there, but it was still very dark. The slaves in their cells were scared of what was happening, but Adenna didn't feel any of the mass deaths she had feared. The slavers appeared to be too concerned with dealing with the invaders to worry about killing slaves, at least here on this level.

It took several minutes to clear the floor. It was the same size as the ground floor, but most of it was slave cells. There were far fewer slavers here than there had been defending the ground level. A few droids were present as hindrances, but not enough to fully stop them.

Other teams had been to work on the lower floors and had nearly secured them. All that remained was the upper floors where the showrooms and "executive" offices were. There were a few remaining slaves up there being used as hostages, but the bulk of the slaves were in the middle section of the building. A few CoreSec officers were getting the slaves out of the building and to safety.

Adenna took a few moments to let everyone catch up. The stairwells and the turbolift shaft were secure for the moment, so someone had decided to clear all the lower floors and getting the slaves out before assaulting the top two. She took this time to catch her breath and treat her wounds.

The forehead wound had mostly stopped bleeding by now, but it was still needing to be cleaned and bandaged. She hissed in pain as she sprayed the cleanser over it and rubbed off the dried blood, sweat, and dust. She had some other wounds, mostly from flying bits of debris, but she ignored them for now.

One of the newly arrived CoreSec reinforcements got her attention and handed her a commlink. "This is Jedi Alluyen," she said cautiously. For the most part, she had stayed out of things and let those who knew what they were doing deal with the situation. They had apparently asked for her now.

The voice on the other side quickly explained to her what was happening with one of the slaver ships. They had speculated that the hostage mentioned was Sandy, but were not entirely sure since they had not been given a name or allowed to hear her speak for a voice pattern. Adenna's heart began to race. She had been aware that something had happened to her Padawan, but until now, she had been experiencing almost nonstop action and needed to focus on what she was doing.

She stretched out with the Force and sought Sandy. She wasn't exactly sure where the girl was, but she knew she was in a great deal of pain and was very, very scared. She knew that Vos had been looking for her, but he had apparently failed.

She confirmed that she had thought it was indeed Sandy, but wasn't sure. The faceless voice informed her the ship was taking off and wanted to know what she wanted them to do. Adenna wasn't sure why they were asking her, but perhaps it was because it was her Padawan on board. Either that or none of them wanted to make the call.

The question was a hard one for her. At first, she wanted to say to let the ship go out of fear that Sandy would be killed. She loved the girl and didn't want anything to happen to her. The thought of her dying alone in a fireball was not one she wanted to contemplate.

As she thought about it, she realized that she couldn't simply let the ship go. It wouldn't be right for her to do so, not after charging in and risking the slave hostages here. Not if it meant that slavers would get to go free to harm and kill others. She wouldn't want her life to be saved at the expense of dozens or hundreds of others. Add to that the future that waited for Sandy should they simply let the ship through. She would be a slave, tortured if the slavers wanted or sold to the highest bidder, like a Sith. It was no life, none whatsoever. Better to risk her freedom now than let her live that life.

"No, don't let it through," she said with grim determination. "Try to disable the ship and board it if possible, but do not simply let it get away. Sandy or not, I will not be responsible for allowing a ship full of slavers to escape and bring terror to other innocents." It was a hard decision, one that she didn't want to make but had to.

She waited for an acknowledgement, handed back the comm, and turned away before a tear could slide down her cheek. She had to remain strong around these soldiers and complete the task she had set before her. The slavers above needed dealing with and there were still a few slaves remaining.

Adenna waited for Master Starlisk to get up to the eighth floor with them so they could begin the assault together.

((Summary:

In the HQ Building: The lower eight levels are secure, but the top two remain in slaver hands. Allied forces are evacuating the slaves and tending to their wounded before moving up.

Around the City: The slaver armor has been destroyed. Remaining slavers are fleeing into the city, but they are finding things difficult for them. Local police forces have been joined by angry citizens looking for revenge against the slavers. No quarter is being shown to the slavers or their loyalists.

Space: The Golden Ark has lifted off with Sandy on board. CoreSec forces are attempting to disable it but will fire killshots if that fails.

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

(To prevent killshots I am using this quote by the coresec commander

No big ships were in position to stop that one
)

((This post is rather dark, it is setting the stage for her captivity, it will be brief, don't worry master))

Whilst the Jedi Vos was using the dark magic of psychometry, the ship commanded by Uhalû the Quick-to-Anger was making it's way into the upper atmosphere. Though his warnings had indeed been very feirce, it seemed they believed this captive was of no value. It was strange to him, since there seemed to be only four to ten Jedi in the whole galaxy. Never the less, he deemed the girl to be of some importance. He gazed upon the blood rapidly soaking her back from his carvings. It was a wicked art, yet he had not even yet begun. He shifted his knife to the right side of her back. Unharmed for the moment, fair and freckled. Yet he had plans.

While the crew of the ship hurried about, manning the laser batteries that were hurriedly pounding away at the distant ships in pursuit. They were near to their jump point, so Uhalû kept the comm open for those to hear her pain. He was a dark being, who lusted for the pain of others. Many of the mutilated beings in the cells that the jedi would find, were done by his hand. They would speak of him. For his memory was forever carved into their bodies.

AS the engines burned away at maximum capacity, Uhalû dug the shap blade into the girls scapulae. Very slowly, he carved away into the bone, a glyph, stylish, and forever marking her with his symbol. He would break her, for a jedi pet could be very useful to pirates. Sensing traps long set, finding the cracks in defences. The slavers around the ship smiled as her screams peaked, at times broken by her sobs of Stop it. She cried for a final time as he finished his first glyph. Mom! Help me! Her pain and screams peaked again into muffled sobs.

The Pirates were almost free of the gravity well, their pursuit far behind.

Calix Meus Inebrians

The AT-PT was the last big challenge for the next couple of floors. Onderin Starlisk, middle-aged and fighting a marathon-length battle, stayed calm and focused, drawing on the Force for support and energy. He breathed it, and it fueled him, pushing him far past his ordinary physical limits. He had always kept himself in reasonable shape, but he was not normally a front-line soldier--his fame had come from being a navy officer who spent most of his time in a command chair or pacing the deck. This Jedi stuff was hard work, but he enjoyed it. There was something about fighting hard, pushing oneself, that was cathartic.

Onderin's CoreSec team arrived on the eighth floor shortly after Alluyen and her Antarian Rangers. They were extraordinary soldiers, the rangers, and traditional allies of the Jedi. Onderin was honored to observe that old alliance and fight alongside them. Jedi Alluyen was there, waiting for him so that they could make the final push. She was... very concerned about something, and the Jedi Master brushed her mind in the Force. It was about her apprentice, who was now facing some trial at the hands of the slavers. He furrowed his eyebrows. An apprentice's place was by her master's side. The fact that Alluyen was here was inconsistent with that, and it might be Sarna that paid for the oversight.

Still, it was not Onderin's responsibility to correct Alluyen, and he couldn't change anything that had already been done. "Let's move," he said, raising his glowing viridian blade to a guard position and facing the stairwell. Each of them had proven that they were capable of taking floors with the troops that they had. But when two Jedi were put together, they were more than twice as effective as either by themselves.

The Corellian Jedi was at the top of the stairs in a moment and the final fight for the last two floors had begun.

3C12kbA.png

Failure....

It was not a word he had used in over three years. Such contempt for just even the word. The young one had disappeared into a ship. That just left. Nothing to go off of, he was at a loss. He knew the name and what the ship looked like, but outside of that. Tobias was at a loss.

Failure....

The word played across Tobias's conscious mind. He had the one task, and he could not complete that.

Failure....

He collapsed to his knees and just gazed around. Tobias wanted to scream at the end of the cold trail. Rage swelled, but it was quelled. Hidden under the layers of emotion he sent packing a month ago. He came to his feet and walked back to ground zero. There he would find a commlink that worked and inform Adenna what had happened. Although she probably already knew about the ship...

He could just run away....But that would result in even more failure. A fire in the young Kiffar's mind and eyes burned. Picking up the pace, Vos came back to Ground Zero faster than expected...

Adenna put aside her feelings and focused on the task at hand. There were still numerous slaves above that needed rescuing otherwise they could just level the building. Without so many levels to cover and in a rapid amount of time, the two Jedi could work together as the spearhead while the Rangers and CoreSec officers cleaned up what was left.

As soon as the doors to the ninth level were blown inward by charge explosives, the defenders inside opened up with all they had. Two grenades were tossed at them, but Adenna caught them with the Force and hurled them back into the room. Both detonated and some of the incoming fire was silenced.

The two Jedi were quick to get in. The power was still out, but the slavers had brought in numerous lights for them to be able to see. Unlike some of the lower floors, the ones up here had managed to build barricades and get into more defensible positions. A telekinetic blast from one of the Jedi sent those barricades hurling back and cleared a path. More grenades came their way, but they were sliced in two by lightsabers before they could detonate.

Slavers not killed by their own deflected fire, cut in half by lightsabers, or otherwise taken down by the Jedi were cut down by the officers and Rangers following them. As they got out of the initial room and began spreading into the rest of the floor, more CoreSec forces joined them from the eighth floor to fill in the gaps and leave no escape.

They were able to save some of the slaves, but the slavers were now under no illusion that their hostages would save them. For every slave they came across that was alive, they came across two that had already been executed. Each body they stumbled into sent another knife into Adenna's heart. She had not been ready for this much bloodshed. This type of combat was far more chaotic and worse than what she had seen before on the Death Star. Right now, the only thing she could do was to put it aside to be dealt with later.

In just three minutes, they had cleared the ninth floor and were preparing to move up to the final level. It had been a whirlwind of action and constant movement. The Jedi didn't let anything slow them, but went through the thick of it taking out what they could and leaving the shattered remnants for the officers behind them. Some officers fell, especially in areas of the floor that the Jedi had not been through, but far more slavers fell. These officers were in their element indoors as they cleared room after room. The slavers were never truly fighters, at least, not against people who fought back. They were opportunists, but dangerous ones nonetheless.

The two stopped only to catch their breath while some of the officers behind them finished securing the level and caught up. When they were ready, they would hit the final floor.

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

There were bodies everywhere. The ground was strewn with the dead and dying, slavers and innocents. The floor was soaked with blood. It was carnage in the name of justice, widespread death some would consider long overdue but others a tragic waste of life, even if the lives were corrupt. The Force reeled as living things were severed and destroyed, proclaiming to those that were listening that no matter the cause, what was being done was not absolutely right.

Onderin Starlisk didn't notice. His tunic was damp with perspiration, his muscles aching at the workout. The fight had been long, and he'd stolen many lives, but it wasn't over yet. He was a beacon of perseverance, and he allowed no question in his mind that what he was doing needed to be done. Faust had been gone for long enough that he was starting to believe the reports of his death. That left Onderin Starlisk as the man whose actions and orders had been responsible for the most loss of life left in the galaxy. All in the name of idealism. Freedom. Justice. Democracy. Was it worth it? He didn't even ask himself that question. He just moved forward.

Now the Jedi Master was taking a brief pause with Jedi Alluyen. She'd fought valiantly, as only could someone with a cause. There were a lot of causes for Jedi these days, even with the decline of the Empire. Things were better, but no one had really been deceived into thinking that the galaxy would become a perfectly peaceful place. Especially not while the Sith were still at large. Onderin had been instrumental in bringing down the Empire; now, he wondered what role he could play against the Sith.

But that was not a line of thought for this moment. Now the troops were catching up and gathering around, having snuffed out the remaining slaver resistance. They turned their eyes on the Jedi. Onderin looked over them, meeting many of their eyes as he did so. "Let's finish the fight," he said.

He drew on the Force, replenishing himself, then drew his lightsaber again and lit its blade. Swiftly, intrepidly, the Corellian Jedi ascended the last flight of stairs, stretching out with his senses to get a feel for what awaited them. There would be a couple of tough targets here, he sensed, slavers or mercenaries with some actual combat experience. Maybe they would provide a challenge.

Without a word, Onderin charged into the front line, casting aside barricades and deflecting blasterfire with the same stroke that sundered a slaver's body, making the Force again echo with his pain.

3C12kbA.png

Tros suddenly stopped with the hand raised into a fist by Hallas. He took this moment to observe his own surroundings to see what sort of clue he could find to help aid his vod during such a time. He wasn't given much time as Hallas turned around and took off his buy'ce.

"We're falling behind. They have now formed a front line a good distance away from here. If they keep advancing like they are, we'll never catch up to them. We might be better off doing our own thing or to find a way to cut them off."

"Those panels along the wall indicate that there could be movement in the hangar bays not far from here. We could keep said ships from taking off."

Tros was a little amazed that he himself would be the first to speak up, as in this group he was always the follower. But, it would serve it's purpose, as it was only the validate thing for them to do at the moment without getting them all killed. And from what he learned as a bounty hunter, no bounty was ever worth the hunters own life.

"Ardell is right, lets start moving in that direction and keep these slavers from leaving planet side."

As the group began to move forward, Tros' own arm was grabbed by Hallas as he spoke to him privately.

"Gar shuk meh kyrayc"

With that, Tros nodded his head the two followed the rest of the group towards the hangar bay and almost certainly a great fight, one which was made clear that Tros should not be apart of. Last time I ever go in as this senator character...

A turbolaser blast found it's target, and one of the frontrunning CoreSec ships took a direct hit, on fire and shedding bulkheads, it plummeted back to the planet. Escape pods whisking away from the wreckage.

The Golden Ark glimmered for a second against the jet black sky, then disappeared with a flash. They had escaped at last, into the abyss of hyperspace.

slavers.png

Calix Meus Inebrians

Adenna was focused on only one thing at this moment: bringing swift justice to those who deserved it upstairs. There were many up there and they needed to die for their crimes. Mercy was a virtue of the Jedi, but so also was justice. Right now, mercy was not something that occurred to Adenna, only justice sang through her veins.

When the time had come and the men were ready, Master Starlisk stormed into the tenth floor with Adenna closely following and CoreSec officers behind her. Death was everywhere and bodies fell in pieces or with charred holes filling their body. Some were crushed behind the very barricades they used as cover, others were blown to pieces by grenades. It was madness and chaos.

There were few living slaves left. Most were dead well before they could be saved. At this point, Adenna almost didn't care. Her heart and soul had been pierced too many times today to feel any more pain. She merely registered the deaths of innocents in the back of her head and continued forward dealing justice and death to all in her path.

At last, she came to the grandiose office suite that served the leader of this vile bunch. Starlisk was continuing the fighting, but would be close behind. There were two Rangers that had managed to keep up with her. She decided not to wait for the Jedi master to catch up.

Adenna touched the Force again and splayed out her left hand in an abrupt gesture. The doors, designed more for their looks than their durability, crumpled inward and the lock holding them snapped. They swung open with a creak of warped hinges revealing a brightly lit room streaming with sunlight.

Immediately, two slavers attacked. One was blasted in the face by a Ranger, the other was sliced from clavicle to mid chest by Adenna's orange lightsaber after she blocked their blaster bolts. She didn't pay them any further heed as her focus was on the only other two living beings in the room.

A powerfully built and finely dressed human male stood in front of an obscenely large desk. He did not emanate fear or hatred or fury like others in they had encountered in this building did. Instead, he extruded malignant curiosity and bemusement.

The only thing that kept Adenna or the Rangers from killing him was that he had a slave in front of him with a knife to the hapless youth's throat. "Hello, Jedi," he said in a smooth, controlled voice. "It seems that you and your superiors have managed to destroy what took me a lifetime to build. That is unfortunate, but thus is life."

Sensing no direct threat from the man, Adenna hazarded a glance around the office for any other threats that could be there. She found nothing and looked back at the man. She didn't trust herself to reply, but simply glared.

The man smiled out of one corner of his mouth and continued, "Don't wish to speak, that is fine. 'I surrender,'" he said with an exaggerated, almost mocking voice. "Allow me to live and I will spare this useless piece of meat's life. Arrest me and throw me in prison for the rest of my life if that is what you wish."

Adenna didn't respond, but merely continued to glare. The Rangers glanced at her waiting to see her response, but see said nothing.

"It is a fair deal, Jedi. My life for this one's. Consider it a tradeoff. This slave will be given the freedom I once had and I will be the imprisoned slave that this one once was."

Again, Adenna said nothing. She instead studied the situation. The man's grip on his knife was tight and the blade was close to the slave's throat. The poor youth was too terrified to speak or do anything but look at her with fear widened eyes. She considered ripping the knife away with the Force, but that might be too easy. This man was cunning, he could easily have a blaster pressed into the slave's back.

She gave absolutely no thought to sparing this one's life. Of all the beings on this planet, he was the least deserving of keeping his life. Shooting the man would be too risky, he could jerk in his dying moments. She had to kill him without giving him a chance to twitch.

"What will it be, Jedi?" the man said almost mockingly. "Shall I die here and be joined by this poor boy, or will you throw me in prison?"

Adenna said nothing. Her eyes lost focus as she stopped using them and turned to the Force. She could feel this man's body and its flows through the Force. She let her mind merge into the Force as she drew upon the experiences she had in healing. She was able to heal many injuries and fix many things that could harm the body and had done so many times. But she could also undo the very things she could heal or even inflict them on others.

It wasn't hard to find this man's nervous system, it was bright with activity and tension to her mind. She traced it from the man's arms and legs to his back, then up his spinal column to the base of his head. It was so simple to cause great harm with just a tiny bit of pressure in the right place. The key was to know where that place was.

Adenna found the correct nerves that connected his brain to the rest of his body and without a single word or emotion, pressed.

The man did not even have the chance to register what was happening when his entire body suddenly went slack and he fell to the floor completely paralyzed from the neck down. The knife he held at the slave's throat fell to the ground as the fingers that held it no longer received the commands to continue to do so. The slave, seeing he was now free, fled away from the slaver and started trembling in a corner as his adrenaline took over.

Adenna didn't stop there, though. She walked over to the paralyzed man and stood over him. His eyes were widened in surprise, but he could not summon the motor control to speak. "I do not accept your surrender," she said quietly. With a simple, almost subconscious twitch of her head, Adenna snapped the man's neck with the Force killing him instantly. It was far too painless for her liking, but she would not stoop to torture no matter how much he might have deserved it.

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

The fighting went quickly. The allied CoreSec and Antarian troops had proven their quality through the long climb, and by the last floor, the slavers knew they were doomed and the allied forces knew they had won. The morale swung, and with it so did the challenge level. In minutes, Onderin had efficiently led them through most of the room-clearing sequence. However, with only a few rooms left, he could feel turmoil in the Force, and not because of death, but because of pure, seething hate. Even slavers didn't fight with that kind of hate.

Letting the troops finish themselves, he found the source of the hate and, much to his dismay, it was Jedi Alluyen. Even as he came within sight, he felt her stretch out through the Force, then the man she was facing crumpled. She declared that she did not accept his surrender, and then she made sure he was dead by snapping his neck.

The Jedi Master approached her at a jog. "Jedi Alluyen!" he called, his voice stern, reprimanding. Something a middle-aged man with decades of combat experience did pretty well. His lightsaber was still lit. "Calm yourself. Be mindful of what you have done--that is not the way of a Jedi."

He stretched out with the Force, trying to read her to see how deep she had gone. The dark side was tempting, and what she had done was powerful. It had probably felt good to do it. But even a brush with that power could have everlasting consequences. He had faced it before, and he had turned it away. "It's not worth it," he told her, his voice calming.

3C12kbA.png

Tobias reached the main lines, something didn't feel right. He reached out, not much resistance. Making his way past some scorched corpses, he felt a familiar pressence.

Through the gunsmoke and screams, a bark.

Looking to his right, there he was. Sooba.

He was battered and bloodied, but alive. A glimmer of hope streamed from Tobias. But off in the distance, he felt something dark from someone close.

How....Interesting....

Tros did his best to follow his vod, and the pure fact that he even had a buy'ce on helped him. Although, part of him wished that he would soon be able to return to his own, as another's never felt right to wear. Being in the back of the group, he only ever saw what others were encountering up front, which now seemed to be battle droids. The team moved fast, arriving in the hangar bay only to watch the final ship blast out with increasing speed. Almost as if everyone was following a script, they all placed their weapons away and moved to search the floor for any form of scraps they could find. Frinyk removed his own buy'ce and made his way over to some console to start slicing in, while Hallas took of his buy'ce off and walked closer to Tros.

"Call the jetiise tomad and inform them that there isn't anything left worth fighting for. All teams have done everything that they've could."

Tros nodded his head towards his vod. He watched for a moment as Hallas in his green and red beskar'gam turned and began to search through some scraps on the floor as well. He placed his buy'ce down and the floor, allowing for his red hair to stick up slight as having worn his buy'ce almost 16 hours straight. Tros' removed Keirak's buy'ce and placed his call in.

"Jedi Team, this is Senator Tros Ardell. The Mandalorians have reported that at this point the slavers are off planet with whatever they could spare. Unless you plan on running after them, this fight is done for today."