Schloss Dauerhafte Dunkelheit – Sith Temple (Dagobah)

Lord Ar-Pharazon

Lucifer was pacing at a steady speed along the hallway when he was rudely interrupted. It seemed his apprentice Drake...had finally arisen again from his bacta slumber.

He used the force to abruptly grab the young man's throat as he uttered harsh and biting words that would feel like needles up the man's spine.

''And why should I take you back. You are a pathetic excuse for a sith...I gave a simple, basic task and you failed me.

I am not in the habit of giving second chances---yet under the circumstances I may have a use of you...this is your only saving grace. But do not fail me again or mark my words...your death shall become legendary among apprentices. The task is simple, I need a emissary to go ahead of us to Naboo, find out if the agents of CoreSec and the Jedi with them are still present. If they are they must not know your attachment to me...I shall teach a skill whereby you would hide your alignment in the force to this end.

Find out this information however you can and report back. If CoreSec and the Jedi are not present we can assume they are on Coruscant already and concluded Lord Ar-Pharazon is the culcrit if this is the case that is where Calmin and Zuko come in.''

The kiffar turned to Calmin and Zuko handing them a note as he spoke.

''Your task should be explained well enough on that. Use this as a test of your skills and what I have taught you so far.''

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

Drake gasped for breath as Lucifer released him and he sank to the floor massaging his throat. He rose and gave a stiff bow and sped off to the hanger bay. As he fired up the engines he smiled slightly to himself, this job would be a cake walk. As long as he didn't do anything to attract attention to himself unnecessarily he would become lost in Corucsant's crowds in no time at all. With that thought he lifted of Dagobah and set a course for Coruscant.

• 2 weeks later...

After speaking with Drake, Lucifer continued his walk to his ship although just as he was about to board his com-link started to beep.

Peering at it he listened...as he looked he was intriqued as a slight smile gripped his lip. So it seemed Sheog had made something of himself, the sneaky hutt had achieved what he always wanted...true power---as Dark Lord Of The Sith.

Thinking carefully and wagering the risks as well as the negatives against the benefits of helping, the kiffar calculating the chances of success...and of a cunning plan as he found that two tasks seemed to coincidently co-incide to his advantage. He sent his reply.

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

As Lucifer prepared the takeoff sequance he noticed he had a message and so he took a look while waiting for Calmin and Zuko to board.

So it seemed that his quarry had moved on, something he expected given the delays he was being subjected too but something he could also remedy. The kiffar thought of it as rather like a game of chess...his opponent had made their mvoe now it was his turn---however whenever he played chess he always played to win, and as such was preparing and moving the pieces about the board ready to make his checkmate.

Turning to Calmin he spoke when he noticed he had entered along with Zuko.

''Drake has reported. It seems our quarry has as expected vacated Naboo and as such phase two of our plan is now in affect, remember hat was written upon that note...infiltrate the nest of our enemy and implicate as specified. I will drop you off on Coruscant since I have to see to other matters there but once planetside your task is your own...Zuko will go with you and keep overwatch and become your contact on the outside. For now you work as a team. That is all.''

With that the kiffar turned to the front of the ship and closed the exit ramp to lift from the surface of Dagobah. For now he would say goodbye to this god forsaken place...home to another of the sith's sanctuary's.

Mid-flight he sent a message to Drake (Raven37) informing him to rendevous on Coruscant at the docks.

Akheron.jpg