My latest school essay - How Vader Truly Fell.... (Fin)

Dartha Athanth

Well obviously college level classes don't allow for these kinds of essays anymore but since it's a beginning italian class, I can return to elementary school once more, albeit in a different language...

Original italian text:

Da bambino, Darth Vader era avventuroso. Perchè lui viveva nella foresta noiosa, ogni giorno, lui usciva di solito, prendeva un'aereo dei planeti differenti. Mentre Darth Vader telefonava Obi-Wan Kenobi, lei madre ho comprato un'aereo nuovo per Vader! Vader era sorpriso e allegro.

Il sabato, Darth Vader visitava l'Emperor. Un giorno, l'Emperor ho detto: "Io ho avuto un preso per te, è l'aereo grande, si chiamava "Il Stella Morte"." Dopo, Darth Vader amava il Emperor. Lui madre e Obi-Wan Kenobi erano triste.

(Somewhat translated)

When he was young, Darth Vader was adventurous. Because he lived in a boring forest, everyday, he would always go out, and take an aeroplane to the different planets. While Darth Vader was talking on the phone with Obi-Wan Kenobi, his mother bought a new aeroplane for him! Vader was surprised and happy.

Every Saturday, Darth Vader would visit the Emperor. One day, the Emperor said: "I have a present for you - it is the big aeroplane which is called "The Death Star!". After that, Darth Vader loved the Emperor. His mother and Obi-Wan Kenobi were sad.[list=]

Edited by Guest

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

For fun and to help me in opera singing! Prob switching to japanese next year though because it's the language that my family speaks the third most....

And yes, I forgot the word for desert so i just wrote forest. >.<. My teacher's comments were "molto creattivo!"

Thanks for reading!

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

I wish I paid more attention in yr 8 Italian class!

That said I liked it! Quite amusing and the last line made me laugh!

Oh and I pretty much understood the second sentences you wrote to LAP and Ami... randomly picking up parts of languages ftw! I remember in Paris reading a plaque on a statue memorialising some massacre in Albania or someplace in the early 1900's and translating it with guesswork

qsWJXxN.png

looking forward to tit
One flash of my perfect chest and he'll be knocked out in a happytime daydream.

Indeed, I picked up on some of it too. But that may be because I know a handful of French and Spanish words and it doesn't seem all that different from those two... enough to fill it in with guesswork.

It's interesting how languages work that way.

Or maybe it has to do with the fact that English beat up a bunch of languages and stole their words.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Or maybe it has to do with the fact that English beat up a bunch of languages and stole their words.

Sounds to me like everyone in this thread needs to study Latin. Picking apart cognates is the work of children, or brats rather, who roll on the thatched barn's floor, with the dogs, while brigands drink in the reek.

You're all pedestrians.

Edited by Guest

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Tiana: No I think it's because the Romans conquered most of Europe... most Romantic languages are similar because they are latinate, though English has quite a bit of Germanic influence as well.

Thanks for reading again!

Edited by Guest

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

No I think it's because the Romans conquered most of Europe... most Romantic languages are similar because they are latinate, though English has quite a bit of Germanic influence as well.

Thanks for reading again!

More importantly, ragazza, keep in mind that certain things aren't to come onto this site. I've been explicit with you, concerning this matter before. Vivo negli Stati Uniti. Scrivilo per favore!

You all still need to learn Latin.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

>.< Mi dispiace, io ho dimenticato. Io sempre penso J.Net è Facebook. Non, tu hai abiti in Messico!

哈哈, 以后我写唐诗还比较好啦。。。。

(我放棄了。。。 我沒別的語言了。)

Edited by Guest

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...