THE TALE OF THE REPTILE. (Another Story With Meaning) (Fin)

The entry to the catacombs was especially ominous since all of the skeletons were painted red with blood by the fierce goblins that inhabited the cave. This was no man-cave though. The goblins thought it was a great way to scare unwanted visitors, and generally it was effective. That didn't stop Luke, though, because all he cared about was treasure and trouble. He had a plan to infiltrate the cave with a Darth Maul mask, and when he did, he was immediately captured. Being gagged and bound was not something he was accustomed to, and when it happened, he cried for hours. He knew not how he would live past thirty minutes without a George Michael song to listen to. It was a dirty pleasure, but an important one. He was probably totally screwed.

Since Luke had a walkie-talkie, he was able to signal for help, but shortly after he did, the goblins destroyed the communication device and forced him to eat the batteries. Lucky for Luke, he liked the taste of batteries, but more importantly, someone named Drew was listening on the other line. Drew was in the process of paying a small child to do his homework for him, since he lacked the adequate skills to ”œknow how to read.”

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

What type of item did they become? A spoon? A twelve-pack? One of those terribly annoying garden gnomes that make snarky comments if you walk past them?

Hysterical, by the way.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.