Lehon - Jedi Temple

Kakuto Ryu

A holo message come in for Adenna Alluyen from Apprentice Sandy Senya.

The holograph waved when opened. "Hello Master Alluyen, I understand that you have recently been released from hospital yourself, and I hope that my request is not too much for you." The holograph of the blond, freckled girl winced. "I wish to be accepted back as your apprentice, if you will have me. The medical staff here on Tython have cleared me for active duty, after several months of rehab. I am awaiting your command."

senay.png.2f049a5f093fee4ce31600cce37c9cbb.png

Calix Meus Inebrians

Adenna was eating when her comm buzzed. It took her a little bit of time to figure out the newfangled Appsung iGalaxy comm unit the Jedi had provided her. Apparently, this thing did just about everything except chew your food for you. It even included a Holonet projector.

When she finally figured out how to answer the message sent to her, she was surprised to see that it was Sandy, her former Padawan. The girl had been killed by Ar-Pharazon back on Coruscant. She should have known that Kitt would have stored a sample of her DNA to clone before sending the girl out into the Galaxy with her. Sandy had been killed while she was making her ill resulting attempt to cure Jidai Geki. After that, she had been too brain damaged to do anything about it and was in no condition to have any sort of apprentice.

The iGalaxy was equipped with a small holoprojector, so she set it up and sent a reply. "Sandy, I wish I had known you had a clone of yourself made. I thought you were gone forever. Things since you left have not been easy, but I seem to be recovered and active once more. I would be extremely interested in continuing your education and training. See if you can't get a shuttle to Lehon. I will be waiting for you here and we can see about completing your rehabilitation and training."

She sent the message and pondered what that would mean for her future. It might be a good thing to spend time here training, though it might seem that the Galaxy might need more Jedi very soon. She didn't know what to do, but trusted on the Force and those Jedi who were wiser to direct her.

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Kitt was calm and listened to everything the man had to say to him. In his time of being undercover with CoreSec and his time of being Grandmaster, he learned that people like to vent… a lot. Granted, this man was justified in some of his complaints. So once he was done, Kitt slowly responded.

"You know that reports such as that can be very deceptive. The Sith can get the galaxy to believe whatever they want it to. But I can also say with all honesty that I have been in a coma recently. It does not excuse the Order's lack of response. I can promise you that I myself will personally look into the matter and uncover what I can."

Kitt waited to see if his words and soon to be actions would calm the man down. Plus, traveling might do some good for both Adenna and himself.

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

"To tell the truth...Master, I didn't know I had a clone made. Perhaps it was something I signed up for when I joined the Jedi Order. Either way, I am enroute to you."

After around twelve hours, A jedi Shuttle arrived at the Jedi temple. Getting clearance to land, the shuttle descended. Sandy sat perfectly still at the shuttle controls, stretching out with her senses. She could locate many recognizable presences. Including one of her master. Sandy reached out with a thought of reassurance and trusting as the shuttle touched down. Sandy grabbed her equipment bag and made sure her lightsabre was in place on her hip and set forth into the temple, looking for her master.

Calix Meus Inebrians

In an odd warping of time and space, Adenna was able to go through an entire day without running into Kitt who, unbeknownst to her, was having a single short conversation on the other side of the Temple. She was going through some basic lightsaber drills when she felt the arrival of her apprentice. After turning off the drones she was training against, she put on her brown robe—she still couldn't find a good blue one to wear—and headed to the landing bays.

When she saw Sandy, she stopped and waited with her hands crossed in front of her. She couldn't deny that seeing the girl walking again nearly brought tears to her eyes. It was though a piece of her that had been missing was brought back. She had suffered so much loss in the last year, but to have this replaced was perhaps the Force telling her that it was time for her to rebuild.

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Sandy rounded the corner and nearly skidded to a halt. There she was, her beloved Master. Sandy didn't think she would become emotional, but she could feel a stream of tears start to build up in her eyes. She let her bag drop to the tile ground and she bowed to Adenna. It almost felt like the weariness of the past year were finally starting to depart. Her experiences with the slavers, and even her murder was temporarily forgotten.

"Master! I mean Adenna....It is so very good to see you again!" The tears began to well up and she wiped her eyes with the hem of her sleeve, grinning nearly ear to ear.

Calix Meus Inebrians

Adenna embraced the girl tightly for several long moments before releasing her. "It is so good to see you," she said softly. "I wish we could have more time to relax, but things in the Galaxy are building up to what I fear may be all out war. We need to ready ourselves for the coming conflict."

She motioned behind her and said, "I will take you to your new room. It is not much, but it will suffice. Take some time and eat, I do remember you enjoying that. Once you are finished, we will see what you remember and get to work."

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Sandy smiled and followed her master to the new room. It was sparse and prefabricated. As was the case with most rooms provided to apprentices of the Jedi Order. None the less, she couldn't feel more at home. She tossed her bag on the floor to her bed, looked in the mirror and smirked. She ran her fingers through the tangled mess of hair and walked with her master to the cafe.

"What kind of war master? Who is fighting whom?" Sandy wolfed down a few of the tasteless protein cubes and coughed. "You are right, I do prefer better tasting food!" But it was too late to grab another whole meal, so instead she tossed the plate into the receptacle and nodded her readiness.

"I am ready whenever you are master! The hologrammes back on Tython were not like having a real master..."

Calix Meus Inebrians

Kitt took the lack of response as a sign that his words for the moment would be enough. So he bowed himself out of the group and started to make his way back towards Adenna. By this point, he had kept Adenna waiting long enough as he got cleaned up from the long flight journey here, and somehow managed to get distracted. But as he approached, he saw that Sandy Sarna was with her, the padawan of whom Kitt had sent out as a pair into the field. Sandy ended up dying, either shortly before after after his own conflict with Ar-Pharazon. Even from his distance, he could tell that it was an emotional reconnection for the two ladies, so Kit began to hover around the area until both of them were ready to have another enter the picture...

"I am not anyone's 'master,' Sandy," Adenna said, though her words were soft and without sting. "I am your teacher, nothing more." While Sandy was consuming an alarmingly large amount of food, she filled the girl in on what she knew about the rise of Faust and the various attacks on the Senate, Corellia, and Kashyyyk.

She noticed Grandmaster Kitt was here, waiting for them. She stood up and went to greet him. "Grandmaster," she said with a quick bow, "it appears my apprentice has returned."

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

"Of course Adenna, or teacher, whatever works for you!" Sandy blushed and was about to speak further when her master talked about the current events. They would surely be in for a dreadful fight within the next few months.

Sandy bowed and stayed respectfully silent when the grandmaster approached. She smiled and listened attentively.

Calix Meus Inebrians

Kitt shook his head for a second, but quickly stopped himself from doing so. So instead, he offered up a more broken smile. Much like Adenna just told Sandy not to call her a title, she then turned and addressed Kitt by a title, and a wrong one at that.

"You don't need to call me Grandmaster. Onderin Starlisk is in that role right now. So for now, you may simply address me as Kitt. I'm not technically apart of the Jedi Order as it stands right now. But that doesn't stop me from doing good in the galaxy and aiding the Jedi. Sandy Sarna, Adenna Alluyen, we are going to travel to Coruscant and provide a moral support during their investigation of the Senate. Fuast has already been there and attacked, therefore we will not be in danger, at least not within a direct danger that I can't help protect you both from. I feel within the Force that this will be a good starting point for the three of us to reconnect and gain some better training in the field without jeopardizing the Jedi Order or ourselves."

Kitt stood, now fully clad back in typical Jedi robes for the most part. He no longer wore his white colored robes, but a black robe over a black and silver flight suit. It would do for now. His blaster from CoreSec was hidden, as was his lightsaber. He was ready as ever to get back into the mold of the Jedi Order lifestyle. So now he stood and awaited the two females to make their choice if they would accompany him or not, as he would not force either to risk their lives, as he no longer held such authority anymore.

Speak of the devil and he appears- not Faust himself, no, but one of his agents.

While the Hunter was mostly incapacitated aboard the Megiddo from exhaustion, currently in deep space, he sent one of his agents to shut down one of the known Jedi locations on Lehon, not entirely trusting his actions in manipulating Black Sun to do the trick.

The agent approached the Jedi temple, wrapped in illusion and shadow, strolling as if it were a giant and entering into one of the hangar areas. This was one of the abominations the Hunter bred on Onderin's labs. This was a unique creature, one that a former master of the Jedi and balance known as Stephen had slain at one time before the Hunter brought it back to life. Indeed thought Faust ordered this abomination revived, it was with some trepidation and loathing even from the Hunter to deal with such a beast.

The creature's origins were hard to trace, but before it was slain, it was a devoted follower, even worshipper of the Baron N. Papanoida of Pantora before turning to the Dark Side.

"FEAR ME JEDI! I HAVE COME FOR YOUR BLOOD!" The voice thundered and carried with it an almost awesome presence. There was a psychic backlash that was oppressive in dealing with it- indeed that was its forte, sniping and attacking from a distance with illusion and psychic assaults to drive foes fleeing or into despair.

The cloak of illusion dropped and the creature revealed itself, its skin bursting into fire. It was a mottled green with a squat, flabby body, tufts of hair, and what looked like horns of a sort. The fiery aura and its stunted beastly nature gave it the appearance of a flaming troll, though it was reported, if someone could believe it, ice powers with the ability to cool things down with a small club. it wielded.

Because of its long distance psychic sniping, this misbegotten creature, bane of things across the Galaxy had a code name with which it introduced itself, sending out waives of psychic pressure to cause fear and agony to all it encountered.

"FEAR ME! FOR I... AM... ARCHER!!!"

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Before Adenna could provide any sort of answer to Kitt, an impressive wave of utter wrongness spread from somewhere nearby accompanied by slight tremors in the ground. Without warning and completely without invitation, an intruder had invaded her life and the lives of the two people talking with her. Memories of past frustration and despair resurfaced in her mind though she wasn't quite sure where they came from. It was as though a dozen administrators all cried out in weariness and were suddenly drowned out by the screams of utter dismay coming from the masses. For some reason, deep down inside her soul, she knew there was only one weapon that could possibly end the torment wrought by this fell creature: a giant hammer.

She cast aside the trepidation that threatened to overwhelm her and stumbled towards the Machinery Room even as others fled in panic. She wasn't sure if Sandy was following, but dearly hoped that the girl wasn't going to do something as audacious as feeding this trollish creature. Kitt, the Grandmaster, would be needed. She wasn't sure if she was going to be strong enough to wield the great hammer alone and might need his support.

Once she got to the Machinery Room, her blue eyes scanned the room until they settled on her only hope. There, sitting in a large stand against the wall was a beautifully carved hammer that was at least a meter tall. The handle of this hammer was made of the cold hardened steel of grim resolve. The head of the hammer was as black as midnight and radiated a sense of finality upon whatever it was used against. She dashed over to the tool and beheld its beauty. As she picked it up, she noticed that on the head were engraved faded letters worn down from use. She couldn't make out the entire word, but she was able to make out three words: BAN.

Feeling as though she was aging years in seconds, she grabbed the hammer and fought step by step through the miasma of misery being unleashed by the monster. It was a soul sucking, heart corroding experience that threatened to sap her resolve. Only the faint hope of cleansing this site of such a beast and the beauty and wonder that might result kept her going. Hoping against hope that Kitt and Sandy were holding their own against this creature, she stepped into the hangar bay to face the prolifically flaming troll.

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

A sudden wash of bile boiled up Sandy's throat as she was about to speak again. She had to shut her mouth quickly to prevent her from becoming sick, her teeth audibly clacking together. She stumbled against one of the tables as memories and horrors began to pulse into her mind. She watched her master run off and Sandy called upon the force for strength. She breathed and with that breath she could feel the horror start to ebb. She caught eyes with the grandmaster and went to pull her lightsaber but found it was already in her hand.

She grinned.

Now there would be a battle against unseen appoints and unspeakable odds.

Calix Meus Inebrians

With fast and furious movements, Adenna was off towards the giant growing threat within the Force, which seemed highly ridiculous that such a thing could even muster enough strength to fight against Jedi. It was as if the Force wielded this thing into existence for the sole purpose of challenging bored Jedi. Or maybe it was nothing more than a simple Moderator of this galaxy forcing interesting story plots. Kitt didn't care much either way, it was somewhat along the lines of what he wanted. Looking now directly at Sandy, the young padawan, pale and ready stood by Kitt's side with her lightsaber drawn. Why she would choose to stay closer to him versus her master, Adenna, was beyond his own understanding. So he did what any Jedi with his experience would do. He drew his lightsaber and looked at Sandy and spoke rather excited with a grin on his face, mirroring Sandy's.

"Let's go kick some unforeseeable force's butt in."

Archer was up for a challenge, especially for picking on foes he thought were beneath him.

As the first challenger approached the hangar bay followed by a young girl and Kitt, Archer changed tactics and tried a psychic illusion to entrap his foes.

The hangar bay seemed to melt, turned into a fiery valley. Flanking him on each side were dozens and dozens of what looked like battle droids, marching in step. The results were impressive in scope, and the background is vivid and believable, as is the illusion of the sensation of heat. Unfortunately the droid illusion was clunky when animated, casting them right into the heart of the uncanny valley, and the sound effects to bolster the reality of the illusion was all but cartoony.

"Dude! Can't you see you're totally outmatched by my army?" Archer sneers using an eye roll that was all but reflexive, hoping his foes would be awed by the phantom menace he produced take him at his word. "Just lay down and die already! "

The sneer growing more dire and his flaming growing hotter, Archer produced one of two actual weapons he brought to this duel- a larger cudgel that radiated cold, sub-zero temperatures and could batter and freeze foes. "Time to join my cool club!" With a roar, swinging it back and forth, he charges.

((1 if you want play this out as a duel))

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Though the non-Force using maintenance personnel had long since fled, Adenna was glad to see that Kitt and Sandy were joining her in the battered and defiled hangar. She would need help to face this beast as no mere member of the Jedi network could stand against such a horrible and ghastly foe for long. The only way to defeat something like this was with sheer numbers and a firm hand steady enough to press just the right buttons to exile this creature back to the hellaceously wretched lair from whence it came.

The first move this troll made was to unleash a massive wave of heat that all but melted the hangar bay away. A small part of her mind was amazed that their fragile flesh was able to survive when the durasteel of the hangar didn't, but she had fallen for the common trap of believing what her opponent presented to her at face value without looking closely at its content. Sweat began to drip down her forehead and temples as the ground of the hangar erupted into an inferno that surely was a foreshadowing of where such a creature was ultimately doomed to spending eternity. Clutching the hammer in both hands, Adenna faced off against increasing army of enemy droids that appeared through the smoke and ash.

It was only when the droids began moving that suspicion began to dawn upon her. She had seen children move with more precision and maturity. Her suspicion blossomed to full disbelief when the droids began marching through the inferno unscathed. It made no sense at all, just like a lot of things she had encountered since coming to the Jedi. She needed to follow her first teacher, Dahar's, words and forget her physical senses and trust on the Force.

While the Archer monster gloated, she closed her eyes halfway and stretched out with the Force. What she didn't sense was more telling than what she did. Her eyes flashed open and she reacted instinctively. There was one powerful thing that trolls like this couldn't stand against: the light of truth. Drawing on the pureness of the Light Side of the Force, Adenna lashed out, attacking the illusion and hopefully clearing its effects from herself and her allies. Immediately, she began to feel cooler as the imaginary heat vanished.

Even though the truth was more powerful than illusions, smashing through the wall of the tl:dr elements of its attacks was draining. Despite finally breaking the chains of lies, she didn't have time to relish in the sweet relief of truth because the Archer monster charged with a wicked looking club in hand. Adenna fell back a few steps, trusting on her allies to cover her while she recovered her strength.

((1))

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

((I am horribad))

Sandy skidded to a halt when she saw the spanning gap of fire and brimstone. She nearly panicked at the droid army but then she remembered what the old training holos at the academy had taught her. 'One of the most dangerous weapons of the Sith is their use of trickery.' She let the air that she had been holding in escape in a puff as she drew upon the force. Her materiel senses dulled. And the heat of imaginary flames began to ebb, she would not surrender to this Archer's flames and bait.

He charged her master and Sandy lept into action. Using what her master had taught her she pulled power from the force. And fed it into her jump, landing her between her master and the charging trollish creature. She dropped into Makashi and angled the blade tip towards the stubby creature. Looking to impale him if he continued his forward charge.

((1))

Calix Meus Inebrians

The hangar seemed to rip apart into a fire and brimstone setting. Archer, now surrounded by fire and battle droids seemed off to Kitt. The fire was no where near as hot as it should have been, nor was the waves of heat right. It seemed too much like the Force pushing gently against his face as he stared down now the battle droids which looked like they were completely put together wrong. It just didn't seem right, and neither did this Archer, a being of whom Kitt was sure had long since joined the Force. But without warning, Adenna seemed hell bent on a tactic of purging the illusion, which was a good sign that she could feel the wrongness in the Force as well, she left herself slightly open, leaving Sandy and himself to protect her. Sandy was quick to defend her master, but Kitt held another quicker idea, one that could end this engagement before it started.

Stepping forward, he lifted one hand, the one with his lightsaber in it, and released a blinding light towards Archer. It was a tool he had used once or twice before while in tight spots in the field, but choose to use it as a tactical support this time around. As light directed a powerful beam with the intent to blind Archer, Kitt moved fast to produce his blaster from it's holster and fire it at Archer well before he had the chance to use his club. With a fast trigger finger he picked up while in CoreSec, he pulled the trigger three times hoping that one would be the blow he needed. Even as he did so, his own hand with his lightsaber that had used the Force technique of Force Blinding, was quick to fall into a more natural position of defense for a possible retaliation.

((1))

Archer grimaces as his illusion is broken, breaking the charge suddenly. Realizing his cool club wasn't all that great, and that ultimately no one cared, he started up his next attack just as Kitt launched a blinding attack. Archer's head retreated turtle-like back into his body, allowing him to miss the shot- though it was more like a solid sinking into a blob of fat. It was a common defense mechanism of the troll-like species to which Archer belonged, since the same orifice also expunged waste- also leading to apt observations of where (or what) his head was usually up.

His head poking out again, he sneers. "A cheap shot! A cheap shot! You can't do that!" he half-wails. "I'll show you your future!" Drawing on a technique by an individual who claimed to be a friend of the Baron Papanoidia, Archer sent out a psychic assault- showing the three Jedi their future, dead and broken as his feet. "Behold my Supershadow Technique! I bring you visions of what your future will bring!" The fact that Supershadow might have been a liar and a fraud was lost to him.

Hoping that technique stunned them, Archer launches into his second psychic attack, using another illusion and bringing out his second weapon. In a thought too hideous to behold, he multiplied as if splitting by mitosis. Some are identical, but some appear to be different, masked, as if he was running around with aliases. They all have their characteristic as they survey the trio before him.

"Behold my attack of the clones! This is the greatest move ever!" he crows himself, though various fonts of dialogue spew from his cloned and aliases. He engages in an action move that was spectacular, though some of his aliases attempts to be personable and believable fell flat as Archer prime spoke, almost giving a bi-polar appearance like a young Anakin. He raises up his weapon, a large, bulky thing that looked like it fired giant railroad style spikes, almost looking like giant metal posts. As he does it, his clones and aliases do as well, massively inflating the number of posts in the air.

"My superior post count will be your undoing fools!"

((2))

Smiling at the teamwork of her allies, Adenna is relieved to see the Archer's charge blunted. That relief quickly becomes concern as the trio suddenly finds themselves swarmed with a large number of opponents. She didn't quite know why, but somehow, she knew that these pale copies were simply wrong. They were breaking all the rules of a well organized and established society and desperately needed to go. Revoltingly, some of these shades bore an unfortunate resemblance to a human child that somehow, despite her strong maternal instincts, made her want to smash them in the face with a brick. In truth, an overwhelming urge to do just that overcame her and gave her strength enough to make the giant hammer she carried seem almost weightless.

Using the hammer to deflect the wall of posts shooting toward her took far less energy than she thought it would. Despite multiple of them getting past Sandy's covering her and deflecting off the head of her weapon, they brought with them no lasting impact. She idly kicked one lying on the ground and found they were almost completely without weight. She looked at the reprehensibly vile creatures before them and, with just a tiny bit of focus, noticed all but one was transparent and quite easy to see through.

She should have known it was all just another illusion and that there wasn't an invading army. Despite what she already knew of this troll, it was still difficult to believe the lengths in which it would go to divert and hijack the Jedi's lives. If she had thought about it for a few seconds, she would have known that there was no way a creature such as this would have any real allies or friends to support it. Such a being was a solitary creature, capable only of sowing chaos and hatred and only receiving the support of its young spawn which had no real choice but to cling to its forerunner due to complicated legal issues.

With a snarl, she clutched her hammer tightly and leaped over Sandy to attack the original, repulsive creature. She ignored the false aliases that were nothing more than a distraction and swung the full weight of the hammer down upon the posting weapon hoping to smash its muzzle and incapacitate it so her allies could move in and start hacking at this creature unencumbered.

((2))

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Sandy felt the force fill the voids in her heart and stiffen the strength in her legs. When the creature used his next attack she would be fully ready. She spun the sabre in a quick pattern of yellow light to defend herself and her master. She quickly batted multiple posts to the side and back at their originator but many still bypassed her guard. They spun her around in their fury nearly overwhelming her entirely.

She dropped to her knee.and continued the defenseman for her master until the woman kept over Sandy. She silently cursed and used the force best she could to pull herself to her feet and ran to maintain a flank guard on her master. Lest any of the trolls aliases assault from the rear.

((2))

Calix Meus Inebrians

• 3 weeks later...

Ending this duel as agreed upon by the participants.

The Archer character is an over bearing, poodoo spewing, self righteous man-child that throws a tantrum when no one acknowledges he is as good as he thinks he is. A big blob of something that decides it would be the best idea ever to attack a Jedi Temple and then square off against three Jedi. I think we all know how this is ending.

Bonus points to all involved for keeping the theme, but the Jedi win.

The Archer is perma-banished from Lehon and the galaxy forever (again)

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

• 1 month later...

The yellow bladed sabre hissed as sweat from her palms dripped ont othe molten blade. Evaporating the sweat into steam that was lost in the hazy mist of the ruined platform. With a double flick of her finger, Sandy deactivated her blade and slid into a crouch next to her master. With the back of her hand she attempted to wick the sweat from her brow but just managed to drip it into her eyes. She sighed and rubbed her eye sockets with balled up fists. She was exhausted.

She placed her hand on her master's back. "How did I fare master?" She assumed she had done poorly, for that was what she was used to hearing.

Calix Meus Inebrians

Kitt stood for the longest moment just staring at the spot where 'Archer' was just at. As confusing as it's was during the fast appearance, it's disappearance was just as confusing. He could hear the breathing from Adenna in the background and the soft voice of Sandy talking to her master was there, but they were not in the forefront of his mind. His confusion was still over the fact that with a sudden lull, everything dissipated. Slowly and surely, he turned off his own lightsaber and turned back towards Sandy and Adenna, his face clearly flushed with confusion. Sweat was present upon his face, but nowhere near as much as Sandy or Adenna. Looking at both females, he went to smile, but only a grimace was managed.

"… Well… "

Slightly disappointed at the anticlimatic ending of this encounter, Adenna took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She flipped the hammer until the head was resting on the ground and leaned up against it. She felt Sandy's hand on her back and was glad that the girl was still standing. "You did well," she said. "You had the self control to protect and cover me instead of rushing in for the kill or fleeing in terror. A crucial part of working as a team is knowing when you need to attack or defend so another, stronger individual can attack."

She turned to the grandmaster and asked, "Do you know what that thing was? I have never heard of anything like it before."

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Kitt looked at the spot where they had just fought against… whatever it was and then back at Adenna. Lifting his arms slightly in a going up motion, he allowed for his body to relax as responded to Adenna.

"I'm not really sure Sandy. It seems to have echoed from the Force… but that was all I got from it…"

Kitt kept his gaze on Adenna and instantly felt a ping in his gut as he realized he called Adenna 'Sandy.' It wasn't the first time he's screwed up names since waking back up in a haze. He slowly let his mind slip away for a second to think about what could be causing him to make such slips. Lowering his head to think, but then quickly snapping it back up to Adenna and Sandy.

"I think it would serve us better not to dwell on it though… We do need to get our bearings though."

Sandy slid back to kneel next to her master and whispered, "My mother used to tell us stories of trolls that sound a lot like what we witnessed here. But those are just old tales from years ago." She tried not to giggle at the Jedi master calling Adenna Sandy, but she couldn't help it. She pulled out her datapad and activated the GPS function. Masters, according to this, we are still within the temple. How that creature got so far into this place unnoticed is beyond me. What is our next step?"

Calix Meus Inebrians

• 2 weeks later...

Destiny has always been a concept that mystified people. Some believe it is inevitable. That no matter what happens in your life, no matter how hard you fight, no matter how much you run, destiny will always find you. Others believe that destiny can be changed. That if you know your path, you can turn away from it and create your own path. That you can forge the destiny you want if only you fight hard enough. There seems to be enough people who believe each theory and believe they have seen each theory proven that no one will ever know the truth. But what about those who never knew their destiny, or believe their destiny was stolen from them by the actions of others? What about those who Destiny left behind? Will they ever know their true path, or will they be left to forge their own?

These were just some of the thoughts that raced through Garricks mind as he stood before the door of the Jedi Temple. The symbol of the order seem to gleam brightly in the sunlight as he stared at it. Only recently had he found out this was where he was supposed to have been for the last 15 years. He had no idea what happened to stop him from arriving at the doors of the Jedi as an infant. He only knew that his future had been derailed, that the life that had been chosen for him was stolen. But yet here he was, 15 years later here he was. Turning his head to look at Forgotten Angel, he contemplated just going about his life, accepting the fate that had been given to him. Forgetting about destiny and its role in the universe. But he knew he would always wonder: what if?

Placing his hand flat against the symbol etched into the door, he felt a pulse in his mind and the door cracked and light burst through. Taking a half step back, the young man watched as the door slowly parted wide enough for him to step through. Placing his palm on the grip of his blaster, he slowly made his way into the Temple. Although he knew this was where he was meant to be, he was still unsure of the welcome he would receive. As he walked through the main hall, he took in the murals and tapestries and statues of Jedi long past. He could see battles between dozens of men and women of varying species fighting with weapons Garrick had never seen. Swords of pure energy clashed against swords of archaic designs and styles. Some of them even reminded Sage of the sword strapped to his back.