Burning (NSW) (Fin)

The venomous earth vomited torrents of scorching red lava high into the darkened skies, spraying the villagers with searing liquid death which gushed relentlessly like an unclean knife wound, ripped wide open and infectious, ever bleeding and eternally ablaze, much to the chagrin of the hundreds of poor souls forced to run from its wake. As the villagers tried to escape, a volley of massive flaming rocks poured down upon them, as if an angry god raved furiously in response to the continued infidelity of his slothful people, and only spewing brimstone would suffice as just punishment. Burning was the theme of the day, and when the last man burned, the volcano erupted again ”“ just for the sheer amusement of a diabolically predetermined sadistic fate. Suddenly, a lanky telepathic kid ran into the fray, and died before he could successfully cast an astral projection. Of course, he knew ahead of time that it was going to happen, because of his psionic power of foresight.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Okkkaaayyy.....

I swear, your stuff always leaves me speechless.

What was with that kid at the end? That seemed totally pointless and disjointed with the rest of the story, especially since you already stated that the last man died, and now suddenly there was this other kid.

I like your imagery on some of the lines, espeically the first line describing the lava as being like the gushing blood of a wound.

This is the kind of stuff that sums you up in my mind...diabolically sadistic.

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

Okkkaaayyy.....

I swear, your stuff always leaves me speechless.

This is the kind of stuff that sums you up in my mind...diabolically sadistic.

Thank you!!

I think...? Maybe?

I don't even know anymore...

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen