Anakin's Introduction to Master Yoda's Famous Stew (Complete

JediKaren

So in my boost of creative writing, I thought up this little gem. I hope you like it.

Notes: Strangely enough, without connection to this story, my father is making a very evil stew.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

Obi Wan groaned.

”œOh Anakin, how could you?”

Bringing Light into Darkness

Join the Psiworld

Hahaha that was great! I love it when people write these little quirky peices. Now I'm curious as to what Obi-Wan did/said to have to eat the stew

qsWJXxN.png

looking forward to tit
One flash of my perfect chest and he'll be knocked out in a happytime daydream.

Very amusing. Interesting to see nine-year-old Ani, too, because fics from this era usually place him a few years later. Nice little touch.

And I agree with Nat--I want to know what Obi-Wan did.

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

I miss the old 'gag-fic' fics. I thought it was funny. And now I want to know what Obi-Wan did but I suppose if we knew the joke would be gone.

“But he’s dead!”

“That’s your problem

I laughed.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

You all are welcomed. Here is part two:

Part Two

Obi Wan looked as he heard the door slid open. A young, blond hair boy with pale skin and a less than happy, slightly green face came in. The boy rushed to the near by bathroom and only after long minutes passed, did he come out, sweaty and sick looking.

”œSo, how did it go?”

Bringing Light into Darkness

Join the Psiworld

LOL! I loved Obi-Wan and Anakin's interaction. I think it was a little out of character for Obi-Wan to be encouraging Anakin to break the rules, but it's AU, so it was perfectly fine.

I loved Anakin's rendition of what he went through eating the stew, and his comment on Hutts and their sense of smell.

Makes me wonder what Luke did to deserve some stew in ESB! Maybe just because he pulled a blaster on Yoda.

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

• 1 month later...

That was very amusing. It might have been even funner (is that a word? funner?) if there was a tad (I only mean a tad) more exposition. But as it is it's still a fun little read. Thanks for posting it.

Lost in a state of confusion...which might be between Rhode Island and Denmark...hmm...now where is that map?

• 1 month later...

This piece made me laugh out loud at 4:30 in the morning...Great interaction between Obi-Wan and Anakin. What's funny is I could actually see that happening in like a young adult EU novel or something. And after reading Dark Rendevous I could see Yoda doing something like this as well. All in all a very funny read!

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05