Star Wars: Advent of Shadows - Updated 9/19/2011

Lord Ar-Pharazon

Shes a very good lurker...

Looks good Ben, you certainly have me captivated. Hell, I might even get inspired to finish my FanFic (for the like 4th time) Cant wait to see where you go from here. its an odd sense to think about you, Geki, Tarrian, and others as Jedi though...

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Cant wait to see where you go from here. its an odd sense to think about you, Geki, Tarrian, and others as Jedi though...

Well, Raynuk is a Jedi too. I've already included you above too, just not by name.

Yeah I know, I remember you telling me that when you asked me if it was ok with me, and I think I picked myself out anyway.

1fE1uLv.png

I do have one question though... why is this story stickied? Is that really fair to everyone else?

Just asking.

Well, there was that period of time when Ben got admin powers a few weeks ago... And hey, no one ever said he wasn't corrupt!

Oh and Ben, you officially made me think that I should get back to finishing MY RP based FanFic. Thanks a lot. buttmunch!

1fE1uLv.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well, based on that you told me I was already mentioned, and given that my chatacter is a composer, Im assuming I am the Jedi on the Harp. As such, I would also assume that im the leader of the band for the ceremony

1fE1uLv.png

• 2 weeks later...

See, what I got from it was that Raynuk the composer was a little let down that he put so much work into it, and yet it was Dakin who got all the attention. He feels a little left out, but then with the conversation he has with her, to me seemed to cool his frustration, as if hes saying

"Well, at least she got the praise instead of someone else less worthy"

I would almost go so far as to say that he has... a special place in his mind for Dakin.

1fE1uLv.png

• 1 year later...
uot;]Sorry it's taken so long to get to this Ben.

Great chapter. Chazi strikes me as a Anakin-style character, in as far as she has lots of ability and potential and her formal training is running far behind schedule.

No problem. I am the slowest writer ever (except for Raynuk), so I deserve the wait.

I SAW THAT!

I actually had forgotten about this story considering I left shortly following my last post... But I found it again and I love it, though I am eager to see what else you have planned for the neurotic composer Jedi that clearly has a crush on the singer

1fE1uLv.png

Oh you're going to love it, Raynuk. It's going to be like a "Black Swan meets Misery meets Wheel of Time meets Jnet" type of thing. Get ready.

That.

Sounds.

AWESOME.

Of course I'm interested in what you develop all your characters into, especially given the 'alternate reality' thing you got going on with all our RP characters. I do believe thats one of the biggest reasons we love this story.

It reminds me of The Gathering from years back, so epic...

1fE1uLv.png

• 1 month later...