The Continuing Story ((A brand new, crazy And Then!)

Amidala Skywalker

It was a fine, beautiful morning. The sun was rising, the birds were chirping, and a warm breeze was ruffling the treetops of Yavin 4's jungles.

Ami woke and stretched. She turned over and snuggled in the covers.

Suddenly, a thought struck her, and she sat bolt upright.

”œAMIDALA JUST SAT BOLT UPRIGHT!”

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

Darsha woke up from her nice sleep and stretched. "What a beauuuuutiful day it is!" she exclaimed.

Beside her, her evil(er) twin Dartha snorted grumpily. "Yeah? who rolled over in the night and chipped my front tooth?"

Darsha blinked, wide-eyed. "Oh, I'm sorry! Here, let me chip mine too and we'll still look alike!"

++++++

After Darsha had chipped her tooth, she turned on her mental radio station.

Iannounceeverything yelled. "Lukiepoowhoisthebestmasterever is taking some new padawans!"

Darsha screamed. "Hey Dartha, you haven't been a padawan of lukiepookiepuddingandpie yet! Let's go to him and make you one!"

Dartha rolled her eyes. "I'd soon rather go to a dentist."

Darsha pouted. "Come on, it's not that bad! Lukiepookiebootiewookiee is really very very very very very very nice!"

Dartha sighed. "But..."

Darsha shouted: "No more! Come with me now~~~!"

Dartha sighed and rolled her eyes. "I mean for our teeth, idiot."

AND THEN.....

(Whee! post, people!)

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

((*cough cough* UP!!!! *cough cough*))

Ami tried to see over Lukie's head to see who the new padawans were, but she was too short. She tried jumping, but she was still too short to really see anything. So she ran to their suite and grabbed the giant trampoline they kept in the living room. Dragging it to where Lukiepatooie was standing, she began bouncing on the trampoline.

From this viewpoint, she could see the new padawans very well. Darsha had come over dragging someone who looked just like her. "This is Dartha!" Darsha proudly announced.

"HI DARTHA!!!!!" the other padawans shouted.

Lukiecutiebucketoflove reached for a handshake, and Ami was so surprised that Dartha took it that she almost fell off the trampoline. This new padawan wasn't nearly psycho enough. Yet. Ami decided to make it her personal goal to make Dartha just as asinine as the rest of them.

"Wow...that's a big word, Mr. Narrator," Ami said, resuming her bouncing. "I like it! I'm going to use it all the time now!"

"Ami is going to use the word 'asinine' all the time now!" Captain Obvious pointed out.

Ami bounced even higher, wanting to catch sight of the new padawans before anyone else....

AND THEN...

amipaint2.jpg

Darsha started crying. "WAAAAAAAAAA, why is no one posting in this thread except Ami and me????"

Dartha snorted. "What about me then, moron?"

Darsha pouted. 'We share the same keyboard, dumdum."

But Darsha could never stay angry for long, and so she suddenly forgot about it.

"Woo what big words you have there, mr narrator." she said, ogling him while hugging lukiewhoisgettingsquashed.

Lukiewaaaapoormarkhamill sighed, and patted her head.

AND THEN...

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

...The plane exploded in a giant fireball and EVERYONE DIED.

Except for me.

And everyone else, because, you know, everyone else was actually nowhere near the plane that had exploded in a giant fireball and EVERYONE DIED. That was somewhere near Albuquerque.

It was at this critical moment of planes exploding in giant fireballs nowhere NEAR the Jedi Temple that the narrator realized one critical thing.

She had failed to exist.

At all.

Period.

End of discussion.

While busily failing to exist and manifast in the midst of the insanity insanely taking place in amidst all of the insanity, she came to yet another critical observation.

Not only did she not exist, SHE WAS TRAPPED IN THIRD PERSON WITHOUT EXISTING. While still somehow finding that she could narrate in first person! WITHOUT EXISTING.

She hovered in nonexistance around LukiepookiwhoisnowhercomputersnametheJediMasteriswhatshenamedhercomputerafternamedafterhercomputerthat istosay and relucantly realized that she didn't exist. At least everyone else did.

She looked for a microphone so that she could talk without existing.

"HELLOOOOOOOOohheyCRAPthisthing'sON!"

There was a horrible shriek of microphoniness.

"Anyone know why I'm invisible and can't, you know, walk around and harrass people? WAGH! I'm stuck as the narrator!" she realized with a horrific thudding thought that thudded through her mind and heart and soul and smashed into the ground and broke a hole in the floor.

"Oh, crap."

And THEN...

((Honestly. I haven't written randomly in ages. It'll take a while before I can do anything beyond fourth wall breaking narrating! Roll with it. I was never an original Psycho anyway, I was just in one story. So right now I'm the narrator. Who talks.))

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Ami, after covering her ears at the speaky microphoneness, looked around. Copious amounts of drool were coming out of many of the psycho's mouths. She shook her head. The Drooling Corner was about to have an influx of people...she only hoped that they would say hello to Yoda for her and ask him to sing "Phantom of the Opera". It was, after all, his best song, especially with his brass section imitations.

"I can see why you want some more padawans," Ami told her Lukiepatooie, pointing to the large river of drool.

Lukiewhoissocute smiled cutely at Ami. "I knew you'd understand."

Ami's smile grew. She had just caught sight of a sign in the distance. "Oh, Master Lukie? What's that sign over there say?"

He squinted, then sighed, knowing what was coming. "The Isle of View."

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!" Ami squealed, leaping into his arms and giving him a kiss.

AND THEN....

((MORE PEOPLE NEED TO POST....WAAAHHHH....and if they don't post we need an adventure ))

amipaint2.jpg

"Let's kiss lukipooie too!" Screamed Darsha, and she made Dartha kiss him too.

"Noooooo! Only I can kiss lukiepootiecooties!" screamed Ami.

"Let's start singing Phantom!" squealed Darsha suddenly, and she sang and broke all the windows around. "Oops," she concluded sheepishly.

And thne\\en...

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Dartha continued the story from when Darsha had left off, because no one wanted to post!

"Waaaaa!" said Darsha, touched by Dartha's first kind action.

"Are you coming closer to the light, young one?" Lukiethemasterofebberrythingz asked hopefully.

"No!" pouted Dartha, shooting lukieawwwlukieawwwwlukie an evil glare.

"Don't you hurt my LUkiepoo!" Screamed Ami and she tried to deflect the glare with her lightsaber. Unfortunately, she tripped and the lightsaber flew to extinguish the lights.

"Uh-oh," she said as the room was plunged into darkness.

And Then.....

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

There came a voice. An awful voice. An evil voice. A serious voice.

"Beware, for your DOOM is near!!! If Luke Skywalker goes to Corellia, he will never return! If his padawans go to Coruscant, they will be stricken with seriousness! Your DOOM is near! I have foreseen it!"

An evil cackle followed the pronouncement. The lights flickered back on, and all the psychos stared at each other. Ami, who had leapt into the safety of her Lukiealwayssobrave's arms as soon as the voice began to speak, jumped down. "I'm not going to Coruscant!! And Lukiepatooie is not going to Corellia! I refuse!"

Just then, Master Yoda hobbled in. "Master Skywalker, an assignment the Jedi Council has for you. To Corellia, you must go. To Coruscant, take your padawans I will, while travel, you do."

Everyone stared at each other.

AND THEN...

amipaint2.jpg

• 3 months later...

Kiara's eyes welled up with pink and purple tears. "Lukie... gone? Us... serious?! It can't be so!"

"Hey, Kiara... you've got a little something drooley right ..." Ami indicated Kiara's mouth.

Kiara hastily took Lukie's special handkerchief that he reserved to offer only those whom he cared about the most... which was of course her... and dabbed daintily at her mouth. "It wasn't drool. My mouth was just glistening a little. A lady never drools."

"Of course," Ami agreed.

"Sure looked like drool to me," Darsha mumbled so quietly that no one heard her.

"What do you mean? If no one heard her, then what was the point of even typing it?" Kiara demanded, folding her arms. "And what's with me only calling Lukie, Lukie? What happened to me calling him, Lukiepoohbucketofloveandeverythingthatishandsomeandcute?"

Ahem. Well Kiara, your current narrator happens to be married.

Kiara rolled her eyes. "Well I am not...." she glanced at Lukiepoohbucketofstuffthatishandsomebutnotashandsomeasthenarratorshusband... "Not yet that is anyway..." she stared at her master dreamily.

Lukie did not seem to notice.

fghkslad

But then he did notice and he took her tiny hand in his. "Actually Kiara, there is something I have been meaning to ask you..."

Kiara give me back the key board...

No! You don't do it right!

I am the narrator now, so you will have to deal with it.

But... you can't just call him Lukie all the time! He is so much more than that! And you can't say your husband is more handsome than he is in his name!

Ok, fine. I'll do better.

You'd better.

Meanwhile, everyone else was stand there drooling, because a certain primadonna character had decided to take up all of the narrator's typing.

"Lukiepoohbucketoflove!!!! Make this narrator stop!" Kiara whined, hanging onto his hand.

"Hey! That's my hand!" Ami cried, snatching it away from Kiara, and then conspicuously wiping at the drool er... glisten on her mouth.

And then...

(OC: Ami you did such a good job keeping with the traditions of the psychos! We wouldn't mind at all if you kept this up and wanted to keep them named the psychos! You kept the true spirit of the and then story! I LOVED it!)

"That's it!" I said. "I'm taking over the job narrating until we get our original narrator back!"

All the psychos looked adoringly at the Jedi Master who had just spoken. Luke glanced up. "Obi-Wan? What are you doing here?"

I told you, Luke, I'm narrating. Anyway, Luke got up and gave Ami a big kiss, while Ami put away her wallet and looked triumphantly at Kiara. "Lukiecutiebucketofhandsomeness is all mine!"

She started to cackle evilly but then turned it into a nice, good-guy kind of laugh at Luke's reproving look.

Kiara looked at me. "You're really cute, Obi-cutie, but you need to call Lukiepoo by his proper name."

Darsha jumped into Lukie's arms while no one was looking.

"Hey!" Ami yelled.

Meanwhile, Yoda, who was standing in a corner forgotten, began to insist very loudly that they go on their seperate missions.

AND THEN...

((Aww...thanks, Kiara! I miss the days of the Psycho Padawans...this was my little way of comemmorating them! Hope you're doing well, dear!))

amipaint2.jpg

• 2 years later...