Tale of Eerok dem toughest of Greeniez (Fin)

Guest Almira

Tale of Eerok- Black Orc- Warhammer

one day eerok waz killen dem stunties, dem der were dem pointy ear prissy elfz, dem ones wif dem white hairz

eerok see dem prissy elfz wif dem point earsz n stabz dem wif hiz truzty swordz

dem screamz eeiii, wif dem pointy earz bouncin n de wayz

'wimmin cry and no comfort for dem!!!

den der waz dem stuntiez, stuntiez r evilz dwarvze wif long berdz!

dem stabz u, or plinkaz u in de face

sumtimz eerok, has to stabz dem stunties healz in de eyes

eerok gud meanz greeniez n hangz out wif tiny goboz

de endz

Lol We are on an RP server so I spent like 6 hours yesterday having to talk like that, to the point when I got on aim I talked to Andon like that... and he was like "WTF" so I just decided to make it a story. I didn't think anyone would get it! D:

And last time I didn't put a story or poem in here Tiana yelled at me. <_<

Wow. Just wow. I have no idea what that was about.

And the linguist side of me is analyzing that to see if it classifies as another language.

It is actually it's a language most rpers on mmo's have made up, there is even a guild who only speaks in Orcish they've made up and in order to be in that guild you must speak their Orc language.

Mines not quite like theirs, but some of it is theirs and Warhammers.

Also our RP server is PVP Rp stupid and until you play RVR you don't know what real PVP is trust me. Warhammer is the only game so far that's actual player vs player in a setting it's supposed to be. You take keeps, you pour hotoil on your enemies, you run battleling rams into them. It's fun to RP on that server being that everyone else does it too.

The Dark Elves are kind of Goth chicks from Britain, they're rather snotty, yet are all "we are so dark and mysterious."

Orcs are well Orcs. They talk about shiny things, and killing things.

Goblinz are like the Orcs from LOTR's that aren't Orakai. They're the british annoying ones. They're smart, but they're simple.

The Chaos faction are like Norsemen or Saxons, they're brute force, kill kill kill kill kill, really bad English. Kill some more.

Then you have all the good guys, I lump them in to a huge group of douche, I'm not sure how you RP douche, but I'm thinking along the lines of that high school football player named Blaine, who was also president of the debate team. His best friend was Chet.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...