I'm Trying My Hand at Fanfiction.

Lord Ar-Pharazon

[Tiana edit: Not appropriate for kids or sensitive readers, definately on the A-14 side]

The Tale of Luke Georgis

”œI am so fat, and because of how fat I am, I believe I will make a big-budget, low-content, all-hype movie today,”

Edited by Guest

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

I threw in a disclaimer for the rating, though people should expect this from you... XD

I love it, it's such a wonderful parody of criticism. It shreds Star Wars in a way no review ever could.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Yes, I'll support that it was art.

Hey, I'm a Star Wars fan too and creative criticism OF Star Wars, now... that's still art and still funny.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Hmm.

Well, wonderful general concept to start. You have some absolutely hilarious commentary on our beloved saga here, which I think any well-balanced fan should be able to take. (Not all fans, of course, are well-balanced.)

I do love satire. I think it is perhaps the most purposeful and effective of all art forms when done well.

There are parts of this, as I mentioned, that are brilliant satire. There are also parts that are Family Guy combined with South Park mixed in with a bunch of fart-jokes I told in the seventh-grade, with a dash of the fat jokes I'd told the year before. Basically, your whole "Lucas literally s**ts out movies" rant is a bit too grotesque for me to appreciate. And I don't think personally attacking an artist is ever necessary. Though, the line "Legally dead would describe a forty-five minute portion of the sleeping" really got me laughing.

First of all, LAP, 5 comments on a oneshot isn't bad right now. There's justno that much happening here this time of year. Also, you've burned the fanficcers here before with your prank threads and posts. It may be that some of those that do come on are completely ignoring this thread because they don't trust anything you put in fanfic anymore. I nearly did.

anit.jpg

Thanks, Tiana!

It may be that some of those that do come on are completely ignoring this thread because they don't trust anything you put in fanfic anymore. I nearly did.

But all of that crap from the past was totally worth it to me on a personal level. And I don't regret any of it. But, that doesn't take away from the brilliance of Luke Georgis.

apeditname.jpg

Hey, this many responses on a one-shot fanfic is pretty impressive. It's normal to get some constructive criticism in here instead of WOOHOO THAT WAS AMAZING or NEVER WRITE AGAIN.

In fact, you even got a fully positive comment from me. I usually go on a bit more about how you could've made it better. I do agree with ForceFusion. Some parts are brilliant satire (hence my reason for loving it and leaving it here).

There really aren't that many fanficcers around. Five reviews is impressive. Of that, the only other people who really do review occasionally are Ami and Zero, Skye and a lot of the older ones like Jedi Kiara and Myth aren't around anymore.

Fanfic's simply just dead.

spsig.jpg

• 2 years later...
The really sad thing is that I remember this piece.

I thought you comment on everything you read?

I recall you saying that at one point. It was amusing enough to keep in the back of my mind, just for an instance like this.

apeditname.jpg

Frankly, I don't believe her.

I opened this up and thought "why did I edit in a disclaimer? I NEVER do that."

Then I read it.

Then I knew why I'd edited in a disclaimer.

spsig.jpg

Yes, and I think its a good thing you did Tiana

Now go read Torment, you havent commented on it in a while, and you totally owe me comments considering I feel obligated to update it ASAP everytime I see my quote in your signature.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

My boss is somewhat used to it... plus she's seen me drunk at like 2am in the morning on her couch(her daughter is one of my best mates). She doesn't even bother asking.

qsWJXxN.png

looking forward to tit
One flash of my perfect chest and he'll be knocked out in a happytime daydream.

• 4 weeks later...

When I saw this had been bumped, I wondered if someone was just trying for an April first joke. Yeah, it's Ben of a few years past now.

spsig.jpg

When I saw this had been bumped, I wondered if someone was just trying for an April first joke. Yeah, it's Ben of a few years past now.

No jokes. Just appreciative readers.

I would never write something so coarse and over the top again.

Or would I?

apeditname.jpg

• 7 months later...