Dantooine

Ary the Grey

This sudden communication readied Cade's hand on the hilt of his DC-17 blaster as he weaved into the alley ready for anything. The situation steadied his demeanor instantly and his only thought was of the aka. Sticking to the darkness, and to the side wall of the alley, Cade followed Gee at just far enough of a distance to not be seen, but close enough of a distance to react to any possible trouble.

Gee kept walking down the alley, and a few moments later a near silent muzzle-flash rang out from the rooftops, dropping the defel that was following Cade. Gee turned sharply, eyeing the no longer near-invisible creature.

"That thing's followed you since you walked into the bar. My sources say he's a regional hitman. Good thing you know how to listen, Vod."

Grezzik kicked the dog-like alien, knowing his boys would clean up from it.

"Tell you what. I wasn't really offering you a job. I don't even know anyone that might hire or even protect you. But I am half-trained as a Jedi, and this is a Jedi planet you've stumbled upon, and whether you realize it, you're sensitive yourself. I can send you to them if you like, that's the only idea I have right now where you'd truly be safe. And heck, you might make something of yourself. I hear they're taking more and more Guardians these days, and the few Mandos that have been trained have been excellent Guardians. At the very least, I know they'll help with another ship and a few credits...besides, that dog Darkfire still owes me a ship. At the very least you could drop my name. And yes I'd let you do that, you're in a far worse position than I."

Gee eyed the young man, wondering what exactly he'd do.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Assassins following him? Cade had wagered that his actions would earn the wrath of certain people, but he may not have fully understood how bad his situation had really been. If he hadn't made a jump here, and met Gee.... he'd likely be dead by now.

Cade began to realize just how bad a situation he had found himself in, and if such an offer was standing he had no reason not to take it. He was shocked at Gee's words that he was force-sensitive, but it might end up working to his favor.

"Ni cuyir gar entye, vod. I accept your offer, any place I could have some peace and quiet my conscience sounds good to my ears. I make a pact, I will not forget your kindness to me in this matter. Haat, Ijaa, Haa'i."

"A Jedi Master, you say?" I questioned, my finger rising up and into my ear as it began to painfully ring. "Maybe you could use some of that mumbo jumbo to align this part here so i can get my ship back to full capacity."

I felt strange around this fellow that stood before me. Despite my ability to see him, i felt strangly comfortable with him. I couldn't shake it neither. I had always wondered why the Sith took such interest with me on Coruscant and why my gift in the force was so valuable to them, but never went in search of those specific reasons. Now my chance was right here in front of me, and for the strangest of reasons, i couldn't help but wonder if he could give me such an answer.

"I have a question, if you don't mind my asking." I said, my blinded gaze shifting in his direction. "A few years ago i came across a Sith who spoke of my force sensitivity. Why was it so valuable to him that he killed all i cherished?"

Gee grunted an acknowledgement, pointing up the alley.

"You'll find a ship with encoded preprogrammed coordinates in the navicomputer. I'll send your ship shortly after you. Safe travels, vod."

And with that, the old grizzled man disappeared into the night.

((Go to Helix, assume your ship arrives thirty minutes later))

Blz1mwg.png

Cade travels up the alley Gee pointed out coming to an aging Z-95. Knowing that this must be the ship Cade enters the cockpit and activates the launch sequence. Nothing to do now but wait, seeing as how the ship was basically on auto-pilot. He hoped Gee would send his ship sooner rather than later, Cade had left his armor and most of his weapons on the Scythe.

The Z-95 took off, broke atmosphere, and activated its hyperdrive as Cade became lost in thought over the past weeks events.

Malin springs back into his fighter and pulls out a toolbox, then walks over to the ship and begins examining it. While he was gifted in combat and the ways of the Force, fixing starships was not one of his talents, and he admits as such aloud to the young man before starting his efforts to repair the ship.

On hearing the last question put to him, Malin doesn't answer at first, instead focusing on fixing the hyperdrive (and nearly shocking himself in the process). When he finally does answer, having done a rough, but servicable job of repairs, he puts down the tools he used and gives the man a direct look, mostly out of habit.

"The Sith do not value life as the Jedi do, discarding it to achieve their ends. That was why I came here." He looks around, taking in a deep breath. "This planet was once the sight of a terrible holocaust. Wantonly, the Sith slaughtered people, a practice that continues today. Their doctrine and their pull on the Force gives them power, but at a terrible price for themselves and others. The Sith, like most evil men, thought to extend their influence through you, and callously hurt those around you. You have the potential for great good or evil, young sir, based on your Force potential."

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

"What good would a blind man do with a gift like the force?" I questioned, as his words ran through my mind, potential merely sand within an hourglass. "If it weren't for my two droids, my great hearing, and quick reaction, i wouldn't even be able to hunt."

Making a quick feel over the now reattached part, i closed the hatch and sealed it shut. It was true that i wanted a better life for myself than hunting, the constant killing growing old upon my youthful soul. I would like to save a life for once instead of ending them just to pay for next meal. But what could i do even if i was able to use the force. It's not like the force could give me back my sight. That would be impossible, even for something as powerful as i had seen the so called Force make possible. The Empire had burnt out any possibility of me seeing again.

Letting Master Kyrell's words settle on my mind, allowing my brain to function in an understanding fashion, i wondered on what life i would lead as a Jedi. A foolish thought for someone such as myself, ye of little faith on a belief that had never been my own. I had hunted for years now despite my disability, that was true. But with the Force, i would be playing on a whole different ball field. So much had been taking from me by the Sith and their Imperial counterparts. But it wasn't revenge that i sought. I knew all too well that very road.

"They need not to worry about using me for anything." I said, nearing the rear of my ship. "Even if i could forgive them for what they have taken from me, it's not like the Force could give me back my sight, right?"

Turning and stepping onto the ship's ramp, i ordered the droid to run preflight diagnostics and fire it up. Everything seemed to check out, and in moments, she sprang back to life. Admist the soft near silent hum, i turned what i thought would be the last time i'd talk to Master Kyrell.

"I thank you, Master Kyrell, for your assistence." I said extending my hand in a gesture of appreciation. "If we ever cross paths again, i'll be sure to return the favor."

Never would i have guessed what i was about to hear next. Never would i had thought it possible....

"The Force cannot necessarily restore your eyes." Kyrell's answer is simple, but still compassionate. "The Force can though, give a sight beyond what your senses can harness." He waits patiently, letting the implication of those words sink in. While aloof from the Jedi Order, he still understood their need for those who would learn the ways of the Force, and while he understood, he spoke up not for their benefit, but this young man whose name still escaped him.

"The Force is a living consciousness, born from the life and energy of all things. It surrounds everything: you, myself, and the world around us." Malin's tone suggests what would a gentle smile on his face. "If you wish to learn the ways of the Force, you could learn to become one with it. Through this union you will be able to see, even though your eyes will not work. Through this union you can see into the hearts of those around you, even into the heart of the worlds you stand on. You will know them inside you. Is it sight, to what most people trust their eyes? No. Can it lead you astray like illusions and optical tricks? Perhaps, if you let your feelings cloud your judgment, or fall under the darkness of the Sith, but I can promise you that with understanding, with this union, comes the ability to see the Truth."

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Stopping mid-way up the on-ramp, i turned and listened to his words. The Force could actually do such things? I found it hard to believe, despite what i had saw the Force do and was exactly capable of. But for the strangest reasons, i felt his words held truth. Don't know why, only that i felt that i could trust him despite having just met him. I had met beings with such feelings in the past, but never quite this strongly.

"So, through the Force, it's possible for me to see again?" I said, coming back down the on-ramp to gaze blindly at his form at an eye level position. "Just not as i once could."

It was a secretly hidden dream of mine to see again, or was before my previous action. I yearned to see shapes, colors, to view upon another's face.... anything besides the pitch black abyss of nothing that i had saw for so long now. And his words promised of seeing something, whether or not it was what i had wanted for so long. I would be crazy to pass up such a chance. Thinking on it long and hard, a paused moment of silence growing thickly in the air around us, i said but a few words.

"Teach me, Master Kyrell." I said, an almost yearning tone erupting along with my voice. "I wish to learn."

"Ahh..." Moon sighed, laying on an open grassland just outside the forest. There was a lake right nearby, and a clearing just big enough for a large starfighter to land. "I love the tranquility here... So much more beautiful than Manda'yaim(Mandalore)"

The wind gently pushed the grass into its silent dance, twirling and hitting Moon's bald head. She heard a bird chirp nearby and a large flock fly out of the treetops, and she opened her bright purple eyes to stare at them.

As she looked to her right, a small Iriaz and its mother appeared to graze barely feet from her. On her left, a small Kath hound made its way to the lake for a drink. Moon looked up again, remembering about her childhood...

'Luna!' A female voice yelled at a little girl. 'My, you sure are you father's daughter! You're covered in mud!'

'I was just playing with Bevnik!' The little girl yelled, running off again to play with a little boy outside. The chalky-skinned, bald-headed girl tackled the boy with great force, bringing him down in the mud with seemingly no trouble at all...

"... Oh, how I miss those days..." She sighed, watching as the two Iriaz retreated into the woods as the Kath hound eye-balled the calf.

Serpe.jpg

(Delta73 did the sig)

Whoops. Is she underage?

((I see how it is...make Aryian do all the work, eh?))

A shot rang out across the glade, dropping the mother Iriaz and causing the other two nonsentient occupants to scatter. Kor-ell rose up from his blind, moving forwards gracefully upon his tall Kaminoan legs towards his quarry when he noticed someone nearby the lake, a bald human.

What on earth would someone be doing out here? Not to mention that they had to be very quiet for the Iriaz to not have heard or seen them. I wonder if they are hunting as well?

Kor waved to the Humanoid, but continued towards his prey. His family would dine well tonight.

Blz1mwg.png

A small child was stirred to the waking world by a ringing shot. He quickly realized he didn't know where he was, even if he could barely understand the concept of place and time. He didn't remember the clothing he was wearing. He had been wearing cloth much nicer than what he presently bore. How long ago that was, though, he couldn't say. Aside from the fact from his inability to speak; he couldn't recall. He reached for the nearest blunt object near him. He closed his eyes.

.:You will wake, Mace Loathay. Your journey begins. Your station in life is going to change. Things will get better. They have to. They will:.

He winced. His head felt twice as big as it actually was. He swung out in front of him frantically, blindly, at nothing at all. He fell to the ground from the blood in his head leaving him. He clutched the stick in his hands. Crying. He was scared. Couldn't remember the last time he wasn't afraid. Always afraid. Was their more to life than this? Their had to be more than this savage and frightening void.

"I'm probably not the best teacher in the galaxy, young padawan, but I can at least set you on the path. There are other who can train you better than I, but," he adds, almost smiling beneath his mask, "I can hopefully give you a small taste of what it means to be a Jedi."

Without thought or ceremony, Malin sets himself on the grass, assuming a lotus position, meditating with the Force. "Sit on the grass and be at ease. Though night is upon us and we are out in a barren field, the Force is always present," he instructs.

"Try to clear your mind, and breath. Take in the smell of the grass, the whisper of the wind against it. Try to listen for the chittering of small bugs and insects as they make their way across." Malin's breathing grows slower, to where he only inhales every ten to twelve seconds. He continues to slow his breathing and meditate for several long minutes, letting everything else quiet around them.

"As you listen, as you reach out with your senses, learn to find that connection between the wind and the grass, the earth and those that dwell on it, and let its gentle harmony reach your ears, each connection, each cord that binds, resonnating with the note of life."

"Listens as those chords of harmony become chords of energy. The chords form a web.... the web a field.... and that field, ephermal and powerful.... surrounds us..." Malin stops, taking in a deep, soothing breath. "And that field, that wholeness, is the Force..."

He keeps up his breathing for several more minutes, drinking that feeling in.

"The Force, can you feel it inside you? Around you?"

Malin.jpg

Moon sat up quickly, but cautiously. "Oh, hello..." She waved back, and timidly stood up. "I'm sorry, I'll be going. I don't mean to disturb you..."

She eyed the newcomer over, and quickly realized that they were Kaminoan. Which meant no harm to her at all, seeing as she was a Mando raised Rattataki. She had no doubt in her mind she could handle a Kaminoan. "Erm, excuse me?" She asked, timidly. "Is Iriaz meat good? Well, I guess you think so... Heh..." She stuttered. She wasn't good with small talk. She was a Mando'ad, after all. She was bred to hunt and kill, not to talk.

Moon began to approach the Kaminoan, but stopped as that ever so unwelcome tingle in her back came again. She had no idea what it was, but she always stopped dead in her tracks when it came.

((Haha, sorry...))

Serpe.jpg

(Delta73 did the sig)

Whoops. Is she underage?

"Its meat is soft. Good for our digestion."

Kor stiffened as she approached. She was one of them. He could barely feel her, his own sensitivity insignificant and badly trained, but it was strong enough.

"You are a Jedi? My apologies, master Jedi, I did not know I was hunting on your land. You may have my kill and the one after, as it shames my family."

Blz1mwg.png

Hungry. That's all Mace could think. The sensation at least; he didn't know the word for it. He'd felt this feeling before, but never this potently. He remembered eating. A round white... thing in front of him on a raised platform with all sorts of warm things that were pleasing to his tongue, with followed by cool refreshment and wet his mouth. He reached into his pants and pulled out a cylindrical metallic object. He nervously ran his thumb over the textured box that was raised from it. It was a habit of his. This item was the one constant in his life; at least that he could recall. It was absolutely worthless in any practical sense. But it was pleasant to the eye. If it did do anything, the button he ran his thumb over compulsively was probably what made it do anything. He also liked the purple gem he could see inside it. The outer shell damaged, exposing it. It would glow beautifully whenever the light hit it just right. This item, whatever it was, brought him some peace. He felt... happy.

The boy got to his feet and began to wonder. He felt... everything. It was if he could feel the very world around him. He saw a rock in front of him. Small, enough to carry in one hand for a human his size. It was a little heavy, but it was smooth and round, almost shaped like the piece of metal he carried with him. Something told him to keep it.

He felt something else. Something that... felt more than everything else felt. Almost everything else he felt he could see. But this feel was different. It wasn't close by. He closed his eyes and saw red. He opened them and the ground was red. He walked more and more and more. The ground was red everywhere. Soaked. He was feeling something else now. Something horrible. Something horrifying. He looked up at the sky. The blue sky and away from the red ground that was so gruesome. Fear was trying to take his nerves but he resisted. Valiantly. He clutched the rock and metal in each of his hands. Walking. He just kept walking. He looked down and the ground was red. Still.

He closed his eyes and continued to walk. He tried to think of other things red. Red hair. Red and black hair. Full and graceful, even if unkempt a little. A beautiful expression. A smile. He smiled. A happy smile. He had stopped walking. He looked down and the ground was higher. He ran his fingers through it as the ground came up in little strands, almost consuming him. He looked back and it was so all around.

No more red.

Moon tilted her head. "Jedi? I am no jetii(Jedi, noun). What are you talking about?" And then, something clicked in her head.

Maybe he's a Jedi?

"Oh, no, it's no disgrace to me. I'm not hungry." Moon smiled and took a short step forward. "Are you by any chance a Jedi?"

Finally! She thought, I've been looking for a jetiise(Jedi, adjective) for forever!

Serpe.jpg

(Delta73 did the sig)

Whoops. Is she underage?

"Genesis, please." I spoke, formally announcing that i had a name. "Or Kenshi, if you prefer"

Following Master Kyrell, i took quickly in 'suit. I crossed my legs, carefully assuming the same position as my ears twitched from the high pitched sounds, my only way of 'seeing' since my eyes were burned out. I listened carefully, his words carrying a mellow and relaxed tone of it's own as an eerie feeling of peace fell upon the surroundings.

Inhaling, i cleared all thought from my mind, letting go of everything and focusing fully on the words he spoke. And Exhaling, i searched within me, focusing on his word's descriptions and feeling for what it contained. My hands fell to my side, running the tips of my fingers across the tops of the grass and trying to imagine what it would feel like. Slower and slower i felt my breathing decrease, my heart beat slowing with each breath.

Deeper, i delved into his words. Thoughts completely disappeared from my mind and i felt total freedom on mere feelings. Peace had entered deeper levels of my heart, releasing pain i had long forgotten without a care flowing through my mind. And that's where i first felt it's spark. At first i thought i was about to pass out or something, feelings of slight panic rushing over me as i felt it's awakening. I ignored it at first, still focusing on his words.

But it came on stronger as a feeling of forgiveness came forward, forgiveness for my father's actions which led to my Imperial capture in the first place. Noise erupted within my head, causing me to nearly break my concentration, loud howls of wind which normally would have been silent to even my ears. But voices came next, voices miles away by what i could feel. And then i could see.

Moving like memories upon my mind, i saw Khoonda, and even it's people. Even the happiness of the local drunks as they partied the night away at the local Cantina. I could see dark hearts in some, and even the kindest in most. It was too much for me. Tears flowed from my eyes, my emotions running wildly through-out my form. It was just too much. I couldn't handle seeing this much all at once.

"No!" I yelled loudly as i jumped to my feet, completely breaking my concentration and sending such a ripple in the force that my uneasiness was felt by every force sensitive being for miles around. "The Force. It...It's too powerful."

My face, pale white at first and littered with drying tears that sparkled like diamonds under the bright moon light, suddenly turned blood red with happiness, myself nearly jumping with glee and excitement. At last my dream had been seen as a reality. My dream was attainable. I was scared of it's power. But i could attain it.

"But i saw, Master Kyrell. I saw it all." I said, nearly running over him as i grabbed his hand in an excited handshake. Realizing how unprofessional i was acting i stepped back, slightly embarrassed.

"I wish to learn to control it. I want to be to able to contain his power."

Malin's first reaction is reflexive and born of an unfortunate instict. Though he is still wearing his gloves, stopping physical contact, he immediately yanks his hand back out of Kenshi's grip, almost leaping backwards while still sitting in his Lotus position.

Taking a deep breath to restore his own sense of calm, Malin's voice rings out sharply, "Padawan, control yourself." Malin takes another deep breath, then laughs. "Forgive my outburst. It is understandable," he saids not unkindly. "The Force is a wonderful sensation to experience. However, you must temper yourself with self-control and patience. Be seated."

After giving that command, Malin laughs again, "I called you padawan, didn't I? Well, so be it then. I will teach you the ways of the Force, though, I will put in only one request." Malin holds out the gloved hand Kenshi touched, turning it over back and forth, staring at it. "Please refrain from physical contact with me. I have a... condition... where it could be dangerous for you."

Malin clears his throat, once more resuming his breathing exercise, giving a silent encouragement for Kenshi to follow suit. "To gain an understanding of it is to know the Force, and in turn become an extension of its will. It is by letting the Force act through us that we Jedi partake of its power. Our thoughts and will give it focus, but we are still its servants. When we act for justice, in selflessness, and for the good of all, the Force responds."

"Meditate again on the Force, and let your awareness become one with it again. This time, do not try to see anything. Open your mind and heart, and let the visions take you as they will. Remain at peace, and do not fear where the Force takes you. There is great danger in that. Just become a leaf in the ocean of the universe, and try to sense the ebb and flow of its currents, and be at one with them."

Malin.jpg

Moon looked at the Kaminoan and tilted her head. "That's what I said. I'm no jetii. And I know of the Force... I just can't feel it." She replied, looking at her hands. She looked back up at him, with a face filled with questions.

"Yeah, I am looking for them. My father was a Jedi..." She placed her right hand on the remains of his broken lightsaber in her robe pocket. "I wish to become one. Are you a Jedi?" She asked, purple eyes sparkling. She rushed towards him and grasped his arm. "Can you take me to them?"

Serpe.jpg

(Delta73 did the sig)

Whoops. Is she underage?

Kor-ell bowed once, low, showing reverence.

"I am no Jedi, but I can ake you to them. If your father was a Jedi, you are certainly someone of importance to them. It isn't a far walk to their Temple, but the Temple can be hard to find. Perhaps this is why you missed it."

Kor pointed, before picking up the Iriaz carcass, hefting it on his tiny shoulders.

"Follow me, mistress Jedi."

Kor began to walk, but quickly realized his long legs might have set too fast a pace for the young human, and quickly slowed down. About half an hour later, they reached the outskirts of the Temple, where Kor stopped.

"It is forbidden for me to go further. Once you approach, ask for Ariel. She will help you more. I must return to my family...I would ask you did not mention my quarry."

He lofted the carcass, signifying its meaning to him. After a half-second of hesitation and a quick glance at th Temple, Kor turned and began quickly walking back into the thick forest, muttering a quick good luck in his native language before he was out of earshot.

Once again, Moon was on her own.

Blz1mwg.png

Moon watched as Kor walked away on his long legs, but quickly turned to the temple.

Now if I only knew there was a temple on this planet... She thought, and began to walk towards the temple.

Not five minutes later, she reached the temple walls, and placed a hand on them. She looked on at the building, and then looked around.

I'm supposed to look for an Ariel... She cupped her hands around her mouth, but quickly thought better. Instead, she began to pace around the temple. Someone will see me. Eventually...

Serpe.jpg

(Delta73 did the sig)

Whoops. Is she underage?

As moon walked into a partcular room, lights sprang on, and two automatic turrets descended from the ceiling. The Jedi had been watching all along. A brght spotlight shone into her eyes, and a distinctive snap-hiss echoed into the hallway beyond as a female voice yelled out rather loudly.

"Who are you and why are you here? If you're Sith, we will show you no mercy!!"

It seemed she was out of the pot, and into the frying pan.

Blz1mwg.png

"A Sith? A Sith?!" Moon smiled, and burst into a hard fit of laughter. She bent over and held her stomach, and a tear escaped her eye. "You think I'm a Sith? Ha!"

She composed herself and looked toward the glow of the lightsaber. "Oh, I am no Sith. But you are Jedi, no? I am Luna Bajjas. But you may call me Moon." She said, and formally bowed. She then flicked a finger at the lightsaber.

"Put your weapon away, friend. I am here to join you..." She glanced at the turrets and then back at the glowing lightsaber. "I wish to become a Jedi."

Serpe.jpg

(Delta73 did the sig)

Whoops. Is she underage?

"Did someone mention Sith here?" a cruel voice asks.

A white robed and hooded human, with two burning points for eyes steps up behind Moon, flanked by two heavy Gamorrean guards. The man in white carries an activated pale blue lightsaber, and the two Gamorreans carry large stun clubs and Gungan personal energy shields.

Under the cowl of his hood, the human licks his lips, the fire in his eyes, akin to real flames, burning brighter. "I only heard a rumor that there was a Jedi Temple here. I should report this now, but Lord Faust will be pleased if I crush you all first. Yes, I will do that, then collect your heads for our lord and master."

The Acolyte of the Sith points to the temple. "Attack!"

((Just throwing out some NPCs for Mace, Moon, and AD's NPCs to rough up/duel if you wish. If you'd rather not fight them, feel free to just let those turrets blast them to pieces.))

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Hartel's fighter came into the planet to feel conflict, he sped down to the surface with great haste plotting a landing course to the Jedi Temple that was on the planet. As he zoomed overhead he saw a small band of people taking an offensive against the Jedi Temple. Hartel soon let his mind at ease. Landing the ship came easy and as soon as he did the Jedi Knight felt an presence coming from within the Temple. He opened the cockpit and leapt out.

John moved into the Temple and focused upon the source of the strong force energy nearby. It was untapped, yet the potential was so great. He followed it and was soon outside on the plains of Dantooine. At this point John wondered, was this a being, something sentient for him to teach? Or was it a mass of the force, like the ancient ruins?

John followed some more until he found a small home in which he felt the strong presence. Walking up to the door, the Jedi knocked hoping there would be a reply.

((I am here for you Mace, this is Sasori but on my Jedi account)

Mace was startled by the sudden loud noises. Something screamed in the sky as it fell to the enclave nearby, as said building spewed lights at seemingly hostile intruders. Mace looked around urgently for a place to hide. He saw a nearby house. Abandoned. He put his rock on the ground and his metal cylinder back in his pants. He tried to climb into the house in the opening, but some invisible wall blocked him. He went to the door and pushed against it, but it didn't move. He picked up his rock and hid on the far side of the house behind a bush. He clutched the rock with both hands.

He closed his eyes and wished this would all just go away. He felt something. Something else that felt more than other things felt. It didn't feel as much as what he felt earlier, but it was more potent and wasn't a lingering sensation. It was more... alive.

There was a loud banging, as Hartel knocked on the door. What was that? What WAS that?? He stood up and threw the rock at the man standing in front of the house, hitting him in the leg.

Stupid. He'd probably only just aggravate it. He pulled out the cylinder again, clutching it with both hands. Little did Mace know that this was the beginning of a new life. Something told him not to be afraid. Something told him that whoever this was he would know what the broken piece of metal was that Mace carried at all times. He eased his grip on the heirloom. He just fell down on his arse and started to cry.

"A darjetii(Sith)? In the Jetiise(Jedi, adjective) Temple?!" She quickly drew her beskad dagger and retreated toward the female Jedi, behind the safety of the turrets.

"Haar'chak!(Damnit!)" She yelped and retreated behind the Jedi. "A little help here?"

Serpe.jpg

(Delta73 did the sig)

Whoops. Is she underage?