"Star Wars Episode III: Fate in Flames" (Fin)

Hey everyone! This is the last scene from ROTS when Obi-Wan and Anakin are dueling on Mustafar. The end of the story was made up by me, the rest I used from the movie. I hope you enjoy it!

-Drew

---------------

Anakin reeled back from his opponent, locking his gaze with Obi-Wan's. Obi-Wan caught Anakin's gaze, his forehead glistening with perspiration. He knew that Anakin would soon tire out; that is when he would strike.

Obi-Wan's grip on his lightsaber tightened, unsure how much more fighting he could take. The two of them were currently standing on separate pieces of debris that fell off of Mustafar's mining facility. The heat of the golden-red lava swirled around them, its staggering temperature becoming more of a threat to the dueling Jedi. The jagged caverns that surrounded the conflagrant river could have scraped the skies with their incredulous height. The biggest danger that was shown at this moment was the possibility of one of the men falling into the lava.

Anakin quickly parried and attack brought on by Obi-Wan, quickly swinging his own lightsaber at his torso. Obi-Wan called upon the Force to move the debris under him away from Anakin, simultaneously feeling the movement of his lightsaber rushing past him. Obi-Wan gazed at Anakin, who slowly moved closer to him. His eyes seemed to burn into his master's.

”œThis is the end for you, my master,”