Star Wars Episode III: Return of the Jedi (Epilogue). (Fin)

The Emperor was dead, the Death Star was destroyed, but that was still not enough for Luke Skywalker.

He shot a look around him, smiling as he imbibed the excitement and delectation. It had been only a few hours since he had arrived on Endor, but already the celebrations of the Rebels' victory over the Empire had been happening for a long while. The Ewoks were all celebrating heavily as well, performing lighthearted music and dancing in joy, equally as happy as the Rebels were.

Leia, who was sitting on a small tree stump cuddled under Han's arm, smiled up at Luke as he approached her. She gently removed Han's arm from her shoulder, barely disturbing his conversation with Lando in the process. She brushed her hair over her left shoulder and walked up to Luke, wrapping her arms around him, embracing him.

Luke kissed the top of her head and slung his arms around her as well. Her soft, brunette hair brushed against his cheek slightly, suddenly filling Luke with a sense of belonging. He had been through much- too much, in his opinion- that in a way had created a sort of emptiness inside of him. However, now that he was back with his sister and his friends, that emptiness was immediately filled.

Leia looked up at him, her eyes shimmering, but showing a hint of curiosity. ”œLuke”¦ what happened up there?”

Nice ending for the story, kind of wraps things up a bit. It was a nice little insertation scene to fit in with the movie. There were grammar errors peppered throughout it here and there, like ""Are you coming, Luke?" She asked." with the capitalization after Luke... Word does that automatically, but Word is wrong in that case.

It was a nice, peaceful sort of scene.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Thanks for the comment, Tiana!

Now that I look back at it, there were a few grammatical errors. Thank you for pointing that out! I hate using the word processor that's installed on all the computers at my school.

Thanks for the comment! Keep your eyes peeled for more fan-fics and stories of mine in the future!

-Drew

Never in my years as a Jedi, would I have imagined that my son and daughter would be war heroes

Never in his years as a Jedi did he plan on having children at all!

It was pretty good, nice and gentle like. I thought it was funny, though, that Force-ghost Anakin pulls his hood up. What does he do that for? It's not like ghosts need them!

anit.jpg

Thanks, Tiana!