Toys in the Attic (Challenge Response)(Fin)

Zero

This is a response to the setting challenge:

Master Qui-Gon saw so much potential in me. He thought I was the chosen one. What an incredible destiny to ask a child to bear.

”œYoung Skywalker, we are grateful of your help in deactivating the Trade Federation's droid army, but you disobeyed an order from your master. If we can expect more of the same from you, we will cut off your training, despite what Qui-Gon believed.”

WHOA INTERESTING. Ani in jail! Poor Obi, poor Padme!

(well yeah, I guess any soldier who did those things he did would have gotten court marshalled or something in the real world)- but they really drove him to the dark side this time!

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

Hard to follow, but I liked it. Poor Obi-Wan. I always love Obi-Wan.

I feel less sorry for Anakin.

Interesting, that's for sure. One little grammar error:

I knew what they did to women they abduct, if I was to find her alive, I had to hurry

That's a run-on sentence. You need a period, or at least a semicolon, after abduct.

Out of curiosity, why is it called "Toys in the Attic"?

Good work!

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

I read this on my PSP before there were any reviews. I was floored.

There are grammar mistakes peppering it but that didn't change the fact that I was still floored. I knew the phrase and what it meant... and though it felt rough, like it could have been definately polished up to being better... it still.

It was a very intense short fic. I haven't really been able to find words for it yet. Got me into his head... haven't gotten out of it yet...

And it was nice to see a response to one of the EASY challenges. Honestly, anything could be a response to those if people would just take the time to think about their story's setting or characters.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.