The Town of FanFic (round robin, come join!)

Amidala Skywalker

Alright, so here's my idea. I've written a couple caricatures of fanficcers. These will be the members of the town of FanFic, or FF. Feel free to write yourself into the story. The Site is the name of the country that FF is in. Moved to/live in means that you post in it. Action, anything that describes what the characters do in the FF, participation...all these terms equal your writing (or things I got from your writings). This "code" will be clearer after you read the caricatures I've written up.

If you want to join, add your caricature. Then we'll just start a round-robin story. You can write as much as you want--a paragraph, or a whole long post. You don't have to write only your character either like in the RP--you can use any/all of them. It can be silly or serious (although I think with caricatures it's probably going to end up silly). The only rules are: 1) you can't change what someone else said in their previous post and 2) end your post with AND THEN....or something of that nature.

Here are my caricatures:

Amidala””the oldest oldbie of FanFic (even if I'm really not! ). Often, she goes around complaining about the lack of people in FF, remembering what she calls ”œthe good ol' days”

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

Scorp Jedi Knight- A creature of habit, he much rather go about fighting for his life in his home of rp, then visit the FanFiccers. A complete lurker in most cases, he reads stories yet posts no comments due to the fact he is not an English major. A man willing to debate anything he deems of importance, he thinks of himself more of the untouched path of Darsha Assant. They started around the same time and had even visited the same forums”¦ for a while. Yet he choice the home of rp, while she choose the home of FF. Since then he made an effort to visit her, in her home element as she did to him. Her recent and sudden disappearance, caused him to post in FF more.

Not to long ago, a fellow went by the name of Scorp. He was a teenager no less, though an adult if that makes any different. He worked days and nights, and didn't have a lot of time on his hands. Never the less, he occasionally left his primary home of the rp to try and visit an old friend who had mysteriously disappeared.

Well, as is customary in these kinds of investigations, he decided to check out the FF news, for perhaps a clue or two. That was perhaps his first mistake. Little did he know that FF was quite a different place then how he remembered it back before the dark times, before the titless, um wait no titleless mod.

Scanning through the news, he came to a particular article, about the status of the new ruler of FF. The ruler of FF named Tiana, seemed to actually wish her chest was smaller.

Well this put Scorp in quite the confused state, for, when did people ever complain about making important things smaller on their body. Therefore, sitting down, he decided he would write a letter to the news. Well shortly after the letter was sent, he found himself relaxing in a chair stair at a computer screen when suddenly the strangest feeling came over him.

Moments later, he frantically tried to get his letter canceled but it was too late. Cursing himself that he believed something so strongly that he had dreamt up, he quickly sent a follow up letter, explaining that it was all in his head.

Despite his very strong feeling that it was all in his head, he was actually in the position to watched the media black out about the endowment of the new mod.

Unfortunately for many beings in power, their most private secrets are leaked to the news and soon, the entire community knew of the endowment of the new mod of FF and then”¦.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Amidala made her way up the streets of FF. They were silent except for the occasional passerby. "I remember back in the good ol' days when something was always brewing around here," she told the first person she saw, who happened to be Obi-Here. He groaned to himself as Ami began, knowing that she would probably rant for a long time.

"Yessiree, in my day, there were actual Star Wars stories, and they actually had readers! Look around, young Obi, and what do you see? A few full length stories, but mostly these short things. Now I have no problem with short stories, but they aren't condusive to much action! You read it once, then comment, then you're done!"

Suddenly, she was cut off, much to Obi-Here's delight, by a newspaper boy. "Extra! Extra! Read all about Tiana's chest!"

She paused. "What was that?" she asked, putting a hand to her ear.

The boy repeated it, yelling it in her ear.

"Don't mumble so much when you talk, boy!" she admonished him.

Obi-Here had taken the opportunity to slip away, and Ami was left alone as the newsboy moved on down the street. "Humph," she said. Continuing down the street, she noticed a large banner over the front of a Thread. "OMG AMI LOOK! UPDATE!" it proclaimed.

A wistful smile crossed her face, and she quickly picked up her pace and entered the Thread ((OOC: Maybe a store?)). This was her current favorite Thread in all of FF.

Meanwhile...(and then)

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

Mythicaa: The blue ghost of Myth Hunter lurks in the shadows of the town of FanFic. Watching, laughing and crying at the desolate town. She too, like old Ami, remembers the 'good ol days'. But since the "death" of MH she has been nothing more than a lurking memory. But her blue ghost has returned, to help restore this great town to what it once was. And to bring a light and Star Warsian touch to stories.

Mythicaa floated by behind Skye, bored and greatly hoping Skye would do something interesting...

Skye looked at the many threads that lined the streets, she was looking through the windows, searching for something that she couldn't find. But although she found some threads interesting, they just weren't the ones of old, the ones Ami would always talk about. She imagined Ami sitting in front of everyone telling stories of 'The days of old' and noticing how her eyes misted over anytime she remembered those 'good ol days'.

Coming to the end of the street, Sky stopped suddenly, causing Mythicaa to float right through her.

"Oh, so sorry, didn't see you stopping there. it was just all of a sudden and with no notice and I didn't mean to be so close,-"

"It's alright, Blue One." Skye said to the ghost now in front of her. But her mind had already started wandering off again. She had walked to the end of the street, and to the edge of the Red Archive District. This is where the old threads were, battered and bordered up.

Mythicaa floated next to her, looking at the memories of her youth. "You can always open your own thread up. Maybe it'll bring some happiness to a few people."

And then...

myth.jpg