Hell hath no fury [updated 8/3/08]

Jidai Geki

THIS STORY CONTAINS BLOODY PASSAGES AND ALLUSIONS TO SEXUAL ACTIVITY

Manchester Evening News, Friday September 19th 2008

MATHS TEACHER SAVAGED BY FEMALE STUDENT IN ALLEGED MISCONDUCT CASE

Jill Foster

A 35 year-old Maths teacher was in stable condition in Manchester Royal Infirmary last night after a bizarre incident which has left police baffled.

15 year-old high school student Janine Fletcher and the unnamed man were found in a store cupboard at All Saints High School in what witnesses described as a ”œstate of undress”

Edited by Guest

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

I think this is a really cool idea, how each update can be in the form of a diary entry. I know I'm not exactly well read but I can't think of seeing this way of doing things before. The story can go on as long or as short as you wish, and I guess from first person perspectives of multiple characters. Such a simple way of writing I'd never really considered it before, but so effective.

If you keep writing, I'll keep reading. Nice one.

It's pretty interesting. Me is being too lazy to critize. Really sucks for your narrator, though... I already have the feeling that almost everyone is going to die. ^^

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

ALLUSIONS TO VIOLENCE AND LESBIAN ACTIVITY

Diary of Steven Walker, Tuesday October 7th 2008

Frank's flipping out again. He says that we're bunch of mardarses and that there's nothing to be scared of. Says they won't dare touch a gang of fifteen men. He reckons that if we don't make a break for it tomorrow, he's going on his. Once he's in a car, he says, they won't be able to stop him anyway.

Kieran agrees, surprisingly enough. He says that if any of the bitches lay a finger on him, he's gonna slap them silly. Apparently, he ”œdon't take no shit off birds”

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Aha, now I think I know what's going on. Kind of. Welcome back. This was an interesting, different sort of story. Freaky, definately not a movie I could watch, but interesting for literature. Liking the format. Liking the characters. Secretly waiting to see how long it takes for them to all die.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

• 1 month later...