The Dream (Challenge Response) (complete)

Galadriel Kenobi

The Dream

By Galadriel Kenobi

This is a response to Tiana's September challenge to ”œWrite a story less than 3000 words long in first person.”

GaladrielKenobi3.jpg

"Freedom is not the right to do what we want, but what we ought." --- Abraham Lincoln

"We must all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang seperately." --- Benjamin Franklin in the movie, 1776

Wow...very short, but nicely done. I thought it was very interesting. The dream was well-written. The end seemed a bit anti-climatic...it almost seemed weird to have the real Anakin be in that time period. I almost expected him to be older for some reason--or Vader. I don't know why.

But I really enjoyed it. The idea is great, and it's so cool to see your writing improving more and more!

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

• 4 months later...

This is a cool story. It makes sense with that one part of the novel The Phantom Menace and it's a very realistic way for a dream to be. I've had dreams where I was more than one person at a time, and dreams where I couldn't move (by the way, nice symoblism there), so it's very realistic and easy to relate to.

anit.jpg

Thanks, Tiana!