OFFICIAL: "Welcome to JediRP.com" Thread

Thanks guys.

So I tried to change the email address of my old account and now it's been deactivated all of a sudden. Don't exactly know why, but this is me all the same.

Anyway, nice to see you folks again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hm- About me.

I am a 20 year old female from Baltimore who is quite the unlikely Star Wars fan. I am a Junior in college studying Arts Administration. Most people I meet can't believe I read Star Wars novels, quote the movies, or know how to spell "lightsaber." But hey, I grew up with boys- and there was/is not a more kick-ass female movie character who hung in there with the guys like Princess Leia. It all began there, and after all these years and almost 100 books later, I'm still reading and watching.

Most of my Star Wars background is post ANH- I'm not as well-read when it comes to the Clone Wars and Old Republic. My favorite OT character is Han, as I think Luke becomes 100x more kick-ass in the novels. (Luke vs. Jacen with a chair in Inferno? How awesome was that?)

Anyway, this has become much more long-winded than I anticipated. Am I allowed to throw the "Tell me about yourself" back to you all in this thread?

20 year old female.

how YOU doin?

Back off, buddy, you're married.

On a totally unrelated topic, how YOU doin?

I think you'll like it here, there's a lot of good people, and most of us know a good decent amount of SW stuff. Some know more than others...handofthrawn is literally the site encyclopedia when it comes down to it.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

• 2 weeks later...

*tackles*

WHERE'S MY GOLD, YOU LITTLE BUGGER!!! I WANT MY GOLD!!!

Err...just kidding...

Welcome to the site, bro, I'm sure you'll have a fun time. Try to have fun and take everything with a grain of salt, and if someone else gets abrasive just ignore them. This is a great site to hang at, lots of friends and cool people...so enjoy. ^.^

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Emphasis on the "take everything with a grain of salt" part. I think that's practically a requisite for posting on this site and holding on to your sanity at the same time.

Me? My trick is that I've been gradually exposed to this lunacy over time. I hung out with some interesting folks in middle and high school.

drayyy.png

In other words, look out for the oldbies, but if they bug you, keep in mind they only have dentures. Nobody's been gummed to death.

...yet.

Yieks!!

Meh.. If they try to be mean, I'll just convert them with hugs..

Who do you work for?!?!? I want name, rank, and serial number soldier! Don't give me this "I don't know what you're talking about" crap!

*smacks DrLeprechaun with a phone book*

Tell me where the blow is! You make me sick, you know how many people die a day from the stuff you're peddling!?!? I should just shoot you now! Save the world the trouble and put you down!!!! Your breaking your mother's heart!

Welcome to JNet.

• 2 weeks later...

Soooooo, I was going through my e-mail on this account I barely use, and I notice that someone has replied to one of my stories in the fan-fic section.

I click on the link to see what they have to say and start looking around at the site and decide to come back.

I know I was a little annoying in the past (or at least I thought I was), but hey it's been about a year and people change so I'm back for fan-fic and other such things.

So yeah I've been typing a lot to simply say that I'm back and hi.

Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

'Ello all!

I've joined to stir some trouble.

I've been a star wars fan for a long time, but I lost interest in it until recently. A friend o mine was able to persuade me to give it a go again and so I decided to go here, looks like a good place to be, lots of members and lots of fun!

Be gentle!