captain kirk

OFFICIAL: "Welcome to JediRP.com" Thread

Wow....

I woke up this morning and while I was at work I remembered this site and how many memories I had. Decided to see if it was still active. It's been over 10 years since I've logged on. I almost had a heart attack when I put my username and password in and it worked! Lol

Crazy...anyway...really happy to see that some people kept it going. What a trip!

Glad you could find it after the server change! The RP is definitely alive and well, and the advent of Facebook means we're all personally connecting that much more easily.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

I'd love to jump back into things!

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

We'd love to have you!

Check out the OOC forum for some strategies for getting involved. There's a roster of active characters, a primer detailing recent galactic events, and a current storylines thread where users have shared some of their ideas. If your character sheet was in the old database thread it will need to be updated and posted in the Getting Started forum.

We also have a running Facebook chat with all current RP members where we discuss storylines and structure of the RP. If you would like to be added, send me a PM with your Facebook details and I'll find you!

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

Awesome!

I actually found my character sheet earlier today.

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Wow. I actually guessed my account password correctly on the first try. I was in the middle of registering a new account because I couldn't remember the e-mail I used to register this one.

Color me amazed.

So, how's things? I randomly checked the website a week back and was amazed to see that it was pretty active. It was quite a nostalgia trip.

Wow. I actually guessed my account password correctly on the first try. I was in the middle of registering a new account because I couldn't remember the e-mail I used to register this one.

Color me amazed.

So, how's things? I randomly checked the website a week back and was amazed to see that it was pretty active. It was quite a nostalgia trip.

Yup, still here. In fact the Jedi.net stills works if you put "www" in front of it. Same database, just moved it over, most of the accounts still work. Welcome back.

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away...

Hey! Yeah we actually had a big revival recently through a push via Facebook chat and other methods to try and recruit some old members back and reinvigorate the RP. We're looking at some changes and the return of fleet warfare in a form that suits the current community and takes the lessons of our past systems into account.

Sometimes we talk about the people we would love to have back as a part of this, and your name always comes up, Chad. So... wanna come back?

Color me amazed.

YAY! We've missed you! We also have a chat group on FB Messenger (though we post the relavant things to the FB note's thread in the OOC forum (formerly known as WBS.))

Let us know if you need an add!

Also, if you need me to update your email for this account, just shoot me a PM and I'll make it happen. They gave me the keys.

fMZZcER.png

Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya. - "Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."

“A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” - Mandalorian proverb

Hey! Yeah we actually had a big revival recently through a push via Facebook chat and other methods to try and recruit some old members back and reinvigorate the RP. We're looking at some changes and the return of fleet warfare in a form that suits the current community and takes the lessons of our past systems into account.

Sometimes we talk about the people we would love to have back as a part of this, and your name always comes up, Chad. So... wanna come back?

I've been drawing up a new character sheet over the last week. I'd intended to begin posting with the new account (DoctorOblivious), but I lost patience and decided that I really wanted to pop my head in while waiting for the account verification and RP application to be completed.

Yeah, I apologize about the account activation delay. The site gets a flood of bots and spammers that have been able to circumvent whatever security we put in place, so we have resorted to manual admin activation. The problem is, the bots haven't stopped, so every few days I have to pick through a list of inactive users and try to figure out if anyone could be a legitimate user.

This is something we'll have to solve if we're going to start recruiting in earnest. For now actual new accounts are infrequent and usually aliases, so there's someone bugging the admins to activate them right away.

Yeah, that's an on-boarding user-case that will need to be looked at.

Maybe letting them know up front that manual activation is our process so our site isn't flooded with bots and who to reach out to if they haven't heard back within 24 hours or something. They can always ping our FB page in a private message and we can get them fixed from there. Setting expectations shouldn't be too hard, especially giving the why behind the decision.

fMZZcER.png

Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya. - "Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."

“A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” - Mandalorian proverb

I'd love to jump back into the RP but not sure where to begin with my character. It's been such a long time I'm not entirely sure where I left and whats transpired in between. How exciting though!

Revan1.jpg

I'd love to jump back into the RP but not sure where to begin with my character. It's been such a long time I'm not entirely sure where I left and whats transpired in between. How exciting though!

You could always make that part of your story. Ten years have passed and you have to re-discover if old friends are still around and find out IC what is going on in the galaxy.

Holy cow. ObiQuiet! Sneaky just posting in the FanFic area...

fMZZcER.png

Hello everyone,

I've been RPing off and on for years and have always loved Star Wars. I've been involved over at Star Wars Combine for quite some time but the feel for RP there of late is decidedly lacking. This, Inset my sights for the unknown and cast off. After only a surprising short search Instumbled upon ya'll and ya'll seem to be what I might be looking for. I look forward to getting involved (already working on a character sheet). I've done quite a bit of reading on the site already. There is no way I can catch up on all the story that has been made here! Kudos to everyone past and present.

I do have a few questions, if someone in the know wouldn't mind shooting me a PM to chat.

Looking forward to the fun!

-Wyvernfall

LAGF4wy.png

https://wyvernfall.sarahah.com/

*Feldstar Gik is currently deceased. Please direct all messages to my alternate account: Frond

http://jedirp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=49276

Welcome to the site! Feel free to PM me any questions, but I have a feeling others are about to fill your inbox or post here. We have an active FB chat going, PM me for instructions on how to join in if you want.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Reclaimer of the lost...

Always happy to see new people. Our RP has been around for a long time now (upwards of 20 years!) but we have some great primers and such written up to help you get a feel for who we are. And of course feel free to PM me or pretty much anyone else if you need help getting your bearings. Someone can definitely send a character your way so you can hit the ground running and start creating some great stories.

Any chance you could give me a shove (link) in the direction of said primers. I very well may have seen and/or totally glossed over them. I've been trying to crawl all over this site since before I registered this morning. Things might have started to blur together trolling through 20 years of data! Kudos to 20 and 20 more!

LAGF4wy.png

https://wyvernfall.sarahah.com/

*Feldstar Gik is currently deceased. Please direct all messages to my alternate account: Frond

http://jedirp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=49276

Welcome!

Luckily we have a weekly update that gets posted so it's much easier to figure out where to jump in. Like Aryian and handofthrawn said, feel free to drop anyone a PM and we'll be happy to get you started.

fMZZcER.png

I've been involved over at Star Wars Combine for quite some time

Welcome! I remember looking at Star Wars Combine forever ago. Wasn't it a PC game too at some point? I myself got my start on Yahoo Clubs. Welcome!