captain kirk

OFFICIAL: "Welcome to JediRP.com" Thread

Indeed. There are and have been a few different discussions over the last few years about what we can do.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

I can post in the /r/Starwars subreddit... maybe get a few people.

Here's my post:

trTa0Zf.jpg

(Click my sigart to view my character profile.)

reddit would be cool unless people complain about us being noob mansluts.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Meh--the thread went nowhere. I'd not expect anyone come from it.

Are accounts still set up as "e-mail an admin", or strictly "e-mail verification"?

trTa0Zf.jpg

I changed it to e-mail verification a little while ago. The bots seemed to have dropped off which is the only reason we switched it to admin only.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Got it. I used to ignore a forum if it was admin verification. Who the heck knows if I'd still be interested by the time an admin checked e-mails. Haha!

trTa0Zf.jpg

So I'm back, and am sure no one remembers me. Of course I looked up this place when I saw TFA. Would it be possible to change my username? Yes

jedi lifestyle

Welcome back Penjo. DId you have an alternative screen name/log in account? I can certainly change the name. Dive into the Episode VII forum and let us know what you thought of the movie.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Thanks, sorry to be late, pretty busy this last year or so...just saw Episode IV for the third time last night. Really like it but boy do I have questions.

jedi lifestyle

I'm back.

Going to be sticking to my Mirdala name rather than Xae as I was known before. I kind of got busy with Mando Mercs stuff and life, but it's good to be back.

You can thank Ian for posting in an RP thread that I'd apparently had an alert notice on. Hit my work email and now I'm here.

fMZZcER.png

Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya. - "Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."

“A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” - Mandalorian proverb

Nice to find this site again, and see all the old names of people. Glad I can stop by again to discuss some Star Wars with the new films, and just plain catch up on life with everyone!

"Dagmire... Servant of the Force. Seeker of Yoda. Levitator of Rocks. Ignorer of Advice. Incapable of Impossible. Reckless is he."

Member of the Jedi.Net Book Club since 6/17/2005.

Love that, Dahar.

Thanks for the welcome. Here I was thinking this place was dead and buried. Good to see that things are hopping a bit. Love to see people on and it is bringing up a lot of good old memories.

The RP has a lot in the works. It's been exciting and fun to have such a resurgence, and everyone seems to have matured (especially in their writing abilities) quite a bit.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

This is probably a really bad time for me to do this, but what else is new!

First thing I did when I signed in was look for my posts; the last one was January 2013!! So of course I'd come back right when I'm in the middle of preparing to change jobs and move and all kinds of "adulting" stuff! Not sure yet if I should thank the people who added me to the reunion chat on Facebook or not.

So, are those of us who are returning supposed to give everyone a "real life" update summary somewhere or anything like that? Or just share bits and pieces as they come up?

xDS3U7I.jpg

Continuing the J.Net Revival in 2017

Pittsburgh Champions

Steelers: 6 Time Super Bowl Champs

Penguins: 5 Time Stanley Cup Champs

Someday the Pirates will REALLY get their act together...

For better or for worse, I am back. Been a long break, changed a hell of a lot (mellowed out a lot), and hope that RP'ing will get me back into writing.

Geeze, haven't we all. Welcome back, dude.

travis2.gif

That's basically my reaction the last two weeks. JJK, JJS, Furion, Raynuk, and basically everyone from Ads- to Zinthos.

Seems like yesterday you shot me a FB message and said- "So, you wanna start RPing again?" and now here we are.

For better or for worse, I am back. Been a long break, changed a hell of a lot (mellowed out a lot), and hope that RP'ing will get me back into writing.

Welcome back buddy!

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Wow....

I woke up this morning and while I was at work I remembered this site and how many memories I had. Decided to see if it was still active. It's been over 10 years since I've logged on. I almost had a heart attack when I put my username and password in and it worked! Lol

Crazy...anyway...really happy to see that some people kept it going. What a trip!

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire