OFFICIAL: "Welcome to JediRP.com" Thread

Hi kids. I suppose I'm something of an oldbie but seeing as how I haven't been here in a while and don't really recognize anyone I might as well be a newbie again. So... hi!

rock on!!! you're totally perfect

Dagon: Keerow is our muse.

Hou-Jo Poleb: I feel super inspired now that she's back. It's true.

Vaderman: I agree. She's my favorite poster on this site now.

I'm Ads...uh...this is the third summer that I've been on this site, and now the first autumn...

I am a Junior in high school and play football and lacrosse. Ignore Hou-Jo Poleb if you know what's good for you.

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

I'm Ads...uh...this is the third summer that I've been on this site, and now the first autumn...

I am a Junior in high school and play football and lacrosse. Don't piss Hou-Jo Poleb off if you know what's good for you.

QFT

Anywho, I'm Jordan. I used to be NadrojEhtylb and I have been around here since 05. I posted a crap load of spoilers back in the day I'm a Jesus Freak and I love Star Wars.

Orc1.jpg

Cthulhu 2012

Welcome back Keerow.

What brings you back to ol' JNet?

So I'm Keerow... ignore the username, I was forced to create it because my Keerow account is on the spritz at the moment because apparently Jnet resents my prolonged absence.

Well, I figured I'd head back on over to Jnet again because... college is boring? Plus I was reminiscing about the good ol' Jnet days and figured I'd come back and check up on things.

Well, I figured I'd head back on over to Jnet again because... college is boring? Plus I was reminiscing about the good ol' Jnet days and figured I'd come back and check up on things.

Hear hear...Only, replace 'boring' with 'hectic' and I've got a little place to hide during my breaks.

Proud member of the Jnet's Addict Club since 12/2009

DVaderman3.jpg

We admin best when we admin drunk.

The Life Adventures of Stanley the Plant

Hello everyone! The name is Matt Gordon. I was a member a long time ago, but moved around a bit and did a couple of deployments overseas and forgot my info. So, I decided to just start all new stuff. Well, I look forward to the good times again!

Hello everyone. While I am hardly new to this site, it has been quite some time since I have visited.

I wonder if you oldbies remember me (this is a new account)?

Lightsider?

That was my guess too! If so... welcome back, LS!

Jedi master.... Dagon.... I don't remember the two of you...

Keerow! Nice to see a familiar face....er...username!

LS/Joren!! Nice to see you too.

Why the new alias?

Secldued in my home and school libray most time. I wanted to try and learn some things over the summer and keep some things inside for once. Also I tried to start writing a novel it didn't work too well, but it was an interseting expeirence.

teddybearfromhell.jpg

I am Godzilla and you are Tokyo!