---The Official Fanfic Challenges Thread---

Tiana Calthye

Apparently you gave up on writing a challenge response? T.T

1) WRITE THE MOST EMO THING YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE.

2) Write a story about an echo.

3) Write from the perspective of something that wouldn't normally tell a story.

4) The main character of your story is a mystical creature.

5) "Night is a tunnel, on the other side, light." <--use this sentence.

6) Apples, knife, gloss, bridge, angel

7) COOKIES.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

• 2 weeks later...
Let's just post ALL challenges in here, so we don't have half of the forum making individual challenge threads. That seems excessive.

Seconded.

IT IS NOW SO. Okay, it was already so, but snrk.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

• 4 months later...

1) A character opens a door. What's behind the door?

2) Generate a random challenge using http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=writechallenge Write the story.

3) Write a space opera... taken literally!

4) Anakin discovers something that changes his life.

5) hold, life, tale, wire, sheets

6) "The full moon was out."

7) Darth Vader discovers chat speak! Write a poem.

spsig.jpg

• 2 months later...
What's the general feeling on going back and doing older challenges? One of the ones from early 2008 jumped out at me and I've got an idea for it. I think I'm going to be starting something.

Do as many old challenges as you want and let me know, and I'll add it to the 'archive'.

spsig.jpg

Begin a story with "happily ever after" and end it with "once upon a time".

Write a story about an echo.

"Night is a tunnel, on the other side, light."

WRITE THE MOST EMO THING YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE. (?)

-the challenge with multiple challenges!

Yay challenges!

Perhaps

Dartha Athanth

A Star Wars Fan Fiction, Alternate Universe

Comments appreciated.

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1070022#1070022

OMG Ami's a Jedi. She can do mind tricks.

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

• 4 months later...

A thread in the Star Wars TV forum has motivated me to grace this forum with my presence and lay down a challenge for all of you literarily inclined people.

The Challenge

Write a Star Wars crossover with another popular Sci fi/fantasy/superhero franchise(bonus points if its the X-men).

Begin!

MGw9G2u.jpg

• 2 months later...

This individualized challenge goes to Navygal:

I want to see you write: a story. Star Wars. Or Non-Star Wars. I don't really care. It can even be about robots who use human limbs as sword-like weapons. A romance? A tragedy? A comedy? Or an epic tale about a troll that can't see and always burns his skin when he ventures outside for food during the day. I don't know. There's really no restrictions. You're a fanfic mod, so obviously you can write, and I'm looking through these forums and all I can see are poems and occasional comments. I've never seen one of your stories before. I want to see what you're craziness you're capable of. These people are thirsty for some good reads.

rotk0445.jpg

"As Moderator, you're charged with the defense of this forum. Where are Jnet's stories?"

rotk0446.jpg

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Haha I'll see what I can do. I will have to set up my desktop computer and get my stuff off of that I think. I haven't got any of my files on here(laptop) but I did start writing some things a while back.

in the meantime LAP:

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27640&highlight=

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28300&highlight=

And there are others out there. I just haven't written anything longer than a poem in a while that has been posted,.

qsWJXxN.png

looking forward to tit
One flash of my perfect chest and he'll be knocked out in a happytime daydream.

Haha I'll see what I can do. I will have to set up my desktop computer and get my stuff off of that I think.

Awesome. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I'm glad you accepted the challenge. I have the feeling that most people would have complained about it and sought others for help, or just ignored my post all together. I knew you could do it!

I've been really busy this weekend too. I'm gonna read your links tomorrow sometime. I'll get you some feedback soon. That's a promise.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Check it out. Already responded.

While We live

VERY nice! (thumbs up) A worthy response to the challenge. I'll give it a proper review sometime but I did give it a read and it's definately good. Where have you been hiding these writing skills?

spsig.jpg

• 2 months later...
What's the general feeling on going back and doing older challenges? One of the ones from early 2008 jumped out at me and I've got an idea for it. I think I'm going to be starting something.

Do as many old challenges as you want and let me know, and I'll add it to the 'archive'.

Does this still apply? I don't have time at the moment, but I've seen an old challenge or few that I might just have to try to meet when I have more time to try to sit and write....

xDS3U7I.jpg

Continuing the J.Net Revival in 2017

Pittsburgh Champions

Steelers: 6 Time Super Bowl Champs

Penguins: 5 Time Stanley Cup Champs

Someday the Pirates will REALLY get their act together...

• 6 months later...

Just for the record: anyone can post challenges in here (I saw some people indicating they had some challenge ideas), and yes, if you do an old challenge just PM it to me and I will add it to the correct part of the list!

If there is interest in challenges again, just post up and I'll try to get the monthly list of challenges rolling again.

And for people willing to take a chance, join in the TRUTH OR CHALLENGE game and get a random writing challenge assigned by... FATE (or perhaps the poster below you).

spsig.jpg

• 9 months later...