Almas

It was a dark room, no light shining in nor escaping.....

Nothing Oni had ever seen before...

Adjusting his eyes to the complete darkness, Oni saw that he could still see, much as he had within the lava lake's room. Rising to his feet, he glanced around, his eyes seeing a bit of what Nurgle had meant, a dome laying atop the central room. Shifting his eyes left to right in amazement at what this now decrepit fortress had once looked like in it's hayday, Oni finally caught an understanding of what Nurgle had invisioned.

A voice boomed outloud, it's words echoing Oni's true name as he shuffled around to meet the gaze of the one who spoke it. There stood a man, cloaked in the purest of black, holding a staff much like the one nurgle had been carrying around with himself over the last week. "Darth Riven...?" Oni spoke aloud, his question more or so meaningless, as there was no doubt that it was indeed him.

Yet the man never spoke, merely pointing toward the center of the room where Nurgle had placed his staff to show the entrance to where the mysterious ore was hidden. Hovering above the switch that the staff had been placed in was a weapon unheard of, a duel headed battle axe as black as the darkest void itself, chains hanging from the center where the two handles connected. "Is this the weapon i am to forge?" Oni questioned silently to himself, looking back and forth from Rivan to the weapon.

Rivan shook his head, as if knowing what Oni was thinking. But being a Sith Master, he would of course know what Oni was thinking. Finally Rivan chose to speak, his words short and to the point. "Though the path of the Sith Assassin you chose to walk, a Warrior of Nurgle's you shall be."

And just as soon as the vision had came, gone it now was.....

Shaking his head and regaining his conciousness, Oni smirked a bit. Beginning to gather what ore he needed, Oni held close the vision of the weapon he would yeild.

(I apologize for taking so long. I'm going to have to speed all this up a bit because of my absences lately, I apologize again.)

Nurgle knew the delivery time was approaching fast. He would need to make the process as quick as possible. It seemed to him a direct transfer from his brain would be the most expedient way. But there was no one here save Nurgle who possessed a medical license.

Ki though has seen me operate before.

Nurgle was about to suggest to himself that it wouldn't be brain surgery, but unfortunately that was exactly what would be required.

"Give me the chip. I will have one of my faceless droids perform it. But keep a close eye on what he does."

Nurgle allowed himself to be given rendered unconscious for a few moments. An hour later he was awake, the procedure appeared to have worked.

"How long does the transfer take?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

(not a problem, speed it up as quickly as you need to)

Ki stood by watching the procedure that the droid did, then saw Nurgle resting afterwards. During that time she had her son brought so she could feed him again, then had Aiden taken back to his crib. She was sitting beside Nurgle's bed when he woke.

"Once you consciously start the transfer, it won't take long. Half an hour at the most depending on how much you are transferring. The chips have a high speed transfer rate."

It had surprised her how fast the implanted embryo had grown, her abdomen now swollen so that she had to sit to be comfortable.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Haphaestus turned and left to head back down to the volcano interior and the forge. He had some work to do with the metal, and it was a work that would be a little more self-serving. Rather than creating a weapon for Nurgle, he would now begin creating one for himself.

But even before that, he had another thing he would create with the darkmetal. It would replace something he lost...and truly advance upon it. With deft concentration and heavy draw on the raw energies around him, Haphaestus began to forge a new suit of armor.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle did not wait for the chip to take affect. He figured he could operate on Ki, while it was doing its work. It was time to deliver the golem. But it would not be as it had been when Ki delivered Aiden. She would not be required to do anything.

"I think it is time to deliver the golem. I will sedate you, and remove it. The golem will not be as large as a regular infant, so it should not be as physically taxing. And there are no limitations on medication this time, so the healing process will be fast. If you want to get ready, we can begin."

Nurgle left Ki to herself for a moment. He needed another injection of his serum. He hoped it would be his last.

Soon the metamorphosis begins. I will die, and became part of something new.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Ki nodded towards Nurgle, climbing up onto the medical bed. Her son had been fed so wouldn't require her attention any time soon so they could do this now. She readied herself and waited for Nurgle to return.

Her hands rested over her abdomen, knowing that she would 'give life' to a new but soulless being until Nurgle inhabited it. That would be strange, seeing him in the new form... that of a 'child' of the two of them. It would feel strange. She wondered if the others realized what they were doing, if they knew that she had his 'new body' within her and not just 'another child'. Ki didn't know how the bond would be between them after this happened. She felt the bond of being his apprentice, though how different would it be once he was within the body that she "grew" for him. That would be something that she would find out when it happened she supposed.

As she lay there, Ki thought about what sort of a weapon she wanted to make when she was eventually allowed to. With her weapon of choice being a dagger, it could be nothing but. She had always used her daggers over any other weapon. A dagger made of that black material... a thrill went through her at the thought of it. When Nurgle re-entered the room, she spoke,

"I'm ready."

KiVastor.jpg

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Nurgle washed himself carefully, and put his apron and mask on. He injected Ki with a carefully made anesthetic.

"When you awaken, you will be a Sith Lord."

Nurgle waited the seconds for her to go under. Then began his work . . .

---------------------------------------------------------

Nurgle sat next to Ki's bed, waiting for her to awaken. He had reversed the sedatives, and administered bacta to her. The incision had been small, but there were other effects of having two pregnancies in a row that needed medical attention. Nurgle could freely give her the medication necessary to heal her now.

Time will yet tell, but she has likely saved my life. I am indebted. I hope when the change is complete, I will remember that.

Behind the Sith Master stood a large tank. Within it, was a rapidly growing unconscious body. The body that was to become Nurgle's. It would only be a matter of hours now.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

"When you awaken, you will be a Sith Lord."

Those words rang in her ears as she drifted off to sleep. This had been a rather interesting trial. One that she was sure was totally unique. She didn't feel anything while he worked on her.

When she woke, Ki found her abdomen sore. She wasn't pregnant any longer. She lay there with her eyes closed for a time, just feeling the differences, feeling the discomfort. She became aware of someone sitting by her bed and let her eyes open.

"Mi'Lord. It went well?"

Her eyes caught sight of the tank behind him, and the body that it contained. It was strange gazing upon that body, seeing the resemblance to both herself and to Nurgle within it. With how fast this body was growing, she had to wonder how Aiden would look when he eventually grew up. She knew that he had a resemblance to her, though so far couldn't see much in the way of his father in him. It would remain to be seen though.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Only a few minutes later, drifting over towards Haphaestus from the center of the volcanic chamber, were a series of items. They included a helmet, cuirass, greaves, gauntlets, and boots of darkmetal, along with a magnificent darkstaff, which was to be his new weapon.

The darkstaff was long--five and a half feet altogether. Haphaestus was about six and a half feet tall himself, so the weapon spanned most of his height. It was solid darkmetal, etched with intricate, archaic patterns along its length, reminiscent of the ancient Sith Lords that Haphaestus had known.

But the armor was truly magnificent, even more archaic and truly intimidating, as black as night and far less fleeting.

This was Haphaestus, the master smith. But he, unlike his namesake, which was drawn from ancient Coruscanti lore, forged with only his mind, the need for physical digits superceded in this process.

Shedding his adopted black robe (but adapting it with a few tears into a cape), Haphaestus encased himself in the protective armor, once again becoming the dark sentinel, the knight of war and death, the black general whose soul was the only thing darker than his battlearmor.

He then took into his gauntleted hands the darkstaff, gripped it tightly, and recalled all his programmed training with staff weapons. He then went through the programming and modified it as he had learned to. The Dark Side would make him powerful indeed.

HOWEsON.png

"It went well enough. But I fear what is to come. There are many things that could still go wrong. My soul could be lost. I could turn out differently in this new body. If Dominique discovers Almas, we may all me attacked as treasonous. The variables outweigh the certainties."

Nurgle would not have told the others this. But he felt Ki would see through him if he tried to deny what he was thinking in that moment. In the end though, he trusted Darth Rivan's guidance. Those obstacles would fall before them.

"I meant what I said about you being a Sith Lord. I should have finished your training long ago. You were really ready when you first came to me. But I was selfish. I needed this body. You and your son are free now. If you wish to stay on, you can forge your weapon now. We would be doomed without you. But if you wish to leave, I cannot hold you here and I will not hold a grudge. I am partly to blame for what Phillep did to you and Aisling."

Nurgle knew that Ki had seen Darth Rivan. She had seen the visions. Only Nurgle had more of an understanding of the Alcazarins. Ki was chosen. He believed she would stay. However, the choice had to be given. Haphaestus and Darth Oni had come on this journey of their own free will. But Ki had needed his help, and then he had demanded repayment. She needed to be given the choice.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Ki nodded slowly as he mentioned the obstacles. With the other, she again found herself nodding her head.

"We both needed something from the other. It was a mutual agreement. As for leaving, Aiden and I are quite happy to remain. I'll soon send him off to protect him, though I will remain."

He might have felt responsible for what Phillep had done, though it was ultimately Phillep that had done what he had, not Nurgle. Phillep alone was to blame for what he had done to both herself and to Aisling.

"I have a weapon in mind. I have a fondness for daggers, so that is what I shall create."

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Sweat glistened upon Oni's chest and face as his concentration went unwavering, the force within his surroundings flowing elegantly throughout his form. It was growing easier for him, the absorption of the lingering force instead of his own. The first piece of ore began taking shape, the heat Oni was letting flow through his own keeping the metal heated while he worked.

The first of it was formed slowly, the head of it housing the figuare of a human skull, spiked rings encasing it. This visual aid would bring forth the legend that would follow Oni, the Demon of Nurgle. Soon he was forced to add more ore, the seven inch blades on each side of the first head needing to be thick.

The handle was different, but much easier, as Oni began to finish up the first head. It would be nearly an inch and a half thick, ring like designs forming down it's extension before revealing another skull near it's bottem just before where the connecting mechanism would be placed. Grabbing another piece of ore, a rather small portion indeed, he began work on the connection mechanism.

It wasn't long before that too, had been completed, leaving Oni with the enduring task of making the other half. He was growing tired himself now, not becoming exhausted from using so much of the force, but because it had been awhile since he had last slept. After all, he had spent nearly all day training and growing ready for what he was now partaking in. Within moments the second half was completed, identical to it's other half.

Now all that was left was the chain that would hang upon the two via the ring holes that had been placed near the bottem of each half's hilts. As Oni thought on the purpose of the chain, he began it's production, his interest in it's existance growing. Perhaps it would cause it to be a more valuable tool, allow flexability when there was normally none.

Finally it too was done, allowing Oni to conect it to the 'axe-staff' and let the finished product cool as Oni too cooled himself off, the heat he was using to heat the ore overwhelming what he was using to cool himself. He admired the darkweapon, the light glowing below barely sparkling upon it's polished form. Finally it had cooled down enough to grasp.

It was lighter than Oni had expected, weighing no more than any normal bladed staff, which Oni had figuared to be because of it's properties and what it had been formed from. Oni had little experiance his staffs, so it would require a bit of training with, but it's lightweight would prove beneficial. After trying it out, Oni figuared he would need a holster of sorts for it.

Grabbing one more piece of ore, he began forging a vest of sorts, one that would overlap his own armor. It would be able to be placed from above, falling down upon his shoulders and connecting under his arms via two more connecting mechanisms, though different from the 'axe-staff's'. When it too was completed, Oni let it cool before placing it on.

Pulling his cloak out from underneath it, he used a small dagger to slice an opening in the cloak, allowing the axe to slide through. With both the axestaff and it's holster in place, Oni exited the lavalake area back into the other room. He wondered what Cyrus was up to, as it had been a good minute since his last training session. Besides, what better way to train himself, than to train himself against his Apprentice.

Nurgle sat alone in his laboratory as he waited for the others to finish their forging. He had even ordered his faceless droids to leave him. The Sith Master sat in the darkness watching the eerie light that illuminated his new body. He could feel his old body decaying. He should be grateful that he would live still. But all he felt was fear.

Will I, for all intents and purposes, cease to exist when the transfer is made? Will my personality and soul die when Darth Dominus is born?

Nurgle did not think Darth Rivan would lead him down such a path. Yet still, the fear was there.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Having left Nurgle, firstly Ki went to check on Aiden, making sure her son was alright before she headed to the domed room. Ki made herself comfortable, figuring that with the Darkstaff of Nurgle's not there, the only way she would get to enter would be for one of the others to come out, or for her to astral travel to the ledge and trigger the second lever to open the door. She found it much easier to project herself out of her body and to where she wanted to be, using the Force to push the lever, effectively opening the door. Returning to her body just as quickly, she stood once more, watching the door open and stepped towards it.

It was as a Lord that she now entered the deep cavern. As she entered she felt the heat from the lava lake briefly before she drew the Force to her from her surroundings. She felt the strong presence as soon as she entered, following her to the ledge. Ki sat cross-legged on the edge as she had for creating the panels. Feeling the wall opposite she searched for a different piece than she had for the panels, she was drawn not to just pull the first piece of black rock to her but to find a specific piece. Finding it, she felt approval of sorts from the presence with her.

She focused her attention on the pieces of black rock now floating over the lava lake. In her mind she had a vivid picture of her two daggers, the intricate patterns swirling around both the handle and the blade, all in the one piece though separated only by the carvings she forged in it with her mind. Her concentration was intense, focused fully on creating the pair of matching daggers.

When she finally opened her eyes, she saw the glowing daggers floating over the lava lake. Through the Force she brought them both to rest on the ledge beside her. She was pleased with her effort. Once the two daggers cooled, Ki picked up each dagger in turn, turning it over in her hands examining it totally. She found she could see perfectly well here in the dark depths of the cavern.

Ki lovingly placed her new daggers within her empty boot sheathes. The former occupants of these particular sheathes were in her room. As she was about to stand up to leave the chamber, another vision appeared within the confines of her mind. A set of gauntlets, molded to fit her perfectly. Almost in a trance-like state, she brought another piece of black rock from the wall and began working on the set of gauntlets.

Again in her mind she pictured exactly what she wanted, the intricate patterns on her daggers now appeared duplicated on the gauntlets. They would fit perfectly on her arms and included dagger sheathes within them. Once she was back in her room she would add the finishing touches to the inside of the sheathes - a felt layer.

With her eyes fluttering open, she looked upon the gauntlets, bringing them over to rest on the ledge beside her until they cooled. Again she looked over each piece, then slipped them onto her arms. The sensation she got through her entire being with both daggers and gauntlets was amazing. The new sith lord rose to her feet, waved her hand towards the lever on the other side of the lava lake, triggering the door to open so that she could walk out of the chamber.

There was something different about the young twenty year old woman when she entered the domed room. There was an aura of mystery surrounding her. She would check on Aiden, feed him and then return to Nurgle once he called for her. She knew instinctively that it wouldn't be long before he would transfer to the new body. Before he did, she wanted to look upon it again. To think that it would be like her 'son' though knowing that it was Nurgle.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Nurgle moved to the Dome with Ki and continued to wait for the other two to finish. Nurgle didn't want to rush anyone, but he was kind of dying here.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Spotting Cyrus in a daze of of non-existance, Oni decided to answer the call of his former Master's. Oni presence engulfed the two strongly, the faceless droid leading him to Ki and Nurgle. Without a word, Oni offered up his weapon to Nurgle to inspect with his sight.

((Sorry for the short post. I have a few i have to get out tonight.))

Silas felt the anger rush into him as the blood flew out of his nose, splattering the cold metal floor. The taunts of the droid only further fueled this anger, causing him to lose control of his emotions. He felt the dark side gather around him like his previous three masters had attempted to teach him. He tried to harness it, to let it control his movements.

He moved forward quickly and swung his leg around in a roundhouse kick, which connected with the droids head with a satisfying clang and a dent. Though he knew droids couldn't feel emotions it seemed as if this one was getting angry. Knowing that if he was to win he would have to keep up the offensive he followed through of the roundhouse with a sweep of the same leg, sending the droid crashing to the ground. But even this attack was not without its consequences.

The droid happened to land it large metal frame on his ankle with a nasty sounds crack. Silas quickly pulled his leg out before the droid could recover. He saw it throbbing, but thought nothing of it. The adrinaline rushign through his veins would allow him to keep moving on it, along with some help from the Force.

He looked up from his ankle to see where the droid was, yet was suprised to find the huge clanking form about a half a meter away from him. The next thing he saw was a metal fist crashing into his face, breaking his nose. He flew backwards once again, a grunt escaping from him. He quickly tried to recover from the attack and jumped to his feet despite his now weak ankle. He bent his knees and used the Froce to propell himself up through the air to land strataling the droid.

Without waiting for a response he began beating on the droids fragile joints, weakening them, but to no avail. He felt the droid grab his leg and project him towards the now blood-red wall. Now he was really getting angry. He called upon the Force as he had in Nokrt's chambers so long ago and pulled his hand up, focusing on moving the droid backwards, with force. He opened his eyes to see the droid lying slummped against the wall, and began wondering if it was truly over, or if there was more.

Silasonndsig91407copy.jpg

Marcellus had been lost in thought for quite sometime, the former Sith Lord had begun to fall into memories of his past life. Countless lives were claimed in honor of the Sith at his hands and amongst it all he remembered one thing distinctly”¦ nothingness. Nero had done everything in his power to ensure that his name be feared, yet nothing came out of his efforts. He wasn't even held in mild regards amongst his ”œbrethren”

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

Fitting his darkstaff in a sheath on his back that would release it with a tug, Haphaestus moved briskly towards the door out of the chamber. He moved with impeccable grace despite the impressively strong and protective armor ((though it's not as big as in my new sig)) and strode down a hallway towards the room from which he could feel Nurgle's presence radiate.

He entered the chamber clad all in darkmetal and looked upon Nurgle, but said nothing.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle stood. It was obvious the movement was painful for him. The training had taken a month longer than anticipated, by his own fault no one else's. Nurgle looked up at the sky he had first seen on his arrival. Only a few parts were visible now. His faceless droids were on the dome ceiling, putting the panels his allies had constructed. Soon the dome would be whole again.

Just like me . . . I hope.

Nurgle had only days, maybe not even that much left. It was now or never. Whatever fears he had, the Sith released. There was no going back.

"Here is what I ask of the three of you. You must decide right now whether you wish to take this to its fullest or not. Do not worry about my feelings. If one of you decides to back out, I will die, so it won't matter."

A large glass pod filled with water was wheeled in. Floating inside the tube was a human-looking male, with shadowy stripes across his body. It had some of the features of Nurgle, but some of Ki's face was visible as well. That was to be the new home of Nurgle's soul. The golem floated with its soulless vacant stare.

"You must use the weapons you forged to remove my soul from its body. One of the powers of an Alcazarin is to steal the soul of a weakened foe. You don't get much more weak than me right now. But if you do it together you won't absorb my soul, you'll contain it."

Well, that's my theory anyway.

"It is at this point that you must each internally decide whether or not you wish me to live. If anyone of you decides to back out, my soul will dissipate into the next world and no one will be able to find out which of you did it. There is no penalty for, in essence, killing me, save the loss of your new powers. And there is a price for sparing me."

Nurgle coughed slightly. His scarred lungs were barely functioning.

"If you all decide I should live, and you place my soul within that body, we will be Force bonded. The Force bond makes us brothers and sister by soul, stronger than by blood. We will know each other's feelings in times of stress. And more importantly, we will not be able to strike each other down. If I should suddenly attack Ki, the attack would only harm me. Now you can see what commitment I am asking. Do not verbalize your views. Use your new powers and new Darkweapon to remove my soul. Then make your decision. I would prefer not to know ahead of time if I am about to die."

The Sith Master sat and waited.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Haphaestus stood silent. His biological mind was weighing the options, uncomfortable with some of the repercussions that would come from participating in this action. He did not enjoy the company of the others in the room save Nurgle. He felt no conflict towards Ki Vastor, either, but the others he viewed with contempt.

He did not wish to be bound to them deeply.

But, though he knew these biological thoughts as his own, he had already made up his mind. He had a loyalty to Nurgle that surpassed everything else. He was, ultimately, a creation of Nurgle when he had been a god, and the full life and power that he experienced was a result of that event. He would not let Nurgle die.

If the others backed out, he would find a way to save Nurgle, despite the great Sith's doubts.

He would worry about the bond when the process was done. It would certainly have its uses, and he would likely be able to filter out of the bond what he did not wish to be shared. Ultimately, it would not be a negative addition to his consciousness.

Wordlessly, all these thoughts barred from external perception and shielded with the Force, Haphaestus grabbed his darkstaff off his back and brought it before him. With this I will complete Nurgle's transfer or crack the skulls of the rest until I am sure that he is avenged. He then dropped himself into the Dark Side of the Force, drawing on all the energy around him, from residual heat from the furnace below to the slight static charge that could be found in the air.

The Sith Master then concentrated all this energy as well as some of his own, reaching proverbially into Nurgle's being and locating the strange, amorphous but perceptible, spiritual mass that was his soul, his very life source. And there it was--perceived by one whose faith in the Dark Side was unshakable, who had no doubt that it was a soul that he was gripping.

He then, too, waited for the others to establish a link and hold so that the transfer could be executed.

HOWEsON.png

Upon Cyrus's voice with Oni's clothed ears, The Sith Lord shifted his gaze over his shoulders, the green lit fog erupted from the heat and force that he had been storing up over the last couple of days. Somthing inside Oni was shifting, growing rapidly like the virus that corrupted his body so long ago. His soul was growing chaotic, was growing evil....the Darkmetal. It's power was infesting Oni's already virus ridden body.

"Stand back." Oni ordered Cyrus, the Sith Lord rising to his feet. "My former Master needs me. Once we are done here, your trainging will begin it's finishing." Without a second word, Oni turned toward Nurgle, opposite both Haphaestus and Ki. Pulling and latching on to the force like a ravaged beast, he pulled forth the energy needed to do the task in which was asked.

Wave after wave of force lunged forth from the slamming of the second head of the battleaxe staff into the duracrete floor, his grip upon it's center handles tight. Nurgle had little to worry about, as Oni though changing into a different being, was still Oni. As a faithful follower of Nurgle, even in his lesser days, Oni would gladly sacrifice himself for the man he had grown to see as a close uncle. Oni searched Nurgle's fraile body, finding the soft texture that was his Master's soul. But even now, Oni was still not strong enough, nor would Ki be, even with her experiances.

He latched out even further, like a leech upon human flesh, so did his power begin to reach. Finding a source of power in his comrade, Haphaestus, he pulled on the Sith Master's power, hoping he would feel what and why he was acting in such a way. Storing up what he was gathering, Oni began sending some Ki's way, hoping to give each an equal amount of power. For each would indeed have to work together to save Nurgle.

Only time would tell, if either were to be trusted by Oni as much as Nurgle did, and the same could be said for Cyrus. But here and now, the only thing they had was Nurgle, who held them together as a whole, and only the three of them possessed the power to do so. Casting his gaze upon the metallic marvel that was Haphaestus, Oni gave a nod, as if saying silently...."Lead us"

Ki drew her daggers, holding them aloft as she drew energies out of her surroundings for this task. She had already come this far with his resurrection so there was no going back, no thoughts of it even. She looked upon the figure of the man in the chamber, feeling the odd connection to the soulless being, having grown it partially in her womb.

"Will the Bot's transfer the chip once this is done Mi'Lord?"

She had no second thoughts about what was to be done, specially since she was already connected through blood. She stood with Haphaestus and with Oni ready to do what was necessary to complete the transfer. Stretching out to touch the other two through the Force, she was ready to do her part.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Nurgle had almost forgotten about the chip. When his body died, he did not think it would be damaged. Perhaps he should have removed it to be certain, but there was no going back now. He would not last through even a minor surgery.

"I sure as hell hope so. We'll have to risk it."

Nurgle thought back to his long and miserable life. From childhood, he had been doomed to such an existence, his body permanently damaged. Even when he had tapped into untold power, it was always balanced by his frail frame. Most Sith think themselves immortal. Nurgle had known all the time his body would not last forever. There was never any doubt.

But Darth Rivan showed me the way, showed me the secret.

Rebirth or death was about to come to the Sith Master. He was truly content with either alternative.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

With Ki's input, everything was there. The three united had a great power to them that, with their new training, transcended what had been thought possible for a long time. Through the ages, great acts of the Force had been committed, some by groups of Jedi Knights. The impossible had been done.

This act was among the greatest of them. Haphaestus led the movement, the power of the three interlinked and redoubled. With complete concentration that was possible only for one with a mind like Haphaestus', Nurgle's soul was torn free of his form.

It did not dissipate, however, once it was free of its organic prison. The Dark Side did not take it to an eternal domain. The three Sith who had torn it from its home did not absorb its energy. Instead, it held as an entity, bound by the Force energies that worked on a plane of what seemed like unreality.

But this was real. Haphaestus again led the movement as the soul was transported across the room towards its future host--the golem Nurgle had prepared. As it reached the unconscious form, it seemed to stretch into its limbs and merge with its chest.

The golem shook as a consciousness was introduced into its unliving form. And so our part is done. Only Nurgle can properly establish himself in this new form.

Haphaestus had utter confidence that Nurgle would succeed. This process was a step for Nurgle away from who he was and towards Haphaestus himself. Like apprentice, like Master--a soul to inhabit something that was not meant to host it.

HOWEsON.png

Ki felt the moment that his soul released from the other body. She had motioned with her hands for the bot's to grab the husk of a body Nurgle had been using so it didn't drop to the floor. She observed closely as they helped move his soul into the waiting golem. This was bittersweet for Ki in a way, being as it was strange seeing it come to life. It must have been strange in a way for Nurgle as well, taking his "son's" body, though with no soul it wasn't like an individual at all.

With their part done in the process, Ki stood by, watching the body within the cylinder as it went through the part of the process only Nurgle could do. Turning to the bot's, she told them to remove the chip from the old bodies shell and prepare it to be inserted into the new 'improved' model when Nurgle was ready for it.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Three souls acted as one, living, breathing, working, in such unison that only had been thought to be present in those born of the same blood on the same day. But such an act had been performed this day, no kinly relations present between these three 'sibilings'. The force flowed elegantly, connecting evenly through the three like that of the wind's currents. None challeneged the other's actions, nor their motives, as a new era of Sith were reborn, courtesy of the former Chaos God. His power and wisdom still present even after the rest had fleeted.

Oni gaze fell upon Haphaestus first. The only former Apprentice present that had been beside Nurgle in his former glorious days. He could have acted upon his desires many years ago, just as the other Apprentices of Nurgle's during those days, and left his Creator's side. But no. He remained ever loyal to Nurgle despite whatever cause he may have disagreed with. And for that, Oni grew more respect for the Sith Master.

But now his gaze turned to Ki, the newest member to Nurgle's long list of former Apprentices. Though she was slightly inexperianced compared to Oni and Haphaestus in the ways of Nurgle's teachings, her loyalty was just as unwavering. She held true to those very loyalties, providing the very key to saving what all three had cherished the most in their short lived lives, and for that, all present would be greatful for. Even the spirit of Nurgle, who held tightly upon their grasp as the process grew nearer to it's finishing.

Oni turned back to the view of the ghostly Nurgle, the aura of red and grey swirling within it's sphere of existance, his concentration at it's fullest as he pulled upon power from not only those around him, but from his very surroundings. A few weeks ago, Oni would have thought that impossible. But now, with it's existance present in the unified minds of Nurgle's three remaining former Apprentices, it seemed more possible than things known to be.

As the processed finished, all three releasing their mentalic grasps upon Nurgle's soul as it entered his new home, a bond was forever created. Like the birth of quadruplets from their mother's womb, so were these four souls reborn into that very new era that was Rivan's teachings. Each would feel the other's pain, mental or physical, and each would share the other's presence within their very souls of existance forever. As on this day, The Alcazarins were born.

The black eyes of Darth Dominus shot open. The Sith Master's memories had been placed with in his body, and his soul had been transferred. Nurgle still lived . . . and yet he did not. Dominus was Nurgle and he was not Nurgle. The creature had been born anew. A melding of Nurgle and Ki's DNA, along with the blood of a Defel Wraith had created a new man. Darth Dominus no longer felt the old bones of Nurgle, no longer felt the man's weak lungs. He felt new. And he felt his allies. He could feel their emotions tingling in the back of his brain. They were apprehensive, and justifiably so.

"I live yet. Do not fear. Nurgle is here, within me, within Darth Dominus "

His silvery skin rippled as a faceless droid wrapped a black robe around Darth Dominus' form. The Sith called the Darkstaff to his hand. He felt like leaping and cartwheeling through the air with his young body. But Darth Dominus did not. There was too much to do.

"We are ready. My droid has informed me of an interesting development Brothers and Sister. The Sith bounty hunter Vladamir Faust has declared himself Dark Lord. What do you all think we should do about that?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Haphaestus nodded curtly to Dominus, expressing no sort of relief or surprise or happiness of any sort. He had never wondered if Nurgle would survive the transplant, and he had not worried about the results. He knew that things would be how they were supposed to be. Now that Nurgle was within Dominus' form safely, business was at hand.

"Vladimir Faust," he said, "has as much claim to each of those titles as anyone. He is a powerful Sith Master and an Imperial general, and if it was Dominique's business to leave him with those titles, I care not to contest his claim.

"However, this does leave me with a tinge of curiosity. I, too, hold rank within the Empire and a certain allegiance to the Emperor. I will shortly travel to find Faust and adjust to his new position," Haphaestus continued. "Unless you have different plans for his reign," he added.

HOWEsON.png

Oni shifted his gaze upon Dominus upon his questioning, his thought of Dominique's first days as Dark Lady circling within his mind. Silently, the duelheaded battleaxe staff found it's proper place within it's sheath upon the Lord's backside. "So, another one bites the dust eh?" Oni thought to himself silently, finding himself unsurprised by the announcement. "No matter, it's only a matter of time before he too will disappear."

Oni shifted his gaze once again, this time it's presence falling upon the other present Sith Master, Haphaestus. His words on the new Dark Lord held leverage among the group, it's hidden message echoing of a powerful being that was Faust. His content to settle with this Dark Lord gave Oni a hope of sorts that this group, the Alcazarins, would grow stronger than even the Sith Order. After all, the only thing that held their 'former' Order from attaining such power was because of the constant infighting.

Stepping forward, Oni made his peace and spoke his mind, his words though honest, echoing of a hidden Warrior. "If it is your wish Dominus, his reign will be a short one. But if that is not your wish, then he would prove to be a powerful ally should we ever grow to need one." Oni spoke, falling silent for just a short moment. "However, i do believe it's time we make ourselves known, if only to this Faust. Not only could we begin gaining an influence with the Order through this, but also give ourselves a foothold on any future plans we may have for our 'Order'."

Oni backed away, leaving his suggestion in the air. He felt he had given all he needed to. It was high time he began to finish up his Apprentice's training and take his first steps to achieving the rank of Master. He knew he would have to prove himself worth of it, but held confidence that he would long before it's time. He bowed to both Dominus and Haphaestus, as well as Ki. "Now if you'll excuse m'lady and mi'lords, i have business with my Apprentice to attend. If you need me, i have my comm." Turning to Cyrus, he motioned his Apprentice to follow as he asked one of Nurgle's faceless droids to lead them to a sparring room.

Cyrus was close to his Lording.