Almas

Nurgle had answered Marcellus' questions without much hesitation and this made the former Sith-Lord happy. As they passed through the halls the forsaken one couldn't help but feel inferior in the Master's presence, even though he was feeble and weak in his physical form.

Hmm”¦ I almost feel as if I need to prove my worth to this man more than I do towards Oni. Marcellus thought as he followed silently behind the Sith Master.

Upon reaching their destination, Nurgle proceeded to knock and an answer quickly followed. When the door was swung open a boy stood before them and he addressed Nurgle in a rather direct way.

Didn't Nurgle say that this boy”¦ might become his apprentice. Apparently, he has been misinformed”¦ as he expects that Nurgle has already accepted him, unless I was mislead.

(ooc: sorry been out of town”¦ quick post obviously)

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

Ki glanced over at the other two, seeing the completed panels that had already been made. It would take some time to have all of them completed. Still, she wasn't going to let off just because they were stronger than she was within the Force. The former Black Sun assassin would grow stronger in the Force as time went on. She already felt a stronger connection to the infinite energy surrounding them all.

Ki focused on another panel, creating the necessary shape while her thoughts split to what she was doing, and feeling the embryo growing within her. It did feel different to a natural child. This didn't have the same kind of connection to her that Aiden had. With her thoughts on her son, she knew she would have to feed him as soon as she finished her allotment of panels.

((I've had a busy few days also, had my brother and his family up so have been spoiling my young nieces and nephew))

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Soon, Haphaestus began to develop a rhythm. He found that the chamber's constant heat was a source of constant, unlimited Force power, without any of the draining effects that his biological physiology experienced upon extensive draw. The power had been there all along, and all it had taken was a few words to unlock it for him.

And, just like that, he was experiencing a greater world of the Force, a massive sieve of energy which he could channel without copious amounts of calculation or concentration.

Where he had had a single panel, now he was producing them with efficiency and haste that did not impede the quality of his creations. He was more efficient than a factory line and worked with less cost. All the time he sat, cross-legged, on the stone floor, photoreceptors shut off and body completely still while panels were manufactured around him at his bidding, the panels like the sections of a quilt that would be a deadly weapon.

HOWEsON.png

"Let's not get hasty young one."

Nurgle hated the impatience of youth. They were always demanding things without earning them. The Sith Master was very careful about choosing his apprentices. Ki, Darth Oni, and Haphaestus were all very skilled. They were the future of the Sith leadership. Nurgle did not want to accept someone with no potential for advancement. They had to be skilled in the Force, and intelligent.

"First you must tell me everything about your past and why you want to be a Sith."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Seeing Ki and Haphaestus begin the other panels in which they would be creating, Oni too joined in. Grasping another section of the metallic ore that was found inside the eartly wall of the lava pool's caverns, he began twisting and heating another panel into existance, using the energy he found from the heat as the source of his power.

But Oni knew that the process ahead of them would be a slow one, taking long hours until they were finally finished. So, growing slightly impatient, Oni opened himself up further, grabbing three more sections of ore from the rocky cavern walls and began to shape and bend them as well after he laid his second finished panel to the side.

Closing his eyes as he heated them and began the shaping of them, Oni pulled on the force that surrounded him, using all the he could contain as a source of power. As the three panels danced around his head, their black tint growing a deep red as they heated up and began to flatten, Oni found in amazment that this was growing rather easy with the more power he consumed. Soon those too were completed and he began on another set.

((Sorry for the short post. RL stress has been on a high level today.))

Edited by Guest

Silas frowned. Hadn't killing that beast been enough?

"Well, I started out on Tatooine, with a twin brother, but I don't talk about him anymore after he left our family for Black Sun. I grew up on a moisture farm, and decided that I was tired of that life. So I told my parents what I felt and left with their blessings.

I've had minimal training under former Grand Admiral Nokrt, then found my way to the now broken SEED and had minimal training under Geki. After that I went to Darkwatch Secruities, and worked there and had minimal training under Dagon. He was gone for a long time, so I left him a note explaining why I left, and I had heard about you having an operation on Vjun. I went there and killed your tree-monster thing and destroyed the lock box and vial completly, then your droid brought me here, wherever here is."

Silasonndsig91407copy.jpg

Marcellus grunted at the arrogance of the youth. It was true that the former Sith Lord was quite arrogant for only being an apprentice himself, but the fact remained that he had once been a Lord and knew all to well that arrogance was a path to a quick death. Which he had found out first hand.

Nurgle's hopeful had fulfilled part of the Master's question, but seemed to refrain from speaking about why he wanted to join. Marcellus wasn't sure whether to confront the kid about it”¦ or to let Nurgle handle the situation. In the end though, being the sadistic bastard that Marcellus is he had to confront the boy.

”œ Maybe you didn't hear Master Nurgle right”¦ He asked about your life history AND why you wanted to join the ranks of the Sith. So now I too am interested in why exactly you wish to join.

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

Nurgle held up his hand.

"Thank you Marcellus. I appreciate your words But he has told me enough."

Marcellus is being much less . . . disagreeable. Perhaps he has seen the nature of the Alcazarins. We are based on equality and fellowship, not arrogance. Marcellus has a lot of potential, if he continues down this path.

Nurgle could sense Marcellus' feelings about Silas. The man wasn't simply trying to impress Nurgle, he was being honest. But Nurgle would make the decision himself. This was an interview about becoming Nurgle's apprentice in traditional Force teachings, not about learning the ways of Darth Rivan. If Silas proved himself, that would come much later. Silas had slain a very difficult creation of Nurgle's. That was worth something.

"I will train you Silas, if you do one thing for me."

Nurgle looked into his eyes.

"Give your will to me."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Anger began to rise in Silas as he listened to the man's words.

"Since you apparently became Nurgle I'll answer your question first. Grand Admiral Nokrt was assassinated at the start of my training, and was never found again. SEED disbanded just as I joined it, me being the last inducted member, and Geki moved onto the Empire. I left him for Dagon and Darkwatch, which still is in operation today, yet Dagon didn't have the time to train me, as he told me after he told me he would train me.

I've already told you why I joined the Sith, but if you must hear it again, I wanted some action other than a moisture farm, and this was the first thing that caught my eye. If you wish to continue this stimulating conversation, it must be done some other time, as I have important things to accomplish right now, thanks for your concern though."

Silas turned, his cheeks a little red, towards Nurgle.

"My will? What do you mean? That can mean a lot of things. Do you mean my time, my effort, my life? Excuse me for my lack of knowledge, but I honestly don't understand master..."

(sorry I haven't posted sooner. RL drama's - I won't be on much this week... my father went into hospital on sunday and don't know how long he'll be in for yet. He has a procedure tomorrow so I'll be gone for a while yet)

Ki brought another piece of black rock from the wall of the cave and began another panel. It surprised her that she didn't feel fatigued, though when she thought about it further, it shouldn't have surprised her at all. She wasn't using her own powers after all, she was using the infinite power of the heat.

She glanced at the other two though kept her concentration on the panel in front of her. The power around her was energizing, it was calming working on the panels and she could feel the powerful dark presence lurking in the background... in the shadows...

KiVastor.jpg

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

(Don't worry about it, there's no need to rush it. You guys can finish that up whenever you choose anyway, I think you've RPed it enough to learn the basics. I hope everything turns out okay.)

Nurgle was taken aback by the man's words. Never before had an apprentice questioned him in such a hostile manner. Perhaps it had been a mistake to bring Marcellus. He had wanted to give the others time alone, to learn more about each other and to learn uninterrupted the basics of what he had to show them. But Marcellus and Silas clearly had developed a baseless animosity for each other.

"Silence, both of you. You are Sith not children."

Nurgle focused on Silas alone.

"You know what I mean. Don't let your emotions control your response. Ccommand your anger. That is your first lesson. A Sith used their emotions, but is not ruled by them. A Sith is master of all, even themselves. If you wish to train with me, you must give your service to me. That is the price."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Silas slowly nodded his head, calming down, the color rushing from his face. He had instantly regretted his sarcastic comment to who appeared to be Nurgle's other apprentice, but remorse was not on of his strongest emotions.

"I'll agree to that master. I pledge my allegiance to you, my service is yours."

Nurgle beckoned for them both to follow. He ignored the impatience of Marcellus and the apology of Silas. They both had a lot to learn. But there was significant potential in each. He was not the Master of Marcellus, and felt it out of place for him to attemp training with the man. So when they arrived at the training room, he asked Marcellus to wait with him as gestured for Silas to move forward.

"I want to see what he's made of, and speak to you privately. Silas you will fight one of my faceless droids. No weapons."

Nurgle watched the droid look up from its position cleaning the thousand year old dust from the floor. It advanced, before stopping short in front of Silas.

"Use the Force if you can. I will guide you."

As Silas began, Nurgle turned back to Marcellus.

"Tell me, do you enjoy having two souls in one body?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Marcellus did as he was expected to and followed Nurgle, making sure that he stood in front of Silas and made the boy follow. The dark robes that adorned the former Sith Lord's body barely touched the floors as they walked; the robes were black with gold trim, the significance of these colors were unknown. When they arrived in a room that Nurgle had picked out, Marcellus was gestured to wait aside and so he did as asked.

After a faceless droid entered the room and Silas was ordered to defeat it, Nurgle approached Marcellus with a rather interesting and expected question.

”œWell”¦ even though in the beginning of this body's journey I wasn't the dominate host. It was nice, being able to chime in and manipulate that idiot Cyrus at will. He was my puppet. I can still feel him within me, although it is like a pain in my gut. Nothing more than that as he wasn't strong enough to resist my presence.

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

((Sorry to hear that Skye... my best wishes and hopes go out to you and your family. This is Scorpio if you haven't figuared that out yet. ))

As the three panels shaped during their constant heating, Oni found himself mesmerized at how little effort he had to put into their creation. he knew his power had grown since he was but an Apprentice himself, but with Rivan's teachings, they had became tenfold. if it had not been for Oni's slightly humble soul, once could say he might grow power hungary because of it.

With those three finally done, he repeated his previous course, pulling three more globs of the onyx metallic ore from the walls and began the process of heating and shaping them again. The panels were slightly large ones, just big enough to form the small squares that would make the dome in the next room, solid black because of the ore they were using.

Silently to himself, he wondered... could he create a weapon from this very substance? That would be a question for another day, as first and foremost, they had a task to complete. With three more panels done, and sat to the side, Oni took in a deep breath, pulling more energy from the heat and air around him. "Ten down, ten more to go for my part." Oni though to himself.

Taking three more collections of the ore from the wall, a slight ledge growing above where he had been collecting it from, Oni began three more panels. Looking over toward the Haphaestus, he chuckled to himself, wondering what was taking him so long. But that thought did not last too long, as his mind wondered onto Cyrus, wondering what trouble he might be getting himself into this time.

((He's out of hospital now but still not out of the woods yet. I should have time to post now... until the next crisis and yes I did know it was you ))

Seeing that the Sith Lord was producing more than one at a time, Ki decided that if he could do that, then so could she. She drew in the power from the heat, concentrating on a portion of the wall to pull the required amount of black rock over to her. Feeling the energies flowing through, around inside of her, what she had taken from the external sources, Ki began the set of panels. Each one had to be perfect and because she was making more than one at a time, she sank herself further into the meditative state.

She envisioned what she wanted and the Force did her bidding. In no time at all it seemed, she had three more perfect panels floating in the air above her current position. Levitating them over to the 'cooling section' of the cave, she began her next set. Ki hoped that her young son, Aiden, would remain content until she finished here. He would want to be fed soon.

Before she pulled the next lot of black rock, she fell deeper into a meditation, separating herself from her body with her astral projection and sending her 'other self' up to check on Aiden. She found him still sleeping soundly. A fond look showed on her face as she looked at him for a moment. Giving him a phantom kiss, she returned to her body and continued to work on the panels.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Nurgle was unfamiliar with with the name Orik or Maultros. But he knew there was a ring of truth to the man's statements. It didn't seem Marcellus was interested in shedding Cyrus.

"I see. It is your choice of course. Anytime you wish to destroy Cyrus, the option will be open to you. I have cured other Sith of similar conditions."

Nurgle watched and waited. It was close now. Death was approaching him. He knew that the body within Ki was almost ready. It would be only days now. He had to make it, he was so close.

"Silas, I will be able to monitor your training from afar. I have other work to attend to. We will return to the others now Marcellus . . ."

Nurgle almost visibly swallowed his pride.

" . . . you must help me walk. Take us there, I will lean on you."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Marcellus swallowed heavily after hearing the words of Nurgle”¦

Ridding myself of this nuisance?”¦ That doesn't sound like a bad idea”¦ though for some reason I feel there would be consequences. Thought the apprentice as he extended his arm around Nurgle.

With the aid of Marcellus' arm Nurgle was able to walk much easier, the former Sith Lord's powerful frame granted much need support for the aging Sith Master. As they walked the halls, Marcellus knew that he didn't need to comment on Nurgle's condition and instead decided to remain silent.

Though he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to rid himself of Cyrus forever”¦ because deep down he knew that if he didn't Cyrus wouldn't remain silent for long.

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

Ki had lost track of time as she worked on the panels though suddenly they were completed. Standing up, the young woman nodded to the other two before her eyes shifted to the darkness over the other side of the lake of lava. With a concentrated use of the Force, she flicked the lever over the other side to open the door behind them.

Gathering the panels she had completed through the Force, she headed to through the darkness to the door, knowing the others would be following. Outside the door, she placed the panels on the ground for the faceless bots to shift. She touched the mind of one of her servants, giving the impression that she was to bring Ki her son. She could feel the hungry infant through the Force.

Her son was soon brought to her, Ki settling herself down on the floor to get reasonably comfortable while she fed Aiden. She would wait there until she knew what else was happening. The servant disappeared for a moment, coming back with a tray of drinks for everyone.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

((I'm glad to hear he's atleast out of the hospital and back at home with family. Sometimes that can be better medicine than anything a hospital can offer. My best wishes and hopes still go out to you and your family Skye.))

Oni too had lost track of time, his mind had wandered too long on Marcellus and what trouble he may have been causing Nurgle that he too was nearing completetion of the twenty panels he was instructed to make. Watching Ki who had finished moments before get up and exit the room, the panels in tow, he chuckled to himself as he wondered how an apprentice had beaten him. it was no matter though, as he was now on the last three.

As those three were finally finished, Oni scooped some of them up in his hands, and having the rest hover on each side of him as he too exited the room, Oni pulling on the force around him still instead of what laid within him. He was growing to like this new force technique, him feeling refreshed constantly instead of the usual drained feeling he got after such an exercise.

As he entered the previous room where Nurgle's Darkstaff still stood, the cold air of the room sent chills over his body as it's touch reached the sweat that had been pourin out of him even with him using the heat to keep him cool. Laying the panels to the side, he placed his top armor back on, as well as his mask, and sat in the center room awaiting Nurgle's return. Cross-legged once again, he meditated on what he had learned.

(I'm glad things are looking better)

Nurgle and Marcellus arrived in the domeless room. The Sith Master was grateful the work had been completed. It was not quite over yet though.

"Myself and Ki need to be alone for a while. We will move away from here in a moment, into my laboratory. Darth Oni and Haphaestus should leave their panels here, and proceed back into the room below. I will remove the Darkstaff. Then you must absorb only some of the heat, allowing the rest of it to enter into your body. When it begins to affect your mind, you will have a vision of Darth Rivan. Then you will know what weapon you are to forge. My vision was of a staff. Yours will probably be different. When you have awoken from this vision, forge the weapon, as you forged these panels. Pour your soul into it."

(sorry for the short post)

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Ki had finished feeding Aiden and now rose to her feet as Nurgle came into the room. She kissed her son gently on his forehead and handed him back to the servant to take back to her room.

She moved to Nurgle's side, finding that her movements were becoming sluggish as the golem grew.

"Ready when you are Mi'Lord"

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

((Sorry bout the delay- Life got hectic really fast...))

Silas stood up a little straighter and deposited his weapon belt on the floor of the chamber in a corner, where there was little light. The faceless droid stepped forward presenting itself to Silas. He began to release himself to the still mysterical energy field known as the Force. The air around him began to swirl as he gathered the dark side like he had been taught by his previous mentors.

He began to envision the droid flying backwards. Though he had never actually been taught this he had read enough during his time on Silence V to know how to do this. The droid began to move backwards, starting out slowly and increasing its speed until it crashed into the wall, putting some dents into its frame, but not enough to seriously damage it.

The droid began to move towards him once more and this time it came to about three meters from Silas, then began its attack. A few quick feints and then came the real attack, which connected with Silas' chest sending him flying backwards. He crashed into the opposite wall and slumped to the ground.

Now his adreinaline was pumping. He stood quickly and rushed the droid, arms in an attack position.

((Not sure how you wanted me to do this. And sorry bout the short post. If you want me to post both the droid and myself i'll continue this in my next post. If not, we can contine when you post.))

Oni eyes peered open and shifted side to side upon Nurgle's entrance, his wonderment and confused state of mind growing when he viewed Cyrus helping the old one in. Listening to his words, his confusement delved even deeper. Woul they be locked in the stairwell above the lava lake, and how would they get back out once they completed their task? These were the questions that entered young Oni's mind as he rose from the floor.

But he would not speak these questions, as he simply did as Nurgle had said. Approaching the stairwell, he wondered in a few feet until he found a comfortable place to sit. Reaching out, he pulled on the force energy the surrounded him once again, pulling as little as he could, just enough to keep himself cool, but not so much as it would effect the outcome Nurgle had invisioned.

Not waiting on Haphaestus to join him as he awaited Nurgle's closing of the door, he cleared his mind of all thoughts, even those questions which had presented themselves earlier. Deeper he fell into himself, doing just as Nurgle had instructed, removing the wonders he had of what he would see once the vision had activated it's self from his mind as soon as they entered. Finally, it hit him... leaving Oni in the realm of unconciousness as Rivan's vision entered his mind.

((Sorry for the short post myself. I'll produce a better one in the next one.))

When the weapon was complete, Haphaestus followed the others back to Nurgle's presence. He would need to return to that volcanic chamber soon, however, as he had something that it was necessary he create with those resources available to him there.

Moving out of the chamber was like stepping from a melting pot into a freezer, and his skin tingled. Curious, he simply thought, attempting to study the sensation even as it fled.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle took the staff from its position. The door would close when Haphaestus entered. Nurgle had no time to wait for the General. He needed to work with Ki quickly. They moved to the laboratory.

"Do you still have the memory chip? It is unfortunate we have to do all of this at the last minute. I wasted too much time. But we have no choice."

---------------------------------------------------

The faceless droid spoke with the voice of Nurgle.

"You have to do better than that Silas. You will never be faster than a droid unless you use the Force."

To illustrate his point, the droid punched Silas rapidly, striking him in the face, chest, and stomach in succession. The droid was bobbing and moving now, circling Silas.

"Use your emotion. Surely you do not enjoy getting beat up?"

The droid kicked Silas in the nose, sending blood spraying.

"Perhaps you are not Sith material."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

"Yes, I have the memory chip"

She had noticed how much Nurgle had deteriorated, even as the golem grew within her. Ki would follow his instructions with regards to the procedure to insert the new chip, along with whatever else needed to be done.

Now that Aiden had been fed and was settled with the servants, she had time to do what Nurgle wanted her to do.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Nurgle collapsed as they arrived at the laboratory. His time grew short. The Sith Master was tired. Not just his body, but his spirit was weary too. He had once been inhabited by an unspeakable power. Now, he was experiencing the price of that power. It had destroyed his body. If he did not act soon, that is. There was still hope.

There is definitely an irony to a Sith having hope.

"Tell me how it works Ki. How do I use it?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

As he collapsed, Ki moved swiftly to his side. This wasn't good. Motioning for one of his bots to place him on the bed within the room, Ki thought about how to answer him,

"This could be done one of two ways. The chip could be inserted directly into your brain where you transfer all your memories to it there. Or it could be inserted into mine as you suggested before, and concentrate on transferring your memories directly to that chip."

She paused, her hand resting on her abdomen where the golem grew within her.

"With the one I have already, it didn't take long to learn how to transfer what I wanted to that chip. It becomes second nature. Even the bad things that have happened, it is all stored so that I don't forget what I have been through and what I have learnt from having been through it."

She stepped over to where she had placed the box containing the chip, picking it up, along with the instrument that would be used to insert it. She knew from before that it was a matter of making an incision, inserting the chip and connecting it up to one of the nerves. It was still a complex procedure though one that didn't take long to do. The doctor that had inserted Ki's chip had finished it within fifteen minutes.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]