Almas

At his instruction, Ki blocked out everything except for what she had to do. She felt her body relax first of all, then felt out around her, drawing force energy from her surroundings, though she didn't draw it from those present. Reaching that special state of mind, Ki reached outwards, removing herself from her body.

She felt herself rise from her mortal shell, found herself looking down from the ceiling at Nurgle, her own body, the droid he was working on and the others within the room before they left. Now that she was detached in that mental plain, she moved awareness towards the droid that Nurgle was focusing on. She felt what he was doing as her awareness entered the shell of the droid.

It felt strange, being inside that mechanical shell. She felt all the electronics, felt the Force surging through from Nurgle's darkstaff. She felt too that someone else what aiding her, guiding her movements though when she looked to see who it was, all she saw was a dark figure. Ki felt approval from the being with what she was doing.

The droids 'eyes' opened, looking at Nurgle.

"Is there any test you wish me to perform while here Mi'Lord?"

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

"Sorry Master." Oni said with a slight grin as he too removed his own mask, taking in the comfort of being able to show his true form among 'friends'. Listen carfully to Nurgle's words, Oni took heed in what the old one was saying, a brother in dire need of help to restore him to his rightful existance. There was no need for questions, as Oni knew exactly what to do. "I'm on it."

His piercing green fluorescent eyes met that of the young lady's as he followed the faceless droids out of the room. Her presence within the force was astonishing, especially to be considered a mere Apprentice. A chill ran up his spine as he watched her body go limp, causing Oni to act upon mere instincts only to stop suddenly when he found himself still feeling her within the room. "Fascinating" Oni thought to himself as he exited. Truly, one day he would have to see what it was that she had just preformed.

Exiting the room, Oni rounded a few corners before finding himself in the forge room Nurgle had mentioned earlier. Looking around he saw all the he would need during this forging of a crystal he knew nothing about. Other than forging his saber crystal, Oni knew nothing more, but still, he felt the urge to try. After all, unlike his brethren within the Order, Oni, though as evil as they came, still had a softer side when it came to his 'family', namely Nurgle and his other faithful followers.

First he started with the heating he would need for such a task, gathering up wood and other flammable material that laid scattered about the room. Next he gathered the materials that would be needed for the actual forming of the crystals while he waited for the fire to kick up and arrive at the necessary temperature. Reaching out into the darkness that laid within him, Oni gathered the strength he would need for such as task, letting the darkside's corruption spread throughout him like a wildfire. With that done, he began the enduring task of the actual forge.

Watching the twin crystals bend and shape themselves as he concentrated on the task, Oni found that he liked this part, being able to actually form something with his gift of the force. To actually create something with one's hands gave one a swelling feeling of pride and success, and Oni had always done his best while working with his mind and hands. Carefully, he made sure the crystals formations were flawless and near perfect according to the standards Nurgle had asked for, as anything less could possibly create a catastrophe.

With his work on the two crystals finally done, Oni sat them aside as they began to cool. They were just as Oni had envisioned them while creating them. They were long and narrow, but thin and clear just as Nurgle had requested. Hopefully they would be suffice. Gathering them after they were cool enough to touch, Oni turned to Cyrus as he stood to head back to Nurgle to deliver his finished product. "Now you try. I'm going to return these two to Nurgle while you forge two, just incase he needs more. But while your at it, i would suggest forge yourself a lightsaber crystal as well. You will be needing it soon."

With that, Oni turned and followed one of the faceless droid back to where Nurgle was still sitting as he worked tirelessly upon Haphaestus's new body, leaving the other to guide Cyrus back. Upon his entering, he motioned himself over to Nurgle's side, extending out his hand to reveal two of the needed crystals. With Cyrus back at the forge room making two more as well, it would not be long before Haphaestus would be back to his usual emotionless self.

((Wasn't sure on how many you needed, nor if Cyrus would have a chance to post within the next few days, so i went ahead and made two just in case. Hope no one minds.))

Cyrus had remained silent and obedient during the whole interaction, when asked by Nurgle to aid in the assistance to aid a fellow Sith he didn't hesitate. As he and Master Oni followed the faceless droid through a small maze of passageways until they finally happened upon the Forgery. Entering the room Cyrus stepped lightly to the outside of the room and watched as his Master took the initiative and began to craft two crystals.

Because I have the patience to wait”¦ the source of heat will already be ready, not to mention some left over materials for my crystals.

After Oni had finished he quickly addressed the apprentice and exited the room, the words spoken to him filled the young one's heart with joy; A strange emotion for such a heartless bastard.

”œA lightsaber”¦

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

(That's fine, sorry for not being more clear)

Nurgle was taken aback by the tone of Haphaestus' voice. He knew that Ki would be successful, but it was still surreal to hear her speech pattern emerge from the droid body. Nurgle recovered quickly from his surprise,

"All you have to do is answer my questions."

Nurgle began the slow work of repairing the organic/mechanical brain of Haphaestus. It was extremely difficult. He was relying solely on science here, with just a little bit of Force power mixed in, in contrast to the last time he had changed Haphaestus. Not only that, he was rushing.

Just stay focused. Keep your hands steady.

Nurgle's illness made that hard.

"Alright, tell me if you can feel this."

Nurgle began prodding parts of Haphaestus' body with a needle. He adjusted accordingly. Then he asked Ki if she could raise his arms, legs, and move his other joints. It was a painstaking, but necessary process And Ki performed very well. Nurgle was satisfied, at last, and sealed the metal cranium. He kept the blood flowing artificially, as the droids organic parts came alive.

"Withdraw from his body."

Nurgle looked back as Darth Oni returned without Cyrus. He did not like the idea of Oni's apprentice being alone in the fortress. But the Sith Master thought that a conversation for another time. He examined the crystals.

"These will do well. Excellent work. Thank you, I know it is difficult to perform such a task on short notice."

Nurgle placed them within the arms of Haphaestus, as he'd done so many years ago. There was only one thing left to do. The Sith raised the staff of Darth Rivan. He could do nothing to help Haphaestus return. All he could do was create a beacon for him. The Sith waited, hoping he had not been too slow.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

It was there... a stirring in the Force.

Some said that the Force had two distinct sides, a Light Side and a Dark Side. There were followers of each side, the former embracing its protective and guiding influences, and the other seeking the power and most direct energies available that the Force had to offer.

But, in fact, there was only one Force, and it was created by all living things. Without it, life could not exist, and neither could the process that was taking place...the creation of life inside a dead thing.

The stirring of the Force grew concentrated, acclimating to a certain location--the body that Nurgle had created. --Fzzt-- A small zap was heard and the body's photoreceptors lit in their familiar orange-red hue. The head turned sharply, then straightened up.

--Systems processing. Programming overwriting. Shut downs occuring. Biorhythm attuning. Flesh orienting.--

Ah, yes, I remember this. It has been some time. But these adjustments are easier this time. Still, it is unclear why they must be remade at all....ah, and yet it is so clear. This body is different...similar, but different. Stronger, in a way. Also...my armor is gone. But there is something else...something new.

It became quite clear to him as his memory kicked in that he had been defeated. It had happened before, but the new body was a new process. Before, he had been restored to his old body, after it had been repaired. But this time, something had disallowed that.

I had always wondered what would happen in that circumstance, he mused. But Nurgle had not lied when he said that Haphaestus was immortal. Nothing, even the destruction of his body, which he had been dependant on before, had not been able to truly kill him.

Haphaestus sat up. "Greetings, Nurgle," he said. He looked at his old Master's sidekick and nodded. "Ki Vastor," he acknowledged her.

Turning back to Nurgle, he felt the emotional need to shrug, but it didn't translate physically. "That was a most curious experience. I must have been damaged beyond repair. A most humbling fate--I was beginning to think there was little in this galaxy that could provide me with a true challenge."

Arrogance was not beyond the Sith Master. His unique state of being led him to look down on those that were solely biological or solely mechanical, unless they had great Force power, such as Nurgle, who had his utmost allegiance. "My systems are detecting something unusual. Something you added. It's metal.

"I am curious as to what it is."

He noticed how sick Nurgle was, an observation made both through his physical perceptions and through the Force. But Nurgle had already revealed to the Rosecrucians that he was going to die, if only to return with greater power than before. Haphaestus did not dwell on it.

HOWEsON.png

It had been so strange being in the droids body, her voice sounding mechanical as well as the weird sensations when she lifted a limb as instructed. Ki was relieved in a sense when Nurgle told her to withdraw from the droids body. She raised herself up from it, her apparition becoming visible as she left the mechanical being. Again she felt it strange to look upon her own body, though was amused in a sense at the same time as she took notice of the expressions on the others faces. It would have seemed like a ghostly apparition appearing from inside of the droid. She walked over to her own body, and 'slipped back in'.

Lungs drew a deep breath of air, then her eyes slowly opened. Movement was again possible to her extremities as she wiggled her fingers and toes. Within a few moments she could stand up. It seemed the more she did this, the easier it was. Practice makes perfect ...

It had been a very surreal experience, being in the much heavier body of the droid. One that made her extremely glad she was human... well... humanoid anyway. She stepped beside Nurgle, ready to do his bidding when he required it of her.

It seemed that no sooner had she done that, than the droid came to life of it's own accord. She felt the dark familiar presence of the other Sith Master, saw him acknowledge her along with Nurgle...

KiVastor.jpg

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Quite pleased with himself and the event that had transpired moments ago, Marcellus walked confidently through the halls of Nurgle's lair. He walked with the grace of an angel yet with the markings of a demon, his crimson hair and tainted flesh with the black markings gave the apprentice quite the unique appearance. Retracing his steps Marcellus made his way back to the room in the people from earlier occupied, yet there was another. The droid had been awakened and Marcellus had missed it all”¦ disappointment.

”œWell damn”¦

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

"T'was nothing" Oni said, nodding his head to his former Master in a welcoming way before he turned away to find himself a perch as him and Ki finished up their work. Hopping aboard a nearby table, Oni squatted quietly and observed at a distance through his natural fluorescent gaze. Oni's gaze was truly a magificant sight through his own eyes, seeing everything as most other's would, only with a slight trail of green lighting appearing within the first few inches of his sight.

Watching the ghostly figuare of the woman's spirit release it's hold on the droids body and encounter back into her own, Oni's eyes met a beautiful sight indeed. Most would fear such a sight, merely out of their limited understandings of such a thing, but Oni longed for the very feeling she must have felt during her ghostly times. After all, to not be tied down by mortally attachments such as one's body was indeed true freedom, and that, was the truest beauty anyone could ever attain.

Upon Haphaestus's voice beginning to stir within his metallic shell, Oni caught himself during his slight distraction. Though he had missed the Sith Master's presence beginning to stir before the voice announced it's self, Oni could indeed feel it now. Their work had indeed worked, and their 'brother' lived once again. Swelling with pride that he had helped Nurgle create such a being, even though what little he had helped with mattered not, Oni grinned slightly as he placed his mask back upon his face.

But all of his good mood screeched to a sudden halt as he felt his apprentice return with the other two crystals. Something was different about Cyrus, though he could not tell exactly what at first. But soon, as he entered the room, Oni could tell merely by his arrogant walk. Marcellus had indeed gained control. Watching Marcellus stride himself over, Oni could help but chuckle as he knew that arrogance would not last long, as life had a way of breaking down the prideful into humility.

Meeting Marcellus's shadowy eyes with his own piercing green gaze as the former Sith Lord spoke, Oni's chuckled busted out into a full fledged chaotic laugh. "It seems you are the one without a heart, young one." Oni spoke, removing himself from the perch he had grown comfortable in, as he stepped down from upon the table to stride his own in front of his apprentice. "But the true statment, or rather, question is.... are you destined to fall once again because of it?"

Oni knew Nurgle and the others were more than likely not to know what his words had meant, but indeed Marcellus would. After all, the Sith Lord that had introduced himself upon Cardia had mentioned a few things of Cyrus's, or rather Marcellus's past, before he disappeared shortly after the meeting had concluded. A person with no heart, could never perfect his warrior skills, as that was the very core in which one's fight came from. After all, Oni knew zombies with more heart and fight than Marcellus.

((It's cool. We'll just have no need for replacements should this ever be needed again.))

Nurgle was glad Haphaestus had returned in full. Nurgle had described to Ki earlier the odd nature of memory. It had been hard to say whether Haphaestus would remember all that had happened, and what influence a new brain would have on his personality. But Haphaestus was a very unique entity and seemed to retain all of his experiences. It wasn't really that surprising. Even his former apprentice's soul was different. It had to be, to occupy the body of a droid.

And now I've made him even more unique.

"The object I placed within you is something called Darkmetal. It is necessary to help you master the new path I plan for us to take. Think of it like the crystals in your arm, a thing to focus your Force power."

Nurgle took off his surgical mask, replacing his breathing apparatus. He listened to Oni's odd conversation with his apprentice. Nurgle would have to ask Oni just what was going on with that later. For now though, he intended to show them just what he had discovered here.

"I can tell you more about that later. I didn't intend to have us all reunite under these cirumstances. But now that we are all here, I think it is time to show you all just what I've found. Even you Ki, I haven't shown you everything just yet. Can you, General, and you, Darth Oni stay awhile?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

How amusing...he still refers to me as 'General', Haphaestus thought. He rather liked it, however. It wasn't that he was sentimental to past times, when he had actually filled such a post in Nurgle's army, for sentimentality was vague and mostly illogical. It was rather that he liked the reference to a unique post he once held that took him back to his roots of this new life.

He bowed. "I would be honored to remain here and hear you out, Nurgle," he said. He didn't know what the Empress wanted him to do, but presently, he didn't much care. She could contact him if necessary, even if she knew not where he was. And Haphaestus was much more interested in pursuing his new advancement.

--Databank: History: Orders: Sith: searching with search keyword 'darkmetal'. Two matches found. One resides within the text for the entry on a certain Darth Rivan, who devised a means for a unique system of troop and leader interaction...and also for the removal and channeling of Force energies.

The second match lies under the entry for Darkstaff, a rather unique weapon tied to Darth Rivan.--

This is most curious.

HOWEsON.png

Marcellus simply chuckled in return to what Oni had said. He dares to comment upon his lack of heart and the fact that he had failed in the past, but it didn't matter. The tormented one took pride in the fact that his heart was cold.

”œYou see”¦ My heart is strong, I have been through more than you could possibly imagine. In my past life I was placed through endless amounts of suffering as my flesh was burned off, only to be kept alive to actually feel the excruciating pain due to the fact that my nerves were spared from the flames.color]”

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

"Most of the Sith are cruel and maniacal, this is true...." Oni's voice rang out as soon as Marcellus had finished his 'little' speech, it's echo knowing no bounds as it ripped throughout the entire complex. "But i am not. I may be considered weak, and possibly unfit because of it. But that just goes to prove that those who think it, do not truly know me.

By now, Oni's temper, too, had flared, his fluorescent green eyes beginning to glaze over with a crimson tint as his disease began to corrupt his body once again. It was taking all the control he had not to slip away into his primitive state, a fate worse than death as some would say if they had such a knowledge of it. Approaching Marcellus's front side, Oni's right hand ripped through the air as it caught the former Sith Lord in a choking grip.

One could tell it was without aid of the force, but to Marcellus, it would certainly feel like it. Bringing the Apprentice to face his own, Oni spoke. "Take heed in my words young one. If i do not fear one such as the Dark Lady of the Sith, then i certainly will never fear one such as yourself."Oni said, his words carrying more meaning to respect than to fear, his grip upon Marcellus's throat loosening as he dropped the hold upon which he had the Apprentice, letting him free. "I may respect you one day, as should you with i.... but never will i fear you."

Feeling that he had been out of place by acting upon such rage, especially within the halls of his former Master's new home, Oni calmed his rage down, the disease's hold lossening it's grip as well as Oni's eyes glazed back to it's natural green. Turning to Nurgle, Oni hung his head slightly, his feelings of embarrasment becoming apparent as he turned. "Sorry about that Master." Oni stated, before answer Nurgle's previous question. "Yes, i am able to stay and hear you out as well. With the recent take over of Coruscant, it seems we all have a few days of free time on our hands."

Oni was never one to be embarrased about his actions, but with the disease that corrupted Oni's body, there was indeed need of it. Nurgle nor any of the other's knew it, but should the disease's hold send Oni into it's primitive state, no one would truly be safe from it. True, he could be defeated, but the disease's hold would grip even upon his recloning. He would forever become a beast of pure vengence, a wild animal that could never be tamed, just like the former inhabitants of Necropolis. That is the true reason behind Oni's lust for honor and chaotic tranquillity. That, and a former life that would likely remain a secret until his final death.

Nurgle's interest was peaked at the words of Cyrus/Marcellus. He had seen people suffering from a similar affliction in the past. Two souls, one body. The Sith Master understood better the relationship between Darth Oni and his apprentice. It had been brave for Oni to take on one so unpredictable.

Perhaps one day Cyrus or Marcellus will wish to be rid of the other permanently. I can help with that.

"I understand Oni. If you all are ready, we will have a little tour."

For now though, Nurgle motioned for them to follow him. He leaned heavily on his Darkstaff for support as he took them all back up into the ground level. There was only one room on this level, and a maze of hallways. But Nurgle and Ki knew the way. They were soon in the center of the fortress. The sky was open above them in this stone room. It was far older than the rest of Nurgle's base. Strange runes coated the walls. The roof had once been a dome, but it had long since been destroyed. A podium, with a circular hole the size of Nurgle's staff stood in the center.

"This is what I've been waiting to show you. This is the room of Darth Rivan, the most powerful place in the Alcazar, that's what this whole place is called. It is very old, I suspect it was already here when he built this fortress thousands of years ago. But if he didn't make it, he certainly mastered it. This dome is made of the same substance as my Darkstaff, and the metal within General Haphaestus. When we repair this dome, it will be an unstoppable weapon against invasion."

Nurgle placed his Darkstaff in the hole, and pulled it like a lever. A stone slab slid open on the other side, revealing a dark stairway and a blaze of heat from within.

"That is where Darkmetal is made. The core of this planet is molten. Darth Rivan diverted it through a deep shaft, into a lake of molten lava beneath this room. It is black fire, no light emerges. Darth Rivan used his Darkstaff to remove all the light. This is the secret we have been waiting for. Darth Rivan, myself, and now all of you will learn the true nature of the Force."

Nurgle pulled the staff back, closing the entrance. He held the Darkstaff in his hands, touching the end of it to the stone floor.

"I will show you. Strike me Oni, with your fist."

---------------------------------------------------------

A transport ship landed near the Alcazar. The faceless droid awoke a groggy Silas. It held a rebreather in its hand.

"You will need this. When you are ready, we will go."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Marcellus shook his head to reduce the pain in his neck, glancing from Nurgle to Oni the former Sith Lord looked quite pleased with the reaction that he had received. With a boisterous laugh and a firm slap on the back, Marcellus looked into the eyes of his Master and halted his laughter.

”œGood”¦ it seems that I have gotten my point across then. See”¦ it felt good to actually show your power”¦ to feel it”¦ to use it.

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

"There will be times for that, Marcellus." Oni said, turning his back upon his Apprentice to answer Nurgle's reply. "I am ready when you are, Master." But all the while he spoke to Nurgle, he opened himself up to Marcellus, as if saying in the simpliest words.... "Power isn't everything." Catching up to the group, Oni walked quietly behind the group, memories of a distant past surfacing at the mere though of power, a memory not even Nurgle knew about, a memory of the planet Shogun.

There was chaotic battle upon the planet of Shogun when Oni was just a lad of fifteen years. It had been years since his family had left Tatooine upon his mother's marriage to a traveling former mercenary. The former merc had became a father to Oni, Reaper then, over the past five years, training the young one in a long line of the man's family heritage.

A recent alliance with six other clans upon the planet against a tyrant of a warlord had formed a group known as the Shogun Seven, the leaders of each of the seven clans riding into battle upon seven modified metallic beasts of old. It was indeed a sight for Oni to have seen at such a rebellic age, and yet, even still, to know that he would one day follow in his newly aquired step-father's path and become one of those he saw. Indeed these were one the happiest memories he carried.

But soon Oni snapped back to reality, his gaze coming upon the room Nurgle had brought them into. At first the runes merely peaked his interest in a small manner, but upon seeing the podium with it's center, Oni's curiosity had gained the better of him. Approaching the podium as Nurgle spoke, he rubbed it's edges in amazement at the precision of such an ancient architect before looking up as Nurgle mentioned the dome above. "Magnificent" Oni thought as he watched the swirling performance of the oxygen and polluted gases that twirled and danced above their heads.

Stepping back as Nurgle moved forward to the podium and placed the Darkstaff within, Oni had no knowledge that his amazement was about to indeed reach it's peak. Watching the stone slab as it slide to reveal another path and listen still to Nurgle's words, feeling the steam and heat hit harshly upon his face, even through his necroplasm armor, Oni now understood perfectly the need for such secrecy... that and what had happened earlier upon Vjun. But yet, his amazement and interest soon followed it's presence with confusion when Nurgle asked Oni to hit him.

Though Oni did not want to hit such an old one, especially one that he had grew to respect much like a father figuare, he would do as he was told. After all, it was merely a presentation of what power the old one had found, and Oni would not have to blow a mortally wound to see what it was exactly, but still, it did not sit right with Oni at all. Pushing off his right foot, Oni rushed toward Nurgle, sending his left fist out in a hooking jab angle. He hadn't applied any pressure that came from his natural super strength, but it still would sting a bit if it connected with Nurgle.

It was interesting to see the events unfolding around them. Ki listened to the whispers from those long gone, voices speaking words she could not yet understand, though knew some time soon she would. Her dark eyes watched those of the other apprentice and his master, interested in what was going on between them.

Her attention again shifted back to her own Master, listening to Nurgle as he requested them follow him to the dome room. She could see how frail his current body was becoming. She knew too that it was only a matter of time before his knew body was brought to a state where it could be accelerated. Her hand rested over her flattened abdomen, already feeling the changes within her body, the rapid growth of the souless embryo within her.

Reaching the room, she stood to the side, watching the proceedings... and the others within the room, feeling the presence of one so much stronger that was there... but not there...

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Nurgle's palm rose between Oni's fist and Nurgle's face. It had been a mistake not to apply more strength. It felt as if Oni had punched a stone wall. Nurgle knew his former apprentice was strong though, so he had no concerns about the demonstration. It was necessary.

"You might want to ice that, or it will swell."

Nurgle tapped the ground with his staff.

"That is the power of Darth Rivan, well, one power at least. I am old and dying. You are young and strong. Yet I won out."

Nurgle knew in a full battle, even with his new powers, Oni would be formidable in his frail state. It was only a demonstration, to show the power they can all wield.

"Darth Rivan learned the power of absorption. That is the true nature of the Force, what has been hidden from us by the foolish teachings of the Sith and Jedi. Why do we grow weary in a battle of Force power? The Force should increase our strength. Instead it drains it. But only because, most of the time, we draw our power from within, instead of without. An Alcazarin and disciple of Darth Rivan draws their power from the environment. Jedi teach that the Force flows through every object, animate or inanimate. If that is true, each object should have its own signature, its own frequency. When we learn what Darth Rivan has to teach us, we can tap into that frequency. The implications are limitless. One can harness the power of every element, every object. With a Darkweapon, one can even take the very soul of another Force user.

Nurgle held up his staff.

"This is a creation of Darth Rivan. It is an object that can only be made in the firey furnace below us. Darkmetal is forged only in the absence of light and in extreme heat. The forging of this metal is the only time an Alcazarin is supposed to exert their own Force power. It creates a bond with the weapon. The metal can be forged into any shape. Darth Rivan chose a staff. When I am strong again, that is probably what I will choose as well. Think of it like a black hole in the palm of your hand. It absorbs everything if you will it. Light, stone, air, and allows you to harness its power. It can even repel a lightsaber. And only one trained as an Alcazarin can wield it. To anyone else, this would just be an old metal staff."

Nurgle looked at Ki. She had heard most of this before, and learned a little of it as well. She carried his new body. Things were accelarating. Soon the Alcazarins would be making a name for themselves.

"Ki has pledged herself to this path. Do you both wish to learn this power and join me on a new adventure? I'm not a god. There will be no guarantees this time."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Silas was taken through the ring of deadly gases around the Alcazar. The two approached the door, which had been left open anticipating Silas' arrival. They would not have been able to gain entrance otherwise, without Nurgle's aid. When they were inside, the droid closed the door behind them. He took Silas through a maze of metal hallways, and into a turbolift. They moved down several floors. The droid took him to a small room. It held a bed, and a bathroom.

"This is where you will stay. My Master is busy at the moment. I am sure you are still feeling a little groggy. Rest, and I will be waiting outside when you are feeling well again."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Marcellus listened in awe, his mind racing with possibilities. After Nurgle had finished Marcellus wasted no time replying with a response, even before his own Master had a chance to.

"You damn right... though that was expected right? Me being the power hungry maniac that I am... right Oni?" Marcellus questioned with a smile. Still attempting to push his Master's buttons... simply because he could.

His intentions weren't to make his Master hate him, he merely wanted Oni to know how much more powerful he could be if he just drew heavier upon his emotions. To Marcellus, Oni seemed withdrawn and reluctant to really get personal with anyone and that was out of the ordinary for the former Sith Lord. Marcellus grew up with the impression of let others know about who you are and if they don't like you. I am Groott em.

The radiating heat from the Black Fires emersing the Sith apprentice and making his skin feel as if it were set ablaze. Such a thing instantly reminded of Marcellus of that dreadful day upon Naboo.

The severity of the wounds were deadly and yet because of my actions... I was tortured. My nerves were spared and my life was kept in tact, only so that I would be able to suffer the pain that I had inflicted upon so many. Thousands burned at the stake and left crispy and smoking... my punishment. To walk the depths of the Galaxy forever scarred, every inch of my body covered in severe burns that made me unrecognizeable... and even grotesque.

After a time I grew to accept the fate that had been placed upon me... I figured it only added to frightening effect that I placed in others hearts... but look at me now. My former glory has returned.

Edited by Guest

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

Haphaestus updated his memory banks as Nurgle spoke, filling in a lot of missing information. This was done at the speed of light and beyond, the being's organic mind not as fast as his processors but linked directly enough to share in the revelations that unfolded before him.

Slight annoyance passed through his mind at the one called Marcellus. He spoke like one with little mental capacity, treated the Force as something much less than what it was, and clung to the one called Oni as a newborn would cling to its mother. I fear for Nurgle if these are the newest of his followers...I will see to it that their participation is reconsidered.

Still, when Nurgle had finished, Haphaestus bowed again. Perhaps the loss of his lightsabers would fade into insignificance in the light of these new weapons. "I, too, pledge myself to this path. There is much about the Force that we cannot comprehend, and only through processes such as this can its greatest mysteries be unlocked."

HOWEsON.png

Oni's hand pulsated and throbbed with pain as it hit the invisable wall of defence that Nurgle had placed in between them upon Oni's attempt to strike the former God. Biting his lower lip as he attempted to shut out such pain, Oni recollected himself. He was slightly glad he hadn't placed more strength behind his punch, as the pain of feeling his hand almost shattered could have been far worse should he had.

Feeling his hand ease moments later, his blocking of the pain gaining the upper hand so to speak, he shook it to make sure it wasn't broken. Oni always held a slightly natural gift when it came to blocking out the pain of life, whether it be physical or mental. After all, he had survived the enduring pain of both Necropolis so many years before, and recently, his trip to Endor for a bounty placed upon a Jedi's head during his days with the Hutts. Even some of the more powerful Sith could not make such a claim to have survived the wrath of Endor alone.

Listening to Nurgle's words, Oni found himself locked in a two way split of sorts, part of him slightly disagreeing with his former Master, but the other half finding his words to hold a truth that most could not comprehend. If Rivan's teachings were possible, then it would no longer be about power within the subfaction of the Sith Nurgle had planned to create, but more so about teamwork and could be considered a weakness, much like how the Sith viewed the Jedi.

But on the other hand, it could bring knowledge, and possibly, with it, bring greater power to those who weild it, something the Sith would never learn through their selfish teachings. This was where Oni became split at.... the Sith in him could not fully understand it, but the man in him, the former Apprentice of Nurgle in him, sought the knowledge Nurgle was offering. But indeed, the man in Oni had won out, his curiosity always getting the better of him, whether it be for good or bad.

As Nurgle's words finished and Marcellus's words begin, Oni simply chuckled under his breath before he too rose to reply. "I never said you were power hungary Marcellus, only that power was not everything." Oni spoke, his voice echoing of his calm and collective state of mind returning to normal. "It is merely a part of who we are, among many other things. Life will eventually teach you this." Turning to Nurgle, he awaited the other Sith Master to finish to before he spoke up.

"I too, pledge myself to further my training of the force under Darth Riven's teachings, if not to only gain a better understand of the force, then to atleast hold true to a pledge i made to you not so long ago." Oni said after Haphaestus finished his own pledge of servitude, as Oni too would never forget, nor hold untrue, to his word. That was one of the many things Oni stood by in an unwavering way. "So, where do we begin?"

Nurgle had expected two pledges. Instead he got three. The Sith Master turned toward Marcellus.

"Let's not get hasty. You are still an apprentice and I do not know you well. This knowledge is not for the weak hearted. You have to prove your loyalty. When your training is complete, if you have pleased Darth Oni, he may decide to bring you in. It will be his decision alone, not mine or yours."

Nurgle gave Oni a fierce look.

"And if you do decide he is fit to be an Alcazarin, you had better be correct. You brought him here, you are responsible for his actions and the consequence of letting a stranger in here. Let's hope we do not see another Vjun."

Nurgle placed the staff in the pedestal and reopened the passage below.

"That all being said, I am glad you all have seen the vision of Darth Rivan. Ki, I would ask you know to show them what I showed you. Show them how to absorb heat and release it, how to use their bodies as a living forge. Then, I need the three of you to use this knowledge to forge sixty curved panels out of the black metal below. We will use them to repair this dome, and then you will see the true power of Darth Rivan. Marcellus will come with me to greet our new guest."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Disappointment. Marcellus was struck hard with the words of Nurgle, although he didn't like hearing what was said... he knew that he had to respect the elder's wishes. After all if it weren't for Nurgle this knowledge wouldn't have been found or released, so in Marcellus' mind it was entirely up to him who followed this path.

"Very well... I respect the fact that you don't yet have trust in me and that I need to earn the right to learn this great power. So.. I will do as you ask." Marcellus spoke softly as he watched Nurgle manipulations with the staff.

Ki was then ordered to show the others how to manipulate heat... something that Marcellus eagerly wished to obtain knowledge of, but knew he had to wait.

"So... who's this new guest that I will be meeting with you? I have felt him for a little while now... who is he?" Marcellus questioned, attempting to earn Nurgle's respect and acknowledgement.

A former God of Chaos would be a powerful ally to have. Sure he isn't a God anymore, but he still have that wisdom and knowledge to pass along and that's what Marcellus wanted.

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

Silas lay in his chambers sleeping soundly, awaiting Nurgle's call. Though his sleep was sound, it was not dreamless. Many things from his past flooded his mind. Visions of his family before they had been killed, his initiation into SEED, killing the child in cold blood, his brief training under Grand Admiral Nokrt, Nokrt's killing, his brief training under Dagon, and most recently his killing of the tree.

Many of these memories were bad, but he couldn't understand why all these visions crept into his, but they did.

Silasonndsig91407copy.jpg

Oni listened and observed carefully as Nurgle spoke briefly to Marcellus and then to Oni himself, his words echoing of the happenings of Vjun. In truth, Oni had expected Nurgle to be cautious of Marcellus, or any newer member for that matter. But to place Marcellus's acceptment into the Alcazarins solely upon the Sith Lord's shoulders, now that was truly surprising.

Oni did not know Marcellus fully, and had his own doubts about the former Sith Lord himself, but the young one's presence had never given off a traitorous existance of being. If indeed Marcellus ever betrayed them, Oni would take care of him personally, but deep down Oni knew it would never come to that. Turning to Nurgle, Oni bowed as if to say he understood the old one's wise assumption, but in truth, Oni felt that in the end, Nurgle should be the one to pass Marcellus into their new Order.

"Indeed, i will take full responsibility for young Marcellus here, and should Vjun ever happen again because of him, i will except whatever punishment is deemed necessary upon my part in it." Oni said, his words curling off his tounge as his emotions became perplexed by Nurgle's distrust in Oni's abilities to choose his Apprentices wisely. But if anything was learnt from Vjun, it was that not even the most trusted, could never be truly trusted.

Removing Vjun's treacherous past and hold on the group out of his mind, Oni stepped over to Nurgle, and motioned him away from the others. Oni had nearly forgotten the datapad he had recieved from Coruscant, the list detailing the new ranks of the Imperial structure now that the Dark Lady had also became the new Empress. In a low tone, Oni spoke. "I had gained this upon my time at Coruscant, a list detailing our new ranks within the Imperial Order. But since those that were present there thought you to be with me, i thought it best that i deliver this to you."

After handing over the datapad to Nurgle, Oni returned to the group, leaving the old one time to overlook it. He had taken the time to make sure it was not bugged after he hit hyperspace, just incase anyone had gotten the bright idea to do such a thing, so it was indeed safe to have brougt it with him. He just thought it best that Nurgle should keep up with such things. Turning to Ki and Haphaestus, he nodded that he was ready to begin Rivan's teachings.

OOC: Reaper might not be on for a bit. So if he doesn't post, just keep posting as if he's there, and he can make a catch up post when he gets better.

IC: Nurgle accepted the datapad gladly. It was information he needed to see. He was not able to visit the Sith, or he would reveal his frailty. The last time, he had nearly collapsed before them all. Not until he got his new body, could he return to them. Oni was providing a much needed service.

"Thank you, you've done very well Darth Oni. Good luck to both of you. Ki is an apprentice, Haphaestus is a Sith Master, and Oni is a Sith Lord. In the Alcazarin, we will eventually abolish ranks as signifying authority. Learning from an apprentice will teach you both some humility. When you have mastered this and we have repaired the Dome, the next stage will be dangerous, and you all must go through it."

Even Ki, who carries my life in her womb. But I cannot short change her training for my own benefit. Maybe the golem will be ready by then.

Nurgle examined the contents of the datapad, as he took the turbolift down into the lower levels with Marcellus. It was valuable information indeed. The Sith leaned back against the wall. He'd grown to rely on the Darkstaff as a crutch. But it was the only key to the Black Lake. He would have to make due. Nurgle replied absentmindedly to Marcellus' questions as he concentrated on Oni's info.

"He may be a second apprentice, along with Ki, I will take on. Her training his almost complete anyway, once she delivers her child. He killed one of my monsters on Vjun. That is a difficult task."

Nurgle glanced at Marcellus as they walked toward Silas' room. The man was an enigma. He had potential, if he did not let his condition destroy him. But Nurgle knew that would not be easy.

"Well, we're here."

Nurgle knocked on the door.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Ki nodded towards Nurgle as he asked her to show the other two how to absorb the heat, to release it and to use their bodies as a living forge. When the others signified that they were ready, Ki turned towards the door that had opened when Nurgle had inserted the darkstaff. She led the way in, saying over her shoulder,

"The path is dark, but when you draw the Force from your surroundings, you can see where you are going without the aid of a light."

Ki's eyes were already adjusting to the darkness, due to what Phillep had done to her. Again she had a hunger for something other than food but for now ignored it. She would find a way to satisfy that later. She could feel the other two following her though she could also feel the stronger spirit guiding her. The young woman stopped where Nurgle had taught her before, sinking to the ground with her legs crossed beneath her.

She was already drawing her energy from the heat, keeping her body temperature regulated by doing so. She could have been sitting out in the open with a cool breeze blowing rather than sitting on a ledge above a lake of black lava. To begin with, she used the words Nurgle had spoken to her when he had taught her how to do it.

"You must absorb the heat, let it flow through you, and not affect your body. Absorb and release the Force energy coming from the fire below." Then she added, "Instead of using your own Force powers to keep cool, draw on the heat, the lava, the rocks, absorb it into your body. Use that energy rather than your own. You should come to find that it is not so hot down here and we can get to work on those panels."

Glancing from one to the other, Ki then concentrated on creating the first of the panels. With her eyes adjusting to the darkness around her, with only the illuminating light from the lava below, she picked out the black rock in the walls surrounding them. Using the Force taken from absorbing the heat, she pulled a section of the black rock from the wall and set her focus on molding it into a panel.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

On the way to the site, Haphaestus grabbed a discarded black cloak and donned it. He felt slightly uncomfortable in just his flesh, and a cloak was not something he was unfamiliar with wearing. He would reforge his armor in time, but until then, this would certainly suffice. I have an idea about that armor, anyway....

When they entered the room, he listened to a brief amount of instruction from Ki Vastor, Nurgle's apprentice. She has offered a very small amount of instruction, he mused. But the Dark Side is unlimited, and being taught something can be as simple as a few words and a little self-exploration.

The Sith Master adopted a cross-legged position as Ki had, his large, thick frame settling into it with unusual grace. Then he stretched his proverbial arms of Dark Side influence out through the room. His flesh could feel the searing heat of the chamber, and he would use it to link with the environment in a way that his sensors could not.

Refusing to reach down into the store of power he maintained within, he instead did as Ki instructed, and reached outward. Energy can be neither created nor destroyed. It can only change forms. And most forms could be converted directly to another.

The heat of the room was indeed its own sort of energy. Haphaestus felt that energy, grasped it, understood it. It took him only a few seconds of concentration to fully interface with the heat itself, his scientific knowledge a great asset, and his biological curiosity binding it with the Dark Side.

The energy is there. Now I must convert it. It was actually a very insignificant change. The conversion was swift. And Haphaestus took an unexpected chunk of it. Indeed, rather than just his immediate surroundings making the conversion, the entire chamber went cold for a brief second, before the heat of the molten rock restored it.

Suddenly finding himself with an influx of power that had indeed come from an external source, Haphaestus swiftly tore a sheet of darkmetal from the wall, as he had seen Ki Vastor do, and, with all the preciseness of a droid, nearly instantly formed it into a perfectly-shapen panel.

This has been most enlightening.

HOWEsON.png

Oni followed closely behind Haphaestus and Ki as they entered the dark passage, his AI linkup with his mask's visor like eyes automatically adjusting his normal vision to the nightvision view he had installed not so long ago. But this would only be a momentarily action, because as soon as they stopped, he would remove his mask completely and join the two in the act of reopening themselves to Rivan's ways of thought.

Looking upon Haphaestus as they walked down the stairs a bit, his memories took him back to the day he met Nurgle upon Dagobah. Oni too, had been once fitted into an android body during his days with the Hutts shortly after his return from Endor, compliments of Umaga's crazy witch doctor. But unlike Haphaestus, Oni could not access his force sensitivity during that time, and as such, was one of the the reasons why he held such respect for the droid even before he met him.

Removing his mask as the trio adopted the cross-legged position of meditation, Oni opened himself up the force, letting his mind wander upon the many things he had heard over the last couple of hours since his arrival here at Almas. Though indeed he did not fully agree with such teachings, Oni knew the force could never be truly understood unless one knew both sides, as such things were nearly impossible for the Jedi, nor the Sith. But just possibly, just maybe, a better understanding could indeed be achieved from Rivan's philosphy.

During the first few moments of searching his surroundings for the force, the heat had already began to take it's toll on the young Sith Lord, his mouth becoming thick with saliva and sweat beading down his brows as he concentrated. Reaching into himself slightly, Oni had no choice but to use his own force powers to cool himself down while he searched effortlessly to find the signatures Ki had spoke of. But in truth, it was because of Oni's doubts that he was unable to gain a grip on the philosphy he was trying so hard to understand, and Oni knew it.

"Just let go, and delve yourself into this new belief system. If Nurgle believes in it, then so should you." Oni thought to himself, clearing his mind of any doubts he had twirling within his head as he searched for the teaching's true meaning. "Only through believing that it is indeed possible, will you be able to truly access it. Just let go."

By now though, Oni had been forced to remove his top armor as well as the heat began to take an even stronger hold upon his body, sweat beginning to bead down his chest and stomach as well. Letting go of all the doubts he once held against Rivan's teachings, Oni found it's hold and signautre within his surroundings, the Sith Lord lunging toward it with his own invisable grasp, binding it's very presence with his own as he felt his body once again begin to cool. Opening his eyes, he found in amazement that he could see as well, not only from the fluorescent glow that surrounded his intermediate gaze, but outside it as well.

But now, since he was able to access those powers, it was now time to begin on the next project if they were to ever hold off an invasion of those that would do wrong by them. Using the force powered by the signatures that rested within the heat and the other surroundings, Oni pulled on that very power to begin construction of his first panel. Pulling the metallic ore from within the walls as Ki and Haphaestus had done, he began to heat and shape the panel before his very eyes, never the once, using his own force signature.

"Three down, fifty-seven to go" Oni said jokingly, aloud, as his first panel faced completion. Setting it aside, he looked over to Ki and Haphaestus and gave a brief nod that he was ready to begin the others.

Silas was awaken from a deep sleep by a knock at the door of his quarters. He had been dreaming peacefully, but he was excited to think that he could possibly be starting his training. "Just a second..." he called at the door and began getting dressed. Quickly pulling on some pants and a shirt, he hurried to the door.

He pushed a button and the door slid aside with a hiss. A few figures stood there, and he adressed the one in front, assuming he was Nurgle.

"I'm assuming that you are my new master. Are you ready to begin my training?"

((Sorry for the short post. When the training begins the posts will increase in length.))

Silasonndsig91407copy.jpg