Oovo IV- Imperial Base

Guest Jareth

James took off after preparing the ship to do so, he flew towards the shield and waited by an asteroid to conceal his ship. As he saw a ship coming towards the prison he prepared himself, when the shields went down he floored it and made it, the other ship followed his lead but wasn't so lucky and crashed which caused James to get angry at himself for not helping them. He let out a sigh of relief after navigating through the asteroid field, he set course for Mon Calamari too see if he could help.

James.jpg

• 2 months later...

Over a hundred thousand Republic soliders had been processed here after the culmination of one single battle. In that time a select few, have had the privilege of receiving a special sort of treatment. Treatment meant to establish a sense of unfairness as well as allow an almost willing access to something special.

Shuttled away and forgotten these were the tales of the prisoners of war. Subjected to treatments that would break even the toughest of individuals, even friends turned on one another, just to hear a few words of praise. Naturally examples were made out of a few more, republic oriented being but for the most part, everything was a smooth transition. Only a small part of it was due to the RNA brainwashing virus that was introduced into things such as food, and water and inbetween 'information gathering' session between prisoners and their captors.

Still their quality of life, kept them strapping fit and fighting trim to an extent. It was for all intents and purposes a conversion facility. Filled with ideas of how their rebel alliances has forgotten and forsaken them. Forced fed the ideas of how much life for them and their family could improve, they were being turned into soldiers for the Empire. A resource the rebel troopers had perhaps famously used in reverse time and time again.

All the same today was a special day for a few of them. Preselected, they were subjugated to harsher conditions under the guise they were at last going to be able to travel the galaxy again. Fitted with baradium implants and set to a certain frequency, they were told this was because they were not yet fully trusted, and so had to have an explosive placed inside of them. One able to wipe out themselves and everyone they loved, should they choose to betray their caregivers.

So these men broken and down trodden, where more than happy to receive the ability to leave this godforsaken place. Even under such stipulations. Even dressed in clothes that would allow a man to fight, or in other words armor, a select number were shuttled off world, in a secret fashion. Shuttle of world and sent to a single planet, upon which they would be socially acclimated briefly before traveling the galaxy once more.

This would no doubt spell misfortune on whoever these sad and now sadistic brutes would be unleashed upon.

detonsigoq4.png

Two months later I hit the control room of CPS. Talk about a slog fest.

Former Emperor Rustic <--

• 2 years later...

Kain's shuttle popped out of hyperspace like a dead fetus out of a woman who had just been punched hard in the stomach. There wasn't much to survey here, though this was the first of the locations he had decided to check in on. Since the collapse of the Empire into the heretical Galactic Alliance, most of the Imperial holdings had been devoid of activity, and this station was no exception. However, on the initial approach to the base, when the actual structures came into view, his sensors pinged and the station's power lit up.

It was little difficulty to fake old clearance codes to the gruff voice that hailed him, and before he docked, Kain made sure that he took the appearance of the late Admiral Jensen, his specialized nanite skin morphing and coloring itself perfectly to how the man looked, to include his uniform. Only one man met him as he walked down the ramp however, and immediately Kain realized something was amiss...this was not the reception an Admiral should have received. Looking to the rank worn on his shabby uniform, Kain addressed him, mimicking Jensen's voice completely from audio logs found in the man's personnel file.

"Sergeant. What kind of crap treatment is this? Status report, now."

The man snapped to attention, saluting, and promptly replying as soon as Kain returned the formality.

"Sorry sir. We've been running on a skeleton crew for a long time. There aren't prisoners here anymore, and we've been awaiting orders for what's felt like forever. Supplies are running low and we don't have access to the holonet out here. It's all we really can do to stay sane."

"You...poor bastards. Sergeant, notify the facility commander, supplies will be on their way immediately, and I believe you all need to be updated on a few changes that have happened to our glorious Empire and the galaxy as a whole."

Kain, under the guise of Admiral Jensen, took the man by the shoulder and walked him deeper into the facility, surveying its condition as he went. Over the next couple hours, he explained things to the men, including how traitors to the Emperor had surrendered the Imperial armada at the battle of the Death Star and how the poisonous Galactic Alliance came to be. During all this, he was wirelessly hacking their systems and downloading all their files, a simple task seeing as he already had most of the codes.

/X SYSTEM_ACCESS
/ajensen186tW4_pw_em1lyj3ns3n
/
/
/LEVEL_4_ACCESS_GRANTED
/access_level_5
/LEVEL_5_ACCESS_RESTRICTED
/
/ENTER_ADMIN_CODE
/runprogram_oovoohackoverride
/
/working...
/
/working...
/
/working...program_complete
/LEVEL_5_ACCESS_GRANTED
/download>allfiles
/SPECIFY_DESTINATION
/kain/oovofiles
/
/DOWNLOADING...
/
/DOWNLOADING...

Satisfied with their willingness and ability to serve, Kain left them, boarding his shuttle and leaving the station. The men were obviously too few and too inexperienced to be wasted as ground troops, not to mention it was important to have someone maintain that facility for the future. It was time for the second step in the plan, time to recruit some willing and able bodies. Murder was afoot, and Kain held the reaper. Stars turned to lines as the shuttle blasted into hyperspace, with Kain looking over a potential list of people to contact.

O1IsDR9.png

Like my posts? Google "zalgo font."

If you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, have some taste.
Use all your well-learned politics, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Through a long journey, a lone MU-2 shuttle made it's way through the atmosphere towards the Imperial base on the surface. The codes and piloting were all handled by the officers and pilots in the cockpit. However, within the back transport holding area is where a batch of Rebirth Clone Commandos sat and were debriefed by their overseer, Major Heiln. There were only twelve of them that sat in the back with the Major, as only twelve had passed their training courses and were ready for deployment. The Rebirth Project was started nineteen years ago and only now was coming to a full fruition of seeing the product on the battlefield. The Major, as was his only name known to the Commandos paced back and forth taking time to observe the Clones he was about to deploy into service.

"You are the first of many. You will serve your Empire until the day you die. And the missions they place you under will be intended for you to die on them. Only the best will ever make it back. You spent the majority of your lives being trained for the operations you will face. Hybrids from the original Clone Commandos. Because of that, you are expected to perform greater than they did. Anything less will get you killed."

The Major continued his pacing as their were shouts of nearing the landing zone from the cockpit area. It didn't phase the Major, nor did it take effect against the Commandos. As the shuttle clearly came to a landing, the Major walked towards the landing ramp and lowered it. Only after it was lowered that he turned around and addressed the Commandos one last time.

"From here your squads will be split, rarely seeing each other. You will report to your commanding officers and receive orders from them alone. You will continue to see me as I return to you with upgrades for your weapons and armor. Until then, do your father proud and serve your Empire with all you were trained to do."

As the Major walked down the landing ramp, all of the Commandos stood up and placed their helmets on and followed the Major. The Major had trained them all from the beginning of their growth, and some clones, much like the Major did, built a father to son like bond between themselves. With their grey colored armor, they followed after the Major as he lead them through the Imperial base to where they would meet their commanding officer.

emperorpilon.png

A young warrant officer met the Major shortly after the group had entered the hallways from the hangar, and briefly but quietly spoke with him before allowing the rest of the group to continue. As they walked past, however, the warrant officer stopped one stormtrooper in particular ((IC - 2487)), pulling him aside.

"Chief Warrant Bradshaw. Have no worries sir, I've spoken with the Major. Orders from higher, you've been assigned to a different mission. A classified one. Please follow me."

Bradshaw turned, and began walking down a small side-hallway. They would end up eventually at a small guard post control room in an older and less used wing of the aging prison, but it was this series of rooms that Kain had closed off from the rest of the base for his own private actions. Those actions, of course, were the assembling of an elite squad designated for his personal assignments and missions.

As they walked, Bradshaw made the mistake of talking. Like he always did.

"Shame about the others, eh sir?"

O1IsDR9.png

Eight-Seven walked with the new officer and followed him through the small hallway to some room that looked as if it had seen better days. He wasn't sure about how he felt about being separated from the rest of his squad mates, but even then, the words the Major had spoken to him during his time on Kamino rang within his head. "Your skills are strong. I have a hunch others within the remnant would covet you for their own missions." It was those words alone that allowed for him to quickly come to the point of understanding why he was already being given a special assignment. But then Chief Warrant Bradshaw spoke words that made him pause where he stood and turn his face, although hidden by the helmet, straight at the man.

"What about the others?"

emperorpilon.png

Bradshaw stopped mid-stride as they neared the room, looking at the commando with a sad, partially horrified look on his face. He hadn't known.

"Well, you see...they're going to be assigned pretty mundane tasks. The Empire isn't what it used to be since the Death Star battle, and though we still have small cloning operations here and there, such as yours, most of the men we produce get guard duty stations and never really see the light of day again. Even this station is one of the remaining few completely autonomous of the GA's involvement, and their government is far too huge and vast to attack directly."

They continued inside the room, and the Warrant brushed the dust off one of the computer terminals, logging in and establishing a secure communications channel with a particular Admiral Adam Jensen, who was really Kain in disguise.

"But that's where your orders come in. You alone have excelled in your group past all expectations, and Admiral Jensen has noted it. He's taken command of most of the Empire's assets, and his ultimate goals are...well...you'll have to hear it for yourself."

The holocomm crackled to life, first with a burst of static, then the spitting image of Admiral Jensen sitting in what appeared to be the chair of a space shuttle.

"Ahh, Mister Bradshaw. You've done well. Please activate the program in your console labeled 'Jensen_one' and allow me to speak with our impressive commando."

Bradshaw did as requested, accessing the files database, and finding the file on the console's directory in short order.

/OPEN_Jensen_one.exe
/
/WORKING...
/
/ENGAGE_DOOR_LOCK...DONE
/SHUTDOWN_SECURITY_HOLOCAMS...DONE
/TRANSFER_COMMAND_CODES_IC2487...DONE
/ENCRYPT_PERSONNEL_FILE_IC2487_LEVEL_7_FRACTAL_OVERLAY...DONE
/ERASE_PERSONNEL_FILE_CWJBRADSHAW...DONE
/DELETING_FILE_Jensen_one.exe...DONE
/PURGING_RECENT_ACTIVITY...DONE

The Admiral stared at Bradshaw for a moment as the man worked until it was obvious he had engaged the program, and the loud clangs of blast doors rang down the hallway. It was then and only then that the Admiral turned, his attention now focused solely on the commando.

"Ah, yes. The so-called 'Weapon Whisperer.' IC-2487 is your clone and trooper designation. From now on, that number will never see the light of day again other than you and myself. You will become my personal enforcer, spreading my will and the Empire's wrath across the planets that dared rebel against us when our fleet was traitorously handed over to the Republic. Your new call sign is 'Silent Specter,' and your first order is to terminate Warrant Officer Bradshaw. He made a decent aide while I was there and has been faithful to the Empire, but the man talks too much, and there will be no loose ends to these operations."

Immediately the blood drained out of Bradshaw's face, as the realization of what Admiral Jensen had just said dawned on him. Slowly he looked to the commando, wondering for half a second whether or not the stormtrooper would carry out the task, but deep down Bradshaw knew that this was a trooper, they were bred to follow orders no matter what. Still, he was near petrified with horror as his shaky hand shot down to his sidearm, trying to bring it to bear in time before the commando did, hopefully saving his own life in the process.

Of course, Kain had no intention of letting Bradshaw live. If the commando seriously couldn't handle a task like this, then Kain's calculations and predictions had been inaccurate, and he would die at the warrant officer's hand, after which the atmosphere from the section would be drained, and Bradshaw himself would die. Either way...there would be no loose ends on Oovo IV.

O1IsDR9.png

Eight-Seven thought about what life would be like to only carry out a guard duty, as that was what his brothers were now assigned to do. But he was lucky enough to dodge such a bullet. From the sounds of Bradshaw, he was being assigned to some high priority task, one that might include heavy action if the commando was lucky. But for now, he would listen to this Admiral Jensen. And for a moment, Eight-Seven wondered if he should removed his helmet for this meeting, but Bradshaw gave the commando no time to act upon such a thought. The transmission was setup and running by the time he fully finished the thought. Now before him was the Admiral Jensen, sitting within a chair. The man didn't look at the commando until some loud clangs from the corridor behind him had ceased.

As the Admiral began to talk, Eight-Seven took note of Bradshaw stepping out of the main sight, allowing for the commando to be the sole person up front. Admiral Jensen went over Eight-Seven's nickname he had received while in training, one that wasn't really official, yet it proved to Eight-Seven that all aspects of the Empire watched their potential weapons. He was for a second deeply saddened by the understanding that he would no longer be called Eight-Seven, yet the sadness dissipated upon hearing the code name officially given to him for the Empire. Normally a quiet person, the name did reflect his personality a little bit. But then quickly came the orders, Kill Bradshaw.

***** Mission One: Jensen One (Kill Bradshaw) *****

Silent Specter turned his head at a slightly quicker pace than what Bradshaw did. The man's face flushed of color as he realized that he would be the commando's first victim under the Empire. But the slow speed of acknowledging his fate was nearing came to a quick end as Bradshaw moved his shaky hand towards his side. Specter understood that such a movement was almost always regarded as one reaching for their weapon, and so the commando acted as swiftly and quickly as he could to make to first strike.

Bull rushing the man, using superior speed and strength over the man that was added to his training and cloning process, he slammed Bradshaw up against the wall, all the while grabbing the mans hand that held the sidearm and bent it towards, if not on his stomach. As soon as the swift motion was carried out, he lifted his other hand to cover the man's mouth, as to keep him from making a sound. With his helmet still on, he looked deep into his victims eyes. Had Bradshaw seen Specter's eyes, he would have seen a small amount of compassion for the man. But even if he had seen the look of compassion, the act that followed a millisecond behind the initial slamming said other wise. Using the hand that held the sidearm pointed towards Bradshaw's stomach, he freed a finger and had the man pull his own trigger.

emperorpilon.png

Kain, as Jensen, gazed upon the scene with eyes of steel. There was no remorse, no emotion. It was quite simply a calculated move. Of course, he needed to appear human, and he had the knowledge and ability to do so.

"Unfortunate. He was a promising warrant officer, but his flaws rendered him useless to the cause, and his knowledge demanded his silence. I would like to have said he died with honor, but his facial expressions at the end spoke another story. At least it was a good, clean death, fitting of an Imperial officer."

The holocomm shifted, zooming in on the Admiral's face.

"Access the terminal. You will find another program labeled 'Jensen_two.' If you don't wish to suffocate, I'd recommend activating it in the next five minutes. Once done, dispose of the body. There is a trash incinerator near that guard station, it will do nicely."

Kain waited for the assigned tasks to be carried out, following the commando via the reactivated security cameras and relaying his voice through the area's intercoms. Once completed, he continued.

"You are my sword. As such, you will have access to the best gear that credits can afford. I understand they fitted you with basic combat armor, but in many cases, especially when dealing with the accursed Jedi if they happen to get in the way, it lacks critical features necessary to your survival. An account has been opened on your behalf through the Intergalactic Trade Bank of Corellia, use the credits there to purchase the gear you require from anywhere you please. You may also wish to modify your uniform or armor, you have permission to do so as nearly all your missions will be strictly covert in nature. You will be provided with a top of the line ship to achieve your objectives, as soon as it is built. Until then, use a shuttle from the base, but keep your hyperspace jumps random. I don't want knowledge of this location to spread."

He paused, thinking a moment.

"Your first true mission will be to assault the governmental holdings of Naboo. Disrupt its populace. Cause unrest. Make the people lose faith in their precious Queen. Achieve this by any means necessary, but do not get caught, and leave no evidence that the Empire was behind it. If you require assistance, contact me immediately, information is being fed into the terminal with my private comm channel as well as encryption methods.

"Commando Two-Four-Eight-Seven. Silent Specter. Envision the Empire's rise to glory and make it manifest. I will be watching and guiding you. Jensen out."

The comm feed went dead after the information on his private channel was sent, cutting off all video and audio feeds. Outside the area, past the blast doors, 2487 would find an honor guard, ready and willing to assist him with anything else he required on the prison planet. In the main hangar, he would find a sleek unmarked shuttle prepped and ready to take him wherever he desired. He was now a hound of the Empire, and guerrilla warfare would be his howling warcry.

O1IsDR9.png

As the body of Bradshaw fell very limp to the ground, Admiral Jensen began to speak, requesting for him to enter in a program within the terminal. As a loyal solider, as he was breed to do, he followed the order without question. Once he entered the code, he turned and picked up the body of Bradshaw with a single arm and threw him over his shoulder and carried it over to the trash incinerator and then dumped the body in. Once the body was gone, and Specter was allowed to move on out. Admiral Jensen's voice followed him, almost as if the man already had his comlink frequency. As he spoke, he talked of Eight-Seven's armor, an armor which the Admiral clearly didn't know much about, as it was new and exclusive to the Rebirth Commando Program. Plus, Eight-Seven, or rather, Silent Specter as he was known by now, was very fond of the armor, so much that he added a few small unnoticed red markings on it to declare it his. However, the purchase of gear very well could go in his favor as the program had yet to design an upgraded weapon, and he wasn't armed with much.

He then received his next mission, or rather his first from the sounds of it. Mayhem, destruction, unrest. All of these things he was good at. Yet the part where he was beyond reproach on, being covert. The art of not getting caught is half of being a sniper, a job that Specter loved to do with a high level of excellence. Of this he was sure he would be able to carry out such a plan without any failure. Then suddenly the Admiral's voice ceased, leaving just Specter and a blast door. Stepping through, he found a guard outside just waiting. And one that wasn't there before. Taking this as his first moment since arriving on the planet, he spoke with more than three words.

"Take me to the armory or weapons facility. I need to gain some extra supplies for my mission."

His voice sounded very much like Nathan Fillion, but no one here would know that, as he was someone from the future in a galaxy far far away. The guard acknowledged the requested and escorted him to the place where he could get anything he would want. Carefully selecting, he picked up four detonators, all of which thermal. A few rounds of sniper ammo, for his weapon, along with a two explosive charges. And just because he was extremely interested in it, two containers of random fluid. Once he had everything, Silent Specter had the guard escort him to the hangar bay, where he did indeed find a sleek unmarked shuttle prepped and ready for him. With only a nod, he left the guard behind and boarded the shuttle, and was shortly after that up and headed for space and his first mission.

emperorpilon.png

• 3 weeks later...

The shuttle made it's way back towards the hangar bay of the base. Eight-Seven made sure to keep an eye on the holonet though through his entire journey, as if his actions on Naboo failed, he understood that he would have to go back and make a new plan of attack upon the city of Theed. Although the next time would be far harder than what he had already encountered. As the shuttle landed after taking multiple jumps through hyperspace, the commando left the shuttle and made his way towards his quarters on base. Truth be told, he wasn't even sure if he held any, but he would find some time to gain some sleep before he started planning for round number two on Naboo, just incase.

emperorpilon.png

A congratulatory note arrives for the Specter, addressed in a way that ensures it will reach him without giving away his new identity within the Remnant. Included is a bonus pay as well as instructions to further the Naboo incursion. The message was delivered by a junior soldier, who escorted him to the vip quarters for the night.

Later that night, the culinary staff prepares him a brilliant nerf steak dinner.

O1IsDR9.png

• 2 months later...

Silent Specter was a bit taken back by the sudden increase of pay, or rather just a pay handed out. He wasn't expecting it. From his early life as a clone, he was instructed to just do the job and nothing else. He did all of his missions for the glory of the Empire. But since meeting up with this Admiral Jensen and becoming the Silent Specter, things changed. Maybe for the better. Taking his time to both review the further instructions and to eat his nerf steak, he decided that there was far much more to do, and he would do it at the very best and prime level required from an Imperial Commando. Spending just a single night in the barracks, he would take off tomorrow morning in the same fashion as he did before and carry out the next part of the mission.

((I've decided to continue this character and the plot he was on.))

emperorpilon.png

• 11 months later...

While though IC-2487 had been back on Oovo IV for a few months after his re-hit on Naboo, the solider found a way to keep up with his training and maintaining of his weapons until the Imperial Remnant would need his services again. Eight-Seven had not heard from Admiral Jensen in a long while and wondered his perhaps maybe his services would have been better of with his clone mates in duty stationed elsewhere. But his job wasn't to question orders or his purpose, so he prepared for the day when he would be used again. Luckily for him, War was coming upon the Imperial Remnant. Bothawui had withdrawn from the Galactic Alliance and was now trying to rally a few other systems to their cause in taking revenge upon the Imperial Remnant. While all of this information was not known to the clone commando, it was now known by those who were higher up in command. And it was them who sent to have Eight-Seven instated into active service work. The orders came through a single Imperial Agent who delivered the notice to Eight-Seven. Without taking a chance to read the notice twice, Eight-Seven moved for the hangar bay, as all of his weapons and armor were already upon him, and he boarded his ship, Heaven's Taint, and took off to report for active duty...

emperorpilon.png