Untitled Non-sw's short story (Complete)

Bad karma

Ah.

Yet another shiny happy story from you.

And as usual another excellent piece of writing. I don't know how many times I've said it before but I'll say it again. I love your style.

The first person pov gives the story more substance, makes it feel more real. So much easier to slip into the main character's shoes.

The point of view also makes me suspect that this is actually a page ripped out of your autobiography. It is, isn't it.

The point of view also makes me suspect that this is actually a page ripped out of your autobiography. It is, isn't it.

Lol...he wishes.

Creepy and dark as always. Well written, though. Glad to see you putting up more stuff in here, although I think you do your best work in the RP. Like that post you made on Naboo recently, before Piccolo showed up. That was good stuff.

[/rambling]

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

I think you do your best work in the RP.

*nods in agreement*

The rp is lucky to have an excellent writer like you.

*proceeds to poke at you until you post the second part of the story*

Wow this is very well written. I never read anything unless I like the first sentence, it's a strategy I learned to avoid bad SW novels, I typically don't so it in short stories, but I still judge them and let me say yours was great it definitely set up the rest of the story and made me want to read it. Very interesting and well written, can't wait for the update.

Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

Yeah, the first line is always the most difficult just in front of the first paragraph. I know if it isn't interesting that is where I will lose a lot of people. I've had the second update done for around a week and a half, just haven't typed it yet. I suppose since you two want to read it I'll prepare it later on when I get the time. Thanks for the comments.

Carnage.jpg

• 1 year later...