REALLY short story. Ant revenge? (Fin)

Durandal!

In all fairness, he kinda deserved it

am an ant.

You almost stepped on me.

I just want to tell you something, C*** stain.

In a childhood huff, you ruined my home.

Shouting about how you're parents wouldn't buy you some plastic molded piece of overpriced child-loving crap. You ran out of the house. Blasting the screen door open as hard as you're immense human arms could.

You son-of-a-b****. Sobbing with red cheeks.

I just sat there and looked up at you. A sesame seed hulked over my back. Though you couldn't tell, I was looking at you with disgust out of these tiny black eyes of mine.

But to add insult to a nonexistent injury, you looked down at the tiny brown volcano shaped mound on the ground.

You know..

The front door to my f****** house.

And of course, with you're tiny child mind, you decided to scuff your power ranger sandal into it as hard as you could. The soft dirt it was made of became a thick packed casket cover.

Cause.. You know.. I had my family in there.

The internal catacombs were beyond f****d over. The earth shook those inside. Tunnels collapsed. Others scrambled for the exit. But it was packed shut.

Now I'm the only one left. Perhaps the only ant left on Earth.

It took me 3 days to climb my way into your bedroom. And there you slept. Like a little angel. Sesame street pajamas rolled up to your thighs. Hands under the cold side of the pillow. Blanket tossed on the floor.

You must have forgotten all about what it was that made you so angry in the first place. What made you do what you did to me.

So I crawled into your ear.

And here I am. Sitting pretty inside in one of the creases near the center of your brain. I control you now.

Go on.

Get up you fat s***.

No need to rub your eyes. I'm captain here now. I can see fine.

Walk into the parent's room.

Good.

Open the door.

Very good.

Oh I know what you're subconscious is thinking. And yes, if you want to know, You're dad does keep it loaded. I'm surprised a six year old can even comprehend loading a firearm.

I know what you know, silly.

Ca-lick.

That's a nice sound.

Well, goodbye world. Goodbye ant existence. Goodbye dimwitted human child.

Is.. is it over? It smells like burning hair in here.

F***..

Bullet! Stupid Bullet! I missed myself? The thing is the size of Bullet F****** BILL!

Relax... Breathe..

I guess i'll spend the rest of my life burrowing into this carcass. It'll make a nice bachelor pad.

drobotsig.jpg

• 1 year later...