Sector: Gaulus

System: Ryloth

Orbital Position: 2

Moons: 5

Grid Coordinates: R-2

Physical Information

Class: Terrestrial

Atmosphere: Type 1 Breathable Oxygen Mix

Primary Terrain: Mountains, valleys, desert, tundra, forests, jungles, plains, ice cap on night side of planet, no surface water.

Points of Interest: Floating Rock Gardens, Brightlands Podracing Track, Lothja Mines

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Twi'leks

Immigrated Species: Humans, Devaronians, Rodians, Jawas

Primary Language(s): Twi'leki, Lekku, Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation: Neutral

Defense Rating: Level 2

JediRP Canon History:

TBC

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

Edited by Guest

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Nestled deep inside of the many mountains that existed on Ryloth lies a trio buildings. It is near impossible to reach this little enclave since the only way to reach it by air is by traveling through a canyon that only imperial pilots have the instructions of how to fly inside. Couple that with a huge energy wall that suddenly appears on the turn into the garrison and only people with the proper clearance may enter. Each building is shaped in that for a triangle with it's point facing outward and their bases coming to meet with each other from a courtyard riddled with danger. Only a person who knew their way past all of the booby traps and pit falls could even have a hope of enjoying the courtyard.

The trio of buildings are each 20 meters from tip to the base and twenty meters wide at the base. They are all two stories tall. All three are made of a beautiful blend of duracrete and durasteel which makes them a very well fortified fortress. There are numerous creases in the walls for future creatures to soon live out their lives as well as also to hide the numerous gun turrets that pop out from behind the walls.

The ceiling itself as gun turrets that are just as numerous as light fixtures. Each gun turret automatically fires upon anyone not in their database as well as anyone who wears the traditional robes of a Jedi. Naturally there is a control room waiting to override the turrets if anything goes wrong.

As if this security alone wasn't enough the front doors are all covered by two turbo laser emplacements, security patrols often roam the buildings and are also posted on top of the buildings as wells. Sniper points as well as guard outposts are nestled in a perimeter around the mountains as well as four guard towers surrounds the complex.

Magnaguards are a common sight here as well stormtroopers naturally.

The buildings themselves are guarded by not one but two shield generators. Each shield generator is able to protect all the buildings due to the power being fed to them.

The buildings themselves are connected by an underground basement filled with such things as ammo and supplies as well as quarters for the soldiers. There are also five torture chambers with in each building, swimming pools, gyms, entertainment rooms as well as training rooms, cafeterias, assembly rooms, detention cells, storage areas, conference rooms, armories and guest rooms.

-------------- ((New entry))

In addition enough ysalamiri has been added that the garrison fell away from the force to a point. A few special training rooms, the courtyard, medical facilities, swimming pools, gyms and cafeterias as well as five special quarters where the only places that the force could still be accessed from. And a new security system had been added so that bioprints had to be accessed from the door in order to enter any of the buildings or else automatic turret fire would rain down, only select people can add people to the security database.

Edited by Guest

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Achzet woke up in a room. He felt very tired and exhausted due to previous injuries sustained to his body. His vision was blurry and he could barely see his surroundings. He began to wipe his eyes and that made his sight a bit better.

He took another look around the room and saw needles and chains. He saw a large table with many sharp objects. The floor was littered with blood.

The next thing Achzet knew, was that he was picked up and carried to the large table. He tried to resist, but he failed. His arms and legs were strapped and bound.

The soldiers around him began to stab him with the sharp objects as Achzet screamed in agony.

GearsSig3.jpg

Slicer walked in one this gory little scene, only having arrived minutes before. The first thing he noticed was the blood already on the floor. He was sure the purpose of it there but he would have to remember to remove that little decoration having a place already bloody took away from the fear of the room.

As the stormtroopers got their revenge for the men the Jedi had killed one of them noticed Slicer and saluted. They quickly all followed suit.

"Guard the door, this might take a while."

Slicer smiled underneith his helmet. He plan to make this Jedi fear the helmet and the pain it represented and what better way to achieve that goal then by starting.

"Well little Jedi don't you have such a little problem, What sort of jedi draws on the darkside in a fight? What sort of Jedi indeed. I think we should find out eh?"

Slicer checked a few control before lowering some sort of device on top of Achzet's face. Following this he pulled down a second half that eneded up covering the man's torso.

"ok Jedi I lets begin shall we, but first a little tatse of what is to come."

With that Slicer cranked up the little device. For Slicer it was slightly boring to watch, However he understood bascially what was happening, The device on his face could preform a viarity of functions in this case it was simply restricting air flow, meanwhile the device on the chest was creating an intense heat so that the jedi was feeling suffication to an extreme. It was something simple and another one of the many features the little bed had.

Shutting it off around 3 minutes he removed the headpiece and looked at the Jedi.

Well you can eaisly be free of this under a few conditions, the first being where have the Jedi scattered to?

ship

Achzet felt the humongous pressure that was placed upon him. He couldn't breath for what felt like hours, but was really only a few minutes. He gasped for the precious air in the room.

He muttered a few simple words,

"I... wi.... will.... never tell you!"

GearsSig3.jpg

Slicer simply looked away from the jedi and adjusted a few controls before coming to loom over top of the Jedi's helpless form.

"I very much doubt that Jedi."

Slicer relowered the head plate, he figured he would do simply things first and gradualy work his way up to the more creative ones.

Walking back over to the controls he wondered just how much pain the Jedi would be able to stand, he had already lost his arm after all.

Suddenly however the Jedi's body began to twitch and he knew it was working. Slowly the Jedi was getting a chance to feel first hand on how much pain he could endure. While it would leave no perment damage it did overloaded his nerves with intense waves of pains. The only reason it came in waves was because he did not want the Jedi to be unable to feel pain. Stopping it after ten full minutes he smiled benieth his visor.

"Hmm now for step two could be fun."

Suddenly the Jedi could no longer breate as his chest was slowly compressed by the chest device. The headpiece however delivered in ear piercing screech desinged to keep the Jedi off balance as well as force the Jedi to feel what it would be like to have a frag granade go off inside of his head.

After about six minutes of this Slicer figured that the head suffercation one had been some what fun to watch so he allowed that paticular program to repeat.

Then he desided to settle with a program that caused the jedi to feel what it would be like to be caught on Hoth naked.

As all of this one on however Slicer fed thoughs of hatred and revenge to his captive Jedi. However like all go things it came to an end eventually, Walking back up to the Jedi he figured he could ask again.

"Allrgiht then Jedi where have the Jedi scattered to like roaches?"

ship

Achzet's mind was one of torture now. He was being mended into a machine of chaos slowly. He could almost feel no pain. His anger was growing. He began to think of dark and evil thoughts. His mind was a twirling tornado of hate now. He knew that to survive, he must give in.

Achzet thought about Helix and projected it's location to Slicer's mind.

"Ther....there is the Helix Station to where they fled."

GearsSig3.jpg

Slicer smiled as the Jedi gave up the name of where the Jedi had run to. he however felt satisifed as the location was projected in his head.

"Good Jedi, good perhaps your not so bad after all. time to move on to the next little number."

With that Slicer activated the head piece yet again, it quickly released a chemical that the gasping Jedi took in without him knowing it. the chemical would provide short term memory loss for the Jedi, So the Jedi would not know that he had just rattedout his friends. It was more for Slicer's good than the Jedi.

then with that Slicer actiavted the machine once more forcing the Jedi to feel the pain of being engulfed in flame, while physical nothing at all wasy happening to him, mentally he felt as if every single solitary part of his being was being roasted.

Blocking out the audio receptors in his helmet he sort of watched the Jedi trash around for a bit before bring him down to a calmer level.

"Alright jedi I want to get ahold of your rebel friends, The ones you Jedi are so fond of allying yourselves with. So I shall give you a chance to tell me rebel communication frequencies and encryptions or else I will allow you to feel pain you have yet to imagine.:

Slicer moved his hands toward the controls that the Jedi was beginning to see to be the cause of all his pain, that and his captor of course.

ship

Achzet felt so close to death that he did not care about life anymore.

"Here they are."

Achzet used the force to slide a datapad out of his pocket and he levitated it into the man's hands.

He sighed and began to think about his death.

GearsSig3.jpg

Slicer took the datapad, while it was disturbing that the Jedi had been able to hide this from the stormtroopers it no longer matter since either way it is now in his possession.

"Very good Jedi. for that I will give you a reward."

Slicer relowered the equipment, and recracked the controls, The Jedi suddenly relaxed as an intense amout of pleasure washed over him in waves.

Slicer decided it would now be a good time to send a transmission. It did not take long but soon his tranmission had been sent of to his commanding officer.

Then he decided it would be a good time to check on his Jedi captive.

Walking over to the controls he suddenly switch the controls to just a random mix of intense pain which quickly caused the Jedi to scream in agony.

"Well Jedi I am still not yet happy with what you told me. Guess I gonna have to take it out on you again eh?"

Slicer dently cranked up the machine to allow the Jedi to experience moreof his nerves tingling with pain.

Slowly he brouhgt it back down again.

"Well than Jedi here is what I want to know, how many bases do the Jedi have. "

ship

Achzet felt slightly comfortable after the waves of peace that covered his body. However, they were quickly canceled out by the intense pain that followed them.

He slipped these few words from his mouth,

"Yes... there are three that I myself know of. Haruun Kal, Helix Station, and the Borleais Jedi Dojo."

GearsSig3.jpg

((OOC: I should point out that Achzet only knows of Helix's previous locations. In the last few days, it's moved again, with only the Council being notified of its new location. Aside from that... I'm about to capture Natoh in one post if he doesn't post soon. Excuse the OOC post.))

drayyy.png

"You are proving to be most helpful little Jedi, so here is my gift to you."

Slicer cranked up the controls once more as he put down on a datapad what the Jedi had just said. As the Jedi felt waves of pleasure wash over him once more, Slicer simply counted to ten before he replaced the pleasure with the sufferaction feeling he had given the Jedi the first time he had taken control of the torture chair, He counted to 120 before he switched it back to pleasure, only to then switch it five seconds later back into intense pain.

"Well Jedi you been here quite a while, could have been days could be mere hours. You'll never know. You will get to know that I contact your jedi order with the information you gave me earlier. They told me that they don't wish you back. SO it looks like you get to stay in our loving hands."

Slicer smiled underneith his helmet. Then without warning reintroduced the feeling of burning alive back for the Jedi. This Jedi was breaking faster than he could have hoped. luckly for him he had this captured in his helmet for later processing.

Bring the Jedi down from the pain once more he figured he could ask another question.

"You crave the pleasure moments don't you my little Jedi. While here is your chance to earn another one. Just tell me where your rebel friends are hiding. That is all you must do."

Slicer let the pain become somewhat moderate for the Jedi as he awaited his answer.

ship

Achzet craved the feeling of the pleasure. He needed it to survive. He needed to feed off it to fuel his emotions.

"I no longer care of the Order. They are creating webs of lies. They are traitors to the Empire. The only Rebel base that I know of is the one on Mon Calamari. I have an officer badge if you would like it. Perhaps you could give it to one of your operatives to use it to their advantage."

GearsSig3.jpg

Slicer plucked the badge from the Jedi and put it in a pouch on his belt.

He then quickly put down this new information. Whe he learned inside of this room so far hadn't leaked out to the outside world yet but soon his Commanding officer would know of it.

Slicer decided the Jedi had earned it and so for a minute he allowed the Jedi to feel pleasure. the funny thing about this machine is that it could simulate so much pain in pleasure without having to leave any marks.

After the minute was up however he felt the need to tell the Jedi something.

"You can no longer call yourself a Jedi. You called upon the darkside to aid you in our little fight and you betrayed the Jedi much like they have betrayed you. Your best bet would be to simply finish your turn to the darkside. I will give you a chance, Swear you alligence to me and I shall allow you freedom from the Jedi, freedom from your current state. Fefuse and prepare to make this the rest of your life."

ship

Achzet thought about the chance to prove himself to the dark side and become one with true power. He imagined himself as the Dark Lord of the Sith in a much later time. He liked the idea of it. He liked the idea of having the power.

Achzet then thought of the other situation. He had been a Jedi almost all of his life. He used to love it. Then, he really grew an understanding of the Jedi Order and their lies. He began to think of someday accomplishing the very same thing that Lord Vader had done so long ago. Exterminating the entire Jedi Order.

Achzet looked through the helmet of the man and looked into his eyes.

"I pledge myself, to the darkside."

GearsSig3.jpg

Slicer gave a small laugh before patting the man on his head.

"Very well then. Achzet you may call me master. Don't be suprised that I know your name after all that screaming you did it was pure child's play to exract that sort of information from your mind. However I must take a small trip. You however will be staying here in this room. Your are not... conditioned yet, you will be soon enough though. I will be leaving you under the charge of kip. HE will strengten you while I am away."

Slicer turned away from the Jedi and summonded Sergent Kip.

"Sergent make sure my new apprentice gets a full workout while I am a way."

As Slicer left the room kip turn and faced the former Jedi.

"well Slicer did say to give you a full work out, lets start with a moderate amout of pain shall we. Perhaps if I am lucky I will get to tortue for days."

Slicer on the other quickly took a shuttle back to his own personal ship and then promptly left the planet.

ship

Achzet felt that the torture was to occur once more. As the machine activated, Achzet no longer feared it. He wanted it. As the machine continued to condition his body, making it stronger, Achzet began to concentrate his mind into to becoming much stronger. With more will and practice, he would be able to utterly destroy what was left of say a Jedi Knight's mind.

Achzet loved the pain he was enduring. He craved it. It was a necessity to him, like it was all Sith in the galaxy. Achzet concentrated on this anger and let it fuel his body. As his mind was fueled by his emotions, a new doorway opened. Achzet stepped through as it was full of darkness and hatred. A maniacal smile left its mark upon his face.

"Come on... this isn't even bad. You pathetic weakling. I should just kill you here."

GearsSig3.jpg

Kip smiled as he cranked up the power to the machine, For as any man skilled in tortue knew, it was no about the amount of pain that you could make the person feel. Slicer had left him with the precise way he wants Achzet to be tortued.

"Allright Jedi think this is easy stuff prepare to feel the pain,"

With that Kip decided to let Achzet feel in waves what it would be like to be covered in flames, all inside of his mind of course.

ship

Achzet felt the waves of intense heat enter his mind. His mind barriers helped to dull many of the waves, yet a few of them entered his mind of chaos. His mind was on fire. He let it fuel his emotions and let it make him stronger.

Achzet gathered as much energy as he could and pushed away the pain. He let go of it.

"Come on."

GearsSig3.jpg

Darth Asperser's booted feet echoed as he walked down the hall toward where his captive lie in wait. The few unlucky men who encountered him decided it was best to quickly scamper out of the way, which was slightly displeasing to Slicer but he could care less. Slicer sent of two transmissions during his short walk and then decided he would need to amuse himself as he waited for all things to be in readiness.

As the door opened he saw kip leaning over the control playing with them like a mad man.

"All right Kip you can take a break I will handle it from here."

As Kip bowed, which was odd and left Darth Asperser quietly went over to the controls.

"Well little Jedi I must say with your help I have indeed earned the title of Sith Lord. Let me... show you my appreciation."

The few stormtroopers guarding the door had seen some pretty nasty things. However just the sounds alone emitting from the room would be enough to keep them awake at night.

For the next four hours Slicer played with his captive, experimenting with what was best. He used a variety of methods such as Extreme cold to extreme heat, suffocation in warm moist air to plenty in dry cold air, Pain and pleasure which was among his favorites as well as letting the jedi feel a simulation of what it would be like to be engulfed in flames as well as being incased in a block of ice.

He also tried mixing it up a bit, yet in the end he received blood culling screams every time. At times this would amuse Slicer, at other times annoy him. At long last however Achzet's little torture session was brought to a close and the man was wheeled off for surgery.

Due to the immense pain the former Jedi was suffering through, it was hard to say if he even knew what was p or down anymore or even where he was. Which made it all the better to perform the surgery now so that when the former Jedi returned back to a proper state of mind he would remain in a realm of confusion due to lack of knowledge.

As Slicer took his seat in an observation part he watched the slow and quite painful process of making the Jedi into a somewhat formidable warrior. Naturally through out the entire process all sorts of fail safes were put inside of Achzet in order to keep him within full compliance of Slicer's demands, no matter how mundane they got to be.

As Slicer watched he went over everything he had asked them to do in his short transmission, which included durasteel bones with a few surprise for Achzet should he get out of line. A mechanical arm whose forearm could pop out to reveal an E-11 grafted rifle.

For the mechanical hand that was attached to have the abilities to rotate a full 360 at twenty rotations per minute as well as be able to be charge with electricity in order to deliver one shocker of a punch or to subdue a foe in a hold. And lastly for the man to be placed in booby trapped armor that if removed before Slicer gave the ok would result in extreme pain for Achzet and the inability to take it off, as well as most likely kill any being touching the armor while keeping the armor relatively safe and sound. Naturally every mechanical device not only had a back door for Slicer to use including the armor but also all sorts of little surprises should Achzet get out of line.

The armor itself was a work of art though, designed to be a terrifying image it resembled the cross between a Krayt Dragon and a human skull. The armor itself was black in color in order to further help instill the image. While the armor was indeed frightening to look at it was mainly there for protection as well as a control Slicer to use to keep Achzet inline. Circuitry through out the suit constantly monitored life signs of Achzet which was then transmitted to Slicer's helmet allowing Slicer to see the man's status no matter where he was. A visual receptor was also included so that if Slicer wished he could see what ever his Apprentice was seeing through the man's helmet. The circuitry also allowed for Slicer to deliver more nasty surprises for Achzet should he get out of line.

Like stormtrooper armor the suit was equipped with a sensitive temperature-regulator system which could be controlled by a function in the man's glove. The suit's heating unit would be powerful enough for Achzet to be on Hoth and need no extra protective covering from the cold and vise versa for an situations for extreme heat.

The helmet contained a small back up air processor should Achzet's air become contaminated in some way. A primary environmental sensor was also put into the helmet so that it would constantly scan for potential hazards in the environment. A nutrient feed was also placed inside to give Achzet the nourishment he would need.

His helmet's eye coverings provided Achzet with infrared and ultraviolet vision allowing him to see in darkness if need be as well as dampeners for incase of sonic attacks.

Duratseel armor plates protected many parts of the man's body such his shoulders, rib cage and shins. His gloves and padding on his chest and arms contained blast dampening armor. The suit also was equipped with all terrain combat boots and an armor weave cape to make him look even more menacing.

All of this was powered by dozens of rechargeable energy cells located through out the suit. This would also allow Achzet to not have to recharge his suit for long periods of time however when a charge was needed any standard fusion furnace would do the job.

The armor was indeed meant to protect his little meat shield from blaster energy, sonic energy, heat and cold energy, electrical energy to an extent as well as kinetic, explosive, piercing, slashing and poision. Unluckly for Achzet a few more modifications had been force to be made to his body. Coupled with duratsteel bones Slicer had the man's legs slice offed to the shins which would hamper his running but not by much, and replaced them with durasteel mechanics. Which would allow him to fully support the weight of his suit, as well as make Achzet feel even more trapped then what he was now.

After the entire procedure was done however the former Jedi was now finally ready to be worth enough to exist in the presence of Darth Asperser's booted feet much less Darth Asperser himself.

As soon as the entire procedure was complete however Slicer retired to his quarters in order to upgrade his armor to adjust to his Apprentices new found situation. As well as make a few ore adjustments to his own for the sake of adjusting it.

ship

Lord Kelvin and his troops landed in their ships at the Imperial Garrison, he then sent them to various posts to guard the base,

"Slicer, I haved arrived with the troops, do you have further orders?"

I hate JNet

I am in love with my sister.

Achzet felt the freezing coldness as the torture continued. Achzet learned that Slicer could be a very cruel man. He somewhat feared him. The torture continued as Achzet felt switches of the torturing device. His body and mind were broken. There was not much more that Slicer could do to him, besides killing him.

As the surgeons entered the room, a small amount of fear instilled Achzet. As the surgeons began their work, Achzet began screaming in pain. The surgeons had removed his legs. What was left of his legs, was a large puddle of blood on the floor. His arms were removed and replaced with new mechanical ones. The surgeons dug into his bones and placed durasteel inside of them. Achzet screamed in pain every time they removed something, which was alot. He was fitted with a new suit. He was more of a machine than a man. A mask was laid upon his head. He took his first breath inside of it. The surgery was finally over with. Achzet opened his eyes to a new view.

Achzet stumbled and fell to the ground while trying to stand. After a few minutes, he was able to completely stand with the suit. He now weighed twice as much as before, making it that more difficult to walk. However, Achzet felt the great amount of power that was stored within his suit. Not the real power that activated the suit, but a much higher and more important thing. It was the power of fear. It was a necessity to all Sith and he had gained it through the long hours of surgery. He would instill fear into all of the galaxy.

Achzet began to slowly walk towards his master.

"Thank you, my Master."

Edited by Guest
GearsSig3.jpg

((So many assumtions I think a great many lessons are in order. First off I gave you this suit, therefor you need to respect it, one post just doesn't cut it. Hell it took darth vader much longer to figure out how to operate his own suit. Second you should noticed the little things such as your legs are missing, you are a walking death machine, your own and others. Aloso spelling counts. It is not site it is sight. Site is a location. Also whyw ould you assume I would put you to sleep that is silly. Plus you should be more responsive to tortue nobody shurgs off torure as if it was nothing more than a joke. Your body is currently nothing more that a mass of skin in bones, your mind is somewhat cracked and you are now double times your own weight. Now I will allow you to edit your post to three paragraphs at least lest you wish to fully feel my anger.))

Slicer decided it was time to unleash another stage in his plan. After a few transmissions, three of his newly ordered droids each boarded preprepared shuttles and was launched into space, shortly afterwards they entered hyperspace in order to fullfill their mission.

ship

Ekim was now being dragged to a place wich was not well known to him. He started to come back from being knocked out by that trooper who had hit him in the head with the butt of his rifle. He felt lightheaded and weak and could not move his arms. That was when he relized that he had been tied up.

He struggled to get out of them but he was too weak and did not have enough strength to do so. Ekim could not remember a thing of what happened earlier. He tried to think back to what he had seen before he was knocked out and what he had seen.

Ekim tried to think as hard as he could when finally it came to him. His Master was turning Sith and he remembered a Sith his Master was dueling. He had a great evil look in his eyes the last time he saw his Master. Ekim wondered where his Master was now. Then Ekim remembered he had said he was going to turn Sith. He could not believe he had said that. It was the spur of the moment and Ekim did not know what to do. He was pretty sure he wanted to be with the Jedi. But there was an urge to be a Sith which had made Ekim want to become Sith.

Ekim could hear bizzare noises where he was and did not enjoy them so much. He heared snapping of bone. He heared the screaming of people in pain. It was dark so he had to use his hearing and the Force to allow him to view what was going on. The sounds were in every direction. It was almost impossible to tell who were the exact people yelling and the people in extreme agony.

Then the trooper had stopped and had talked to someone who sounded like they were in charge. the next thing he knew he was being lifted onto what felt like a cold hard long rock that was in the shape of a bed.

"What is going on?"

I am the Bass Drum King!!!!!!!!!

The little Jedi was quickly subdued with the Butt of an E-11 blaster file as soon as he was strapped onto the bed.

However Slicer gazed at his new apprentice with almost a sense of envy.

"Your appriciation ins noted. Now your training will begin in Sword play. Follow me."

After a very short walk toward atraining room Slicer unhooked one of his lightsabers and tosed it to his apprentice.

"We shall spar in order to train you it would seem your lightsaber skills are lacking."

Activating the blue blade Slicer gave it a twirl before waiting for Achzet to activate the red one.

((this is a simple exerisce. You can not touch my char or injury him in any way with the lightsaber. All you can do is block and you are allowed one attack per post, failure to do so will result in a very quick death and a return to a cloning facility on some Jedi planet, or tattooine if they won't have you. Upon which you would be stranded.))

ship

Achzet activated the saber. A snap-hiss was heard, signaling its activation. Slicer began attacking at him in many different directions. Achzet parried them with his saber. He began to knock the blows away with a greater strength that he never had before he was a Sith.

I think I am going to enjoy this.

Achzet continued to parry the blows away and away. His new master began to attack in a more aggresive style of lightsaber combat. Achzet was almost too late in a particular move, which almost beheaded him. Achzet and his master got into a sword lock. Achzet concentrated on his emotions and let them fuel him. He gained the advantage and pushed off his master.

Achzet sprinted at the man known to all as Slicer. Achzet grabbed his by the head and slammed him into his durasteel knee. Then, he finished his attack with a punch directly to the gut of the man. Achzet was surprised when the man was not only punched, but electrocuted.

I will love to use this against a Jedi.

As the sparring session continued, Achzet continued parrying the blows.

GearsSig3.jpg

Darth Asperser wore armor for a reason. Not just to protect himself from the little things such rocks and sticks butto protect him from the more dangerous stuff too such as electricty as well as blaster bolts. However the mere indignity of having a knee in his gut with the follow up punch was far more embarrassing than he cared to deal with. Flipping away from his apprentice he figured it was time to regroup.

I wonder now that he is covered in armor is I should deal damage to his armor or simply just play with his mind. This would be a good chance to devlop my mind games after all.

Extending his hand he created a mental image of himself inside of his own mind eye. before his apprentice could decid on if to prpess in attack or not Slicer had slipped inside of his apprentice's mind. Closing his eyes he regengeratored his mental image of himself inside of Achzet's mind. In a way it was as if he had forced his Apprentice to start dreaming. Well more like daydream anyway.

This is working rather well, while it is indeed a serious strain on my powers the potiential of this is extreme.

Suddenly Achzet's mental image of himself appered infront of him. it was something that resembled a monstrosty. It was as if a machine of terror and tragedy suddenly rose up in front of him, oppressive in it's prescene and weight. Suddenly his own image changed with great mental effort Slicer forced his own mental image to stay the way he designed it.

Interesting, once inside a person's mind not only does their own self image apper but you are quickly forced to conform to their way of thought. Most interesting perhaps something that could be used later.

Slicer ignored the mostroisty for now, he left it alone standing around and being terrifying. Since he had yet to feel a lightsaber blade pass through his real form he figured that if he opened his eyes he would see Achzet standing in the same place he had been before. Lucky he was recording this from inside of his helmet.

Looking around he noticed his environment. he was inside of a box it was somewhat roomy but a box none the less. the box had a few glimpse outside of it upon which he saw swriling masses of dark and light, Where ever they two met giant clashes seemed to happen almost as if a sationary front had ben formed. Yet the few glimpses he saw clearly showed that the dark was winning.

Perhaps it is representive of his mental struggle between light and dark.

mentally pushing that idea aside he forced a lightsaber blade to apper. he had every intention of beating down this apperation. As the mental image of Achzet loomed over him, Slicer decided it was time to change the tables inside of this man's mind. Swelling to over seven times his orginal imagined size now he towered over the terror machine. the box seemed to push against the new form of Slcier almost as if he was about to burst free from it. Suddenly however the box was no more. Instead Slicer had clearly pushed past the boundaries of the box. the Mental backlash of this however was terrible to behold.

With tremendous force Slicer found himself expelled from Achzet's mind. Finding himself back inside of his own mind he had only an instant to try to figure out what had happened before he noticed the oddest thing.

His apprentice was on the floor, his head in his hands screaming as if his world was falling apart. In that image Slicer figured out what had happened.

Due to his actions of breaking the box, he had forced Achzet to confront the entirety of his mind which had been at war with himself. He had forced the man to deal with his own paiin and angry, No longer was there a box to protect him he was out in the open insideof his own mind. A far more effective way of showing the man, hate, angry and pain. by forcing him to confront his own demons he had inadvertly broken the man's mental image of how things were suppose to be.

Most interesting I have learned many things due to this man. To think that through the force not only can I force a man to confront his own demons but also I can change the image that they have of themselves, their lives, and how things should be. This means that with time and training I could utterly destroy a man's mind simply by invading it with the force. A terrible power indeed. I shall cultravate much like a poison. it will learn to use it so that I may battle against it. And perhaps I shall destroy this power. For this power alone is far to dangerous to let loose into the galaxy.

"Now you see the terrible power of the darkside my Apprentice. What is the matter unable to face your own demons? GET UP AND ATTACK! Use your confusion and your rage. YOUR RAGE AT ME FOR INADING YOUR MIND AND FORCING YOU TO FEEL THOSE THINSG! GET UP AND FIGHT NOW!"

Raising his blade in a defensive postion he figured he would wait to investigate the knowledge he had learned later.

ship

Achzet's mind was a swirling vortex of anger and hatred. Now, it had been unleashed upon him. Achzet screamed in anger and pain, anguish, and deceit. It all collapsed upon his fragile soul. His mental image appeared and was crushed. Achzet grabbed his head and began bellowing on the floor for it to stop. He then heard a voice in his head.

Give into it. Give in to your hatred. Give into your anger. It gives your focus, makes you stronger.

Achzet slowly picked his head up and stared at his master. Through his helmet, was a face full of anger. Achzet let his mind barriers go. His hatred overwhelmed his body.

Achzet used the force to pick his saber from the ground. He let out a primal yell through his voice mask, that sounded... very inhuman. Achzet charged his master with all of the speed he could muster. His hatred for his life fueled him. He wanted to kill anything he could get his hands on. He began to ruthlessly attack his master, with unseen speed. His strength in the darkside was steadily rising with each passing second and with every slice and stab he took. He was a machine of chaos... an unstoppable machine.

GearsSig3.jpg